Kanye West: Black People Don't Have Same Bond as Jews

Rapper Kanye West defended President Obama’s difficulty in passing his policies, saying “Black people don’t have the same level of connections as Jewish people.”

West made the comments last week in an interview on New York City’s Hip Hop and R&B station 105.1 FM. The interview reportedly escaped notice until the Israeli daily Haaretz reported on it on Friday.

“Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can’t make these moves or he’s not executing. That’s because he ain’t got those connections. Black people don’t have the same level of connections as Jewish people. Black people don’t have the same connection as oil people,” he said.

He continued: “You know we don’t know nobody that got a nice house. You know we don’t know nobody with paper like that we can go to when we down. You know they can just put us back or put us in a corporation. You know we ain’t in situation. Can you guarantee that your daughter can get a job at this radio station? But if you own this radio station, you could guarantee that. That’s what I’m talking about.”

West has made comparisons in the past that have raised the hackles of the Jewish community.

In August 2011 he was booed at a concert in England after comparing himself to Hitler. “I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I’m (expletive) insane, like I’m Hitler,” West told an audience of 40,000 over the weekend at the Big Chill Festival. As the audience booed, he said, “One day the light will shine through, and one day people

forward.com/news/breaking-news/188583/kanye-west-black-people-dont-have-same-bond-as-je/#ixzz4EJJ019Og
archive.is/hTSmg

BRING DOWN THE JEW, EVERYTHING FALLS AFTER THAT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vFFbV
archive.is/w9w4B
xvideos.com/video21458625/evalion
archive.is/gugfj
archive.is/EUGnf
archive.is/GHhkh
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80885389
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kanye is staggeringly retarded, but he has stumbled blindly into making a point. Jews work together for the collective good of their tribe, providing they can profit individually and let the goy cover the risk of losses.

This didn't deserve its own thread.

Calling out the Jew makes you redpilled, but this hurts the image of all people who do.

oy vey it's like anoidda shoa!!!

Says the multimillion dollar rapper who owns several houses

More blacks calling out the Jews please.

And how many charities that he established/donated actually help blacks?
I bet that that number is close to 0.

Kanye "The Magic Slave" West

Charities are useless. It ends up as being a one sided money transfer with the understanding, that the person taking in the charity money only needs a small leg up so he can get that job. In most cases, and in the case of blacks, they don't have anything of value to offer and they can't get those low skill jobs, if there are any still, because the job costs is too high.

Ends up just being a indefinite, pointless money transfer.

just pointing out how we can use niggers and their astounding flat out dumb explicit racism for our gains
no need to go out all nigger hating over this

why would you care unless you are a leftist white cuck that tries to show to others how he "cares"?
his hypocrisy doesn't matter us, what matters us the above what I mentioned

Instead of calling him out on his stupid public racism, we should support him you dummy.
What does it matter to us even if he ruins his reputation with this?
It is worth a shot

Useful people usually want to connect with other useful people.

i wonder how kayne will die

will he hit his head with a barbell
or will he shoot himself in the back 3 times

Reward the good behavior, Punish the bad behavior.

exactly, these anons ITT are too dumb, thinking that I actually respect his dumb public outburst about his managers and music industry owners.
He is just a popular mouthpiece, that's all he is

Same with Evalion.

Fucking exactly, but don't start to rile up the fanboys, they might get deffensive about that greasy goblin

Kanye "The Greasy Goblin" West

Evalion made high-quality, well-researched videos. This guy is a little bitch making whiny statements.

Whiny statements that need to be immortalized.

Once blacks find out some fucked up shit and they learn they aren't allowed to be honest about it to the public they become indignant.

And then they get disappeared ala' Michael Jackson.

It's only a matter of time before this happens to Kanye if he's paying attention.

As I said, "actually helpes". Can be understood as a rethorical question.

Forgot video related.

Think of him as a black-furred dog who just bit a Rabbi.

Does he still need to be put to sleep? Perhaps he needs a nice juicy steak instead!

what are you? a SJW?

This is not about blacks, it's about Kanye The Dindu Destroyer West.

Leader of the Negro SS.

Did Adolf Hitler have a Negro SS made of popular former slaves?

Is Kanye West the Black Hitler?

Remember, Kanye has killed more blacks than any of you!

Negro Bites The Hand That Feeds

White Supremacists Rejoice

Jewish Slave Owners Turn to Clinton

Kanye "The Rabid Slave" West breaks his chains and goes full Mad Dog, Jews Cry in their Newspapers!

What will he do next?

oy vey

No dude.
charities are good for 4 things.

1.) Tax Evasion
2.) Nepotism - for giving jobs to business partners' idiot kids - helping them pad their resume and bank accounts with goldbricking work.
3.) Money laundering.
4.) Actually helping the cause of the charity (usually less than 10%).
5.) Gaining political influence through political fundraising.

Thus charities are good for all people who are willing to be so corrupt. Coincidentally, Modern Art Galleries, and fashion shows do the first 3 things as well. Why the fuck would you NOT have a charity?

Kanye is just dumb.

sjw confirmed

implying sjws are a tool…more like a rock, good for throwing at something, but not really effective for anything

leddit text formatting

No, I just don't care about them as much as you do

I really want to believe now that Kanye is pulling some Drunken Fist-type shit and acting like a fucking moron while revealing the truth. His hardcore nigging was an act. I want to believe but he's probably just a dumbass nigger.

Outside spotted. Lurk more, faggot.

No, he is a dumb ass nigger.

A dumb ass nigger that needs a gold star for his efforts.

Great points though.

Daily reminder that Kanye West promotes White Genocide and cuckoldry:

archive.is/vFFbV

And from the "demo version" of the same song:

archive.is/w9w4B

This isn't about Kanye West.

It's about Kanye "The Jewish Disconnector" West.

What will he do next?

go hug a tree faggot

srsly user

Kanye West was spotted outside his record producer's synagogue just two days before making his infamous statements.

That's what charities are used for, yes. You forgot to mention earning huge money by living off suckers, while throwing less than 20% of what you earn to the cause you earned the money for.

However, I felt it was insinuated that they actually improve the life prospects of the people they "help" in a meaningful way and they are always a big net benefit.

wew

xvideos.com/video21458625/evalion

My blood still boils from the weeks of shilling.

Music industry niggers like Jay-Z and Kanye – as much as they like to brag about being "Rockafellas" and industries unto themselves – are owned by jews. Literally, owned by kikes.They will ruin them (or allow them to ruin themselves) or end them if they get too uppity.

WEW

It would be a shame if the record producer negros got too uppity!

Where could you get a crazy idea like that? :^)

Because you never got paid.

She sure did check in with that indiegogo, though, feller :^).

Did Kanye West own Jewish Slaves?

What are you?
A summer faggot that doesn't into reading comprehension?

Is Kanye West the Pharoah of Antisemitism?

Obviously fake. How could you let yourself get fooled by the jews like that?

Oh, I'd love to see them go to war against each other, don't get me wrong. I just find the contrast between their delusional bravado and reality to be hilarious.

Welp, that's it. Kanye's going to have to make a tearful, sniveling apology to the Jewish oligarchs, just like Marlon Brando did.

Guys, I discovered something today that seems very odd.
"The Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge"
archive.is/gugfj
Under "Exploring the Icons, taking a look at all they've stolen"

Here's the wordpress:
archive.is/EUGnf

They literally think that "People of Color" are the Israelites.

archive.is/GHhkh

The most interesting thing is where I found it (pic related)

That's fucking hilarious. There's no doubt in my mind that both Jay-Z and Russell Simmons are as gay as the day is long.

I expect a full Negropology!

Barack Obama doesn't care about black people.

Jewish People don't care about Kanye West!

Whatever helps you sleep at night

You can spot the shills because they care more about trashing Evalion than building up Kanye West in a Jew Hate Thread.

That won't fucking happen, This is Kanye West, the most uppity of niggers. He might make a track about it and make kike crushing the new hip thing. There might be a wild change coming that we have yet to see. If only they knew about Soros. Imagine if they knew about what those Rabbi's say about them. Simply delectable.

The Nigger doesn't know the meaning of the word "apology"! It's sounds too much like ape-ology, the study of negros.

Over half the "obama" cabinet are jews, even bummer himself is purportedly jew from his coal burner mother.

We Wuz Antisemites.

Oh Why won't the Jews let us go back to Egypt!

KANYE WEST BUYS EGYPT, ENCOURAGES OTHERS TO FOLLOW HIM

Is Kanye West the new face of White Supremacism?

Have the Jews finally met their match?

Kill yourself.

lol

I'm buying the rope right now!

The thing about Kanye is that he is genuinely one of the most delusionally egotistical people you will ever see.
I used to listen to hiphop years ago (feels like a lifetime ago since I found Holla Forums) and his albums were just filled with him sucking his own dick.
One line he wrote is "Imagine making five beats a day for three summers, I deserve to do these numbers!" as though producing shitty music for his adolecent life made him worth millions.
He honestly believes he is better than everyone else in the music industry and he is obsessed with status and money.
He is so full of himself that he recorded a song for his first album with his jaw wired shut after a car accident (which is why his face looks all fucked up)
He is only interested in himself and is nowhere near as smart as he pretends to be, you really think an intelligent man would marry Kim Kardashian? what would they talk about? shes an idiot and hes an egomaniac that went as far as referencing himself as the second coming of jesus in a song.
Fun fact, hes not even that good at his job and was rejected by label bosses for years until he finally made a few songs that would sell, after having to settle for selling his "beats" to labels for them to clean up and make hits out of.
Bottom line: he is not "based" if hes naming the jew its because hes jealous of their power and wealth, nothing more.
I highly doubt he is astute enough to see anything more than "jews are wealthy because they network among themselves and wont let us blacks get paid yo"
sage because this should be obvious to anyone over the age of twelve…

Can Holla Forums feed Kanye West's ego to massive proportions?

American niggers have first hand experience with a Western education, that doesn't mean they will learn their lessons from it.

I dont see how it could get any bigger but probably…
Only problem is you'd have to put up with his offensively cunty personality

I don't think he's desperate enough to go full Tila Tequila but you never know, everybody has their off days

Can you (((tune it out)))?

It looks like he already did.

The rest of the world just needs to find out.

His work is done.

He's a black face with an antisemitic quote.

Will this bastard go viral?

Hahaha what punks.

He already thinks he is the mozart of this generation

Black Mozart Excluded from Jewish Power

Moves to Egypt

what the fuck

Do Black People deserve to return to Egypt?

Does Israel need a black neighbor?

Is the Middle East the new home of the Rich and Famous?

Does every important race deserve it's own country in the Middle East?

Just an angry blog post about how annoying west is user
I really hate him.

Kanye's fanbase is as delusional as he. How anyone can prefer, for example "Touch the Sky" and "Champion" over Curtis Mayfield's "Move on Up" and Steely Dan's "Kid Charlemagne", whose samples provide the backbone for those songs, is beyond me. Especially considering Kanye's croaky voice, awful flow and retarded lyrics actually detract from them samples.

Is Kanye West the 171st Pharoah?

Is it time to return Jews to slavery in Egypt?

wew

Holla Forums is breaking the mainstream music scene now.

fucking strange… why you care?

*the samples (sorry for typo-induced ebonics)

Kanye West Created the Jews

The Black Pharaohs Created the Jews in Egypt

If it weren't for Kanye West, there wouldn't be any Jews!

I just find him massively obnoxious, have you ever seen him in interviews?
As I said, I used to be into hiphop and liked his first album until I realised how up himself he was.
Thats how I know all the trivia about him and I wanted to clearly state that he was unlikely to be calling out kikes because he's on to them but because they are richer than him.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, nor am I a millennial, but do you realize how much millennials and younger worship this faggot? He's hard to avoid if you have friends in this age group, and frankly his openly narcissistic personality traits seemed to have rubbed off on an a large section of his fanbase and the music industry. He is the avatar for every entitled, euphoric dipshit in skinny jeans or streetwear. He's cancer.

Is 4chan the propaganda distribution center for Holla Forums?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80885389

Is it time to start calling black people Egyptians?

The nignog just lost his protected status

+1488

I don't understand why anyone cares about this nigger. I've never heard one of his songs unless it was on a commercial or the super market, I wouldn't even recognize it.

Who cares about this guy?

He's the King of the Antisemites.

He will lead his people back to Egypt.

I give him 3 more years.

The over/under is 3 years. Tell me how long this gentleman will live Holla Forums

Thanks Kanygger for the new term, oil nigger.

An act of love?

A guy who works in showbiz has gotta know how "they" are. If he didn't want to be fashion designer mcfaggot he'd probably say some true shit. He'll get on tv and cry about Bush but I doubt he'd bite the hand that feeds too directly.

Once he calls out the jew, he will realize how much his life doesn't matter.

Probably the only reason (((they))) allow him to say it in the first place.

Hahaha holy kek

lol

I guess the Hollywood kikes actually did to better research than Morrakiu. The rest of TRS must be rubbing off on him.

AYY YO HOL UP HOL UP
*smacks dem huge lips *
SO YOU BE SAYIN DA J00S CONSPIRE TOGETHA?

lol that doesn't even look like her. That chick has big tits, Evalion is skinny.

Evalion did nothing wrong, shill

Or maybe a mysterious heart attack out of the blue.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING PRICELESS AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
My sides

this

fucking inner city insufferable hipster prog faggots worship this guy and hang off every thing he does like he's the 21st century equivalent of olivier messiaen

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Does it matter? West and people like him have more sway over the younger generations that people who actually put serious thought into their points.

A win is a win, I guess.