CNN reporter is cut off after speaking against Hillary

Hooooly shit. Can we blow this up?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/753349629870084096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT IT DOWN

That's a funny.

This media game is just getting more and more obvious as the gamemasters lose control of the narrative.

How the fuck can they just do that and pretend as if nothing happened?

d-d-do we have a new waifu?

Because the majority of people are morons.

As long as we let them, Holla Forumsack. Let's get to work.

Someone slammed the "oy veh" button down at CNN HQ.

Because we're the only people that give a fuck.

I used to have CNN on in the background all the time while I worked.

They have audio-visual issues like this at least a few time per week.

So I think this is probably nothing tbh, but with that said, Fuck CNN and these venal, smug whores caked in make-up.

posting 757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575 should just be an autoban the fucking character requirement is there in the first place

OP, who is in the video, when did this happen, who was the reporter, what did they say, WHERE IS THE WEBM?

This reminday me of that dystopia book "the city & the city" where the state calls a so called "breach" and does obviously absurd censoring and everyone just plays along because it's illegal to see things. And where peoplet must "unsee" the other city.

Spread this on faceberg especially. Normies need to see that the media lies.

Well, let's make it something. Come on, meme team.

stay on the lookout for mysterious layout concerning this woman, it won't happen within 24 hours, but I suspect reduced airtime and eventually termination.

OYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MEMORY HOLE IT, SHUT IT DOWN

bump for visibility

Any chance we could meme this, while we're at it? Could be useful to drive nogs away from BLM.

Although I don't work at CNN, I do watch the news a lot. Usually whenever there is an interruption, the anchor would at least pick up where they left off.

If you watch it again, he only recaps the positive stuff. It's suspect.

Sounds like the author would be Jewish.

Don't get too attached. I have feeling she might commit suicide by smothering herself with a pillow, or shooting herself in the back of the head.

F

Remember when Trump's important speech got shut down because some random guy got stung by a bee, right when he starting criticizing the kang?

Notice everyone this shill crap. It's Alinsky type stuff. The idea is set up lots of "rules" and scream and act like a fanatic when anybody transgresses these "rules" so that infighting will occur and arguments about "rules" instead of substance.

The shills have been pushing this "rules" narrative on Holla Forums for a while - typical kike trickery.

We all ignored the shitty shill. Why couldn't you? Why did you draw attention to him?

>ANYTHING!

Fox 10's local stuff takes priority. They're not a nationwide channel, they just have a live youtube stream and ended up getting popular for Trump streams.

You're doing the same exact thing, dumbass.

it happens more often then you might think

You're right, Moshe. Have a nice day now.

They just had some technical difficulties.

Nothing to see here, goyim.

Pure coincidence.

I hate to say it, but Ron Paul isn't relevant at this point. Once we have them on the defensive, I think, then it'll be the time to bring up these old things. Until then, I think we should focus on the current instances of things like this happening.

I blame /sp/

PURE COINCIDENCE

.mp4

Photos from CNN's control room.

Fuck. Audio didn't work for some reason.

Trying again.

what are you talking about? I am just posting more examples of the media pulling this type of thing. Also they cut him off for speaking against attacking Iran in the name of (((Our Greatest Ally's))) security.

I thought you were bringing it up as more proof that they pull this type of shit. Anyway, I keep saying this, but we need to blow this the fuck up, regardless of how often they do it.

Hillary doesn't believe in human rights. Meme it.

haha holy shit

Oh my god, it's so obvious. How does someone watch this and not realize they're pushing an agenda? How did this control the world for so long?

They are, that's the fucked up thing. They do not need us to defend themselves. They could probably fight the rest of the middle east to a standstill with no outside help.

But of course, why the fuck would they when they have the west willing to bleed for them?

Sarkeesian effect?
Sarkeesian effect!

It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

And now you see why people called CNN the Clinton News Network back in the 90's.

She sounds like a disgruntled bernout tbh

Or someone who got tired of the bullshit. D&C elsewhere, Mordecai.

That's not an article of the US constitution though

Holy crap. She just implied BLM should destroy the Democratic convention for allowing the woman responsible for the mass incarceration of blacks to be the nominee. Too bad BLM are cucks owned by Soros who would only peacefully protest from the back of the convention.

She was bitching about Hillary locking up those poor blacks who dindu nuffin. I'm glad she hurt Hillary, but when I see a spade, I call it a fucking spade.

It's part of the UN, which America is part of. Trump is known for referencing (seemingly) irreverant topics in a way of gaslighting.

It's a pretty normal way of talking it's not much different than some cuck saying:
That doesn't mean blue people exist. Just that race doesn't matter to them.

They're releasing nerve gas into their own trenches.

Good. The salt must flow.

F

They're NPCs

It's the only way to logically explain it

Nice. I wonder if they will let her broadcast live again after this.

There was a thread about this on the front page of plebbit's politics sub with a couple thousand replies, and it JUST got disappeared.

CNN isn't going to let someone with her level of heroin addiction back on camera.

Holy Christ.

That reporter was going on about how Shrillary has put so many black men in prison with her policies, gets cut off, and the anchor is just like "WOOOOOW well that was Shirly Whoever, reporting from Illinois! Great stuff. Now onto some negro tearjerker."

Ballsy.

Holy shit, it really is the Clinton News Network.

Kill yourself before posting

Filtered

Hillary's election is making the US look more like Communist China every day. Her "Correct the Record" 50-cent army of internet propagandists, the blatant and SHAMELESS corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the major news agencies shilling for her by repressing/underreporting the damning facts. She is truly a vile career politician and every freedom-loving American should be repulsed and sickened by the idea of her holding the highest office of the land.

Aren't reporters supposed to be as unbiased as possible? Why are you teenagers throwing a tantrum over nothing?

So anons, how will she "disappear"?

My bet, if dubs, she will "commit suicide" by accidentally raping herself, then sealing herself in a fridge and lighting it on fire from the outside.

Man, those wacky people and their ornate suicides, amirite?

because you're a retard who doesn't understand the effect that intentionally censoring unbiased media has on your culture, that's why you toddler

Whatever Wolf Blitzer looks stoned af everyday. I don't even think he knows where is at half the time. Did you see that dude on Jeopardy. It was like the worst performance of all time.

The thing that is most disgusting is that they keep repeating the same tactics live on the air as showed with that clip.

These people should suffer forever for their blatant propaganda and dishonesty.

aye

It is quite disgusting

ayyyy

PUT EFFORT INTO YOUR OP OR DON'T POST AT ALL

People should be autobanned for doing the 75 spam thing

Hopefully on the day of the rope, something beautiful can come from all of this filth.

I don't even watch the show or know the character, I just go on /e/ a lot

Their time will come…

Well it's a web game first and foremost. That mimikaki video is a doujin or something though, not official voices.

China Mieville. Not Jewish, just a North London lefty with connections.

(The man is practically a caricature of himself. Looks and dresses like Mr Clean. Has some bullshit doctorate in Marxist exegesis. Comfortably off, but fantasises about being a vanguard/commissar in the inevitable proletarian revolution.)

That'll just be Gucci.

(keked)
Indeed

Why do you people act like such idiots over nothing?

That's a shame.

Or she's actually speaking the truth, there is no giant media conspiracy only idiots with preconceived biases on medication being driven to paranoia by strangers on the internet feeding into their delusions by promoting untruthful stories (like this one) to incite civil unrest in the US.

Every fucking day Alex Jones talks about how people need to rise up and 'fight the system' and talks about how every single person in authority is a corrupt piece of shit. The same guy with ties to Russia and the CIA.

There's a reason 'alternative news' is marginal and has no viewership, because it's junk news and infotainment. Notice how they never source their shit and always ride the wave of click bait titles. How many times has an alternative news source ever posted a correction to something they were wrong about?

What's more likely tell me,

Could it be that Hillary is corrupt, incompetent but also not guilty of MUHTREASON MUH100BILLIONDOLLARBRIBES?

Could it be that Trump is actually a feckless moron who is just spouting Reagan and Nixon's talking points without any substance or ability to follow through when in office?

Could it be that the truth sits somewhere in between the two fucking polar opposite views you think are the only ones that exist.

_________WHAT ARE JOKES________________

Nice argumentum ad temperantiam newfag.

(also known as: middle ground, false compromise, gray fallacy, golden mean fallacy, fallacy of the mean, splitting the difference)

Description: Asserting that given any two positions, there exists a compromise between them that must be correct.

Lurk more and follow the money. Time Warner owns CNN and chooses who works for CNN. Only the people at the top who choose who is hired and who is ultimately promoted need to be in on the conspiracy.

They just make sure they pick people who hold the biases that will allow them to willingly push the globalist agenda.

I knew this was a (1) before I even looked

This
is a rhetorical dogwhistle that I'm really frustrated the Trump campaign is now lending credence to. They're saying 'we're willing to capitulate on a few issues' in fewer words.

We know exactly what's going on in the black 'community' and so is the rest of America, and by extension, the west. They're a third world people in a first world country, period.

This type of language is intended to confuse, not enlighten. It's this kind of rhetoric that signals that people up top want more time and are willing to buy it with the lives of police and white people, before they just give in anyways.

The political right-wing establishment wants to appear tough but constantly giving ground is a retreat, not a compromise, regardless of how quickly someone give in.

No, her deals with chinas land grabs and her big bank backers prove otherwise, as does Benghazi.

No, because his campaign so far has been unbridled genius.

Try harder, Jew.

The Libertarians are still just as stupid as ever it seems.
That only works when consumers are infinitely aware, infinitely rational beings in a market of no co-operation. But consumers DON'T know everything, they DON'T make choice purely based on rationale, and multiple "competing" businesses can have the same interest in an agenda.

Also, fuck your "everyone is dumb but me I'm a moderate I'm super smart for having no actual stance". In-between victory and defeat are just varying degrees of defeat.

Yeah, I'm sure it was just an accident that she was cut-off mid-criticism of Hillary on a network owned by her campaign's 7th largest donor and a network who has known Clinton campaign surrogates embedded within it per leaked emails.

Nice try, (((Wolf))).

I wonder who could be behind this?

Add in the assumption of no collusion with what they are reporting on.

Even if, and it's a big if, money was the sole driving force for what is represented by media outlets, assuming a lack of outside incentives is retarded or purposefully naive.

She is standing next to a sign with a word ending in "…pe". Could it be possible that it the whole word is "Pepe"?

Kek works in mysterious ways.

You JUST fucking did what you accused me of doing you moron. Holy shit.

she had 3 live spots one of them was interrupted because some nog pulled out the wrong cable.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
what the fuck is this.
the wordy double-spaced paragraphs, leaving one or two posts and then running away, typing like you're addressing a fucking audience.
What the fuck kike, aren't you supposed to hide the fact that you're shilling? retard

They did it to a vet that was giving props to Ron Paul back in 2012 too. Same kind of shit. Sudden cut to black, and without hesitation or waiting to see if connection is reestablished: "Well, we just lost so and so, Hey Jamal, did you catch that sick b-ball game yesterday? Neither did I. Here's Tracy Zu with the weather."

pretty disgusting tbqh

My stance is that Trump is legitimate and that Hillary is corrupt and committed crimes. I can explain my stance, it is identifiable, and I can defend it if needed.
You however, are a spineless faggot.

Fuck off Mordecai

A perpetually ignorant population

What do that stand for?

Anyone remember this gem?

Roman salute with right arm. There you go user.

Non Playable Character

Thank you for your help m8 so have a picture from me.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/753349629870084096

WUAHUAHUAHUA

The point of the video was the jew trying to strawman again with the "NOT ALL" meme while playing dumb. This has become the lefts new go to for everything. If you say a lot of people in this group do X, they reply with "WHAT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THEY ALL DO THAT"

It's jewry of the highest caliber.

Oh, and right now Trumps biggest thing is stealing as many votes as possible from hillary. He's trying to make it more difficult for the media to spin the racism/sexism card on him. Baby steps.

I think people are beginning to wake up about CNN. I watch CNN and FOX news at work and I have to say FOX news just seems like better news to me. I think the meme of FOX being terrible news is slowly going away as people catch on to CNN pretty much just baiting fucking poor blacks and faggot leftists into want they want them to think. It works on dindus, gimmie dats, trannies, and just plain ol' kids, but I think once people get out of their college years they see it is bullshit.

If CNN wants to be trusted, it has to be trustworthy. It is not trusted, and I am suspicious of these "A-V" snafus. CNN is trying to get away with plausible deniability of censorship

That's alot of rationalizing m80.

top kek