'Human turds' comment gets based CBS producer fired

What's the big deal ? His comments seem perfectly reasonable to me.

archive.is/MFgTr

While I share his sentiment, he is a massive fucking retard for posting that publicly with his real name.

You don't admire bravery? courage? conviction? He went out in a blaze of glory, let's not denigrate his memory.

UNDERAGEB& DETECTED
bravery, courage, and conviction would be assessing the situation and staying in the fight by any means necessary, not sperging out about niggers nigging and showing your fucking power level.

Hahaha, get this man an anime body pillow and declare him an honorary Holla Forumsack.

bravery, courage =/= being a fucking idiot

these comments are absolutely fucking disgusting. dehumanizing concerned citizens like those participating in BLM is one of the most morally reprehensible acts possible. the fact that he cannot see how and why these individuals are marching just goes to show how perverse his world-view is.

Guy was an idiot for posting stuff like this under his real name. He could have been much more effective just by keeping his job than going out for a couple shitposts on twatter. Also, it's not the 1980s anymore, you can't joke about violence like that. Unless you're black.

kek
he'd be a tripfag for sure.

Charles Beau Menefee DID NOTHING WRONG

The first brave voice to say what so many people are screaming at their televisions every night. It won't be long before public sentiment forces the government to label BLM as the terrorist group it always has been.

FIRE UP YOUR EMAILS LADS…

Time to get people to send masses of emails in to CBS to complain about his being let go over speaking his opinion on a group who ARE TERRORISTS and need to be labeled as such.

Someone make a nice little graphic telling others what to do and spread it to facebook, twitter, reddit and all those normalfag crap holes. We have masses of public sympathy, time to make businesses pay attention.

Gas yourself

He didn't say kill cops, especially white cops. That's racist. Surely you can now understand why he was fired.

He's a dumb journalist who only knows his sheltered upbringing and university: he probably thinks liberals care about free speech and journalism is an honorable and noble profession which seeks truth at all costs instead of being paid mouthpieces of their owners and sponsors.

Hot damn, that's a surprise.

Fuck Flynn, I want this guy as VP

REPORT + HIDE + DON'T RESPOND DIRECTLY TO

Haven't you heard?
Jewt Pence is going to be Trump's TP.

sometimes I am afraid of what will happen when SHTF, sometimes I cry for all the beautiful things that will be lost, but when I read shit like this, shit completely and utterly detached from reality, I know it is necessary, cosmically necessary

In today's world? Yes.

People have gotten fired from shitcan jobs like fastfood for saying mean things on goybook.

While normally I would agree with this statement I have to disagree noe. We are at a breaking point with these degenerate usrfull idiots and its going to only get worst. There comes a time where descent people have to start pushing back. I'm not interested in seeing this (((protesting))) get to the point where its routine to see redpilled ppl get fucking assasinated

I'm waiting for the backlash against it.

It's thought policing and it's fucking Orwellian that it's allowed to happen.

LOL

lol

The race war is coming.

when you load up the first comment you're like "ok yeah the guy is a dumbass and he's going to get canned from a job at CBS for saying that" —- then you get to the 2nd and 3rd comments and it's like "holy shit man, he's lucky he's not in england cuz that's the kind of shit they'll throw you in jail for nowadays" (and you know that kind of mentality/mindset is coming here sometime. sigh)

the truly depressing part is that because SJWs officially up and weaponized social-media-policing into a means of getting "undesirables" fired/fucked-with/NO-LIVELIHOOD-4-U and that's become the de-facto "law of the land" in this epoch of "social justice > due process", man, it's just sad to see that even "our" other side has basically resorted to the same kind of tattle-tale mindset where now when they catch a libtard/SJW/etc saying [most likely MORE repugnant] shit online it's like we wanna do the same thing "Tattle taling" on them all "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"

in the end, man, it's kind of amazing that the powers that be have got BOTH SIDES of this [heavily-manufactured?] schism basically shitting all over the concept of free speech…. SJWs/libtards are against it cuz "hate speech is not free speech" and now the other side is against it cuz "liberals using social media to call for violence against police/whites/etc are essentially killing police/whites/etc… we gotta stop that"

so yeah if "the powers that be" had a desire to get free speech on lockdown so they can usher in some "much-needed / common-sense" legislation to "police" undesirable speech, yeah, they're gonna get their surveilence state setup str8up DEMANDED FOR by both sides of the schism cuz they've manufactured these endless conflicts where they get ppl ramped up to say nastier and nastier things to/about each other and now it seems like EVERYONE wants to trash free speech just to fuck with "the other side"

scary and/or depressing times we live in, eh?

Wew.

taking the obvious bait here, my only ? is "why aren't there demonstrations against black-on-black shootings?" — i mean why not go "mobb deep" with like ~5-10k people down in "chiraq" or something to let the people down there know that you're not going to stand for black people killing each other over drug/gang profits/territories and etc etc?

i'm not saying anything about anyone's right to protest whatever they want, i'm just asking why there isn't more of a community effort to rise up and demonstrate against the "bad apples" in the community who end up killing way more of their fellow black ppl than cops do, at least in terms of total aggregate #s?

and again, i'm not saying DON'T go protest the police killings and whatnot…. i'm just asking why don't you ALSO go protest the gang influenced/motivated/perpetrated killings too? maybe showing up 5-10k deep in an area with open air drug markets that ppl are willing to kill over = will show those people who the streets REALLY belong to (which i would think is the general idea of these protests against police brutality, right?)

Because they are people who've been told all of their problems are from an outside source. They have a simple tribal mentality and a selfish non-self reflective nature.

TBH I'm surprised the brain washed TV corps didn't catch an independent thinker in midst sooner.

He got it wrong. You box them in and fill the box with water. Guy is a rank amateur not knowing kangz can't swim. Save the bullets.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

go figure you say that with a user ID of "adbdfc" which looks like it's someone trying but ultimately fucking up their ABCs….. heh. high five for the god/s of coeenkydink wherever t/he/y might be!

boring

go here

Glad even normie faggots are starting to feel like this

What if… Just what if… Hes a lefty faggot who wanted to post shit because of his whiteguilt, cause further damage to white people.

Thats why you stay anonymous.

Rat droppings came to mind when I was watching last week.

bretty much this, could've done more good from the inside, this will be forgotten within a week or two tops