Emperor of Japan, Hirohito, plans to abdicate within years

It is an interesting time for Hirohito to step down, with the rise in global tensions and nationalist movements. Maybe he is realizing he's too old to handle the storm likely coming.

Will we see a change in Japanese politics in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fQh39
archive.is/rHpyv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumazawa_Hiromichi
nancho.net/nancho/otheremp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a link to the story

archive.is/fQh39

It's more symbolic than anything else, the Japanese Tenno doesn't really have public appearances like, for example, the remaining European "nobility", and he's politically way more aloof.

DUDE….

WEED

LMAO

That may be the case now, but ceremonial positions have gained more power in the past.

I don't know enough about Japanese politics and how the crown is viewed by the public though. Or even how the Crown Prince Naruhito is perceived. I do know Japan is facing a serious demographic crisis though.

Any Nipfags care to chime in?

Kek, my bad, Emperor Akihito, I've been up for a while.

I highly doubt it, the emperor might reign, but he doesn't rule.

Oh, there's still a serious reverence, that extends to things like the "Chrysanthemum Taboo" and the emperor or royal family, past and present, never ever being depicted in media

The Emperor has little official power, but most definitely commands the hearts of the Japanese people. Mostly because Japan is so traditionalist. He's still viewed as an almost divine figure.

Best example I can think of is the chopsticks. This is a story I was told by an old Japanese guy. I'm not sure if it's true or some kind of urban parable, but it's accurate in illustrating the level of respect they have for the Emperor.

Japan was experiencing a serious problem a few years back with disposable restaurant chopsticks creating huge amounts of garbage and wasting lots of wood. They tried every kind of PR push they could think of to discourage it, to try and get people to bring their own chopsticks or restaurants to switch to reusable ones, but nothing worked. Nobody wanted the extra expense or inconvenience.

Then the Emperor came out and told everyone to stop using disposable chopsticks for the good of the nation. Problem solved. When the Emperor speaks, people listen.

another cloistered scenario, cloistered emperors had more power than the ones in power.

Do you guys think the Queen could pull something off like this? Is she just biding her time?

Retard. Hirohito has been dead for decades. Read your post before you hit post next time user.

I wonder what connects this with the 2020 games.

Im feeling a little bit nostalgic about 1939.

I think everyone is.

She probably knows about the jews. That she hasn't raised her voice to save her nation at this point of no return pretty much answers the question for me.

Now what would really kick things off is if the TPP transforms under trump to something else entirely. Many shit countries are involved and if not funneled into handrubbing hands could be used to dominate the pacific with a usa/japan tag team. Effectively forming an alliance that could rule it. Granted south china sea shit would escalate into war with china, but with the trump relations with russia we could be looking at a new axis leagues above what was formed before.

Lol, why would a Jew dispose of Jews?

Good. His elderly majesty deserves a relaxed retirement, unlike his father who cost his country it's sovereignty.

Why doesn't the Emperor just tell them to start breeding then?

Because Japan is overpopulated as fuck?

Fuck off lad, there's plenty of space in Japan

Where the fuck did you get that idea? Their population is rapidly declining and the birth rate is below replacement levels.

I think ronnie is thinking about snapping him in two for pearl harbor.

Retard.
The spaces with the jobs, the cities, are beyond capacity, which results in insane living expenses, which prevents them from having kids.
Once the oldfags die off it'll swing back around, there's no need for a constant population expansion

I hope i cant wait for ww3

Anyone know anything about this guy? Does he want to break free from American rule and return to glory? As an American I would welcome a nationalist America under Trump, and a nationalist Japan as an ally against the disgusting Chinese

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

DEATH TO THE EMPEROR

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

I honestly know very little about this successor or the general tone of the Japanese leadership, so I can't really make a prediction with any accuracy, but it would make my fucking day to have these mad bastards on our side against Judea. If there's one thing I know about gooks, it's that all the cutesy anime shit and sexual degeneracy is just an alternate outlet for a ridiculous level of suppressed bloodlust, and when it inevitably returns to being expended the typical way, you'll want them killing your foes and not you.

The Japanese Imperial family is't allowed to express political opinions because if they do so that would be against the constitution so we won't know his power levels anytime soon.

Also the emperor can't express his voice or opinions without permission from the prime minister and the cabinet.

The constitution was drafted by liberal japs and the american occupation forces; thanks for ruining our country you fucking idiots.

At least moderately based abe (cuck king to korea) is trying to change the constitution article 9 to allow Japan to have an army that can attack countries like china and north korea, instead of having the present defence forces relegated to homeland defence.

Either way, Japan isn't going to go 尊王攘夷 anytime soon, but we're on the right track.

t. halfjap living in japan

If an economic collapse happened, what are the chances of the ultra-conservatives taking back power for the Emperor?
Even in America I see the ripples of change, and I dont actively try and keep up with moon land.

To be fair that doesn't refute what he's saying at all. He's saying Japan is overpopulated today, not that it won't have a smaller population tomorrow. That's not to say it's the worst, but that doesn't make it good.

There's nothing wrong with the world having less children, whether you're from a European country or Japanese, the real problem is that we allow huge amounts of minorities into our countries that have fuckhuge amounts of children on welfare.

Cut the minority issue out, enforce strong borders while severely cutting gibsmedats, and you're all good.

They secured a 2/3 majority, so hopefully article 9 will be toast soon.

Half Jap ain't no Jap friend. Blame your whore mother.

Probably got knocked up by some Ami lmao

hirohito may be sick
who knows

emperor naruto won´t do anything

Good luck Japan.

I hope it's because his kid is ready to start a new empire collaborating with Abe to unshackle Japan.

There are many things that need to be erased.

So is that Naruto fellow worse or better than current emperor?

Didn't she say, or at least imply, that she supported the Brexit? Look what happened.

Ronnie was a massive faggot and the Japs should have bombed you harder

We do have the Nippon-Kaigi (日本会議; basically Japan's Thule Society) and they have a lot of influence on Japanese politics, so no doubt they'd be making a move, but overall it would be quite likely that Japan returns to a more right wing state with little to no resistance apart from some ardent communists who'll most likely fail at trying to be terrorists.

I was talking to a couple of friends of mine, and I asked them what would you do if SHTF in Japan and most of them said "Do as the powerful guys do, it's not like we can change anything," and studying Japanese history in some depth and knowing a lot about the change in power throughout the history of the country, democracy has never really been implemented until the 1920s, and even then it was riddled with assassinations and backdoor deals with conglomerates, only to be effectively shut down by the mid-1930s and reinstated after we lost the war.

In my honest opinion Japan and the Japanese people has become too self absorbed with their daily lives that they honestly don't give a damn what happens as long as they have a life and some kind of task to do in front of them.

Thank god the forces subverting Japanese politics is the nippon-kaigi, and not one of jewish affiliations.

tl;dr: rightwing parties most likely will be able to make japan great again if SHTF in Japan

kek at least I can die for the empire killing savages in china and korea you'd die fighting for israel

Most Japanese men here hold very little initiative to catch the opposite sex; we used to have arranged marriages, but that went out of fashion by the early 60's and ever since, you'd either have to be a manslut ladykiller, or go to parties called 合コンGo-Con or コンパKonpa and usually there'd be an equal number of men and women sitting opposite each other and they try to make a move on the person they find interesting, and if they're able to get the attention/phone number/line of that person, that usually turns in to a relationship.

OP is faggot and makes shamefur dispray.

I only hope one day East Asia will be free from the alien influences that produced disgraces like you.

time to hang myself then

The emperor has no real power, he's more of a symbol. Not even a cultural icon like the royalty, just a cultural landmark of sorts. They still measure periods of time by the reigns of their emperors. Right now we're in the Heisei era, but when this emperor dies or steps down it will be retroactively something else. Previous era was the Showa era which ended in 89 when the last Emperor died.

KEK has spoken, hapas and racemixers will leave the orient. This is going to be a great year

Not just yet lad. There is hope for a hapa nation. Somewhere in siberia, perhaps. We will have to ask KEK

hapas move to Sahaklin
It's literally hapa island

You are dead spot on. Japanese isn't a fucking democracy at all. A bunch of useless fucking representatives. If the Japanese government gave a national poll right now about whether or not to kick out the Koreans and Chinamen, the majority of people would vote to have them fucking leave.

I was initially thinking of Kuril islands but Sakhalin sounds better. Putin might actually do it if there are too many half-Russian Supreme Gentlemen.

If there are actually Ainus that survived the USSR I'm sure a couple of Supreme Gentlemen wouldn't do anything.

They stopped regarding Ainu as an ethnicity I think but they remained there, many of them were actually taken to Siberia.
There are only 30,000 registered Ainu left on earth

New Emperor.
New Constitution.

Meiji Restoration 2.0 when.

Holy shit, that means Gundams coming out from near the shores of Japan to battle their enemies.

Foreign legion when. I wanna stomp on some Mainlanders

This, especially in Japan. That country's history has been them fluctuating between a monarch and a shogunate. The shogunates for their part always left the monarch alone but stripped them of real power, but eventually when the shogunate would start fucking up the monarch would come back again.

I think he's a libshit oildriller.

Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!

I don't understand this Holla Forums mentality of trying to make enemies of as many people as possible whether or not it makes any sense to do so.

Yamaguchi Otoya was a hero. Few people in history have made such a change in the direction of their country with a single action.

Such a positive change I should say.

You're a race mixed monster. I hope you got sterilized for the good of your country.

It's not his fault, cocksucker. Stop trying to be so edgy.

Maybe he knows there will be a returning of power to the Emperors hands, and he realises he's too old to take control

user…

Fuck off

I didn't say that, so you fuck off.

It was implied, faggot

What's your actual argument against that other than framing it as jew propaganda?

fucking fuck niggers shit

The downfall of howaito piggu will be his arrogance

walking around talking like the still own the world when they don't even own their own countries

tip-top cuck

You're declaring someone your sworn enemy just because they're mixed race, even if they politically agree with you–what's the point?

Allying with non-whites or mongrels for our purpose of racial nationalism will inevitably lead to shit-tier civic "nationalism" when these shitskins demand their "right" to stay in our nation. No thanks. White nationalism and white supremacy is the only way to go.

You're that autistic obnoxious gookike, aren't you?

Pride goeth before the fall, and a haughty spirit before the cuckdom.

I do find it amusing that anons keep accusing me of being multiple different people who I'm not

It was a question, not an accusation. Learn to read

White pride is totally fabulous

Proverbs 29:23 A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Go quote Jews on /talmud/ you kike piece of shit

if you're going to shitpost, at least do it well

I thought hirohito died 40 years ago

to save the throne from the caliphate that the other jews will inevitably create

I first heard about that guy on Holla Forums and it made me proud as fuck. He embodies everything about our movement

Anti-Christian!

the last time communists were close to gaining any power in japan their leader was pierced with a katana live on tv

It's Emperor Akihito, says so right in your story. Hirohito died in the 80s.

That's how it was during the Shogunates, too, but the Meiji Restoration and the Militarist Government changed that. It can be changed again.

The constitution is being reformed.

Bring them back, you clearly need them.

Anime about arranged marriages to qt trad waifus when?

It's the same with other countries that still have an official ruler. They may have little power officially, but I think the world would find that if one stood up and said fuck this shit, fuck the parliament, fuck the government, fuck the bureaucrats, I'm taking power to sort this shit out and give you your country back, a huge majority would stand by it.

I don't know about other people's countries, but here in NZ there is a fucking huge hatred for every form of government from the local prick at the council right up to parliament. The only people who like them are cuckservatives, of whom there aren't many, and liberals, of whom it's only teens.

If the queen rolled in, executed parliment, stopped Chinese immigration and investment and cleaned out the bureaucrats and cucks, redcoats would be met with grins and open arms.

To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

archive.is/rHpyv

Hirohito is dead 3 decades ago, moron.

The emperor is the incarnation of the Japanese Nation, he is a god and he doesn't need to speak.
Exceptionally, though, he might say a Tanka or a Haiku that his immediate entourage shall strive to interpret. But even that is exceptional.

This guy is just as bad as the Pope

Well, to be fair.

He was born in a cucked country, if he was raised like his father, Japan would probably openly refuting the holocaust

Abe Shogunate when?

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Psalm 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

Ezekiel 16 49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Stupid howaito piggu. The Japanese have an honor culture and a shame culture. There is no room for pride. Pride brings you low and makes you lose face.

Only the gayest race on the planet thinks pride is admirable. The rest of the civilized world has always associated it with faggotry and weakness

Will he help us pull off another Dresden?

that guy wanted the Emperor to become the absolute ruler by the way. Read books before you post.

The Emperor has effectivly no political power.

This this fucking real? Is there video?

So this is why the Jew fears the Samurai

Not a nipfag but the japanese emperor has never had any power, even pre-meiji restoration.

He has always been a religious icon/symbol of japanese unity rather than someone who actually held power.

bumping for this
I want to see that video for keks

Here you go anons

Sorry I don't have a webm version

By the way the communists were really close to power, but like a leftist movements were highly fractured and splintered.

That man who was killed was their only unifying guy, and after he died their entire movement fell apart due to infighting.

I just did a search. Found it in slow motion.

To my ever lasting shame I was a Marxist while at university. All the jokes made in The Life of Brian are true, leftists in fight over the smallest shit.

you mean mobile suits right?

because not every single MS is a gundam type

also

Also the guy who killed him committed suicide less than three weeks later and woke on his wall the last words of a samurai who saved the emperor from being killed/usurped by some shogunate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumazawa_Hiromichi
As a direct descendant of the Southern Court emperors of the Nanboku-chō period, he argued that Emperor Hirohito was illegitimate. He pointed out that Hirohito's entire line is descended from the Northern Court emperors. Despite making these public claims, he was not arrested for lèse majesté, even when donning the Imperial Crest. He could and did produce a koseki detailing his bloodline back to Emperor Go-Daigo in Yoshino, but his claims and rhetoric failed to inspire anything other than sympathy.
nancho.net/nancho/otheremp.html

I swear to God why is Japan the only sane G8 country in the fucking world.

Russia has Dugin Eurasion faggotry and China is China.

Fuck everything

With some guidance, supreme gentlemen can become great RWDS material like the Zimzam.
Real life NatSocs are much more flexible than Holla Forumsack NeetSocs. One of the most notorious Blood and Honor terrorists is Danish/Japanese Thomas Nakaba. They caught him trying to nail bomb a London gay bar.
You'd also only have to be half white, but not black, to join the Nazi Lowriders.

Pic related; A young Nakaba. After the skinhead scene died in Western Europe he turned to organized crime and became a biker, joining the Danish Bandidos branch as their minister of war, getting thrown out in bad standing for repeatedly robbing affiliated drug dealers. Joined the Hells Angels instead and kept robbing rich criminals.

At least there's some sanity in the world. It's like a mirror or lens of how correct things could be if we were less retarded.

That's a real fuckin' clever image.

He is saying RIGHT NOW it's overpopulated.

And surprise surprise, European nations have smaller birth rated than Japan, European ones are just inflated because of massive brown reproduction.

Germany's is lower even with the ficki ficki brigades.

bump

He wanted to restore the power and divine prestige of the Emperor, he thought the (then-)current Emperor was a treasonous cuck pissing away Japan's legacy and culture to appease foreign rulers.

Funny thing about Mishima, he always wanted to be photographed from the waist up because he always skipped leg day. He was a noodle-legged man.

i thought it was because he was a manlet even by japanese standards.
either way he was an interesting man.

He was a pozzed faggot, a shinto, and a materialist.

Yeah, he was always short even for a nip back then (I believe 5'1"), but once he got into bodybuilding he didn't care THAT much if at all anymore (he learned to divert his manlet angst into a positive, constructive masculine outlet). But he only cared for his upper body like the vain mildly queer diva he was, so he would always speak behind a podium and be photographed waist-up.

Not everyone shares your autismal obsession with wiping out the seed of Haman, kike.

WHY IS HE TOUCHING A NIGGER?

oh. Dubs of disappointing truth.