Ok Holla Forums, had some fucking kike try and bait me into saying something incriminating...

Ok Holla Forums, had some fucking kike try and bait me into saying something incriminating. This random guy added me asking leading questions. I could smell a rat but decided to play along and present my views as normie friendly as I could.

What do you think Holla Forums…
Is it MI5?
A journalist?
A genuine normie just asking innocent questions?
Or has what I feared since coming here finally happened, Holla Forums has turned me into a paranoid mess.

The suspects Faceberg
>facebook.com/christophehaines?fref=ts

Could be an innocent dude asking some inane questions, but I thought it better to warn other Holla Forumsiticians that the kikes may be using this tactic….

the fact that you would accept a stranger then engage with them means you deserve to have your door kicked in faggot

The smudges are me. Took over 9000 hours in ms paint

the gay shit is just to keep him reeled in, right?

Im really vocal about my views to a point, ive also had other nationalists add me after seeing something ive said so i didnt think this was out of the ordinary. Until the questions started…

Try to get him on a plot with the notorious terrorist leader Sam Hyde.

thats what I tell normies, my private views are more ==more severe==

hes unfriended me, someone else could easily ruse this shyster if they tried…

are you saying you're too extreme?

this is some serious normalfag shit

he unfriended me soon after that, so I suppose he didnt get what he wanted from me

>>>/auschwitz/

I was sceptical from the start, if I would have said "no that's disgusting you filthy degenerate" how far do you think the conversation would have progressed after that?

m8, I'm pretty sure saying that you don't like gays and foreigners isn't incriminating or against the law. You should have just pozzed him up with frank opinion.

Example: he local counter-terrorists started interviewing me, because a marxist cunt professor put them onto me for being interested in NA, literally no trouble, even this most xtreme radicool h8er group dindu nuffin in the eyes of higher law (local po-po is different though, see the commie fucks in Liverpool).

I think you're a faggot nigger jew lover.

is this a 4chan thread?

enjoy the van britbong.

Die in a fire.

If you're showing your power level on FB then why are you so afraid of questions like this?

You're in a state of confusion, op. You are likely to be eaten by a Jew.

1- I honestly hope this was your troll facebook account.
2- This is Holla Forums tier thread.

Yeah, either he is legit full autistic or just trying to pull an FBI. Entice you into violence then get a promotion for "cracking a terror cell!"

You two seem perfect for each other OP.

You're totally on the same page. Not like the regular sheeple. You 'get' it bro.

Why don't you meet up and suck each other off? The foreplay is already done, you know you both want it.