Ignore this thread if reddit triggers you

Any good users/subs to support?

/r/GentilesUnited is small but quality.

I support /r/OPkillinghimself
Very good subcuck.

Fuck you faggot. I'll post wherever I fucking feel like it.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

That's fine to hate reddit but I don't understand the opposition to trying to influence and post there.

Care to explain?

PLEBBITFAGS NEED TO GO BACK

Reddit will purge anything you do if it gets close to anything significant. Theres no point and is just a distraction.

Go shitpost there all you like. Keep your bullshit contained there well your at it.
If any of us cared about /r/etardedspergs, we would be there.

reddit is 50% shills and 30% true believer marxist is why. I created r/sjwhate but fucking bailed after it got pozzed the fuck out beyond control. reddit is a lost cause.

penis~

This.

[Hide] + [Sage]
Have a good day, plebbit.

Here. Have a complimentary Pepe and frak off.

They are shills dont pay attention

Really?

Every time they censor it pisses more people off and which makes them more aware and skeptical. Even the censorship is a victory. Reddit still has massive and different demographics.

So you want to stay irrelevant rather than try to influence a more mainstream forum?

If you don't realize the futility of posting on the Jewish haven known as Reddit, you are either woefully ignorant and need to lurkmoar, or you are a kike shill. Either way, fuck yourself.

Nice non-answer.

Nice non-dubs

You do know that many people here crosspost between Reddit and Holla Forums, right?

The overreaction is bizarre. There is literally no time/energy cost in shitposting over on reddit, twitter or facebook. Why the bizarre anti-reddit meme?

It's to protect reddit, not pol.

It's stupid as hell. I sometimes wonder if they are shills or bots. Look how similar all the replies are. By the way, it's harder to shill on reddit given you can check post histories. It's a superior platform in some respects.

Back you go!

Just one stupid post after another.

r/EuropeanNationalism is one
You could try shilling on your country's subreddit.

Anti-reddit shills in full force I see.
Reddit is cancer, but just like any massive social media platform it is a possible red-pilling medium. I was first led on my path to red-pilling though r/european, I am sure others have done the same. It is stupid to dismiss it just for being reddit. Shills please go.

If you think you are redpilling anybody on reddit you are a fucking moron. Best case you are arguing with troll/shills. Worst case you are driving these faggots deeper into their hugbox by invading their safe space.

This topic has been covered to death.

Fuck you niggerfaggot.
REDDITFAGS GO HOME

So you just replied to someone that was redpilled on reddit…

You're the one with the hugbox mindset. You can't even tolerate a thread like this without sperging out.

Listen, faggot. Let me spell it out to you. When a kike shill like yourself comes onto Holla Forums, they are spotted easily (like you were). They are ineffective and are driven out (like you will be since I'm reporting you). It's the same thing over there. You will be in an ocean of SJW Jew minded filth, vainly attempting to "redpill" them.

Now I'm pissed because I had to reply to an obvious faggot, but hopefully lurkers will read this and understand the disdain for reddit.

you sound like a shill mate

This boner I have is under protest

Kill yourself, faggot.

And you sound like a teenager.

Filthy dumb newfag scum.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

Shilling on FB = Good
Shilling on twitter = Good
Shilling on reddit = REDDITFAGS GO HOME
Someone please explain

I've never posted on Reddit before, but if that seems to help redpill people, then who cares.

Being a nationalist comes before being a goddam autistic internet user

I even wrote a trigger warning for these faggots but it didn't stop them. It makes no sense at all.

Go kill yourself kike enabler
Goy power

There's a lot of small thriving communities on reddit. They could grow if either pols cared to discuss them.

You have mental issues.

You are cancer of internet
Go kill yourself meemer

bbbut shlomo, Reddit is the front page of the internet!

You have mental issues too dick sucker
Now off yourself

Mods can check post histories.

And you are a shill.

/r/darkenlightenment

/r/uncensorednews

god your a disgusting human bean you know that

/r/offensivespeech

/r/redpillreality

/r/DimensionalJumping/

Facebook and Twitter also suck, respectively, but they are blog platforms. Completely different from a message board.

Anybody who uses reddit is a kike loving rule 3 having niggerfaggot.

I think some people are overreacting, but not without cause. Look at what happened to /r/CoonTown and all its predecessors. They followed the rules to the letter and still got shut the fuck down.

Reddit is a purpose built poz megaphone run by leftists and Jews. They will not allow you to run a successful redpilled/rightist sub. The Trump subs are the closest you're going to get and I wouldn't be surprised if those get shut down too, if they haven't already been coopted by entryists or via reddit's talmudic moderation and ownership rules.

TL;DR: Don't waste your time.

/r/Fuckthealtright/

Which newsreport brought you here?