You know what makes me mad? Smug yuropeeons who think they're better than us and talk shit about us at every turn

You know what makes me mad? Smug yuropeeons who think they're better than us and talk shit about us at every turn.

I want to punch each of these pricks in the throat. If you're so much better than us then stay out of our country and stop obsessing over our presidents you salty losers. How's it feel to know that you warmongering retards got shafted by both us and Canada? While you were fighting among yourselves we just got rich.

FEELS GOOD MAN.

Europeans use metric.

1/10, I replied

We and the UK are literally the only reason they have the internet and computers, and recently Brexit happened so they are sick of yuroshits as well.

Soon we will civilize them.

I completely acknowledge that I fucked that up. I hope you can accept my apology for that typo. Even if it was a mistake, it was my fault for not proofreading first.

Don't worry it's not your fault you're american.

I think even Bangladeshis think they are better than you fags.

I've never met a European who acted condescendingly like that. Perhaps your a conservative?

add this shit to the list

only an american views a punch in the throat as reasonable response to being disliked. that's why the world despises you all, violent ignoramus.

This is now An average american thread.
post average americans

The average american

Most of them do online, as well as the brits and the Spaniards. You just gotta get out more user

The metric system is superior in pretty much every way. The US should have adopted it 40 years ago.

But I feel you on the other stuff, mostly.

kek

Iran is a shithole covered with religious persecution that would make you think you lived in the 1200s

England is a reverse-gentrified shithole with an incompetent woman PM who almost let their Trident missle fire at our mainland. They are being usurped by Arabs left and right, and are left with no national pride despite Brexit. Can you say cutlery bans and TV permit?

China is a communist slag ridden asshole that only received its current govt. because of the Japs they hate so much. Reminder that they don't even officially have a military, the Communist Party does.

lol

The rest are literally whos except Canada, who is our friend.

Most I've met online, on a more personal level, weren't like that at all. But Americans are easy to make fun of.

The average american

Yssssssssss. Metric system owns.

XXXDDDDD The average american

Black peoples' lips aren't even that big. Looks like yuros are more racist than we are after all. After all we aren't the ones who bank on being racially homogenous, you are because you're savages.

Could you be anymore emasculated?

This is retarded bait. Most Americans live in densely populated cities. So that's really not very representative. Accuracy in being overweight, though.

I have no issue with the gun, it's his face,and the fact that he is an average americunt with the iq of a rock.

ftfy

You must not have seen many black people in your life. They definitely have big lips on average, relative to Caucasians at least.

Holy shit, you're retarded. You know the scientific community uses the Metric system all over the world. Even in America.

Such huge lips. So massive.

fucking pussies

I think the point is that metric should only be used for science and imperial for casual conversation. Each of them excel in those areas.

I dunno. Seems about the same size to me

you know when the day of the rope comes you will be among the first to hang,right?

Americans are warmongerers on Russia and China.

Your military is inferior so I dont see that happening

And his lips are bigger than most Caucasians, which have thin lips, in general.

Metric should be used universally for everything.

Remember, USA promotes peace, not war!

Her lips are clearly thicker than his. And she is also clearly mixed-race. Africans have thicker than hers.

if his lips are big caucasians have no lips at all. Racial features among blacks actually vary widely. I'm white and you're fucking stupid dude. You're making us look bad. maybe you should try not being an american in disguise

enjoy your fema camps faggot

She's not. Blacks in america generally have a lighter skin tone.

If you are American and pay taxes you are knowingly taking part in warmongering. You deserve to be punished just as much as the generals and presidents.

Caucasians don't have big lips. In fact, it's not uncommon for blacks to make fun of whites by talking about how they barely have any lips (or ass).

You need to be shot. Like yesterday.

They're lighter cause they've been mixing with whites for 200 years. Go down into the deep south and you'll see some better examples of bigger-lipped African Americans.

I see it daily online. Don't hate me for saying things like they are.

Maybe you shouldnt say things like they are if you know it makes people upset. this is why you losers have no friends and why you have failed to drive out the pedos.

People want to pretend like their aren't phenotypical differences between Caucasians and African Americans. But that's bullshit.

if only. you remember the hubble reflector incident? the multi-million dollar reflector for a space probe that you retards polished in inches?
also, i regularly receive cad work from american designers in which measurements are in inches and 1/100 of an inch. more than retarded.

Go away bragfag

Eh, mistakes happen. This is why Metric should be universal.