I want to leave but everywhere else is shit

i want to leave but everywhere else is shit

wat do

same boat as me then, no idea.

same here. fuck my life. i'll probably go on a reading spree.

lowercase lyf

>>>/reddit/

no

>>>/4chan/

also no

>>>/wizardchan/

still no

>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/cow/
>>>/neogaf/
>>>/stormfront/
>>>Holla Forums
stop being a picky prick

As soon as you have been everywhere else, return here and report.
Until then, either learn to be happy here in shit (happy enough to quit whining like a bitch at least) or GTFO and keep looking everywhere else.

where to first tho

I'm staying here for now.

jewgle a list of chans, make yourself a sandwich and depart for an adventure. there's little point in waiting for the few remaining retards here to join a common exodus. they're too fat to move. strike out, user. nobody would be fool enough to shill a good site here, only to see it ruined by pedos and Holla Forumss.

that quote seems pretty true

not an argument

sounds like some short-lived fun

Wut. Where does the other one go? Am I in serious danger of losing one of mine? Is this some weird fetish thing in other countries like circumcision? Is it a birth defect from too much incest or something? What do they do with all the single testicle men? I've never seen this, it's scary and I have so many questions.

The link just goes to some shit about statistics, where do I learn more about this, Jesus Christ.

The poster says adult, it doesn't say male.
So adult's also include women, who don't have testicles. Take the average number of testicles of the adult population and you get 1.

Pretty fucking simple to understand when you've been fighting shills with memes for decades.

The average WOMAN has a TESTICLE!? My entire world is crumbling before my very eyes. How long has this been going on?