Let's Send a nigger back to Africa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So this nigger wants us to pay him to send him back to Africa. Plane tickets ain't free nigga. If he can reach his 100k goal, he will be the richest nigger on the continent. Literally King Nigger.
archive.is/LCDCz
gofundme.com/2ddma8z8

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153346/Black-armed-robber-disguised-white-man-using-latex-mask.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334726/Conrad-Zdzierak-white-man-pleads-guilty-wearing-black-man-disguise-robberies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'll take the money then stay.

Only if it's in a wooden box. This is such an obvious scam, I hope only niggers fall for it.

I'd only help him raise that money if he took about 100 niggers with him

Sage

Fuck you and your fundraiser nigger.

Reported.

Niggers and cucks are the only ones donating. I'm not giving shit. This is funny as fuck.

Should spend some of that money learning English.

Haha nice try op, do you think anyone is gullible enough to fall for this?

First dindus want money for the basic necessities of life and now they want money for vacations. What's he gonna do when he gets there and realizes that the free ride is over?

in b4 he spends it all on basketball shoes

Nah.

checked

I you are reporting the fundraiser.

*hope

why bother he's going back.

retarded thread

go here

this profile pic reminds me strangely of the realistic nigra silicone mask that was sold by a californian company a few years back
there was a story about a dude who robbed several banks with one of those while not being black, he got caught when an internet savy witness found the dude looked a lot like the mask, and the cops asked for the company's clients list
can't remember the name

Black man robs while wearing a white man mask

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153346/Black-armed-robber-disguised-white-man-using-latex-mask.html

White man robs while wearing a black man mask

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334726/Conrad-Zdzierak-white-man-pleads-guilty-wearing-black-man-disguise-robberies.html

yeah, this was the 2nd article

wew fucking lad

I age great.

All I can offer is the 40ish cents for a .45 to his face. TO HELL WITH THAT NIGGER!

Hes gonna keep the shekels and stay.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OP GREAT FIND LET'S GIVE HIM SHEKELS
kill yourself

He should of made the goal a thousand

damn too bad I have blue eyes

Make a nigger rich just to prove a point?
You should put up BLM for terrorist org petitions on ALL of the petition sites. That one hit 100k in a week. the deadline was August.

contacts

I'd be happy to support the cause if I had any assurance the money wasn't going straight to crack and mixtapes

no, you filthy self promoting nigger

Yeah, this nigger isn't serious. He intentionally set the goal too high so it would have no chance of succeeding and then he could mock "back to Africa" groups.

Even if he did get all the money there is no way he'd actually do it. And there is no way to force him to keep his word either.

No one is actually dumb enough to fall for this.

I'm not sure how much a plane ticket would cost to go to Africa, but it sure as shit isn't 100k.

Might be worth it if it was sending a thousand back if they actually had the intent to follow though. This Nigger will get nothing.

this
Because he's disgusting nigger.

Greedy dumbass nigger.

If he had made his goal 2 maybe 3 thousand dollars he probably would have gotten a good number or racist shekels from people too dumb to understand he was never going to follow though.

Instead he let his inner jew out and gave away his game to everyone.

STOP BUMPING YOU NIGGER

The only reason he got this half intelligent idea is because he is half white

OP here. Stop bumping. I shared this for a laugh, just let this thread die gracefully

Also some cuck is mad that people aren't providing gibs. Pic related. He could just be rusing but I can't tell the difference between satire and reality anymore thanks to cucks like this.