Canada is asking for people to give their opinion on the current immigration system...

Canada is asking for people to give their opinion on the current immigration system. Make sure you read the discussion guide first.

Some tid bits from the discussion guide:

Canada’s strength lies in its diversity. Indeed, the story of Canadian immigration is inseparable from the story of Canada itself.

We are, in effect, laying part of the Canadian foundation for the next 150 years.

That fresh perspective can lead to inspiration and discovery, revitalising Canadian traditions with a new energy and innovation.

With an aging population and communities across Canada becoming short on a young labour force, immigration is seen as a possible solution.

You can submit your views here: cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/nationaldiscussion.asp

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/national.asp?utm_source=canada-eng&utm_medium=canada-initiatiives&utm_campaign=natcon2016&_ga=1.214359059.503696931.1453409307
archive.is/6xoMD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a single word in this fucking thing is even remotely allowing for any kind of dissent. It speaks about our current immigration clusterfuck as an absolute truth that is never going away.
Every single question in this fucking this is only asking: How can we make it even more fucking easy for shitskins to come it or why it isn't easy enough already.

Well just pozz my neghole and call me an ally.

Fuck my country. The only truth spoken is the fact that we have an aging white population. Aging past the point of fucking decay.

Fuck it, I'm getting some alcohol.

Also here is the link for your opinion. I put the wrong one in. cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/national.asp?utm_source=canada-eng&utm_medium=canada-initiatiives&utm_campaign=natcon2016&_ga=1.214359059.503696931.1453409307

Seriously. I was excited when I first saw this until I read them inserting their own opinions to "guide it along"

Bump

already ahead of you fam

Canada is beyond saving at this point
either the least cucked provinces will be annexed by trump or it will be eternally the current year under the reign of le weed man

This country has been fucked since the Liberals first got in. I am working on my town right now, raising kids, and have guns.

I'm going in, wish me luck

proxy up mane

Considered writing a well thought out dissertation and essay to the questions. Explaining why their conventional ideas are wrong. Then decided against it as reason is not acceptable and they've already obviously made their minds up.

I lit into them tbh.

You don't live near the GVA, do you

archive.is/6xoMD

Islander here with similar problems on the south end of the island, the problem could actually be solved quite easily with a free market solution (yes really).
We all know China's economy is going down the drain, the currency can't last and them being the totalitarian regime they are, a smart chink will always invest foreign if possible as domestic assets can be seized at a moments notice. The Chinese buy up shit here because the price of housing is huge. The reason housing is so expensive is because of environmental restrictions, "safety" regulations(more on that later), and zoning/development restrictions make even simple homes in a small town exorbitantly expensive to make. This obviously slows the growth of new housing, and the demand skyrockets. When you combine that with all the legislation aimed to destroy any natural resource exploitation you have increased urbanization, as people need jobs doing something and if it ain't farming, mining, foresting or fishing it'll be a desk jockey in vic or van,

If the price of housing dropped, due to an increased supply, the amount of foreign investment into empty houses would plummet.

One example I have for safety regulations is a new addition to the electrical code, the story is that people keep using antique light fixtures or non certified illegal lights from china and instead of spreading awareness about these issues or stopping retailers from selling defective goods, all new houses now have to use special breakers to prevent fires caused by garbage fixtures. This change costs around $800-1000 extra for every new home.
Now imagine that dozens of these changes happen every few years in multiple trades. This is the kind of thing Trump talks about in terms of regulation killing business, you'd be surprised how cheap a house could be, built better and faster than they used to be in your parents day.

I sent my racist, bigoted and hate speech response. I did my duty. See you on the other side, my fellow countrymen. I may be going to prison for telling the government what I really think.

You got me good

daily reminder to copy paste that link into the address bar

fuck whoever designed http

The country is already destroyed beyond repair. Just let it burn already

I wonder what America will be like after the race war

One that will have fewer parasites and a better pair of walls for its borders (since one wall for Mexico won't be enough with Cuckdeau around)

By east asians i mean nips not chinks. The nips were here during the settlement and have a historical right to be a part of the west coast.
I'd also take chinks over curry, dune, coons and ameriniggers any day. At least they can support civilization.

Thank Canada….

Here is my comment:
'Keep this shit up, you are going into the ovens
with the media and the niggers.'

Here are my responses. As an image, so they can’t weed me out as easily.

Frog checking in. Doing my part.

Cuck my shit into pieces. Fuck you Trudeau, and fuck all the cucks here (in Canada I mean). Mark my words, if Trump wins in the States, """we're""" going to ascend into cuckoldry that even Sweden will cringe at.

Cap this if you want: by the end of this decade we will have a -national- holiday that is along the lines of "Muslim Heritage Day" or "Diversity Day" or something (probably the latter).

We already have that holiday, user.

It's called Canada Day.