THE DNC WILL BE STREAMED ON TWITCH

archive.is/tfLNt
engadget.com/2016/07/13/us-convention-livestreams-include-twitch-and-bing/

OH. MY. FUCKING. KEK

DNC will be on Twitch. I can already imagine the cancer, the bans and the spam.

I seriously hope the RNC will be on Twitch too, this is sounds fucking hilarious. I can already see the spam of Trump emotes.

T R U M P B O Y S dogface dogface kappa

Is Black Lives Don't Matter going to nig at the DNC? You know they'll order their security to stand down, because wanting to be protected from niggers nigging is racist.

I'd love to see a Berniebro take a brick to the noggin.

Remember to have BTTV installed and have "Show Deleted Messages" turned ON. Same for GIF emotes.

Berniebro?
Why not Hillary?
Think big.

Somebody is going to die at the hands of a BLM nigger popping off and it will be livestreamed around the world to at least 100,000 people

Honestly makes me think something is going to go down and they want as many normies as possible to be able to see it. Twitch usually doesn't do this kind of shit even if they're now under google. Why not just a youtube stream? Why drag Twitch into it?

Twitch is owned by Amazon, not Google.

Make 'em good, lads.

What do you have against shekels based Hitler?

WEW LAD

Will it be streamed on Chaturbate?

Vidya is politics, therefore politics is vidya. It checks out.

So we can post politics on Holla Forums now?

For the god of love someone barge into there with a loud speaker playing moonman songs while thousands watch, your sacrifice will be remembered for decades

Someone tell Holla Forums that Holla Forums plays the best vidya now.

The DNC is desperate to mobilize Dem voters and the younger people, the more likely they are to vote democrat. Lucky for us

that pic is fucking awful.
I'm 20, this will be my first real election year and I can't wait to vote for Trump

Then we'll just have even more normies faggig up here I can already see the shitty articles.

Just imagine that shit

check it

Anyone else remember when YouTube hosted the 2008 debates?

Leftists are mentally ill bro, didn't you learn when the try to justify BLM after Dallas? Or how about all the excuses they make for Muslims everytime they decide to pratice their religion of peace?

this is going to be a shitspamming experience for the ages

I want to see a pack of wild niggers chase her off the stage.

ANELE MY IS JAFAR I COME FROM AFAR ALLAHU AKBAR ANELE

Yeah but you forget that a lot of the people on twitch aren't actually lefties, tons of "not interested in politics" types that just tuned in out of curiosity will get the fat fucking redpill straight into their anus

Admiring those trips. I am interested to see how many young voters Trump manages to win in the end.

i see two scenarios for why this is happening
1 - twitch is free, so it's a good way to save money vs network broadcasting
2 - it's a misguided attempt at getting a wider audience. when someone sees a video game focused streaming site, that's a lot of impressionable minds to reach out to. two problems: most young people don't give one single fuck about politics, and shillary is old and ugly as fuck. that second one goes a long way when it comes to convincing young people to watch something, especially if the dnc head comes on or, god forbid, pocahontas warren. also, most young democrat voters went for sanders, so there will be a lot of resentment with the crowd that ACTUALLY USES TWITCH

i can't wait to see this shitshow take place

I can't wait for the fallout, I can just imagine a MSM news report about racism on Twitch because of pic related.

i'm sure there are numerous problematic emotes that'll surface during this debacle

(checked)
Oh the days before the redpill

Yep. Everybody else my age is old enough to vote and they wanted Boiney. I'm doing my best to turn the tide, but it's so hard user.

Don't drink the alcohol, though.

That's for when all's said and done.

I haven't been on Twitch since Holla Forums released the migrant video. Ain't got time for vidya. There's a race war to win.

Trolling will ascend to new heights.

MingLee

IT'S

B E Z O S
E Z O S B
Z O S B E
O S B E Z
S B E Z O

Keep at it, man. I have two bernout friends. One is now going Trump to see the DNC burn to the ground. I'm seriously afraid the other killed himself after California, I haven't heard from him in almost 2 months. I could drive to his house but I'm too lazy.

if he doesn't live at least a hundred miles away then you're a pretty shitty friend m8

is this like youtube? whats so great about this?

Think dedicated livestreaming of expert gaming to a dedicated audience. There are even those that make a sustainable living via twitch, FilthyRobot is one such guy, small but dedicated following and lots of donations he doesn't ask for as he plays a heavily modded version of Civ 5 multiplayer FFA every day.

I estimate his monthly income to be about 1500 a month from donates alone.

Almost forgot. The chat allows you to talk with the streamer and point out things he missed or just shitpost. It's a very intimate medium. It's like what TV was supposed to be instead of an idiotbox.

This is going to be pretty funny. I watched SGDQ and the chat was overwhelming pro-Trump. People are just going to be ridiculing Hillary and calling Bernie a sellout the whole time.

VIDEO GAMES

This is a blatant attempt from the left to get more young voters. (((They))) know that people no longer watch the (((news))) so expect this to be the first of many attempts to shill politics on an apolitical platform. Unfortunately for them, the Internet is our realm.

As a side note, I would expect this to be insanely moderated. Im sure any bad think will be banned instantly and only kosher viewpoints will be allowed. That is (((their))) goal here.

Perception is key. As many democrats as possible must be brought to speed with the perception (and reality) of Crooked Hillary and Boinie Sanders the Jew.