Sup Holla Forums...

sup Holla Forums? I'm wanting to do some dealings on the dark web but I'm completely oblivious on how to buy and spend bitcoins. Can someone who knows help me get started?

Other urls found in this thread:

electrum.org/
localbitcoins.com/
reddit.com/r/grams/comments/46g18q/comprehensive_list_of_scam_helix_and_grams_urls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can use LibertyX, or Paxful to get Bitcoins. To turn Bitcoins into cash I believe there are website now that will send you a check for btc.

Don't be stupid, never give any info out. Never buy on the same account that you sell. Destroy all logs/notes after they are no longer of use to you.

Really you could've figured all this out yourself, but it would've taken a lot longer.

So people typically buy their bitcoins outside of deepweb? That was one thing I needed assurance on. I won't be selling anything.

Oh user, you're going to end up in Prison so fast your fucking memes will spin.

If you're scared of it being traced back to you run the bitcoins through a bitcoin tumbler.

There's a first time for everything user. Sure I could've googled around a bit and figured it out eventually, but thought it would be much faster asking here. Problem?

ok thanks.

some dark markets take monero and litecoin now. maybe look into them?

usually u will buy bitcoin then change it into litecoin or monero and buy ur shit

I've already looked around the site I plan to buy from, they seem to only take bitcoin.

if u have a vpn u can sign up to an exchange, deposit ur btc, trade it for another coin (litecoin or something), then send the litecoin to another exchange and trade it back into btc, then withdraw back into ur PC wallet (new address ofcourse) ready to spend

easiest way to buy bitcoins is coinbase (depending on ur country)

your saying exchange it around to cover my tracks?

yeah coinbase is what I actually wound up going with, just waiting on the verification process.

Deepdotweb. Com has info.

First you have to delete system 32

OP you sound like the whitest cracker in the world trying to buy drugs in Detroit.

Haha, ok. Why's that? Just cause I haven't fucked with Bitcoins before?

Bro I got rid of system 32 way back to increase speed and free up hard drive space. So what's the next step?

Buy bitcoin using your bank account. The bitcoin address isn't tied to you, so who cares how you bought the bitcoin?

That's what I'm doing through coinbase, only downside is having to wait for account verification. Totally worth the wait for the dank buds I'm anticipating.

Great, just make sure not to send the bitcoin through a tumbler. They always steal your coins.

Also, instead of accessing the darknet market directly through Tor, use a proxy service called Tor2Web. It allows you to access deepweb sites through Tor without having the Tor software on your machine. This is good for two reasons. First, you get an extra proxy between you and the darknet site, increasong your anonymity. Second, because you don't have Tor installed on your computer you have an allibi if the police do catch you. You don't have Tor installed, so it seems less likely that you'd be using a Tor-only darknet site.

yes but coinbase could give up your info. this is why you need to run it thru a few exchanges

where do people buy the shit they buy off the deepkeks? P.O box seems risky since cameras and shit. Empty home is risky too, wtf u supposed to do? tell them to leave the package and come pick it up? what if you're being watched? the only thing that makes sense to me is to ship to your/family/friend/etc. home with a fake name and at least then you have plausible deniability since the package wont be in your name

Just having it shipped to your own home with either real or fake name is supposed to be safe enough, thousands of people get away with it regularly.

Fair point about the exchanges, but given that coinbase is a reputable and established company I'm sure it'd be hard for the cops to be successful in getting anything from them, even if they do wouldn't it be difficult to track down what you bought with the bitcoins?

1) go here -> electrum.org/
2) go to -> localbitcoins.com/
3) buy bitcoins near by you or over sea(?) by bank transfer or other payment methods, only by trusted dealers
now open up your onion browser and go to helix light (a bitcoin mixer legit) always remember to follow the right link, linked on reddit.
> reddit.com/r/grams/comments/46g18q/comprehensive_list_of_scam_helix_and_grams_urls/ ←- bookmark it, you will need it later.

sorry i misclicked even tho i wasn't done…
read this instead please:

1) go here -> electrum.org/

2) go to -> localbitcoins.com/

3) buy bitcoins near by you or over sea(?) by bank transfer or other payment methods, only by trusted dealers, even tho you can report it to the site if fraud..

4) now open up your onion browser and go to helix light (a legit bitcoin mixer) always remember to follow the right link, linked on reddit.

> reddit.com/r/grams/comments/46g18q/comprehensive_list_of_scam_helix_and_grams_urls/ ←- bookmark it, you will need it later if you want to buy more.

Not OP, but curious; who delivers the kind of things you need to buy on the deepweb? Is it just packaged discretely and sent via normal means or do the sellers have other unofficial methods of getting it to you?

Nope, you got it on the spot. Vacuum sealed, can't smell anything.

I'm torn because you're kind of a faggot, but hate the government more.

Don't open the package for at least a week. If they do catch you you can just say you haven't gotten around to returning a clearly missent package.

Thanks for the tip bro, I think you're kind of a faggot too.