Brit/pol/ #1072: Bomber Harris Did Nothing Wrong Edition

FRESH SCRUTON
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk
JEREMY CORBYN WILL BE ON THE BALLOT
twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/752937377849573376
PURPLE SURGE: Furious Tory members defect to UKIP in protest at Theresa May's victory
express.co.uk/news/uk/688561/Ukip-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-politics-Tory-leadership
Theresa May Minces Words Over Free Movement And Sharia Law
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/may-brexit-free-movement-sharia-law/
Will there be a snap general election in the UK?
express.co.uk/news/politics/688600/snap-general-election-UK-will-there-be-early-public-vote-Prime-Minister-Theresa-May
Corbyn pulls out of Unite speech to attend emergency meeting on Labour leadership
express.co.uk/news/politics/688655/Corbyn-pulls-out-Unite-speech-attend-emergency-meeting-Labour-leadership
Mr Corbyn had been expected to address a Unite conference in Brighton at 3pm, however a spokesman for the union announced he would now not be speaking.
‘Remain’ Campaigner Bianca Jagger Tweets Neo-Nazi Link In Support Of Labour’s Embattled Jeremy Corbyn
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/human-rights-remain-campaigner-bianca-jagger-tweets-neo-nazi-link-support-labours-embattled-jeremy-corbyn/

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica10.htm
twitter.com/timfarron/status/753313822144946176
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ky6ft
thesun.co.uk/news/1436539/massive-migrant-camp-home-to-hundreds-of-refugees-springs-up-close-to-george-clooneys-7-5million-lake-como-hideaway/
ukipdaily.com/english-question-ukip/
ukipdaily.com/brexit-fast-track-negotiations/
reddit.com/user/Auckland345
journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124
archive.is/3sluu
counter-currents.com/2016/03/hitler-vs-the-untermenschen-myth-reality/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/13/nottinghamshire-police-becomes-first-force-to-record-misogyny-as/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf30841872
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/hillary-clinton/11404271/Boris-Johnson-once-compared-Hillary-Clinton-to-a-sadistic-nurse-in-a-mental-hospital.html
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/753335598262394880
8ch.net/pol/res/6694826.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-isis-hostage-john-cantlie-8408268
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/753335737462853632
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753340643838201856
rosebrides.com/thai-brides.html
ukipdaily.com/laymans-guide-english-constitution/
ukipdaily.com/laymans-guide-english-constitution-2/
archive.is/2BciF
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/753308085809246209
twitter.com/jartaylor/status/751872395149864961
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-two-explosions-reported-saint-8417283
twitter.com/pzf/status/753357239277223937
youtube.com/watch?v=_DmdWDy17TA
conservativehome.com/platform/2016/07/david-davis-trade-deals-tax-cuts-and-taking-time-before-triggering-article-50-a-brexit-economic-strategy-for-britain.html
twitter.com/aaronross6/status/753346887348957184
poal.me/1dhqn4
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/foreign-men-rape-girls-multicultural-festival/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/why-the-applause-goodbye-mr-cameron-and-dont-come-back-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-OTq1AxkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

fun

reported cunt

allowed

Fucking Anti-English jerry lovers tbh

Why?

BANTER

But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls… and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I coul>>6693922

Do we like mummy now?

I'm actually in favour of Germany being bombed today (after the muzzies and lefties have been frog marched there).

6th for black politicians.

11th for May and civic nationalism

REMINDER TO HIDE ANTI-HARRIS POSTS

That's the most asian pic I've seen of ER

Grow up or get out lad

No.

Why would I give a shit about that Tart?

I love her.

It was funny the first time, got old after 1000 threads though

but not, seriously. Can we just stop pretending that niothat niggers are capable of doing anything other than hair dressing and beating drums?

No she deserves to be put in Dresden and fire bombed

I thought that was a young Rowan Atkinson.

the 1000th thread you mean?

And yet you're still being cucked by the EU aren't you Jerry?

JERRY CUCKS BTFO

I kinda do, other than appointing Amber Rudd i think this might go well in the end

Anti-Harris is codeword for Anti-English.

Anyone know Amber Rudds background?

Is this a good thing?

Fucking D&C shills.

Blairite.

Well done for rising to it…

How could you penetrate her? Your tiny micro penis couldn't even reach her through all your 22stone of fat folds.

Why would we want to unite with the jerrycucks?

Do you lads ever feel like you've spent so much time making Farage memes that you actually know him quite well?

Like I've spent so much time seeing Farage pictures and videos I feel like he's a friend who doesn't know me, it's strange tbh………………..

:^)

Yank or Kraut, we want you out!

Lonely weirdo you are

Lain on the other hand…

Don't forget the Poles

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

It's gonna be one of my things to do in life to meet him and give him a copy of the culture of critique and erectus walks amongst us, have a few fags and a few pints with him too.

Why was anime so much better in the 90s?

I could just pull up my tummy and slam it down on her arse tbh. I am sure I could get the tip in tbh

Lad…

Because it was mostly hand drawn with fresh ideas and talent.

Was more hand drawn and people's brains weren't melted from watching anime of the previous generation

אנו נהרוס בריטניה כמו שהרסנו את הגרמנים!

I love reading shit like this

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica10.htm

r u even a brit m8

I like that last part tbh

I don't know whats worse, the fact the foreigners fall for the Harris bait 100% of the time and spam out threads with their butthurt, Or the fact we let the Harris posters make threads before we do in the first place.

Lad, you couldn't even talk to me irl, you're too afraid of bullies that you won't go out in the daytime or the weekends.
Am I to believe you would have the balls to chat up Ginnie to the point she'd wank you off while you take a pic of it just off angle? I don't think so lad.

Someone make a new thread, this one will rustle the naziboos too much.

What's wrong with Harris posting?

JERRYCUCK BTFO

No, that's just unnecessary

I don't think so either, lad, but I am allowed to dream and fantasise about whatever I want tbh.

All praising shabbos goyim killing other whites for their hebre overlords => gas

As British as Nadiya Hussain.

Foreigners falling for the bait every time.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool my twice, shame on me, fool me three times and I'm probably an american,

twitter.com/timfarron/status/753313822144946176

They need to get over Dresden somehow.

אתה חושב שאתה יכול פשוט לעזוב את האיחוד האירופי? אני תוהה אילו אומות יהיה הכלי היית הגדול האחרון בשבילנו הפעם ולהרוס אויבינו בשבילנו!

Even if "white" were a valid concept of ethnicity in Europe, I think you'll find the Nazis are responsible for far more "white" deaths than Bomber Harris.

I did like Poland for a while when I saw their football hooligans and their anti-communist history, until when I looked over how many times they over looked preventing world war 2 and now their war mongering against Russia, also seeing them laze around my city every morning as I'm on my way to work paying taxes for these drunk retards who don't even speak English and refuse to do so.

Fuck them. I mean look at the second picture, are they even trying? There's a running joke on HBD forums and amongst Russians about Poles who bang on about the "Kingdom of Poland" like they wuz kangz.

You can but keep it to yourself or go to /r9k/.

Q
U
I
N
E
S
S
E
N
T
I
A
L
L
Y

BRITISH

wow you britis are even worse than the krauts

let's all love lain lads.

Turn on bbc2 right now lads…
Let the rage flow through you.

Absolutely haram.

YES

Poles are garbage

That Millenial Wews stream was the final straw for me

When even the "Based Pro-White" ones admit that they are fucking you over and driving down wages on purpose you know you've got a problem

But I haven't paid my license fee.

you can take screencaps by selecting the posts and then clicking [Grab] you know.

YEEESSSS LET THE HATE FLOW

TURN ON BBC2 NOW LADS

WEW
E
W

L A D S
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ky6ft

You need to read The Captive Mind by Czesław Miłosz lad,
It's the best piece of political thinking to come out of ww2 Poland tbh maybe change your mind about poles

It is an important part of Brit/pol/ culture, lad. Newcomers must know our love for Virginia.

Firing up the twatter on #exodus

My experience with Poles is the basis of my opinion on Poles.

The Nazis are still responsible for more "white" deaths than Britain and the Commonwealth. Argue the point not semantics.

Fuck off. It's completely irrelevant to Brit/pol/

The strawman is always "HURRR ANTI-WHITE! MUSLIMS ARE RAPING YOUR KIDS AND YOU ONLY FOCUS ON POLES AND ROMANIANS WHO ARE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME"

Lol, no. I hate them all, they are all a burden. Fuck off or die.

! !

To be fair the Polish Kingdom did have a period of glory… a very brief period. Most of the time, the country didn't exist or was every neighbour's buttboy.

It was the largest country in Europe for several centuries

I dont deny it lad
I'm encouraging you to expand your experience. Many Ww2 poles were hard as fuck

So, Should we have confidence in David Davis ?

You fucking retard they were trolling you on purpose and succeeded wildly.

We're an island so we spared a lot of that border shifting malarkey

We've not got a choice in the matter lad

I'll give it a read but I doubt it'll change my opinion too much and it certainly won't make me want to have any more Poles here. Labour really made sure they drove down the wages of white working class people and the Poles are aware of this and don't care. There should be as few as possible allowed to remain here.

I think so.

I'd fuck his sister in front of him tbh.

He's more trustworthy than most, and he's better than anyone I'd have expected May herself to put in that role.

I agree. The book is about the effect that authority can have on the mind of a man, not really about current issues. But influenced me a lot. Read some reviews you'll see

Same, lad,

He seems like he knows his shit. So for once we have a cabinet minister appointed based on merit.

Q/ What is the difference between Elliot Rodger and an egg?

A/ An egg gets laid before it cracks.

lads, when was the last time Alberto Barbosa posted with his Tripcode on?

Read his piece on Conservative Home, it's encouraging

Yesterday

Yeah no even if they were it doesn't change the fact that Poles as a whole don't contribute to our society in a positive way

IF EVEN ONE ENGLISH MAN LOSES A SINGLE PENNY FROM THEIR PAY BECAUSE OF A CHEAP POLISH ALTERNATIVE THAT IS DISGUSTING

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Filtered.

Kill yourselves you fucking cunts.

Just got back from work

Apart from BoJo have there been any more cabinet announcements?

I wish it did tbh

Hammond - Chancellor
Rudd - Home Sec
Fallon - Defence
BoJo - Foreign
David Davis - Brexit

they bully me when i try to flirt though

thesun.co.uk/news/1436539/massive-migrant-camp-home-to-hundreds-of-refugees-springs-up-close-to-george-clooneys-7-5million-lake-como-hideaway/

A MAKESHIFT refugee camp has sprung up in Lake Como, the popular celebrity hideaway in Italy favoured by stars George Clooney, Richard Branson and Madonna.

Hundreds of migrants heading towards northern Europe have erected tents and flimsy dwellings around the exclusive town’s railway station.

Literally all of these celebrities supported the migrant crisis.

filtered + reported

meh, I don't really browse Brit/pol/ threads that much recently.

naziboos are hilarious

hahahahahahahaha

Hope they get fully enriched and see the wonders of diversity themselves

Shouldn't flirt with men then, you gay bastard.

Moral of the story: don't have hapa kids, male or female.

Don't really care about Germany going Brown tbh

It's better then what they really deserved

Do people here seriously admire men who are heroes to both (((the establishment))) and (((Antifa)))?

Why not?

We don't like them at all lad

But if they are helping Germany die out faster we aren't going to shed a tear

Do normies genuinely find programs like Exodus 'heartbreaking'? I just don't understand how anyone sees an ugly young nig or arab and doesn't feel disgusted

You get what you deserve you stupid cunt.

Back to politics for everyone else
The English Question and UKIP
ukipdaily.com/english-question-ukip/

What do you guys reckon to it? Don't agree with all of it like the over reliance on the EFTA stuff or even the one year Visas. It's normie friendly of course, but the idea is to hook them in and then lead them a more extreme direction afterwards.

I find it very amusing that even last week some from Europe thought that if May got in brexit might never happen. Even keeping their fingers crossed for her to get PM. Then she goes and gives some of the major jobs to brexit supporters.

Highlight of my week has to be Gideon getting utterly BTFO though.

Sorry missed read your question tbh

Harris = BASED

Antifa = Cunts (but cunts that can destroy Germany so they have their uses)

What's it like being this much of a cuck?

So was Churchill but we all know he was based.

Antifa don't like Israel either, what's your point?

Nvm, I was reading another article and posted my thoughts about that one.
ukipdaily.com/brexit-fast-track-negotiations/

Agree entirely on the english question article.

Fingers crossed.

Yep, Imperium posters deserve to be headbutted tbh.

Because sometimes it's pure unadulterated 'tism.

What happened?

Such as?

The fuck is wrong with you, do you actually want white genocide? We may not like Germans, but to want to see the eradication of a kindred nation is just wrong.

May sacked him, and essentially told him to fuck off forever.

He's not getting any position in her government.

This doesn't surprise me

lmao

b-based May?…

Sturgeon and SNP getting BTFO by the fact that a big chunk of their party is anti-EU was hilarious.

They showed themselves up as major killjoys on PMQs today too.

Alberto Nigger and TTPW.

I doubt it.

There's 17m leave voters who don't give a shit about immigrants and wefugees. Most I spoke to hate the idea.

It's a joke.

lol this.

Still, literally who?

For the Germans???……………….Sure I wouldn't lose any sleep at night

They deserve it tbh lad

She didn't even do anything except be the token "female" mudshit to apply to the muslim vote. Fuck her.

Okay yes I agree but that's mainly /politics/ spill over

Churchill was a cunt who sold out to the Jews.

Harris was also a cunt who gleefully murdered thousands of fellow Europeans for the Jews.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

We've found a jerrycuck lads

i find the one on the right more attractive. a friendlier face.

reddit.com/user/Auckland345

Jesus i didn't think it could get so bad

Harris was a war hero that killed our enemies lad

If you support any foreign power and people over your own (even if you agree with them politically) you are a cuck tbf

this, this and this.

kill yourself.

Is jerrycuck some sort of code word for bloke who doesn't agree with fighting for Jews against other Europeans?

NEW THREAD

Hmmm I wasn't thinking but then this really made me

I told you we should have made a non-shit thread lads.

da jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooz

hmm, wow, really makes you think.

Just like how you island monkeys deserve your new PM.

Quite so.

If you support people who enact policies and wage war against the interests of Britain, you're the real cuck.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck yeah m8 I love that film

For years I've automatically registered this as a codeword for pseudo-intellectual know nothings.

journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

I always remember that 'experts' thought so hard against germ theory for so long when the solution to curing childbed fever was simply to wash your hands, but they chose "wisdom" over common sense for YEARS and the man who suggested the idea ended up in an insane asylum.

'Experts' keep getting BTFO over this. They're trying their hand at media/meme magic and are failing.

Appropriate responses.

Cheeky.

HOW???

She's the most Halal certified PM we've ever had Fucking cunt

I'm not the biggest Maggie fan but can you imagine her bending over backwards and wearing this shit for them?

I know this might be considered illegal speech in our country, but I respectfully disagree with Obama.

Filtered.

what?

test

The establishment dislike Harris.

His statues are often pissed on/frequently debated to be taken down for "war crimes".

Only German antifa like Harris. Probably because they're literal cuckolds.

filtered

You mean like Hitler did? Over and over again?

Why do you Britons think (((Theresa Merkel))) is going to be so good?

Why do you Britons think the crazy, drunkard, lunatic Corbyn is good?

Why do you Britons think Stalin was good?

t. your friendly Burger overlord.

WEW

Reported. Stop ban evading lad.

All of them were and are shit.

Corbyn's that shit that he damages the Labour party, so he's tolerable.

I don't expect a yank to understand political nuances though.

Why are you racist lad?

What fucking world are these cunts living in?

Kike.

Keep showing pride for your warcrimes, chimps. You'll never be free from the EUSSR.

We don't, the average TV watcher because of media shilling

Because he's destroying the labour party and pitting them against each other

Started to purge jews, industrialize his nation and didn't afraid of anything I'm aware he was bad, but eventually got some things right

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh le jooz caused the war not the random fucking invasions of sovereign countries

So it's like those intestine / asshole bacteria that kills off other bacteria and infections so it's acceptable?

Unless it's someone I'm friends with I'll probably leave it alone,

Anglo-Ulsterman and proud!

We don't and have never said so
We don't and have never said so, we merely like that he's destroying Blairism and risking the future of the Labour Party
We don't and I don't even know where you've come under this impression, we don't even say it ironically…

I presume it's because I have pride in my heritage as an Anglo-Ulsterman and like to show it!

NO. THAT'S GOOD.

They're admitting the future they will be beholden to.

pretty. what's wrong with mixed race girls like her?

Nice how you cut the ever so crucial "for Jews" Hitler made war only when negotiations were unsuccessful. I don't agree with much of his policies, but I genuinely believe he would have kept his word that he only wanted a restoration of Germany territory.

it's a joke lad

why?

no, I have talked to mods. It's just a Brit/pol/ meme.

I don't think any of that, it's just the cuckolds here.

Lad, we know that's just the arsehurt talking. Come on…

How do you meet new people online Brit/pol/?

Stop echoing the name of people who aren't actually Jews, it just muddies the waters

Don't interfere with the enemy when they're destroying themselves, encourage them if anything. How is this hard to understand?

I get spammed constantly with how "civic nationalism" is the greatest totally real thing ever and she's great because of it.

kill yourself.

Everything is the Jews fault.
even if it wasn't we should still gas them

yes minister should be essential brit/pol/ viewing tbh

This was the most irresponsible meme ever tbh. ngl.

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM

I force myself into their life and I refuse to leave until they accept me.

I guess I'm kind of like a kebab.

Shit. That's not goo.

Nah lad unlike you I don't want to be like that manlet autist that ruined Europe

Well that's you being retarded and not understanding people that shitposting are not being sincere.

see;

Have you ever heard of a meme lad? Civnat has taken on a life of it's own.

When were the negotiations before the invasion of Poland? That's right. The Molotov-Ribbentrop pact where he connived with the Soviets to carve up this European state as they saw fit.

It's also fairly clear that Hitler intended to invade Russia at some point. Even if we hadn't responded to his actions in Poland it was just a matter of time before he put Operation Barbarossa into action.

Hitler was not a good boy.

It triggers me so.

archive.is/3sluu

I do feel for burgers though. They have guns and aren't doing anything with them to good enough effect.

Want us both to get out of the shit tbh.

Hitler's first big mistake, trusting jews; lead to his final big mistake: invading Russia.

Who do you think convinced him it was a good idea to invade Russia?

Theresa May has nothing to do with CivNat though…

Why shag cutie chinks when you've got your based little trap friend to play tiddly winks with lad?

Damnit lads. I'm going to burn down the Weatherspoon and dance in it's ashes.

My favourite Harris quote.

NEVER EVER

When did Hitler trust Jews? Pardon me but it sounds like you have this image of an infallible Hitler who cannot do anything wrong and that any fault of his is down to someone else.

NEVER EVER

Russia was going to invade Germany… this is basic knwoeldge lad, come on.

This is why I find it pointless talking in depth about WW2. Who even fucking cares now, it solves none of our problems we have today and is not productive for anyone in the slightest. It's a distraction.

When he had quite a few jew generals. When he had honorary Aryan jews. When the mane who led the Waffen SS was a jew.

NEVER EVER

yes. that's right. that's exactly right.

and because of that zionist churchill betraying the aryan people, na and the bnp are the last hope for the country and all of europa. yet you lot keep voting for ucuckip and nigel cuckarge.

lmao

I DO BECAUSE I WANT TO GLASS PALESTINE.

Not an argument.

NEVER EVER

Nott banter lads: Why did Hitler swallow the rest of Czechoslovakia after the "peace in our Time" thing?

Much better to have them be subjugated by (((Communists))) instead

Wtf I hate #AllLivesMatter now.

Lebensraum.

He outlines it pretty clearly in his second book.

>tfw you are That Chilean halfcaste

Not responsible for Barthposting, BLACKEDposting or any of that gay shit though I have my standards

WHY DIDN'T HITLER GAS AND MASTURBATE TO DEATH 6 MILLION JEWS?

FFS lads

I want to shoahcoaster you.

I actually sympathise with that but Hitler considered Slavs untermenschlich and was probably going to enslave or ethnically cleanse them at some point.

To give him a free hand in dealing with Poland

Pretty
C I V I C
tbh lad.

He'll become English by bashing a few pakis heads in, joining the military, kill more and getting killed himself.

BIG DOG POSTING
it hurts.

What we mean by civic nationalism is a state run by Douglas Carswell that closes the drawbridge to Poland so we have more room to issue work visas to doctors from India and Singapore, and Asylum visas to Syrians.

by flirting with them and seeing who flirts back. it doesn't have a very high success rate. it works better on Holla Forums than elsewhere though.

Ok, so why do you wish he'd won? If everything and everyone is controlled by Jews, what's the point?

This is just stupid, come on.

He did treat Slavs counterproductively harshly, but the untermensch thing is a meme

counter-currents.com/2016/03/hitler-vs-the-untermenschen-myth-reality/

Stop laddy boy.

I'm just starting to understand how you goys like black women.

Take some Picts, Celts and Silures
And let them settle,
Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.
Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years
Add lots of Norman French to some
Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Vikings, then stir vigorously.

Mix some hot Chileans, cool Jamaicans, Dominicans,
Trinidadians and Bajans with some Ethiopians, Chinese,
Vietnamese and Sudanese.
Then take a blend of Somalians, Sri Lankans, Nigerians
And Pakistanis,
Combine with some Guyanese
And turn up the heat.
Sprinkle some fresh Indians, Malaysians, Bosnians,
Iraqis and Bangladeshis together with some
Afghans, Spanish, Turkish, Kurdish, Japanese
And Palestinians
Then add to the melting pot.
Leave the ingredients to simmer.
As they mix and blend allow their languages to flourish
Binding them together with English.
Allow time to be cool.
Add some unity, understanding, and respect for the future,
Serve with justice
And enjoy.
Note: All the ingredients are equally important. Treating one ingredient better than another will leave a bitter unpleasant taste.

Warning: An unequal spread of justice will damage the people and cause pain. Give justice and equality to all.

How long ago did WW2 happen again? Who fucking cares what should've, could've and would've. What does speculation solve today in any of our nations? Fuck all.

Hitler wasn't the worst guy, he wasn't the best, ours weren't the worst guys, they weren't the best.

We all agree kikes need to shut up and fuck off either way.

Yes they were, you're not fooling me Satan

Ours objectively were the best because we beat the Krauts.

I wish we could just give that bloke some heroin and hard liquor and leave him in a vrutalist squat in London or Birmingham to die.

Careful lad

You don't want to go to prison do you?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/13/nottinghamshire-police-becomes-first-force-to-record-misogyny-as/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf30841872

Wolf whistling to become a hate crime: Nottinghamshire Police cracks down on misogyny

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T FUCKING TRY TO FLIRT ANYMORE UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK GETTING VANNED

Wolf whistling is a pretty shit method of flirting anyway.

Nobody is going to pay any attention to that.

P.S. Nottingham has always been the shittiest side of the Trent

It's banter tbh and only fat girls that don't get whistled at hate it

but that's only a problem unless you do it to a woman ;)

MUMMY

don't forget the scat posting.
The shego posting. Eggs and pasta.
The nigger posting, all brit/pol/ lies nigger pussy.
The fag posting, SA leads the way.

All of that is worthless shitposting that adds no worth to the discussion

I was responsible for the "IMPORTANT POLL" meme but that's about it tbh.

You need to end your own life.

You're a bit autistic lad

I liked all those postings lad. Have some (You)'s, I appreciate you lad.

If Nuttall isn't coming back I'm leaving this piece of shit general tbh.

I started the ==BASED NA== meme lad tbh, i merely wanted free (you)s but it got way out of hand when actual NA lads showed up lmao.

What I want to know, what we all want to know is: who are you?

Lad, Farage will probably be back the moment Trump becomes US president. Just ride it out, the salt from Brexit is still keeping me going. We're winning, lad.

Nuttall is overrated, he'd be even more hated than Nigel.

only self diagnosed tbh

thanks, based lad. Feels good to be appreciated. I appreciate you too tbh, have some (you)s

Why, lad?

Is it possible for you to form a sentence that doesn't say the word lad?

Yes, lad.

Suzanne Evans spotted

Those were some good (You)'s lad, thanks.

All he has to do is be better than Woolfe and speak in a working class accent as he contests Corbyn for norn Labour seats.

Which he has nailed down.

Lad I've been typing lad so many times over the past 3 years its crept into my speech, I've been saying mate less and less, using lad instead. Send help.

Why what? Are you a nigger?

Have a rare CIA.

I'd actually prefer it if these threads stopped overusing lad and used mate.

Lad come on.

>tfw you and a single other poster are responsible for the creation of another major and divisive brit/pol/ meme

Lad, what's your problem lad

Where did this new breed of pepe come from?

>tfw even on brit/pol/ we're all just pawns of the jews meme masters

pretty sure it is niggers/nonwhites who fuck their sisters tbh
smh

It doesn't even look like a word any more.

Stop spamming it you spastics.

Evolution lad, they're evolving.

Simmer down fat lad

Knock it off lad

Lad.

Lad, keep your hair on you fucking dumb laddo I'll cut your knob off and make you into ttpw if you keep it up
lad

W E W
E L A D S
W A
D
S

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/hillary-clinton/11404271/Boris-Johnson-once-compared-Hillary-Clinton-to-a-sadistic-nurse-in-a-mental-hospital.html

Thanks, lad.

Why did you give me a free (you) and then bully me in your second(2) post, lad?

Lad i think you need to sit in the naughty corner and think about what you've just said to us lads.

N E V E R
E E V E R
V V
E E
R R

I meant to bully but i accidentally posted before I had time.

Only kidding anyway lad.

YOU ARE OUR KILLDOZER

It is an autistic word though.

Simmer down lad and be a mate.

Lad… come on lad, it isn't that bad lad.

twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/753335598262394880

HA
A

Lad is a vital part of the British vocabulary lad, are you trying to deny the British people of their right to their language lad?

Which one of you was this?

8ch.net/pol/res/6694826.html

Sounds like there was a bunch cunts in that room by the sound of it.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-isis-hostage-john-cantlie-8408268
JUST

He looks barely recognisable tbh.

Learn to fucking link it right ffs lad.

That is so incredibly green-screened it almost hurts

It makes zero difference you pedantic wankstain. Don't make me fucking bully you.

Thanks, lad. Death to antifa tbh. And then we'll piss on their graves tbh.

JUST

A yank made the thread, probably you, fuck off you DnC autistic cunt.

Israel must have cut their production budgets…

Well, what was he bloody thinking would happen over there?

She's like a fucking Curb Your Enthusiasm character at this point. Every fucking time she opens her mouth the world makes a fool of her.

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/753335737462853632

LADS

I CANT HOLD ALL OF THIS SMUG

She's the true heir to Milliband

kek
but his were a bit more even on the horizontal ever.

Lads. Where do i find dick picks to pretend to a girl that it's mine?

She got mad as fuck.

"cunts", more like people who aren't complete twat Blairites.

She does have alot of meme potential tbh.

Ooh! Let me try!
N E V E R
E V E R
V E
E R
==R

How did she not know Theresa May was being appointed?

Was she that caught up in ousting Corbyn?

REEEEEEEE

lesbo

requesting the webm of her asking for journalists at her press conference

Oh dear.

I get this whole they evolved to want to fuck invaders or whatever shit, but you'd think they'd be repulsed by niggers. smh

us whiteboys just can't compete

I can't stay mad at a lad with banter of this magnitude

Ginnie has really fallen

If they are in the labour party they are cunts by default, but I was specifically referring to the women.

White women,
not even once
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its too much, its almost referendum tier

What's your alternative?

Mate don't bait Oswald.

kek. tbh if i was a girl i'd flirt with other girls. i wouldn't pretend to be a boy though.

I think Boris has some top banter to be honest.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753340643838201856

HELP ME

DAVID DAVIS BRINGING THE BANTZ

It's bullshit.

Women go with the flow. It's not about them being invaders its about the narrative being pushed that this is the norm.

Fucking disgusting.

have you tried boys?

Sorry, haven't heard about this?

Would have been nice is he became PM after the referendum, just for the bant that would ensue in the House of Commons.

No, because I'm not a faggot.

rosebrides.com/thai-brides.html
Not sure how much the post and packaging is though

go away bully! keep cucking yourself with women then!

You sure sound like one, lad.

I prefer me chinks. Good looking, respectful, intelligent, submissive.
The chinks who are born and live in China, not the ones who come over here and get westernised.

Men know how to please men.

Just find a qt trap who is really pale and still has his foreskin, imagine lubing up a nice trap cock with pale foreskin and a pink dickhead

Ttpw.

You obviously haven't been with a chink, they're disgusting especially when they're not wearing make-up.

We'll build a superior Anglo-Asian master race to guide the newly forming Chinese Empire.

theory is that women adopted loving invaders/rapists as a survival technique. The genes of the women who betrayed their husband and family and threw themselves onto the cock of the invaders survived.

traps

Marvellous, isn't it?

We literally have reached banter singularity.

get the fuck out degenerate

This is a minority though, I think it's sexual attraction to people who they perceive as "dominant" more than anything else. I find it really fucking odd that white women go for black guys as you're generally attracted to people who look like you. It would be interesting, no matter how degenerate, to see what sex positions the women would use whether they would actually face the nigs or deliberately turn away from them.

You're the only lad that gets it, you're a good lad, I'd buy you a pint at the Winchester.

Good article on the English constitution tbh, lads.

ukipdaily.com/laymans-guide-english-constitution/

ukipdaily.com/laymans-guide-english-constitution-2/

In other great news
archive.is/2BciF

Women agree and amplify.

In a conservative society, they'll be staunch traditionalists.

In a post-modern society, they're raving SJWs.

Weak rhyme at the end but absolute bantz tbh lad

BRIT/CUCK/ - THE POST

I feel sickened yet impressed by the speed and velocity.

dont worry her twin cleaned it up

His comment about Obama and Kenya made me realise he hates niggers. Don't forget he likely saw most of the chimp outs in London.

D E S I G N A T E D
G H O S T T O W N
S T R E E T S

Based Boris, tbh. What's his immigration policy?

face to face. for women sex is about emotional connection and that means seeing the face. if you had a dominant bf, wouldn't you want to see his eyes gazing into yours as he plows you?

points based system.

Yeah, I don't think chinks are actually like that

Phwoooooooar

I would love to eat that raw for hours

BIG

Shame she's a coalburner.

how do girls get used to the feel of wearing thongs?

You should have worked out by now that brit/pol/ thinks anyone who
is redpilled.

They're comfy as fuck, apparently.

They wear them until they get used to it.

You reckon these two lads will remain buddies?

I honestly don't think they ever liked each other on a personal level

Getting a bit too gay and /politics/ in here for my liking tbh.

archive.is/2BciF

Great news indeed. Proves what I've always said that when you need shit doing it's local people/communities with common interests who hold the power as opposed to the likes of NA. The same holds true in shtf/dotr scenario.

Take heart everyone that you can stand up and say 'no' and get the govt/councils to back down.

Well yeah, I've never fucking worn one so how should I know. My ex was very retarded about what she would wear because of it being comfortable and shit (disgusting slob tbh, wouldn't shave legs or armpits for days) and I managed to convince her to wear a thong and she didn't stop after that. My girlfriend now wears thongs and I've never heard her complain about them.

Either that or yanks who bought into the "Boris is the British Donald Trump" meme keep infiltrating these threads.

must feel weird having it press against your arsehole

I swear they've been mates since Uni though, lad?

They went to uni together.

Two very different things. Especially when you consider Boris has been after Cameron's job in excess of 10 years.

wow

This was posted in a previous thread but was largely over-looked, felt a lot of pride though.

Jesus fucking Christ

To be fair, it's immigrants who've lived in the UK for longer than 12 years iirc, which is a really long time.

Single Mother

Gross

Or Owen Jones.

The analogy is right. it does take a strong stomach to eat someone else's disgusting, half-eaten food

maybe because they feel intimate and personal?

how did you persuade her? had she never tried them before, if she kept wearing them?

you've never asked her why she likes them or finds them comfy?

what should be the punishment for single mummies be, lads?

Shame.

No government support and they're not allowed to remarry.

Depends if they're a coalburner or not lad.

No legal punishment, just the shame of the local community.

What if it's the dad's fault?

The bible and every other sane culture of the past had this right tbh.

Irrelevant, they chose poorly.

Boris 'the loveable idiot' Johnson is now running MI6.

How fucked are we?

How fucked is everyone else?

My guess was because there's very little fabric like pic related.

Persuade is probably the wrong word, she just bought a pair out of the blue after calling me a misogynist for wanting her to wear them, go figure. And no, she never tried wearing them before.

Nope, I find them hot and she does too.

weak, lads. I'd say hanging or firing squad tbh

It's always the woman's fault, lad. I am not joking. Watch some Stef

What would the punishment for either be, lad?

It's mostly just an act.

Women have utter control over the reproductive process (unless raped)

Its literally always the womans fault

Shame.

In all honesty, this was solved centuries ago. Divorce and remarriage is only allowed in the case of adultery.

give the child up for adoption and give her to a new man?

No.

cute CUTE

Force them into breeding camps for Eugenics tbh

Piss off Jersey Boy.

I want a daughter, lads.

Her little giggle when Cameron told the story of her climbing into his box of notes was adorable tbh

Why would you want a single mummy to have more children?

emergency contraceptives and abortion.

So that the children can be raised well and put to good use fam

Literally wasted 2 years of my life on here, how do I stop?

What are you trying to say

I used to think this was just hitch-tier morality memeing, but we actually are living in an age of rampant immorality and degeneracy.

making tendies in their undies and putting cummies in their tummies

Nobody can tell what the future holds

It's the dad's fault for causing them to break up

Shame on who? Still the woman?

You can log out but you can never truly leave.

Hows that then? a female chooses who she breeds with, what do you expect when she chooses a shit man who leaves her?

womans fault

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/753308085809246209

I'm saying sometimes a single mummy is acceptable, like in the event the father died for example or he ran out for no reason(some men can't take the pressure). But other wise probably what said. If its a coal burner it should be rights revoked tbh.

You can't.

So put her children in other families? We could milk them too I guess and send the milk to the child until it comes of age. Should probably cut tendons in their knees tbh and dress them up as a cow and make them walk on all fours with their tits hanging out tbh

laughed tbh, have an extra (you), lad

Can that cunt shut the fuck up.

You don't

Those obviously don't really count as "single mummies" tbh. In fact back in the day those women used to get welfare, while today's single mummies wouldn't.

The guy just makes a bad decision. Everyone does at some point.

Lad I'm all for saying its usually the woman's fault. But you can't blame them all of the time, sometimes it is the father's fault. What you're saying is some MGTOW tier stuff.

i used to be so productive

I can't imagine how shitty and disgusting and boring our countries would be today hadn't we decided to become multicultural and multiracial

Hahahaha, what a fucking cuck.

women always have control of the reproductive process even when raped.

Yeah I just reread that, I got a bit carried away there, I just ate a bunch of haribo cables and Im on a bit of a suger rush, I usually type a bunch of shit when im on a suger high.

Take no notice

We'd be living in a racist country, lad, no one likes the thought of that.

Haha imagine being a homogenous country, that would be sooooooooo boring, think of the foods we'd miss out on!
Oh god why would i want tight knight communities were no-one has to lock their doors, are you fucking mad, that sounds horrible!

I read that in his voice fml.

knit*

I don't wanna miss out on curry lad.

That was the idea lad.

I don't want that voice in my head, lad.

He's so handsome and big, lads

You shouldn't keep sweets around the house lad.

Try using a free calorie counting app for a day and you'll see why your lifestyle is retarded. 500 cal surplus average in a week ~= a pound of stored bodyfat.

tbh

Lots of Turks are white anyway. Boris' grandad must've been a white Turk because he doesn't look foreign at all.

In his youth he was a genuine looker and a considerable intellect. Most of the Princesses of Europe were wet for him, he was alpha as fuck.

He broke his leg and became fat, right?

Can't wait to hear ARE Nige speak in America, lads.

He had the same beard as me

I dont usually keep sweets around the house, I only bought them because I was at toys r us and havent seen them in ages, i dont snack daily

thanks based Ghost from True Capitalist Radio tbh

You read too much Horrible Histories, lad.

Imagine how awkward the meetings between King Nigger and Boris are going to be

Wow i wasted quads on that shitty post

This website is such a fucking hugbox lads.

It's true though, he was great at a lot of things but never nailed down the whole Warrior king thing.

????????

Hunting accident I believe, never really healed and his gout later in his life was so rotten and smelly that it was intolerable for his privy council to be near him.

As a military commander he had no decisive victories but no real defeats. His foreign policy later was motivated by muh dick though.

His military adventures wasted a lot of money for no real gain either. Ok king, Lizzie was better though

What is this from?

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP

twitter.com/jartaylor/status/751872395149864961

One of the uncucked mods from The_Donald quit in order to make an alt right subreddit and they appointed real life white nationalists including Jared Taylor on the mod team to make sure it isn't taken over this time.

Lizzie was far better, agreed. Edward would have been based as fuck if he lived more than 15 years. Mary was a Cathcuck who lost Calais.

Millennial Woes podcast, fuck knows who the autist is.

Did mummy use her resignation on condition of this based cabinet?

I wanna suck Ginnie toes so fucking bad.

ginnie if youre reading this, I'm 6'2 200lbs blonde and well-educated. I work out often and love to play vidya in my spare time.

I hope you dont let this happen

David Davis won't allow it to happen.

No she had literally no leverage.

She quit to save her own reputation from The Times smear campaign, and either accidentally or on purpose to remove the legitimacy of Theresa May's victory.

Amber Rudd looks like she'll be a horrific home secretary. She looks like a younger May, expect more pedophile gangs.

Rudd's not intelligent enough to not be forced to resign

AHHHHH I KNOW YOU ARE A LIAR, LAD. YOU ARE PROBABLY THE SAME CUNT WHO SAID HE WAS 6'5. YOU GAVE ME FALSE HOPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU SAVED IT

YES

I used to believe in Britain but now I'm a #EvropaMissile

Ginnie has massive nipples

HAPPENING IN BRUSSELS LADS

Lad you just saved and posted that image from this post.

Virginia's Garbage tbh

I've found a new waifu

Link or its a ruse lad.

BASED BNP

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-two-explosions-reported-saint-8417283 Only report I found.

you should have posted the hashtag and put a filter on facebook!

And? It's amusing thread. I know not everyone on this board hates us but fucking hell they have some cringey memes.

Lad he's got a cock.

I want to suckle on them. I wouldn't be able to share them with our children. I would keep them all to myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_DmdWDy17TA

Mosley was right

Cheers.

His bigger is more than twice as big as mine and it probably isn't even hard. For FUCK'S SAKE

Just a line of cars on fire, no big deal. Probably nigs chimping out.

/politics/ needs to go back tbh

What the fuck

That's Elle Fanning, right?

THIS IS WHY NUTTALL WOULDN'T RUN FOR LEADER

HE'S MAKING THE SACRIFICE

It's alright lad, he's an abomination, and you're a man even if your dick is small.

What is?

Why is her benis so big?

Kegels?

THE BRUSSELS BOMBINGS FAM

Thanks, lad. I'll have to fuck my wife with a strapon, or make other men fuck her though.

Sacrificing the country to save his children?

Sorry for having a life outside of Holla Forums

Well then.

jelqing lass

SACRIFICING HIMSELF FOR SOME FINAL CHEEKI BANTZ

Going to go see Neon Demon tomorrow tbh, hope it's good

Doesn't it put all of the tweets at the client's time though?

If not I accept I'm a thicko.

How would that be Nuttall making a sacrifice?

I remember that, a whole section written in detail about how the mean Brits shot school choirs from their airplanes. I remember even then thinking that it was complete bullshit to say that we committed war crimes when the Germans did the Blitz.

No, but it's okay mate. You raise a fair point

Gonna go with gas explosion.

if i was a girl i'd have no kids and my nipples would be all for my bf

Good lad.

Gordon would probably be working at the BBC if he was a nigger.

Some people just don't appreciate Kino tbh

HE ISN'T COMING BACK LAD

I look forward to Foreign Secretary's question time.

What film lad?

conservativehome.com/platform/2016/07/david-davis-trade-deals-tax-cuts-and-taking-time-before-triggering-article-50-a-brexit-economic-strategy-for-britain.html
What does Brit/pol/ think of this?

BASED ghostbusters

Part of the exciting thing about suckling her teats would be that I'd be cucking our kids out of milk though

How do we force a general election lads?

Neon Demon

Granted almost any theater is empty if you don't go opening night

For fucks sake, lad

We don't

It'd be a bad idea.

I heard Neon Demon was pretty good. Enjoy it lad.

Sick of SDOOPERHURO films tbh.

twitter.com/aaronross6/status/753346887348957184

He'll never be as good as Alan Clark though

Yes, and a circus was involved as well. Deliberately written with no context to make you think it was a description of a further Blitz bombing, only to say "Ha! It was actually us! We were evil!"
Emotional manipulation of the book's juvenile audience, essentially.

poal.me/1dhqn4
Important poll

dumped.

it's also incredibly beta to be so desperate to cuck somebody that you resort to children.

Pretty good from the first couple of paragraphs but I'd like a bit more protecterism.

Just feed them formula and take her mummy milk for yourself lad. We were all fed on formula and we turned out OK.

Where do I buy a studded dragon dildo lads?

BoJo is a good lad.

Bully

Sounds like a woman's film from the summary

We Empire Now

Glad to see the OP didn't go for a divide and conquer thread name that will only convince the mods that we should be kicked out.

no user, stealing mummy milk from kids is being a bully.

He's just a dafty and a saddo lad. He's bought into the "i'm not a real man so I need internet people to tell me how to be one and so use Amerimemes like beta male" meme lad

Yeah it was, he wrote about how there was a tornado mixed with fire or some shit? Reading the whole thing I just remember thinking "well, war is war" and I couldn't care less if it was us who bombed them or not. Complete nobber.

WEW.

Lads if the mods haven't kicked us out after over 1000 threads they clearly haven't been paying much attention.

BORIS JOHNSON ON AFRICA: "It's my favourite Toto song"

He says things that make you nod your head

Can't tell if you're joking or not.

No it's a film women will never truly understand FILM tbh lad

Actually I got it from knowyourmeme off google images you CUNTS

user's probably a trap so it makes sense she'd see a woman's film.

Don't worry, lad. I am just fishing for (you)s and I want to suckle on Virginia's teats.

agree tbh. Bullies are the real betas.

Could someone upload 'The Diversity Illusion' to /pdf/?

my mum loves half of those films tho

BASED ED WEST

wew

Because your mum is your dad faggot

But she doesn't truly understand them tbh lad

Thank the lord, the cringe is over lads.

I don't know why, I just don't have the patience for films.

It's no good, I'm going to have to go and dig out the blighter now.

This list, this beautiful list. They seem to have missed out "A Bridge Too Far", "The Longest Day" and "Where Eagles Dare" though.

I agree lad. Just look at what bully stands for.

The bully is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a naughty boy, cuck, American, based national action, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a bully and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It's called ADHD

Don't worry user plenty of kids have it these days

The Queen was absolute monarch for a short while today.

The queen is pathetic tbh

Surprised someone else knows that film. Shit.

Yeah, poor victim bullies, right? Smh. It's obvious an undercover bully created this whole "bullies are the real victim" shit tbh

If it protects me from the (((Hollywood)))'s brainwashing spectacles then great.

The royal guards were holding her back lad, there would have been rivers of blood in the streets otherwise.

>No

Y-you mean even I have swallowed bully p-propaganda?

Bastards. The bully truly is an abomination.

You both need to take a long walk off a short pier.

it's being taught in schools, lad. I remember having a talk with the teacher where she guilt tripped me for being sad for being bullied because obviously the bully only did it because he's feeling sad or whatever.
smh

Bully spotted.

It's treason then.
EYUUUAAAAAAUUUUUAGH

Begone. Your words cannot hurt me.

I remember this too fam. Even if the bully is the victim he deserves it for bullying tbh

NO PLATFORM FOR BULLIES

ALT-KIKE ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm a bully tbh lads, I was that kid who poked your back in the classroom then laughed when you turned around.

Has she undomesticated herself?

Sick film, used to watch it with my Dad all the time.

ADHD is just an excuse to drug boys tbh.

Exactly, lad

Bullies are the real victim, faggots such as you weaponise weakness, because you cannot take the truth. Haven't to put up with such faggotry is an endless tedious tyranny. You cry out in pain as you strike us with you complaints.

True, the well intentioned parents of Britain have turned stupidity into a mental illness.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/foreign-men-rape-girls-multicultural-festival/

‘Foreign Men’ Rape, Molest Girls At Anti-Racism ‘Peace & Love’ Festival

go back to Holla Forums
I'm already there

Some of those films are fucking chick-flick tier

Whoever put "Aguirre" in the same list as "Her" needs to be boiled alive in their own piss.

Bullies should be given hormones and become transformed into cute girly boys and conditioned to worship the big NEETdick

I can't believe bullies victimise themselves like this. It's like they don't remember the mean words or hard punches

My girl cousin was diagnosed with it but I know for a fact it was because of her absent father. Her mother was too weak to control her. When her dad was around she was like an angel because he spooked the shit out of her.

These girls look like they're being ficki fickied

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEATH TO THE WEAK

Used to watch it with my uncles, might be due for a rewatch. Legendary film.

To the surprise of nobody.

So this is what autism looks like.

Good cast and cinematography but apart from that, eh.

Is sargon stepping out of the cuckshed lads?

pretty funny

Was Bomber Harris a bully?

Depends on the content.

No. You know his conclusion before watching it. Don't waste 20 minutes.

Yes.

I most likely don't have autism, lad.

Let me guess it's the "culture" that makes niggers nig.

Watch it and report back doesn't matter if he leaves the cuckshed his wife's child will never be his

Why is British music so gay, lads?

You know what, you might be right. I imagine whatever mental fuck up you've got makes autism look fantastic.

WE IZ ALL INDIVIDUALS

I didn't watch it, but someone who did said so on 4chan. It was about culture and poverty.

It makes sense, lad. I want to dominate my bullies.

Found it. It was in the general Second World War one, not the Blitz (although the Blitz manages to get an error in in the opening timeline - it claims that Hitler was always the leader of the Nazi party). Anyway, on we go:
>Firestorm fury
>It is evil things that we shall be fighting against - brute force, bad faith, injustice, oppression and persecution.
>"we'll win because we're on God's side"
>War is horrible but the Second World War was especially horrible because so many millions of innocent civilians were killed, bombed in their home towns, miles behind the battle front. Here are just ten gruesome facts about a bombing raid when the enemy destroyed a city without mercy.

Got mixed feelings about this lads, what do you think?

Lad this is exactly why you get bullied.

I wouldn't trust bullies with my dick in their mouth, lad. I wouldn't trust anyone with my dick in their mouth tbh. Blowjobs are disgusting tbh

Ask your mummy about Erasure, boy. They're anything but obscure!!!

Even Thatcher?

To be honest, God was on our side.

MAKE FILTERS WORK AGAIN

Yes. Why would you ask that, lad?

If only mummies know it then it is obscure.

Could be worse.

Then you're gayer than tpw tbh.

Haha, he vehemently denied this the other day.

How am I supposed to argue with your mixed feelings?

I trust him to negotiate our exit.

Why? And I am not gay. I love Virginia. I fapped to her before I went to bed last night.

He really is an intolerable cunt

Just watching hornblower lad. I dunno how i feel about David if I'm honest, hes for brexit but my heart tells me hes a cuckservative like the rest.

Adam Wallace that is. Don't know why I replied to tbh

Seems good to me, he doesn't want a Norway deal. He wants to end mass immigration, seems to suggest it's a red line issue for him.

Thought we'd seen the back of Bojo

Secretly glad he's back but would remove his Turkishness tbh

Its ok lad I knew you'd never say that about David Davis.

Post trap version

ALL NIGHT BRIT/POL/ DANCE PARTY

>London - 13 February 1945
>1 It was Shrovemy spellcheck doesn't recognise Shrove REEEEEE Tuesday and a carnival day. A day for children to forget the war, dress up in bright costumes and have a parade through the city streets. The circus was performing to a thousand happy families and there was no warning of what was to come.
>2 First came the pathfinder planes. They found the city and dropped red marker bombs that hovered 200 metres above the city centre and marked the way for the bombers. Home Defence Fighters took off to shoot them down but the panicking gunners on the ground shot down their own planes. People who saw the flares ran for cover and the shelter of the cellars. But no air raid siren sounded.
>3 The last act of the circus began and clowns rode donkeys into the ring. That's when the warnings finally rang out.
>The first waves of a large enemy bomber formation have changed course and are now approaching the city boundaries. There is going to be an attack. The population is instructed to proceed at once to the basements and cellars. The police have instructions to arrest all those who remain in the open.
>4 At 10:13 p.m. the first bombs fell. They were shattering high explosives that brought down buildings and trapped citizens in their shelters below the ground. But the worst was still to come. The fires, greedy for oxygen, sucked in air and winds rushed to feed them. The fires grew hotter, sucked harder, and the winds grew stronger and stronger and stronger. This was the fire storm effect the bombers wanted. It was a whirlwind of flames that uprooted trees and sucked people off their feet into the heart of the fire.
>5 The next wave of bombers arrived at 1:30 a.m. They were carrying fire bombs that spread a blazing liquid over the city and turned it into a massive bonfire. They had no trouble finding the city. They could see the fires from the first wave from two hundred miles away. This time the home fighter planes stayed on the ground. No-one knows why - some think the links to their aerodrome were cut. The bombers had the freedom of the skies to drop their deadly fire bombs wherever they wanted. Of the 1400 enemy aircraft that flew over the city that night only six failed to return. As the circus tent collapsed in flames the dappled grey Arab horses huddled in a frightened circle. Their glittering costumes were seen shimmering in the light of the fires.
Looking for posters I found that the American version airbrushes out the Union Jack on the plane

He's trap tranny scum tbh.

Eugh, filter this shit.

going to fap to Ginnie again tbh

Who truly is she?

I sent a dick pic to my second cousin and masturbated to the fact that she had seen itShe didn't block me either

Anna (Adam) Wallace

Tune

Lads tbh so far mays appointments have been stunningly good, I think here's hope for article 50 and a non norway model yet

I WANT TO FINGURE HER BUM TBH

Just a joke tbh

Who's your favourite youtube celebrity lads?

Scruton talking about Brexit on Radio 4

So many degenerates, why can't you just fuck off tbh.

use condoms, lad

WEW LAD

Why can't low post count posters just fuck off?

Movin' into the '90s lads..

H E A V E N L Y

da jooz have corrupted me lad

come on lads, politics?

Their fault then tbh.

Doubt?

Good riddance imo, war is war.

Just came in this thread tbh lad, been busy all day.
I've filled entire threads up on my own beeing NEET and that tbh lad.

I think it's your shitty impulse control tbh lad.

I don't see article 50 within 2 years

I have good impulse control because otherwise how would i get good boi pointz?

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/why-the-applause-goodbye-mr-cameron-and-dont-come-back-.html

We didnt see a new pm in 3 months yet theres one here just 3 weeks after the vote

Yeah shut up bullies ok thank you ha ha ha

Nice dubs but you clearly don't if you're going to fap and worse yet tell people on the internet about it.
That's not very moral lad.

>6 Wednesday dawned. Ash Wednesday. Survivors crawled out of the rubble that was once a city centre. A three-mile cloud of yellow-brown smoke drifted over the city and carried charred debris that fell on a prisoner-of-war camp 15 miles awayDeary confirmed as Vonnegutcuck. Ash Wednesday. Then the third flight of bombers arrived to rain down a further 11 minutes of death. Long-range enemy fighters flew low and machine-gunned anything or anyone that moved. One plane machine-gunned a children's choir.
>7 Some of the people in the cellars had weakened the walls that joined their house to the ones next door. When their escape to the street was blocked they broke down the walls into other houses again and again, looking for a way out. But smoke from the fires rolled down and choked them. An army office, home on leave, saw sixty people in a cellar, their escape barred by a fire. He tried to help them…
>8 One of the main targets had been the station. That morning children's bodies were stacked there in a huge mound. Many were still wearing their bright carnival costumes. But the station wasn't destroyed. By the next day the drains were running again. So tens of thousands of people had died and the enemy had gained very little.
>9 Then the job of counting the cost began. For a week after the raid the city was filled with unburied dead. Bodies were lined up on the pavement to be identified. Rescue workers were given cigarettes and brandy to mask the smell. Prisoners of war were brought in to help with the work - but the citizens attacked them. They had to take their revenge on someone.
>10 Bodies were buried in mass graves but there were no coffins and no sheets. Many were simply wrapped in newspapers, some in empty paper cement bags. There were too many dead to count. Some guesses say that it was 135,000.
>Answer: Terrible but true. The only 'wrong' fact is the first word of the title. For this wasn't London destroyed by Nazi monsters. This was Dresden in Germany, bombed by the RAF by night and the US Air Force by day - with God on their side, of course.

Are you suggesting mummsy wummsy is weak?

If Cameron had limited immigration I would have said he was a good PM. He has done a lot of work creating apprenticeships and jobs after the fucking wreckage that Labour had left us in. Economically, he was good. Socially, terrible. However, I hate that the left doesn't give him credit. We, understandably, dislike him but the left SHOULD like him because he basically did everything a labour government would have done socially.

Taking things a little deeper…

Didn't Maggie May and the gang say they won't trigger article 50 until after a good plan on what to do subsequent to our leaving the EU?

oooooooooooooo brexit rub your nipples at me baby

I can believe it, house fires can have a sucking effect on oxygen powerful enough to suffocate even without smoke, so an entire city aflame could produce winds that strong.

The stories of strafing are absolute rubbish, though. From Wikipedia:

Cheers lad.

I read something about 4+ years until we leave

*until after a good plan on what to do subsequent to our leaving the EU has been established?

Top banter tbh.

Doubt.

Justifying attacks, they dindu nuffin.

Smug cunt.

Stop giving the degenerate faggot attention

Filter and move on.

Nah. I'm sure it was 2

Who are you talking about?

Yeah, but it wont take more than a few months to do so, you're all so fucking doom and gloom here, even when we're in a shit situation has worked in our favor

You really should kill yourself lad.

ttpw

KEK I'm suggesting you bully her and that she's disappointed in you tbh, she probably drinks and cries herself to sleep every night.

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

It takes two year for article 50 to complete so that means she would trigger it now.

I'm hoping that's what will happen

That's what all mummies boys do though tbh.
Even Ginnie does it.

According to Wikipedia, the 135,000 figure comes from that respected historian… Kurt Vonnegut.
What utter rubbish these books were. Thankfully as I got slightly older I started to realise just what a poor methodology the books used - "some guy said this once - throw it in!"

That may be a joke, it's difficult to tell as it's part of one of the pictures.
"And so Hitler shipped the Jews off to Treblinka. He had to take his revenge on someone."
I'll say

She needs to trigger it over there in EU land, can't just say it over here, so hopefully there'll be mention of her fucking off to Strasbourg or Brussels to trigger it end of this week or next.
They can't dawdle too long, they know people won't accept it.

How does it feel to know you'd be a terrible pilot with your vision?

new bread

where all the white breads at?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-OTq1AxkU

Break out the swadgers, lads.

SICK BOI QUADS

bomber harris quads

/politics/ niggers