Obama lectured White America about race (again) in Dallas

Well, this time White America replied.

Found it on Twitter. It's pretty good. It's normie friendly, but red-pilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
researchgate.net/publication/256079484_No_evidence_of_racial_discrimination_in_criminal_justice_processing_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_Health
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self-Bamp

Do you have a link?

The Khateeb! The madman does it again!

I can hear the Left narrative crumbling at its foundations.

We're heading for interesting times friends.

Im looking forward to a racewar

Brutal.

twitter.com/Aplusplusplus/status/753421210395013120

Dammit, user.

???

Then start spreading it.

Post it on Obama's twitter. See if the Muslim Brotherhood shadowbans you.

not a bad idea

Good approach for a normie. The only way to break the narrative is to stop defending and start attacking, it must be completely turned around. Same goes for "not that i am a racist, but.." sentences. People have to completely rip that behaviour apart.

It must be made clear, those people aren't victims but perpetrators and must be treated as such.

No, you stupid fucking nigger. Goddamn it. You stupid kike-cock sucking faggot.

When crime stats are adjusted for IQ, ==THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE FOUND IN INCARCERATION RATES==

Turns out, crime exists around the 75-85 levels of IQ. Average nigger IQ in America is ~85. That's a lot of niggers on the left side of that bell curve!

So, obama. Park your car in the garage, turn it on, and lock the doors. You stupid nigger.

I need a link for any study saying this, dynamite stuff.

user, I got you boo.

It was a 2015 study that was included in the Color of Crime study published earlier this year.

Color of Crime: colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

researchgate.net/publication/256079484_No_evidence_of_racial_discrimination_in_criminal_justice_processing_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_Health

so whachu saying is iq-based eugenics was the kindest possible thing we could have done for blacks

Fucking amazing.

A problem can't be solved until it is understood and identified.

The (((propaganda))) that eugenics is intrinsically racist is absurd. I constantly hear people compare Eugenics to Phrenology.

Bump because front page is lame

Bump because why the fuck not

bump

I posted it in the tweet advertising truth radio. There was already so much hate for the nigger in there, but what the hell.