If you had to choose to watch 10 hours straight of the worst episodes of one of these shows...

If you had to choose to watch 10 hours straight of the worst episodes of one of these shows, which do you choose and why?

The alternative is death btw

It's between South Park and Family Guy, since if I'd have to watch 10 hours of Lisa episodes I'd kill myself.

You did well having three options and not just Simpsons and whatever, since while all three may be shit, Simpsons Lisa episodes are the absolute worst of the worst and would always lose out to whichever option was available.

Simpsons is the only one that had pro muslim crap in it, so that I avoid for sure. South Park is tainted with the blood of pissed leftists that got butthurt about Trump.

Family Guy wins.

Family guy.

I agree with the Simpson hate. Even watching 10 hours of regular episodes of the newer seasons would be hell.
Family guy probably

Family Guy's worst episodes still have one or two funny jokes in it because nobody watches for the plot.
South Park's worst episodes are boring.
The Simpson's worst episodes have Lisa sucking Lady Gaga's dick.

Family Guy.

Sweet, just what I wanted.

I'm not sure what qualifies as the worst for south park, but i know I've seen bad family guy and simpsons, so I'd go with south park.

Family guy had a pro muslim episode too, i believe.

I wouldn't call Peter sabotaging a Al-Qaeda sleeper cell and then blowing up a bridge a pro-muslim episode.

South Park. Simpsons' worst episodes are garbage and Family Guy's best episodes are worse than garbage so you can imagine what the worst episodes are

I'd go for South Park.
Family Guy and Simpsons have some of the most unfunny shit ever aired on television, completely cringe worthy jokes.
I think I could get through 10 hours of boring, trying to be edgy South Park.

South Park. Family guy makes me cringe, and the Simpsons makes me want to kill someone. South Park's absolute worst has only ever made me say "this is fucking stupid and not in a funny way".

south park is probably the less cancerous

The worst of Family Guy I feel might still have a bit of shock value that could make for some strange entertainment and it's all "random" so it would probably not get too repetitive which I imagine the other shows would get after 10 hours.
The worst of The Simpsons would just be bland, dull and horribly unfunny and preachy. Worst of South Park I imagine would be very preachy and repetitive since they often talk about the same subjects.

All in all, I think the obvious choice here is death.

I want to say South Park but a lot of SP's bad episodes are often boring. I know it's a matter of opinion but I'm not sure if there are 10 hours worth of bad episodes of SP. It's always been mostly consistent with ups and downs.

I'd probably say FG.

What are the absolutely worst episode of each one of these?
Simpsons - Lisa Goes Gaga
Family Guy - All Dogs Don't Go To Heaven South Park - ?

Off the top of my head, some bad SP episodes were
The headlice one
The yaoi one
The one where they're stuck in the forest
The redskins one
Cock magic

There are probably worse ones though.

I liked the headlice one.

bad south park episodes off the top of my head were the one with oprah winfrey's talking buttcheeks and the merosexual one

Maybe I'm wrong, it has pretty good reviews. I haven't seen that season in a while.

South Park. Their worst episodes are only groan inducing at worst.

The Headlice one was pretty good.
I dunno about worst episodes but the worst seasons were 18 and 20 definitely and 2 maybe. There's ten episodes in 18 and 20 so at ~ 5 hours each season watching both of them would easily give you your 10 hours