Helpful suicide

I want help now, I need to die before 1 am tonight, I will try mixing 8 weak shitty press md pills and a 4 pack of beer, will that help me die or will it instead make me frigidity and unrestful?

hang or shoot yourself on stream

I don't have a gun or a rope I'm a britbong sorry, I want to die as soon as on pills if they will work, you think they can?

I don't condone/encourage suicide in any way, but if you're set on doing it, drug OD is a shitty way to go

Most likely will not work. Wait it out and get your hands on some nembutal then take a massive overdose

retard so don't know what that is, I have a g of coke on me as well if that helps an heroing, please assist me.

Coke is an over rated drug. If you're that set on dying/don't care, at least do meth. Its much better and it could put off suicide for a bit so you can enjoy yourself.

But only if you're really set to die. It sucks to be addicted to.

OD'ing on speed is terrible. I've done it once, but to a much lesser extent/not dying. It scares the piss out of you and if you end up having a heart attack, I'd imagine it hurts like fucking Hell

Coke would be much more likely to help than mdma but it depends on purity. If it's good and you mainline a lot of it you'll be dead. Taking 8 pills and drinking beer would just make you dehydrated, unlikely to kill you, you'd just feel like shit tomorrow. I'd probably get a syringe and mainline all of the coke and the 8 pills at once but you're not working with the best stuff tbhfam. Heroin is a better way to go.
>>>/suicide/

lol you can take everything you have if you want. There's no guarantee it'll kill you, it could just fuck you up

If you can wait a little extra time you could get pic related and some heroin and combine them and that'll give you good chances

If you have a gram of coke, why not sell it and get a gun? Again I don't condone suicide cause its rather miserable, but its your choice.

ok thanks for the advice i'll look out for it and stuff, ill try find if my dealer sells heroine , still hope these pills kil me

ODing on coke really sucks. Make sure you die if you go that route. If you do it right it'd be like being high for a sec then getting hit with a train, if you do it wrong it'll be like having a seizure and regaining consciousness really sore and possibly having pissed yourself.
Don't bother with alcohol and mdma. Either go with coke or get some heroin.

If your dealer sells coke, its highly likely he sells heroin. Because both together make a speedball, which is extremely addictive and euphoric

Can you run into a knife? Maybe you can use the powercord or rip up some sheets to make a rope.
As always a request for a lifestream? I would really like to see you flopping around on a rope.
If all else fails you could kiss a train.

Goodnight, user.

1-800-273-8255

Why do you want to kill yourself? Like seriously, at least use your life to have a positive impact on the world before you go. :P

Also, no way it takes 17 minutes to die after getting hit by a train lol

If you go for the train make sure to tie yourself with some rope and lie on the tracks for the lulz.

ok I've done all 8 of them hopefully I die tonight gonna try more beer now

Sigh.

why do you wanna die? you half half a billion videogames to be playing

See how many times you can fap before you die. It'll make your heart beat faster and if you're going to die you'll die faster.

nigger just raise enough money for a baller pc, internet, electricity and a trailer and just work part time at kroger forever

don't do it bro, there is so much to live for.

this

not to mention

this pretty much. trailers are kinda cozy tbh

The fact that everyone is a dopamine slut now is the reason why everyone wants to die you halfwit

I agree

did op die yet?

I really doubt it. Didn't sound like he was going to take anyone's advice.

kill urself

that doesn't work anymore, they dilute the gas now. the only way to get really pure shit would be from a welding supplier and even then that's iffy.
here's what I would say;

How the hell is drowning 63%? Is there a 37% chance I'll magically sprout gills or something? And I wouldn't think that the agony rate would be that high. If you read accounts from people who have nearly drowned they all say that it's relatively peaceful.
I'm pretty sure most of this list is bullshit in one way or another.

Almost drowned, it was probably only peaceful since I was in shock and didn't get any saltwater into my lungs just yet.

Really consider check out >>>suicide . When 8ch started, board was really active and shit. There were tips and tricks on how to off yourself. Now it's a barely got anyone in it and it's kinda baffling. Check it out OP. It may need a new moderator since the old one disappeared.

Probably, I just pulled it off google images lol