THERESA MAY, BRITAIN'S NEW KOSHER CERTIFIED SHABBOS GOY PRIME MINISTER

THERESA MAY, BRITAIN'S NEW KOSHER CERTIFIED SHABBOS GOY PRIME MINISTER

Theresa May, Jews, and Israel — 6 Connections
timesofisrael.com/theresa-may-jews-and-israel-6-connections/

What Prime Minister Theresa May could mean for British Jews
thejc.com/comment-and-debate/analysis/160210/what-prime-minister-theresa-may-could-mean-british-jews

Theresa May will be a Formidable PM and a True Friend of Israel
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.730343

Theresa May, UK's incoming prime minister, seen as friend to Israel
jta.org/2016/07/11/news-opinion/world/theresa-may-uks-incoming-prime-minister-seen-as-friend-to-israel

Theresa May dines with Chief Rabbi on Eve of becoming Prime Minister
thejc.com/news/uk-news/160245/theresa-may-dines-chief-rabbi-eve-becoming-prime-minister

Britain's Next Prime Minister is Welcome News for the Jewish Community
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.730251

Prime Minister-in-Waiting Theresa May commits to remembering the Holocaust
thejc.com/news/uk-news/160223/prime-minister-waiting-theresa-may-commits-remembering-holocaust

Home Secretary Theresa May: 'Without its Jews, Britain would not be Britain'
cfoi.co.uk/home-secretary-theresa-may-without-its-jews-britain-would-not-be-britain/

Theresa May, U.K.'s Next Prime Minister, seen as Strong Supporter of Israel and Jews
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/7/11/theresa-may-uks-next-prime-minister-seen-as-strong-supporter-of-israel-and-jews

Theresa May 'A Great Friend of the Community' says the Board of Deputies of British Jews
ejpress.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56083

Incoming UK Prime Minister Theresa May: '"Israel is the Fulfillment of Many Generations of Struggle'
breakingisraelnews.com/71706/incoming-uk-prime-minister-theresa-may-strong-supporter-israel-jewish-community/

How the fuck did this happen?

How are the political class so fucking oblivious as to the sentiments of the filthy commoners? Do they still think they dreamt up Brexit and they're going to wake up any minute back being a suzerain state of Brussels?

This cunt ""lost"" a file containing information about political paedophile rings, a lot of the people linked to these cases are dual Israeli citizen's who enjoy raping white children from care homes.

I also saw a quote from her today about how she is dedicated to stopping all immigration from the eu. That's all well and good, but I'm much more concerned about the mass of subhuman shitskins flooding us.

Pretty sure she had something to do with the cover up for paki rape gangs too, but I might be mistaken there.

She's a total puppet is my point.

Pure coincidence?

It's been that way since the beginning of civilization.

Jews have just gotten good at indoctrinating people to believe they're actually free.

Nothing better than a serf who thinks he's working of his own accord.

Oh, by the way, May is an ardent supporter of Bongistan's tyrannical thought control laws. Folks going to jail over Twitter posts, police breaking into homes to take children away from "anti-social parents" and CCTV up the arsehole of every Brit? Not only does she love it, she's partly responsible for it.

Oh, and she absolutely adores shitskins. It does not matter if you are a semi-feral baboon with room temperature IQ who thinks that everything is haram, Theresa May welcomes you in the UK. Needless to say, she helped cover both her kiddy-diddling colleages and Pakis when Rotherham rapes blew up in their faces.

If she's elected PM, it's the end for the UK. Some brave Brit needs to find his balls and give her the Reker treatment.

You dont even need an 'anti social' classification to get your kids taken. I'm really not well read on this subject, but if you look into family courts you can learn all about it, it makes for very unpleasant reading though.

What happens to the children taken from these homes? I have a horrible feeling a decent percentage of them end up in one of the numerous pedo rings that Theresa has helped to cover up. Read up on these cases and you'll notice a recurring theme, the children are mostly from care homes.

Obviously most of our PM's have been corrupt puppets over the last few decades, but I can't think of any that had such an OPEN connection to pedo rings. I'm aware most of them are probably involved in this but Theresa has a history of defending these groups which the public can easily find out about

You are bang on user and there exists no reaction image sufficient to communicate an appropriate reaction to these facts.

It is a biblical level of evil, often not even the devil himself concocts such a level of odiousness.

Yeah it's absolutely disgusting, that's why I had to stop reading about it. It goes so high up that there's not really anything a single person can do to stop it.

It just surprises me that more people aren't aware of these things, all of the information is out there. well not all of it, but definitely enough to piece together an idea of what's happening

This was actually my first redpill and it's a major one, it pretty much destroys all of the faith a person may have in their government. It's not even a racial redpill either so it's great for normalfags.

Here are some search terms for anyone who's interested:
Operation Ore.
Elm guest house.
Marc Dutroux.

There are a lot more too but It's been a while since I read up on this stuff, those terms are definitely enough to get you started down the rabbit hole though.

Bump

ur fucked britbongs

I want Maggie back. She would have killed every Commie in Britain.

That's what happens when you stop burning witches

Wasn't she going to nuke Argentina at one point?

Also I have a theory. It's based on pure conjecture, but it's really the only thing that makes sense to me in regards to these people covering up for paki rapists.

I think that the rape gangs are basically a defensive measure for the political pedo rings. If a day ever comes when there is a risk that they will be exposed for what they are they'll dump ALL of the info on the paki rapists and make a huge spectacle out of it, completely drowning out the people who are speaking about their crimes.

This may seem pretty tinfoil but why else would our political elite be willing to not only defend these people, but to also cover up their crimes?

I could understand if they were Saudi billionaires or something along those lines, but these shitskin rape gangs are complete trash. They're mostly from a criminal underclass and they dont have the money to buy politicians.

Really our politicians have no business covering for these people. So why are they?

As I said this is pure conjecture but It makes more sense to me than anything else.

Then again it's pretty hard to make any sense when talking about something like this. The idea that our government would cover up for rapacious shitskins is nonsensical itself, but that they did has been proven beyond a doubt.

Maggie was a cow.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

You guys want to talk about Trumps Orthodox daughter or his soon to be Jewish grandchildren?

You realize that Nigel Farage, Donald Trump and all the other Right wing figures are pro Israel too right?

Sorry to see this Britons.

You fought for Brexit and it will never happen. Even if it were to "actually" happen, it wouldn't technically happen. Everything behind the scenes would be the same.

Soon you'll join the 60% club. I'm sorry.

No thanks moishe

You mean his daughter who a high Rabbi in israel denied her jew shit?

Because Jews never lie to get power.

That lie wouldn't make sense. He's lying about denying a billionaire potential POTUS's daughter from becoming a jew.

That is literally the exact opposite of what they'd lie for.

sauce?

(Checked)

Exactly. This is them trying to take away Trump's Jew Cred in order to call him Antisemitic and have it stick.

But Moishe, Nothing sticks to Teflon!

A jewified society.

Britbongistan was the first country in the entire world that let a jew take over completely.

This too.

No it's not, they crypto all the time you smelly dumb marketer scum.

Sounds like someone needs to go the way of Joe Cocks.

Jesus fucking Christ.

*bump*