Best designs for a border wall

Now that a border wall or "physical barrier" to protect the southern border is now on the GOP platform, it is wise to start talking about designs. Would a large ditch before the wall help prevent tunnels created by cartels? How exactly should our glorious southern wall be designed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trou_de_loup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen ideas to put a train or another mode of transportation on top of the wall but I disagree. It would make the cost a lot higher and most of the border is barren. High speed rail would make more sense further north IMO

Nice memes, user.

For that alone, here, have a bump.

If by "large ditch" you mean "moat filled with crocodiles", then yes

This, pretty good shit tbh.

Automatic mounted guns that fire upon ANYTHING moving on the south side

Keeping crocodiles on a human diet is not good. Idi Amin used to do that, and his crocs just bloated and went belly up from all the meat.

Bump.

I was thinking a more static obsticle to breakup rushes, like a trou de loup basically interlocking deep pits with a fire sharpened heavy wooden spike at the centre.

Forgot link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trou_de_loup

Dank memes

I think Patton or Eisenhower wanted a wall of nuclear radiation somewhere. Just drop some old nukes on the border every weekend. Problem solved.

Easy. Make a slanted dirt wall reinforced by concrete. The hole you make can be used as a moat too.

How about this shit: A wall of lies. Spread propaganda that the basic prefab concrete wall has been irradiated. Have some "insider leaks" and create an "expose" documentary that stops just short of proving it. Make it in Spanish.

Piranhas then?

Make a channel deep and long enough boats can pass through.

Better question.

When Trump dies how big should his golden statue at The Wall's gate be built?

1000 feet or 2000 feet?

The only think I hate about smoloko memes is the self advertising.

How efficient would be make the wall of giant blocks of concrete?

He's just a messenger.

He will die and Baron will become immortal absorbing his father.

This is what I had in mind

You'd end up with a crap-ton of animal and bird carcasses.

Moats are impressive, moats say fuck you, I've got a moat. Going through the earths core with a wall is impressive but slightly untried.

However if you harness the power of the earths core with the fuckyouyness of the moat I believe you have a workable solution, that will be the envy of the world.

We divert lava from the active volcanoes on the west into the moat.

Put up a sign saying "FREE MEAT" so the locals would come pick it up

Put automatic turrets along the wall. Seismographs to detect digging. Put more military bases along the coast of Texas and southern California to stop boat invasions.

Bump.

This

The solution is really quite simple. One high speed underground rail line and an eight lane elevated toll road cross country built one about the other.

Build a number of high-elevation and touristy look out spots to encourage people stopping on their travels to act inadvertently (or purposefully through crimestoppers type programs) as a volunteer border patrol and monitoring force to spot tunnelers, runners, etc.

Put US first and everyone wins.

Artificial ground level, moat filled with piranha, el spico dig trough, get flooded with hungry hell spawn.
Not bad.

pretty deep, fam

lol, why not

turn the rio grande into a panama channel at sea level.
ambitious, I like it.