Pacific War soon?

China is refusing to recognise The Hague's historic court ruling over territory in the South China Sea, in favour of the Philippines. Beijing says it might now boost its military presence in the region

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
youtube.com/watch?v=10Dk_jLE6ko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-China_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan#/media/File:RC_(Taiwan).png)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the sooner the better

Daily reminder it isn't your war. Don't get sucked into fighting wars that benefit a nigger-spic-jew-faggot country that has no real problems flooding your neighborhood with chinks. It's only a problem when they stop getting their cut.

Russia and China both want a war.

They can sense that the West is weak right now.

Kike policies

*Kike policies have done their damage

This
along with the fact that the Chinese are likely to be on the winning side in a short naval war in south east asia

Yeah, good goy, continue to believe what daddy Soros says.

Yeah, good goy, continue to believe what daddy Soros says.

Who the fuck are the Hague to decide this, anyway? Implying that this decision means shit is an extreme act of provocation.

China deserves the entire disputed South China Sea for the fact that the ASEAN nations are too short-sighted to work out their internal disputes and put forward a unified claim. Weakness and order should submits to strength and order, this is the way of things

Weakness and disorder*

Nah, china will probably start funneling supplies into a Filipino commie group and start vietnam 2: electric boogaloo. The united states will doubtless be involved because fuck communism.

My rule is:
Fight for your country in your country. If they try to send you to Barbaria, go AWOL.

Well, take solace in the fact that everything he did was not only in vain, but completely avoidable ;^)

Wow I didn't even realize we had chink shills here. Holla Forums is feared more widely every day.

Seems they're trying to bait Philippines into a conflict, stretching their resources, or is otherwise not counting on US intervention.

They want to weaken their neighbors. If Trump is elected, he will have to make a deal with Duerte if he doesn't want China to gain those islands. This deal will be protection in exchange for most likely money. This will put Philippines in a bind, and cause unsettling factors to crop up in the populace. I don't know how long they can pay for protection. So sooner or later China will acquire the islands.
This is unless we decide to simply go to war, allied with Philippines, Australia, Russia, and Japan. Either they don't expect war, or they expect us to be tied up elsewhere.
Or they expect Trump to make a deal with them. I really wonder what Trump will do.

I don't need to shill. Reality will have its way with the junglechinks. All the West will have done by thumping its chest is embarrass itself and show how impotent it is in this arena.

Honestly, I doubt the Japanese would go to war, their tensions with the US have only been growing over the last few decades, same with South Korea

Nor would Russia fight China, their foreign policy right now is to undermine the US position as global hegemon, while the US holds that position they're not going to support the US fighting China

I'd bet on this, the US really doesn't have the stomach for another war after the mideast adventures, especially not a naval war given the current state of the Navy

There we go, then.
China is counting on eventually taking more clay, and Duerte can't do anything about it.
That is unless Trump builds our military and nationalism at a record rate.
Also, Japan is still a loyal ally. Don't count them out. They're itching to BTFO China, too.

This.

Don't forget Taiwan. CCP has no real friends, not even within its borders.

I honestly don't know who to root for. As much as I hate the subhuman chinks and like based Duterte, China is still one of the biggest anti-ZOG powers in the world.

You gotta be fucking kidding

Anyone notice the KANG in the youtube comments?

They are probably already doing it. Hasn't the Philippines been experiencing issues with Maoist rebels in recent years?

It's all for the oil, so China ends their exposure to the global oil market, as they are a huge importer.

This can not be allowed to happen, not least because the territories are very clearly outside of China.

The international community could stop it right now too, by doing what the US did to Russia in regards to the Ukraine and fucking them with tariffs. As an Australian, I wish our corrupt, pissweak politicians had the spine to commit to that.

Take heed.

This ia true, but china gives no fucks. They sink ships and leave people who sail around those islands for dead. I shudder to think what they'd do if they scaled that up to be their international policy.

I don't particularly want Japan to become a cloud of superheated gas in lieu of a country.

Go to bed Jew.

Kek.

Can't wait to link fronts at the Yangtze river

I welcome our Chinese overlords. Can't be any worse than the Jew overlords we have now.

Funny how it all comes circle eh?
Teddy Rossevelt, an insecure little bitch with a tough boy act, made all kind of shadow treaties and promises with Japan that were obviously unsustainable for more than a decade. The successors did what they do to keep the US in the Empire game and they fucked over Japan big time, with the objective of trying to force Japan to bend to their will knowing they are dependent like what you said, the international oil market.

I wonder how this will all turns out. I hope every single Anglo, Slav and Chink is dead before 2025.

Its like every fucking communist trying to justify how its "evil america trying to engage china"

retard

You're an idiot. I can't wait for Hillary Clinton to win so America will finally become an irrelevant brown country.

No they don't the west want a war, Russia and China are both on the defensive

Oh yeah, sure, because we really want to annexe Russian clay. Cool lie.
Sure thing, chink.

south CHINA sea. are you fucking dumb m8? It was always their territory.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

The US needs to destroy Russia to claim total leadership over all European people's and force cuckoldry on everyone else

ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB M8?

Its a name you colossal cretin.

the ENGLISH CHANNEL dose not ALL belong to England you stupid shit.

What dose this have to do with Hillary you useless shit?
ARGUMENTS BITCH?!

Why didn't they think of this sooner?!?!?!?

Retard

I recently had dinner with a member of the Canadian consulate to China the other day, along with my parents who have worked with them, and the jist of it from their perspective was that China is far too strong to give a fuck any more.

They've been biding their time and playing nice for a while now, but the charade is up. Insane surge in wealth and the mass colonization of Africa has put them up there right behind good ol' USA, in terms of wealth and influence.

They believed China could contest a lot more that some shitty islands.

But that was just their opinion.

This is coming from the retard who didn't get the joke.

I think is seriously retarded to the point of not return.

Yeah, it's mocking retard.

Yeah, it is, numbnuts.

To all the idiots who are going to say

You have no fucking clue how bad China is.
The jews are bad but the chinese are like turbojews. The worst possible outcome after a war could be that China become's the top power. Yes it's even worse than the jews.
The jews exert soft power and scheme but the chinese will kill millions of their own just to stop dissent.
Imagine what they will do to you.

You dont understand how water territory is distributed do you?
Every country owns a territory of 10 miles from their coast and anything beyond that is considered international waters.

I suppose you think the Indian Ocean belongs to India,right?

The chinks had a bunch of commie Jews in high power positions back in the 60s, and people think that China is "based"? That is some retarded reasoning.

If the Japs start building an army again, yes eventually.

It's called the Gulf of Texas pedro.

You have to go back!

It should be called that, not like the beaners have much stake in there anyways.

It's called South China Sea and North Pinoy Sea for a reason you know…

Caution: full video will induce rage and a belief that Genghis Khan's plan to kill all the Chinese and convert the country to pasture was entirely reasonable.

I hate both sides. I will side with China. They have a fleet of warships to back up their claim.

The so called "Hague" is just a bunch of euro SJWs that love to hear themselves talk. They might as well hold "court" in their mothers' basement.

NATO is clearly against it, they have outlawed plenty of degeneracy, remains ethnically pure and has high degrees of nationalism. Sounds pretty anti-ZOG to me.

Doesn't mean they're our allies, of course. Just another race looking out for themselves.

The new strategy seems to be d/c.

The northern half of Mexico belongs to America for use as a buffer-state.

Baja-California should be annexed into California and California split into North and South California.

As someone who has worked with Chinese officers, nah.
They're a paper tiger.

This is why Chinks will conquer the world. Cold as ice. Could you imagine Chinks being subverted by Jewish pathological altruism? Not likely.

This.

The Chinese are subhuman.
is right and it's a terrifying future. They're like ants or the Borg.

Holy crap.

No.

There is no China.China was destroyed during the communist revolution.
The modern chinese are not loyal to the Chinese nation.Theyre loyal to the Chinese Communist Party.
Hell, their army swears to serve the CCP and not China.

How naive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China

It's literaly 91% Han and another 7% or something are just another type of chink, no different from Han than Brits are from Germans if even that. There's like 1-2% Mongols, Tibetans and some desert mudslimes but they're all kept in check and not threatening the Han majority demographically.

This is as ethnically pure you'll get a monsterstate like that.

Fook the hague. Based nips.

I've heard China classifies people as Han Chinese in the same way the US classifies people as white.
Reports of 91% Han does not necessarily mean 91% are actually Han.

They're pushing into Philipine territory and have already sunk flip fishing boats.
Building islands in the middle of the fucking sea only to put some airbases in them isn't really a genius thing to do.
You can achieve the same results for much cheaper and with no diplomatic repercussions with a couple of carriers.
But again, China really lacks in capital ships and naval engineering.Most of the stuff they have is from the russians.

Sorry I thought you said ethically not ethnically.

Did you even read a single sentence in the OP?

Don't move goalposts mate. You claimed that China is ethnically pure when it clearly isn't. 10% minorities is not ethnically pure by any stretch.

And Han Chinese is a pretty broad category in and by itself.

Exactly.

China and Russia are like a couple of jackals circling a sleeping lion, trying to see if maybe by some chance this lion will turn over and let them eat it alive.

Not gonna happen. One fucking bomb on an American ship and China/Russia is turned to dust.

Don't test us.

Ah, that pure, 100% red-white-and-blue all-American bland of jingoism, empty posturing and cowardice.
But I guess that happens when you don't fight a war on your own soil for so long; your heart is just not in it.

I was under the impression even the Japanese and Chinese are more or less the same ethnically and the difference is mainly cultural. It should be the same as with different type of white (atleast north European) where Germans, Brits, Scandis and Dutch people are more or less the same under the same culture (see USA in the 1800s) Different breed of chink shouldn't matter that much.

But I'm no geneticist. Either way they're not filled with niggers, pakis, spics, arabs and other trash like we are in the west.

Nice joke José. America is a lion that has cancer and AIDS and will soon be cut up and used for taco meat.

How many aircraft carrier strike groups can the "Hague" deploy at the same time?

Carriers are the battleships of our day

It's a much cheaper option than sending carriers. Also, i'd assume you can pack more firepower on an artificial island than on a ship, no matter how big and powerful it is.

Philippines could resolve this diplomatically, if they were allowed. It's Amerikikes who push for this conflict for obvious reasons.

Hague is something like a PR department of the US diplomacy.

Nips: japanese.

Gooks: koreans.

Chinks: chinese.

No.

LMAO

Oh really? Then how come Guangzhou is full of drug dealing, rioting niggers?

Protip: if you have no clue about the subject at hand kindly shut up.

the only good goy here is you
your fucking memes are getting old

The Japanese are basically the last pure Asians that aren't junglegooks, and even they are sliding into decadence, as of this very moment.

Just end their shit, already. Let their neighbors ponder over the plot.

I've been to China plenty of times and they all appear the same to me. I'd like to see any genetic studies showing they're even remotely different.

I don't think you understand how big China is. Guangzhou could literally be 100% nigger and the country would still not even have a noticeable percent nigger. Of course that's not the case and they have a couple of thousand at the very fucking most. I literally didn't see a single nigger during any of my stays in the country.

I'll take your answer as zero. I would like to see the Hague's (((lawyers))) swim to China and win a naval battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=10Dk_jLE6ko

'If they don't want to, I will ask the navy to bring me to the nearest boundary, at Spratly, Scarborough, I'll get down and ride the jetski while holding a Philippine flag, and I will go to their airport, and plant it there, and I will say, "this is ours, do whatever you want with me". It has been an ambition of mine to be a hero. If they kill me, then if you want to cry you can cry back here.' -Duterte

Carriers don't matter nearly as much as you assume they do, especially on a country with such an enormous landmass as China

You do realize China has only one aircraft carriers right?
The bulk of their navy is in old soviet subs and even then they have like 60.They also have like 30 frigates.
It's fucking puny.

Butthurt amerinigger salt is the best salt.

if it wasnt for their shitty army

you could give them the best equipment they'd still be shit fighters

i hope they try to start shit so the west can crush the filthy chinks

Americans got their asses handed to them in any conflict that wasn't all about sending long range bombers and cruise missiles at enemy, or about arriving once the enemy is already beaten by others.

How can obe despise america so much?

Did my granddaddy burn down your fields, or something?

Let's hope the worst that happens is commiefornia gets carpet bombed or nuked.

Slow down a bit, user.

So have I.

Then you are a fucking idiot. Even a non trained layman can see the difference between a Southern Chinese or a Northern Chinese for example.

Southern Han Chinese resemble SE Asians while Northern Chinese resemble Mongolians and Koreans (gee I wonder why).

Nope, wrong again.

Easy. By living here.

Guess we're just going to throw the last thousand years or so out the window.

The chinese economy growth is a meme.
No one even believes their GDP figures anymore.
They report growths of 6-7% but the real one is 1-2%.
Their debt-GDP ratio is 250% and we all remember how unstable their stock markets are from last yeas happenings.
They even arrested the man responsible for GDP figures because he wasnt willing to lie to the degree the chinese demanded.

Sorry I just cant stand these retards that think The People's Communist Republic of China is who's gonna save us from the ZOG.

But yeah,they only have one aircraft carrier.

Entire American economy is a meme kek

Care to elaborate?Whats your point?

America itself is a joke by now. Bunch of Latin and negro scum.

And Ghenghis Khan is still fucking right. Chinese are the East's Jews.

You people keep assuming that it will be the US Navy versus China. You are completely wrong. Obama isn't going to wage war on China for a dozen SJWs bitching in Europe. Hillary Clinton fucking works for the Chinese.

All the so called "Hague" has is a bunch of these faggots.

To be fair, I wouldn't give a fuck either. The ruling was most likely influenced by the west and their Asian allies to be anti-China

american-chink detected

letting in chinks into the US was the biggest mistake ever

now when the war starts the americans are going to have to put all you chinks in work camps

The same country that has invaded the middle east nonstop, and doesn't give a fuck what the world thinks about it?

You play a dangerous game.

And I suppose you're proud of letting your doughboys die in conflicts that don't serve the American people in anyway?
That's exactly what I meant, Burger

This is true in modern times but you ignore that Americans also tie their hands with pathological altruism and rules of engagement

Compare American colonization of the Philipines to Vietnam War. Brutal reprisals and suppression of rebellion, extermination of family lines versus Rules of engagement and tied hands.

In Philipines faced with rebellion Americans capture some rebels, they chop them up to pieces and mix them with shit and pig carcasses. But they leave 1 alive to tell the story to the others. In Philipines there were minerals and bananas and trade to be gained, in Vietnam there was only (((cold war))) warmongering and (((defense industry))) shekels.

The only thing preventing you from having a worst hyperinflation and economic crash in recorded history is that you coerce the rest of the world into accepting your money (it's value) with your army. So you can print money infinitely, and buy your own bonds, and all other kinds of kikery that would make any other country bankrupt.

Commenting on China's economic policies without considering your own (Euros are not far from it either, especially with the new monetary policies and possible bail-out of failing banks) is a bit of a stretch.

It's whites who let this happen.

too bad chinks already had mao transfer them into jewish hands.

That's right, because when China does finally do the absolutely retarded, and attacks American warships, or an American ally, Japan, and the Philippines will be used as unsinkable aircraft carriers.

Is deflection all you can do?

But in reality, they'll do anything, even if it doesn't serve their interests at all.

Which is it faggot? They won't do anything, or they will do anything?

I like how you included Taiwan under Japan.

I never said you'd never do anything, I directly mentioned your retarded jingoism

This really isn't good for anyone right now. China has been making a big deal about the South China Sea to distract their populace from their fucked economy. Their party leadership is more terrified of revolt right now than you can imagine, so they're provoking external forces in order gain support internally. Fucking European assholes; you couldn't let go of your retarded idealism and give China a few concessions, so they could have a victory in appearance only?

It's not about the Hague or Obama.
It's about the fact that China is trying to take up land it cant possibly hold in a war.
Dont think that America isnt going to jump at the offer of a war.Back in January the chinks demanded that american jets move from the area(international waters) or be met with force.The americans refused and the chinks did nothing.

We're not talking about the ethics or righteousness of these policies but their effectiveness.
America can use its tactics to keep its economy afloat, so can the EU.Russia does that too but they have a genuinely stable economy.China though is fucked beyond belief.
They lie and they lie badly.
They can neither run a country nor keep the illusion of running a country.

Sure was brave of you to invade irrelevant dessert hero, in case someone didnt tell you, you have also lost that war you fucking retards.

Yes, I am aware.

I'm not a Chink but

Again, you only have yourselves to blame

Well memed.

But yes, i guess they were slightly less brutal than them, because they were (mostly) whites.

Still, there is not much to be proud of when it comes to wars, if you ignore Hollywood propaganda.

youre not fooling anyone chink

The genetic distance between a Japanese and a Chinese is greater than between a Spaniard and a Russian.

With no clear victory. Most likely permanently destroyed their own country for it and only strengthened the resolve of the sandniggers in the end. Good job.

They care what their kike masters think.

Yeah China want war…

They don't want the United States of AMERICA controlling the CHINA sea.

How dare they.

(Same thing applies to Russia, stop parking tanks at their borders, when yours are literally on the other side of the planet, and they might fell more inclined to talk).

They probably don't want war, but they want conflict.

Oh, you don't know anything about the situation. Keep on shitposting, I guess.

stupid chink shills

I didn't mention ethics, but Americans are not lying very effective at all, or even trying to, that story ended a decade ago. Military coercion is the only thing remaining.

Chinks have much better diplomatic status, Americans can only use brute force, and even that is becoming less and less effective as time passes.

Economically speaking, it's a tie. There is a full scale economical war going on right now, and we won't know the winner until one side falls.

That is the situation. Judeo-Ameriniggers still believing they have the clout to dictate to foreign nations when they are about to collapse and be permanently beanerfied.

How many more of these retarded >1 posts are we gonna get.

If you see any more of these posts please link them to this post so they can understand how much of a waste of flesh they are.

Gulf of Mexico

Weird, other countries occupy it.

And "The East China Sea" was named by Britain. Before that, the Chinese called it "The East Sea." In the 19th century the French called the Sea of Korea.

It's name doesn't mean for shit as to who owns it.

There is always much to be proud of in wars even if not proud of the war itself.

Wars make heroes and military exploits, even if the war was pointless or avoidable.

I am proud of my ancestors who slaughtered their enemies and conquered continents, mastered arts and sciences, and built the greatest human cultures and greatest human civilizations ever to exist.

what stupid chinks dont understand is
that the wars in the middle east and balkans were not serious

they were small games compared to what you chinks are going to face if you continue to push it too far

Pretty much what this user said.

I hope nobody who is not really just a shill is actually cheering on China, because that is just fucking retarded and would show you know nothing about them.

They really need to be stood up against and I hope that's what comes out of this.

It's what these chink shills aren't getting when I tell them, China's "game of chicken" is going to actually have their blood spilled.

America fights wars. It is seemingly addicted to war.

If you provoke a fight with America, it will cause a war.

The point obviously being that China has more legitimate business in the area than Eurofags and Ameriniggers do.

living in europe
the europeans and most nato members are not on the side of the US when it comes to russia

but most nato member states would love to blast chinese away

just wait for you little americhink
being born in the US will not save you once the war starts we're going to fuck each and everyone of you to shreds

It flat out doesn't, Mexico doesn't master all trade and traffic into the Gulf of Mexico, just because it's named after it.

you have no legitimate business infringing on other countries exclusive economic zones you filthy yellow insect

And you are the one to flush it all down the toilet. Let that sink in.

Slaughtering people for no reason whatsoever is not a trait that whites are proud of.

It really doesnt.It's fucking international waters.

They really don't. America has not fought a real war in over a century. They only fight losers. Like if Mike Tyson only fought teenage amateur boxers or something.

i hate you chinks so much
selling us trash using our stolen technology

and now you became cocky enought to think you can face us

America is a vulture, not a hawk. It can only attack weak countries, or pick out the already finished ones.

No one is going to start a war with China.

literally who gives a fuck

Yes it does.

Fake international law. Not how the world works.

It's Chinese territory

its not

seeing all these shills here makes me happy
because knowing you ar chinks in the USA
you will all get lined up against a wall if a war starts

you should hope china backs donw
otherwise its over for you and your chinkfamily in the us

Who's "us?" The 50% of American population who are non-white? The Jewish elite? The multinational corporations whose only interests in the region being so they can outsource your job there?

You are a cuck.

See look at this shit. Just fucking ridiculous.

They act as if the USA hasn't had Monroe doctrine forever.

all of the western world including nato

you are a fool if you think the US is alone on this

from france to turkey

all will come to get a piece of your shit country

we'll enjoy bayonetting you chinks like we did in korea

it can be

jews depend on america to leech off
chinese would just want america dead and buried

What the fuck are you even saying?
Every country in the fucking world respects that law.Wars are fought over that law. It's 100% how the world works.

Why? When have the chinese ever had a claim on it?
Its a huge fucking mass of sea that stretches over 6 different countries and you think its belongs to China?

Controlling the world's reserve currency has unique benefits as much as I hate the disadvantages. Also has a large market to sell goods. The military can be used 2 ways. Threaten/punish misdeeds and protect those who fall in line. Intelligence apparatus can also be used fairly effectively.

Lol is this a joke? SE Asian nations are begging the US for help curtailing China's expansion.

See above

Now you're being blatantly dishonest or haven't been paying attention lately. China is using the South China Sea to divert attention away from their fucked economy.

No, it's not at all. The US was hoping for a more split decision at the Hague because it forces China to double down on the South China Sea. Does the US care about the SC sea? Short answer is yes. Long answer is that Chinese leadership doesn't really care about the SC Sea, and the US knows it. It's a means to an end for their domestic issues, and that means a more diplomatic approach is useful. Light escalation of tension is expected leading up to the resolution, but the Hague may have fucked everything away.

Why are you so gung ho about fighting for a bunch of Jews alongside Muslims and niggers so that your jobs can be sent to jungleniggers in Southeast Asia?

Americans are so fucking stupid it is unbearable. Is it the professional niggerball you love to watch? Conditioning to root for "my team?" What is the cause of this retarded devotion to their overlords that want to destroy them?

This is false.

I am not a Chink. Or in the USA.

Yes, France and Turkey will have a nuclear exchange with China because they have expanded their naval border a little.

They have claimed it first. As in, physically claimed.

You're like an autist acting this tough on an anonymous imageboard.
Take it easy.

Except for America.

you shouldnt take it easy chink

this will be the end of your country and your people

this will make what happened to germany and the germans look tame

muh nukes
your shit army and manlet soldiers are going to get slaughtered

Because America has/had the power that it was irrelevant to them. But not much longer. Chinese know the USA is circling the drain, just like everyone else does.

International Court of Justice much? If China wants to be part of the civilized world it should play by it's ruels. It can't act like a teen aged emo chick on her period forever.

Daily reminder that chinks are literal Jew puppets. They know this is all just a show, as what FBIanon said during the Clinton thread. They're just stirring more controversy to accelerate WW3. Nobody benefits from increased tensions and further (((international))) intervention. Besides, China is already willing to play ball with our new president. If the decision wasn't released now, dialogues would be in a much better place now. If only our navy wasn't composed of junker and donated US ships from the 70's, China wouldn't even try to fuck with us.

Yeeeeeehawww. Cowboys, niggers, burgers, god bless ameriga.

When?

Let me be more clear. They care about it because beating the drum is a useful way to avoid violent uprising not for the economic reasons they claim.

Literally a joke.

Or they can just wait out the end of the Amerinigger empire, which won't be difficult.

Always.

Nice meme.Elaborate.

What do they get in exchange? Do you seriously consider consumption alone to be an asset?

You mean their US planted puppet politicians do? But yes, the sizeable percent of population there is still brainwashed with US propaganda, so that might be taken as somewhat true. However, i am sure that most of them don't perceive this as a threat big enough to go to war with China. But what about the rest of the world? China has a much better global reputation than USA does.

Yes, this is probably their greatest asset. But they are getting less and less effective as well.

More like USA is using the South China Sea to divert attention away from it's fucked up economy. Or possibly the both countries do.

Exactly. Just like they symbolically planted their flag on the ocean floor.

"There, all settled now everyone, nothing more to see, move along."

Supposedly the chinese have laws that state if you hit someone you have to pay for the hospital bill, but if you('re able to) kill them, you just have to pay a steep fine

Might be a joke to inferior nations who fail to grasp the understanding of civilization between nations. Like the kind of nations in who's capital people still shit on the streets, sounds familiar China?

Or the kind of nation that thought that building a lightly gaurded wall would keep out their enemies?

Has fatposting gone too far?

i see our local chink-shills have stopped trying to push their chink propaganda

what happened chinklets? found no audience?

cant larp as american in this thread
here you have to show what you truly are?
a chinklet born in the us?

Do you have any idea how that court works?

Some people are driven by money. Better access to a powerful market is a bargaining chip.

Well, the rest of the world just collectively shat on China, so there's that.

I disagree. Dragnet policies are making it more effective.

That's what the elections are for. The only mention China has gotten in months over here is this and when Trump talks about them.

Ofcourse you fucking don't, anything in favour of the U.S is automatically bribed by a global conspiracy in your mind. Do some fucking reaserch you retar. Seriously some people on here..

They are a nation of hapas, user.

>bribed
I think the word you're looking for is branded.
Just trying to help you out

Yeah, these idiots act as if tools of Judeo-American empire are some pure institution beyond reproach. Next they will be praising the IMF and saying Israel is our greatest ally.

Americans order their puppet court to make "international" rulings in an attempt to give some legitimacy to US foreign policy?

Money is a meme. The whole point of trade/markets is to get something in return. Something tangible.

How so?

What after the elections? There seem to be so many countries with unsolvable economical problems that seem like they are all buying time for something.

Hey, it's official policy.

Some people here unironically do that.

Not quite. The USA doesn't need to bribe what they control.

For some reason the name doesn't tip them off. (((International)))

Your personal feelings on the matter are irrelevant. I'm talking about reality, and the reality is that access to US markets gives people the opportunity to accumulate wealth.

Do you know what thread you're in?

That wasn't your point. Right now, the media and elites in the US aren't beating the war drums over the SC Sea.

Except the US didn't want such an overwhelming PI victory in this case.

Reality is that all your "wealth" is a meme and that people realize it (Well, not the Americans, apparently). Once your military weakens enough, countries will stop trading useful stuff for your monopoly money one by one. And then you will learn reality, and that is that you need to produce something, if you want to get something in return. You know, what trade and markets were all about before you kikes started manipulating them.

American puppet court is not the world

Isn't that even a part of the campaign there?

You're still confusing how the world is and how the world ought to be.

The US wanted a PI victory but wanted to give China concessions o calm them down. That did not happen.

We talk about trade deals and manufacturing going overseas.

Maybe you should check into if there is some sort of warranty on your agencies shill software?

Kek

Nothing is going to happen.

Easy there Shlomo.

I still consider Taiwan the legitimate government, because fuck commies.

This.

This. Kuomintang is the legitimate government.

Quick and basic reminder of what happened:

Kuomintang China fights against Japan.

Kuomintang China barely wins despite much larger numbers and plenty of outside support.

Commie Chinks backstab Kuomintang in typical commie fashion.

Kuomintang flees to an island named Taiwan and sets up shop there. The Republic of China is (re)born.

Virtually no country on earth recognizes the ROC and instead recognizes the PRC due to trade and stuff (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-China_policy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan#/media/File:RC_(Taiwan).png)

Samefag.

how's the weather in chink-hole?

nope, it's all for the fish.

You do realize that the USA also doesn't recognize the authority of that court? Why do you think that there are no americans sued for war crimes? Because the USA pushed for that court but never fully joined. Why the fuck should China?

worst shill ever

You're actually fucking retarded, along with a large majority of this board really. Three minutes of research would basically inform you that Japan is to China what Corsica is to Italy, culturally speaking, and to an extent, ethnically speaking. Kill yourself

Apart from the fact the people of the PRC are the descendants of those of the Yuan, Ming, Qing dynasty and the Kuomintang government, yeah sure the shitty Island that is filled up with incompetent bureaucrats' descendants is real China. How do you even go about life without accidentally killing yourself with so much logical tension lol

You should kill yourself. Here's what happened (wikipedia page: Sino-Japanese war, Chinese civil war, China will reaffirm this lmao)

Kuomintang China's bureaucracy is full of nepotism and cunts who all want more regional control than they can get.

Barely even unified when Japan attacks

More incompetency on the part of the Kuomintang, the majority peasant population is getting really fucking disillusioned

Lots of said peasants are part of the KMT army, keep this in mind

This charming guy called Mao gets a bunch of Russian and other foreign educated chinks to make a party

Chiang Kai Shek(Kek) is hesitant to deploy troops entirely throughout the war to save the troops for the inevitable fight against commies

KMT army goes around bayonetting Chinese civilians for food, lots of civilians report that the KMT was not better than the Imperial Japanese in their brutality and atrocity

The Commies recruit everyone and launch a guerrilla war against the Japanese, temporary truce with the KMT

Americans fuck up Japan in the Pacific, Kai Kek makes a speech

Truce is over, KMT and commies fight, Murica obviously endorses KMT

KMT is so incompetent Murica stops endorsing KMT

Commie numbers grow because everyone is so pissed at the KMT's incompetence for the past decades, entire KMT battalions defer to Commies

Murica is so disillusioned that they eventually actually fucking endorse the commies, imagine if that happened in Vietnam

Chiang Kai Shek, his cabinet and the few remaining loyal to him flee to a piss shit Island where America throws in a bunch of cash cuz muh red scare

both wrong, it's for the power projection and area control.

Pacific war with China?
They are contained neatly in their playground. Every neighbour hates them, except NK.
They have no blue water navy.
Their tech in ships is behind US for several generations.
They import so much food from US that they would eat themselves in a year. Also no oil.
Long term they have no chance since the only tech the implement is the tech they steal. Chinks are copycats, not inventors. White racial build is better.

Or in other words, they're on the same terms as Japan in 1941 minus the navy and overall discipline.
The only way they could win is to cripple USA economically the same way the former did to SU. Or force them in a war with Russia so they both nuke each other.
One will surely happen and depends on the leadership how successful it will be.
The other happens if Hillary gets in.

Fucking taking that leftist propaganda pretty hard aren't you?
I agree don't get involved in foreign wars, but the problem with Vietnam was that we weren't allowed to truly fight North Vietnam instead the government put restrictions on our military.

Yep
We have the NPA and CPP for your routine acts of terrorism, while the NDF does whatever they can to garner support via politics

Fucking these
The chinks were based once, but those times are over. Maoism fucked them up so badly that they can probably never right themselves unless they have a new 'cultural revolution'
Taiwan is more akin to the pre-commie Chinese than these filthy commies are

Yeah.

They have a problem with Islamic insurgents as well.

They haven't taken large swaths of land from 36-41 in a successful land war like Japan did, yet their neighbors already hate them. They are even further behind.

I can't tell if you're a chicom shill or just retarded.

Keep talking, white boy. The Jews took your institutions and sold your kids' future, niggers rape your women and burn your cities, sand niggers flew planes into the WTC and you still cuck for all of them. it is almost like whites only respect those who victimize them.

I want to expand into her South China sea

The US is really making a big deal out of SCS. Constantly churning out hit pieces and trending the subject to the average normie burger.

China didn't even give a fuck about this useless non-effectual ruling from a gag show inexpressive court and looked over the shoulder. "International law" is whatever you are able to influence countries do/not do, sometimes with force sometimes coupled with economical means. It's a dispute of China and a few other countries, and it will be solved between them anyway with Chinese control.

Too late. Duterte is already talking with the NPA about giving them some position on the government if they helped out with the war on drugs. Also most of the Communist in the Philippines are more nationalistic.