Nature, animals, /out/, diy

nature, animals, /out/, diy

ok

Urgh star-nosed moles are pretty much my only fear. God imagine twenty of those fuckers running towards you. What the fuck kind of benevolent God would create a piece of shit like that?

To be fair, he did bury them under the dirt. :)

I made a thread on /out/ a while ago and never got a good answer so I figure I'll ask it again.
I want to get a one-man tent for backpacking but I'm not really sure what to do. So there's the smaller ones like we normally see in the continental US where you put the poles in the inside then put a raincover on the outside. The benefit to this is that you can take the raincover off and get the wind blowing through the mesh windows so it's ok for hot weather. Then there are the ones like I've used in the north where you put the poles into the outside and then strap the part that you sleep in into that. It's way better for rain, snow and insulates better but you can't get a breeze because it won't stand up without the rain cover.
Does anyone know of a tent that's more versatile?
I'm planning on spending the summer in California (probably the mountains) so it could get pretty hot, and then I'm going to be the arctic for a while in the fall, and hopefully patagonia in the winter. It'd be nice to get something that's all-weather even if it's expensive but I could just get a couple nice ones.

That is just sad. That is child abuse. That girl is going to grow up to be a vegan/vegetarian. Mark my words.

No she won't. I live in an area where deer hunting is big. There's a lot of "countree gurlz" who love and boast about this kind of stuff.

need more animal kino

Is this CP?

where's the murder you cocktease

Tha FUK!
That rooster is the baddest looking motherfucker on the farm!

Damn file size limits.

That show is the shit. I wasn't sure what to think when I got the series box set for my birthday when I was a kid, but I loved every minute of it.

stop bullying dragon please

The Birth Of A Tool. Part I. Axe Making (by John Neeman Tools)