twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Older study which came to the same conclusion:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11292-012-9163-y

BLM
T
F
O

That's an intentional lie and a D&C.

More whites per equal population size are killed by police. More whites per crime are killed by police. More whites are fired on by police.

Of course he didn't want to tell the truth. His (((handlers))) wouldn't have paid for it then.

There goes his job.

Highly doubtful. See;

bump for visibility

And like a house of cards, the narrative comes tumbling down, tumbling down…

Dividing and conquering what exactly? All this tells to the normie reader is "BLM is full of shit"

Well you should get fired then for clearly being retarded. A 5 minute look into the fucking statistics open for all the public to see would have proven this.

As well as proven that the leading cause of death for blacks is being in proximity to another black person.

Holl up, I know the math checks out. But now that a nigger comfirms it! I`m not so sure guys.
BLM
BLM
BLM
Hopefully this`ll get some mainstream traction. the press seems to be changing their tone

THIS STUDY CONFIRMS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!

This is week old news.

They've already changed the narrative to accommodate it.

1) blacks have more interactions with police for reasons we won't address (other than nonviolent drug [particularly marijuana] offenses)
2) because they have more interactions they are more likely to roll repeating digits and lose the melanin lottery

I like how this chimpout happened because two men were killed in the same week halfway across the country from each other.

It's like thinking there's a crime wave because one person in your city was mugged and another person in the next state was mugged.

1. turn it into a jpg
2. starting to think americans are just shit at maths

Actually I was going to say the opposite, seeing as there are more whites to encounter than blacks, while blacks commit crime at twice the rate.

It comes down to which group you consider the normal, if whites, blacks are shot too much, if blacks, whites aren't shot enough.

This actually is a lot more entertaining when dug into.
A good example being the recent Opioid abuse act passed in Congress.
It pushes decriminalization and rehabilitation for the white choice of drug, particularly amongst the middle class, while maintaining the unsupportable ideas on marijuana.
What it does show is the typical part of making crime up to justify the police state, so long as your tribe isn't being touched.

Related study:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

Which makes no sense when looking at the war on drugs, let alone some of the other non murder, assault, and gambling crimes.

That a number of those studies base it off arrest numbers, which do not work when discussing crimes.
Whites are more apt to get away with it, out of intelligence or the cops ignoring it.

Watch this.

Facts about the racial disparity (read black people) in drug arrests, 'despite similar rates of use'

aclu.org/files/assets/aclu-thewaronmarijuana-rel2.pdf

casacolumbia.org/articlefiles/575-report2010behindbars2.pdf

>“This is biased research,” Charleston County Sheriff Al Cannon said. “This is a case of someone starting off with a theory and then interpreting the facts to support that theory.”

postandcourier.com/article/20130606/PC16/130609519

I'm aware of the search part, its why I prefer to say blacks are the fixed crime number, you know enough of the ones caught are part of the total criminal population in the black demographic to say its the true number.

On the other hand, I regularly see and run into whites committing drug offenses and being free of it, on the basis the cops don't care.
So in essence, my point is that I expect a relative 4.5 whites in jail per black given observed crime numbers at a minimum.
THis is quite clearly not the case, and leads me to mine and others good standing points that cops are more lenient on the basis its a white person.
This is directly observable in everything from prosecution to discretion, and entirely unsurprising.
People are told and shown blacks are more violent, this is true, but not by how much or the large amount of whites doing crime.
Same issue with migrants, its only a handful bad, but why take the risk?
Same for whites,only a handful bad, but they're ignored allowing the crimes to fester and continue.

No, it comes down to your frame of reference. Would you expect cops to shoot people in proportion to: percentage of the population, percentage of the (violent) crime, percentage of attacks on police officers, percentage of encounters where that population was carrying a deadly weapon, percentage of encounters where that population resisted arrest…?

In this sense, the problem isn't "disparate impact," per se, but the frame of reference the "disparate impact" is based upon

Bullshit.

Also, why did you move from a multivariate analysis to a single variable (in your head non-scientific) regression and think that your analysis is superior?

its like you can't into science

hwhite
hwhite
hwhite
hwhite
hwhite
hwhite
hwhite
hwhite
hwhite
hwhite

This is good redpill ingredients. Bump

and the icing of the cake.
the professor himself

bump

It's starting. This is that "honest conversation about race" that leftists claimed to want to have, but it's going to blow their narrative out of the water. The "honest" conversation they wanted was "white people are racist", but what they're getting is statistics and arguments. The stuff that Jared Taylor has been saying for 20 years is now slowly trickling into the mainstream after Dallas. I see people on MSM news channels talking about racial crime stats now. Narrative collapse may happen very soon.

2016 and Harvard still run by white supremacy smh

bump

If they put white criminals in jail for minor offenses, there wouldn't be anybody working and paying taxes to keep the system running.

The reason niggers go to jail is because they aren't functioning members of society. And because this .

bump

Do you have any examples? When I watch shows like Judge Jeannine, I see her gloss over these stats when guests bring them up.

The news doesn't even mention Alton Sterling had a gun and once even heard they mute the cops saying "gun gun".

Really, what makes you say the press is changing their tone? I'm still seeing white guilt dindu shit everywhere, CNN literally tried to turn the Dallas shooting into victimhood for blacks.

I actually hope we get a few more solid years of this obvious bullshit propaganda, so that all the major American media outlets discredit themselves to the public. More people are waking up to mainstream media being a front for Jewish lies, but progress is still slow.

but muh feels

If justice is not blind it is not worth having.
Strike the statures from the books or enforce them all.

Otherwise you are saying being a Jew should be a get out of jail card forever as they run everything.

Not really. Law should have different applications for different people.

For example: if nigger, then go directly to jail

Equal application of laws is injustice.

Ah so then you don't want justice, you are happy with how things are, you just want to ride the tiger.

May the Jew poon on you as a loo for your corruption and aid.

bump

Fax iz rasisss!

Fax iz rassissss!

This shit is making me rethink my opinion on domestic abuse.

Bump

This is a victory, but not as big as you think. It is big in that we got them to lower their stance and compromise, but it is still them trying to jew because they are saying it is equal instead of the truth.

Blacks are 25 times more likely to be arrested for a violent crime than whites.

smh fam

sage

smh fam smh

Sadly this news won't go far because this study was made by a black man.
If it was made by a whitey, or hispanic man that looked white enough then it would make an uproar and every SJW would cry about bias and shit like that.

image source?

youtube.com/watch?v=r1_y5OQfCZY&feature=youtu.be&t=654

I can't tell if hes being triggered or if the drugs have kicked in.

Why is Scharnhorst from Xenozoic Tales protesting Cops?