White Nationalists constantly talk about how we shouldn't apologize for our pasts

White Nationalist is code word for anti-British.

I've never seen anybody asking for apologies for those things on Holla Forums, but I have seen them telling you to stop taking pride in it.

Naziboos only think killing whites is okay when Hitler does it.

Lad all that this will do is bring more shitposting to Brit/pol/

you brits have it hard, m8.
these continentals have no love for you, nor they consider you as their own.
t. non european

Nice strawman retard.

Sage.

Fuck off, brit/pol/

Hello yank, nice DnC thread.

Being White is the ability to realise one has made a mistake, and to reflect, we hold ourselves to standards no other race has ever done or ever will.

It's the reason the left never has any expectations of other races, but will attack it's own reflexively, knowing deep down that they can't be held to such a standard for the whole races they have wiped out, if their sub-concious could tell us why, it's because they are useless niggers, and we have the ability to be better than them.

This is what causes the guilt in them.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY A D AND C SHILL, NOT A BRIT

sage
Jew thread again.

They don't want the British to apologize. They want to point out the hypocrisy that the Germans get shit on for the holohoax, but everyone gets off scot-free with their shit.

Correct. British are Jews.

you have to go back, britbong
>>>/britpol/

The English are too thuggish tbh. They served their purpose but it wasn't going to last more than 200-300 years.

I have a tiny bit of English in my lineage and I don't hate them nor wish I was them. I just think they're too thuggish and in many ways primitive. Look at the chavs on this board, they behave like slavs or niggers and really aren't any better. That's a large amount of the English genepool and population, and it's nothing but eurotrash on the same level of the Irish.

You don't have to apologize but you should probably not fight on the (((wrong))) side next time.

American girls are such garbage.

This, it's always knuckledragging Adolphotheists who think this shit

The Eternal Anglo strikes again!

lol no

I sincerely hope Scotland becomes independent and the foreign policy of NOGUNS island finally turns away from the open dividing and conquering of the rest of the white race.

T. Continental.

Never heard any of that in my life

I have to select a wife from this garbage

Why do I go on

that's the whole point you kike

Honestly I just genuinely despise you Brits. I think it hilarious your country is collapsing hurry up and die niggers.

just gas yourself cuck

No one has ever asked for any of that, retard. Maybe your ancestors made some nasty choices, but you did fuck all wrong. White people aren't niggers or kikes; they don't expect the descendents of people that allegedly wronged their ancestors to share responsibility.

They're not all bad. OP is probly from London

fuck off shill

Fixed that for you, (((anglo)))