And Then There Were Three

So Holla Forums its all but come down to three final people for Trump's VP slot: Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie, and Mike Pence. All three have major issues, and all three aren't the best picks in the world. But we have to swallow the pill now and rally behind one of these three guys. So who will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/344815/would-mike-pence-give-a-pro-israel-boost-as-donald-trumps-vice-president-pi/
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-candidate-us-election/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wishful thinking you sliding kike

I don't need to rally behind anyone you dumb shill.

282 ZIKA CASES IN FLORIDA

check drudge!

I'm going to say Christie since he'll die of a coronary any day now

Zika Chan!!!

your mom

All horrible choices.

I don't think Christie is that bad…

Just saying.

I think Trump should have picked Rubio for VP.

Win over the Cuban and Homosexual vote.

the fact he survived Orlando is testament to his will

He just met with him today as one of the VP finalists. Unsourced shit OP, sage.

krispy kreme won't become trump's göring, lads

he'll be the guy that brings doughnuts and coffee to everyone else in Trump's administration

underrated reply

I was really hoping that we were going to have a trump cruz ticket when teddy said he would speak at the elephant convention. is there any hope fam?

You forgot webb

According to who? Your Jewish dreams, OP?

the media hasn't been right about fuck all with Trump's campaign so far. you don't even have some sort of article. it's obvious as fuck you're trying to stir shit up.

kill yourself kil

Sessions is one of his VP finalists

It won't be Christie because he prosecuted Trumps brother-in-law and Ivanka doesn't like him.

It might be pence but smh fam

Sessions is also a finalist and I hope its him.

What about McCain? He shrugged the "don't get caught" comment and is too old to kill Trump for, and is a DC Wizard

You're a retard if you think Trump would pick Webb, but you are a double retard if you think Jim "Amnesty and Open Borders" Webb would be a good pick for him anyway.

Sessions
too valuable in congress
Christie
better as AG running DOJ

fuck it lets go with Newt, but if Trump gets assasinated, Gingrich becomes #1 on "the list"

BY THE WAY, FUCK OBAMA. FUCK HIS DAUGHTER, WIFE, AND MOMMA. JOHN MCCAIN IS THE BOMBA. RUN A TRAIN ON DALAI LAMA.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

DON'T REPLY TO THE POST. (((HE))) GETS SHEKELS BY THE (you).

This thread nibbles foreskin

Remember the week Lubio dropped out they pushed him as THE LIKELY VP choice?

How many dicks do you suck on a daily basis, ohpee?

Flynn tbh

and what happened to mad dog for vp? i thought the idea was to have someone as vice that would be so much worse for israel that they wouldn't dare pull a kennedy style assassination?

The fantasies of Holla Forums aren't the reality of TRUMP.

it fits

BASED PENCE IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT AFTER TRUMP DIES IN AN ACCIDENT

PENCE IS TRUMP'S RUNNING MATE

Time to sudoku.

It looks like Pence will be VP but I think Rubio would have been much stronger.

Eh, I was hoping for Trump/Jeb but Pence is who I'm behind right now.

Jeb is a good pick though

Amid widespread concerns that Donald Trump is losing ground among Jewish voters, some Republican insiders are touting Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as a potential pro-Israel secret weapon if the Donald picks him as his running mate.

Republicans close to the Trump campaign confirmed to the Washington Times that Pence is the leading choice for the vice presidential spot, which Trump says he will announce by the end of the week.

Pence has been a longtime friend of Israel and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government, ever since he took to the national stage in 2001 as a member of congress closely tied to the Christian conservative wing of the GOP.

Speculation began when Trump met with Pence at the beginning of July, and it has only heightened as Trump and Pence campaign together Tuesday. Other top candidates include Newt Gingrich, who brings his friendship with megadonor Sheldon Adelson to the table, along with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who angered some Jewish Republicans by referring to Israel’s occupation of Palestinian lands last year.

Pence has said his support of Israel is deeply rooted in his Christian faith, as well as in his strong relationship with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Pence was introduced to AIPAC members in 2009 by then-board member Marshall Cooper at an AIPAC policy conference.

“Let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel,” then-Rep. Pence said.

forward.com/news/344815/would-mike-pence-give-a-pro-israel-boost-as-donald-trumps-vice-president-pi/

NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT

We will build a wall AND a moon base.

JEWT JEWT JEWT JEWT JEWT

It's going to be Trump/Sessions.

go die

How many fucking jews do these people think there are in the US? Oh no, he might lose the 2% jew vote that has NEVER EVER EVER gone republican, and if it's about the money most Americans don't trust fucking ads anyhow.

CAN'T SCOOP THE NEWT

He would be on board with Mars and Moonbase plans.

dubs was right after all! wow

What do you mean it has come down to three?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Who fucking says?
Who fucking knows?
Why would it be any of them?
THEY’RE ALL FUCKING NEOCONS.

ON WHOSE AUTHORITY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?

FUCK OFF.

guys
We forgot to check the numerology on the candidates names!

Lots of news stations have been saying it's between these 3 but it's actually down to 2 because Trump heavily implied it's not going to be Christie recently.

One source said Trump wants a "fighter" and Christie – the tough talking former prosecutor – fits the bill.

"I'm getting attacked from all sides," Trump told The Wall Street Journal Tuesday. Though he was not in Indianapolis on Wednesday, Christie, one of the first major politicians to back Trump before he captured the nomination, is still very much under consideration, multiple sources told CNN.

"Trump's gut is Christie," one source said. The New Jersey governor spent the day in back-to-back meetings in Washington as he leads Trump's transition team.

Trump spoke of his kinship with Christie, with whom several sources said he talks every day.
"I tell you, Chris Christie is somebody I've liked a long time; he's a total professional. He's a good guy, by the way, a lot of people don't understand that," he said on Fox News.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-candidate-us-election/

I think he should go with Chris.

more dubs but hey I still think the vp is a surprise pick tbh

Is it possible they could remove the (you)'s from the script so shills cannot prove their posts? The shekelmaster wouldn't hire any shills if they can't prove who made what posts.

Rubio is dead.

#STOPSTEVE

Steve "Heads on Pikes, Gas the Jewish-Americans" Preston is the presumptive nominee for VP.

Perhaps Drumpf has been intimidated by Preston at this point and has decided to drop him as VP, knowing that he'd too happily purge Drumpf's own children given their status as mischling generators.

Agree. It's almost certainly not anyone being floating in the media right now.

You stupid boyim have absolutely no original thoughts ever, do you?

Mike Pence

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888