Is race just skin deep?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Franklin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Disgusting

It runs deeper.
Goes all the way into the soul.

Well, to be fair, she is an ESPECIALLY ugly, rowdy nigger. But no, race is more than skin.

Why are "pure" blood niggers so ugly?

Looks like a man

Africa is the future

My brain is conscious of the fact that she is horrendous
BUT WHY THE FUCK DO I FIND HER SO ATTRACTIVE???

Did you really just bump this thread?

In the end, an average-looking white woman looks human while an average-looking niggers looks like an ape with less hair.

it was intended to counterbalance the 'cherry picking' done by the OP

I don't know how you gather the 'average' appearance of white vs black, feel free to attempt

niggers has undeveloped brains

My personal experience proves op right, it might have just been my school, but the black girls were almost allways ugly, loud and unhygienic. Again, this is only from my school experience. Maybe it's different elswhere.

Dunno bro, I live in Chile and right now we're getting black immigrants in unprecedented numbers, and the Colombians tend to be ugly, have big heads, some aren't very tall and they're bulky, although rarely fat. Very rough looking, very ugly in general.
But the Haitians tend to be slim, taller, and downright beautiful, even the guys. Much more delicate than Colombians, in general. Very pretty/handsome people.
Also Colombians are rude, lazy and dirty. They don't pick up after themselves and my dad says he say one peeing on the street on broad daylight, and they're loud and unpleasant in general; while the Haitians are polite and meek and very hard workers.

"There is only one race, the human race"™

How can White boys even compete?

No
Thread over.

just came here to congratz you on dubs, nice work

no

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Franklin
Watson is an intellectual thief and a pussy.

i hope you die of diarrhea.
i really didn't want to see this.

Feminists love to bitch about Franklin as if the Nobel committee hated her for being a woman, when really she just didn't get the award because they don't give them out posthumously.

You might as well quote your "womyn's" studies professor.

it's not. black "people" are really ugly everywhere

yeah I can't beliee that people think Irish are the same race as Germans. I mean the Irish have been getting their shit pushed in since anyone knew of them and the Germans stopped the Romans and then took over the Roman Empires. Meanwhile Ireland adopted the potato and then came to the US as refugees to shit up the entire country with their cabbage headed babies. Notice how there aren't any really offensive things to call an Irish person? That is because calling them Irish is bad enough.

fididle-de potatoes

no

so hungry, need potatoes

They can't steal me gold if I spend it all with no hope for tomorrow. Fiddle-de dee

The McIrisihes