So jewlywood is remaking Overboard, but with the roles reversed. It's going to star Anna Faris and Eugenia Derbez

So jewlywood is remaking Overboard, but with the roles reversed. It's going to star Anna Faris and Eugenia Derbez.

So lesbians?

Weird, I typed Eugenio. Fucking autocorrect.

and what would that be

This will completely flop.

What's Overboard?

The best of the "Kurt Russell and Boats" movies.

It's gonna be shit. Totally pozzed too.

These fucking kikes just cannot help themselves.

Checking those Order 66 dubs

But why? It's not like the movie has name recognition among modern audiences that would draw people to the remake. That's like remaking Who is Harry Crumb or High Spirits or something. Why not make a different movie and just recycle the plot.

The fuck? He's just some beaner. He's not even like a heart throb beaner, he's a genuinely ugly guy.

She's fucking married to Chris Pratt, she even looks like a sexier version of Goldie, why not just do the same movie with the same roles and have Chris play Kurt's part? I'm sure it would in the end be as forgettable as the original, but they're both funny and their chemistry is obviously real, so the movie would at least be really cute.

Goldie Hawn plays a spoiled, rich heiress who's a total bitch and is married to an older man who lives his life on a yacht.

Kurt Russel plays a grungy but creative and hardworking carpenter. She calls him in to fix some shelves in her room, she refuses to pay him for his work because she's a bitch and tosses him overboard.

Later there's an accident and she falls off the ship and hits her head developing full amnesia.

He's struggling at home with four sons as he's a widower. He realizes her husband is using her amnesia to get away from her as days have passed and he hasn't come to claim her, so Kurt shows up claiming to be her husband. He had seen her changing accidentally, and thus knows the location of a very intimate birth mark.

He convinces her she was a happy homemaker and forces the bitchy heiress to work off the debt she owes him by being a maid, housekeeper and babysitter to his rowdy sons. He doesn't make her have sex with him, but frequently teases her about how before the amnesia she'd never leave him alone and wanted it all the time.

As you'd imagine, she regains her memories but the kids miss her a lot and she realizes deep down she was happier as a housewife, so in the end she stays with Kurt.

Better than Captain Ron? Doubtful.

Then again, this sounds pretty great.

So it's a Who's the Boss remake?

propagandizing racemixing beats out cuteness, apparently

I'm surprised the idea of this hurts as much as it does.

A classic film (and fictional!) premise that doesn't need to be touched, or updated. Which of course means it's a prime candidate for being completely ruined.

I really enjoy Captain Ron, but Overboard contains 100% less merengue, so it creeps ahead by a sizeable enough margin.

Overboard was a cute little romantic comedy that did fairly well at the box office, it doesn't deserve to be butchered as a remake like this.

wat
Que alguien me expliQUE

Chris Pratt could do so much better.

Oh boy I can't wait to see the stronk independent dickwoman they're going to throw in our faces.

They're remaking all of these wholesome old movies with some faggot current year spin to it.

seriously, notice the trends.

SPIC DICK, FOR YOU

His 90s show aged like shit with milk