BREAKING: Obama’s Ghostwritten Book Draft Released By WeSearchr, Available FREE Online

archive.is/rhxoi

gotnews.com/breaking-obamas-ghostwritten-book-draft-released-wesearchr-available-free-online/

LINK TO BILL AYERS BOOK THAT HE WROTE FOR OBONGO: dropbox.com/s/1yywnjjm1i8rtxb/Claims of Inheritance.pdf?dl=0

What do you think Holla Forums? Can we make money off this? Will this help Trump get elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vArnwjaxl0
my.mixtape.moe/pqiyaz.pdf
liveleak.com/view?i=648_1468351940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait a second. Obama can write?

YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!

of course not, Bill Ayers wrote his books for him

ghostwritten means someone else wrote it

bumping with pics from the article

any handwriting experts here?

I know, thank you very much. I am just wondering why these people are so surprised. This baboon in a suit can't even talk without a teleprompter, and they expected him to write a BOOK?

Most people believe anything the Tel Avision says, so if the Talmudvision says Obama is a scholar, a genius, and Jesus Christ tbh fam, most people will believe it and not even question the Electric Jew.

You take away Obama's teleprompter and he immediately starts stuttering like a retard and talking about how Hillary has him ready "to squirt." niggers

top kek, Malik Obama has met Gaddafi?

The Frank Marshal Davis theory is complete bullshit.

What makes you say that?

Because the kike who made "Dreams From My Real Father" has made other hoax documentaries, and you can see a real resemblance between Obongo and Barack Obama Sr.'s other mulatto son. unlike Davis'.

Chuck C. Johnson plans to test Obama's DNA from the book draft that they got, according to this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vArnwjaxl0

Then they can see whether Obama's DNA is West African or East African. That will pretty much settle it.

>Did you find anything interesting in the book? Write to us: [email protected]/* */ The best discoveries win money!

Damn, Chuck's been killing it lately.
He was great on Moly's youtube thing today.

Fucking amazing

THE AUDACITY OF THIS NIGGER: THE DRAFT

I doubt the nigger can write anything at all, much less a fucking book. There isn't a single fucking published paper or any records of anything he wrote in college or after.

he can hardly talk WITH a teleprompter

OKIE DOKE

reminder that obongos mother is a white whore

praise kek for the ruination of the Obama legacy

r/ing mirror on mixtape.moe

They even made him look whiter in hope of increased sales

"It means 'mo money mo probleimz' In Nigger. My grandfather was a Nigger." She repeated Yung money sizzup to herself, testing out the sound. "Yaaeahhh, It's tight bae." She leaned forward across the table. "So why does everybody call you Geezy?"

"Habit, I guess. My father used it when he arrived in the Ghetto. I don't know whether that was his idea or somebody else's. He probably used 'Geezy' because it was easier to pronounce. You know – helped him fit in. Then it got passed on to me…so I could fit in."
"Do you mind if I call you Yung moolah baby?"
I smiled. "Not as long as you say it right, bitch."
She tilted her head impatiently, her mouth set in mock offense, her eyes ready to surrender to laughter. We ended up spending the afternoon together, just talking and drinking purple drank.

She told me about her childhood in Chitown, the absent father and struggling mother, the South Side six-flat that never seemed warm enough in the winter and got so hot in the summer that people took their blankets out by the lake to sleep. She told me about the neighbors on her block, slinging crack and getting shot. She told me about evening spent huddled under her bed as stray bullets from drive by turf wars peppered her drywalls and violent criminals broke in and raped her mother. Her voice evoked a vision of black life in all its possibility, of hell on earth and no rule of law, pregnant little girls and dead little boys, absent fathers and abusive mothers. Like a p romise, that image filled me with Presidential longing.

"Let's make America black again, shawty."

Has anyone downloaded the pdf? is it safe?

PDFs are safe. The only potential danger is the viewers which permit execution of javascript. Disable that and you'll be fine.

This happens all the time in the publishing world. 'To kill a Mockingbird' was basically written by Harper Lees literary editor Tay Hohoff.

The Daily Shoah had a nice bit about that.

Underrated post

fuckin Shakespeare my nigga

Let's put this in perspective…

Niggers. The word itself was uncomfortable in my own mouth at first until it was explained that some niggers could be exempted from the general category of ur distrust. My mother might draw a similar distinction, I told myself, between niggers and criminals. And although there remained the risk f falling int the sloppy thinking that my coach had displayed ("There are niggers and then there are stupid motherfuckers like you," I had finally told him before walking off of the court that day), Keith assured me that whites would never talk about niggers, as niggers, in front of niggers, without knowing exactly what we were doing.

That really puts it in a new light. aaSomeone should do this to the whole book.

Mirror: my.mixtape.moe/pqiyaz.pdf

Brilliant. Why have I not heard of this sooner?

holy kek

When we're all brown there will finally be peace, goy.

So finally something juicy came out of the ducks site? Neat. Here's to hoping they'll grow and bring more info into the public.

Fucking fantastic.

bump

Hahahahahha

No fuckin' way!!! Is this for real?

Oh yes, it is very real.

US leaders are all weird.

liveleak.com/view?i=648_1468351940
(repost)