If whites are superior

Then why are Jews at the top? And I'm serious.

HOW'D YOU LIKE TO TAKE A RIDE ON MY ROCKET SIXTY NINE?

Nepotism
European blood they mixed with during the roaming of European countries
Rothschilds overseeing everything and adding up little bit of his own direction
Cunning kike tactics
Combine this all together and you get a jew

Its like you've never met a jew before

This. It's Nepotism. One worms his way into a high ranking position and then slams the door behind him for any non-Jew.

Naive white people.

oh look this thread again

think about it this way user. whenever there is a revolution, those leading the revolution usually promise the foot soldiers a beautiful new world of equality and justice, but after the revolution the leaders usually establish themselves as a new ruling class. Jews were one of the groups with the biggest beef against the Catholic Church and the Aristocracies of Europe, so…

Ursery was illegal for Christians in Europe but not for jews. This made jews the natural banking class, and they are not an all powerful force that controls everything. They control a lot of things but most people here just like to use the jews as an excuse for when their country does something shitty or retarded. Like when the US occupies Germany still they can just same damn Jews! But in reality they benefit from it greatly.

If dogs are superior to fleas, then why do fleas live off the dog?

You know how we see these delusional Afro-centric, pro-black niggers going on about WE WUZ KANGZ and making outlandish claims about how white people stole all their technology and such? Blaming everything on the white man oppressing them?

When we talk about Jews, do we sound just like that delusional nigger to them? Are we blaming the Jews for our failures as a race, just as the nigger blames us? What if the Jews are right, and they are the superior race?

No, I'm not a kike shill and I don't think there is a high probability of this being the reality of things. It is just a thought that lingers in the back of my mind.

because whites are altruistic

and because jews are fucking parasites

Because it is not 100% racial. Deceit is evil, and there is a correct way to lead a nation. It isn't the Roman way, it isn't the Jewish way, it isn't the Persian way…

If the flea would control dogs that would make more sense. Jews are closer to the fungus that takes over ants for its own purposes, or even vampires.

-

-

Fiction

Fact

If the parasite controls brain activity and behavior of the host… You could say it is higher in authority.

The notion that jews are inferior isn't in relation to the hierarchy of authority they may have - or any other group, but rather how they use it; and how the quality of it is related in a moral paradigm.
There are African kings, does not make them a master race even if a white lived under them. Their way to rule implies something quite else…

We're simply not Jew enough to jew the jews. We create and they destroy. Guess who "wins".

white people naturally value honesty, loyalty, and kindness, and thus are easy to take advantage of if you don't mind being a scheming rat

Nigga you gay.

I was going to go for the leech comparison, but flea works.

/intleftypol/ thread.

For me it's not whetever the white race is the best, but it should be the best and it should do its best to struggle in a natural world.

Nice question OP.

Here's a better one that nobody on this fag board can answer:

IF OUR ANCESTORS WHERE SO GREAT WHY ARE THEY DEAD? LMAO

Just sarcasm before I get banned tbh

The evil men in society will always be on top because good men always practice honest means of achieving great things, yet an evil man will screw everyone to get on top.

Being on top doesn't mean you are the best. If the jews are on top then why do they seek to destroy the white race…..why do they hate whites so much?

The simple reason is that they want to purge any and all who can oppose them and whites always have.

So put that in your menorah and smoke it kike…..see you on the battle field.

Sauce?

Jews are very well adapted for living in a host society. You might as well ask why so many men are controlled by their wives - it's because men are adapted to control nature, and women are adapted to control men. Same with jews and whites, except it's a one way street and not symbiosis. Without us they wouldn't last a century at this stage.

See something wrong with that image? No? Looks a little weird doesn't it.

Like red paint?