Reminder: Pedos are libtards

Reminder: Pedos are libtards

Quick reminder that libtards are a result of jewish subversion. Do you know whoelse hated jews? Tesla.

Einstein was a fraud.

why are you making multiple posts in this style

Because people need to find out the truth about Tesla and Einstein.
I can't spoonfeed them, but give them a hint.

There's a reason why the pedo threads were a protective wall against SJW, fag. Liberals hate pedophilia, and they try to avoid although tolerate them, see Allison Rapp and Dan Harmon.

Fuck off, faggot, even if you were right you can't rewrite history, only winners can do that.

No they don't. Libtards want to support it.

Jews are pedos, Muslims are pedo. The LGBT community 100% supports it.

I'm a far right white nationalist pedo and I think it's absolutely disgusting.

I voluntary takes drugs to chemically castrate myself and reduce my libido. I was exclusive attracted to children and thus had no reason to have a sex drive.

I'm a NatSoc and I liek the little grills.

I am white nationalist extremist right wing nazi hitler pedo terrorist and secret loli IRL with a spice of Mussolini and I approve this message.

Are Holla Forumscucks so deep in the kool-aid that they ignore common sense even in their imaginations?

You tell them comrade

actually, I'm a right leaning pedo who wants to marry a virgin and is in love with innocence and purity.

the left leaning pedos want to defile purity and destroy the family, I think. They also have low impulse control.

I have no clue which pedo is more popular, though. People aren't allowed to admit they are pedos without a bunch of retards who LARP being good people being awful people to pedos.

You're all liars, get outta here you dishonest goons.

Pedos are absolutely cancer and so are you.

Does anyone know were is that comic is from?
I think the idea that this is totally liberal might be a bad one.

How old are you talking about? I think a trashy person has been trashy for a long time, though I have seen a few okay people become trash when they are teens in highschool. I would disown my daughter if I found out she has been screwing around, and was proud of it. Was teenage rebellion always a thing? I think the idea of them doing the opposite of what there parents tell is is not (entirely) true, otherwise, one's with parents who encourage things like being a dude-weed-lmao would become a square.
However people feel on this topic, most are not people I would befriend.

Very young, you'll probably find my taste disgusting. Even when I read about other pedos, I slightly disgusted.
Personally I can find 3 years and older attractive. But I would like to get married quickly after I start dating, so I would actually only date 15 and up, which isn't even pedo anymore.
The wires in my head that find girls cute also trigger the wires in my head that signal sexy. I can't actually change my mind about this sort of thing. It is abnormal wiring. Other than that, I'm just a regular, boring person.

please kobain yourself

No way, I'm going to continue to exist. You'll just have to deal with it.

I think people tend to be unhappy and violent when things are like that.

Oh, I'm sorry.
Do you think you can somehow condition yourself to liking it even less on some level? Not that this will eliminate it all together, but dampen it.
I think it is not normal to like very young girls attractive because they can still gain familial feelings for someone (i.e, grow up with someone, they feel like familys whether or not they are. What Freud did not have with his mom because he did not grow up around her).

Same. I think relationships take too much time. I cringe everytime I see posts or threads with the topic of "my serious gf relationship of 4 years has ended becuase she cheated on me". I got to go fast.

bump so the guys sees my reply

bumpity

Kill yourself