What do you guys think of my plan?

what do you guys think of my plan?

graduate with engineering degree. have minimal debt.
learn a skilled trade such as welding or machining or mechanics.
emigrate from USA to germany or austria.
work as the skilled mechanic until I get get established enough and comfortable with the language to get a higher paying job such as manufacturing/industrial engineer (my likely choice of profession)
live it up

right now I am a year and a half away from graduating with a university degree in engineering (mechanical), in the USA. I can speak a little bit of german. I say my likely profession is industrial engineer because I am working right now as a trainee in a manufacturing department. You can ask me anything also about my job or my life.

Also, post weird pics in this thread.

English is not your first language.

yes, it is. I'm really high right now, does my writing sound fucked up?

Yes it does, not trying to be a dick. It sounds like you learned one of the romance languages first.
t. well traveled

I am not well traveled. I learned english growing up. Maybe my language is weird because I'm high and/or am just a weird person already

forgot to include weird pic

You can run, but you can't hide,

seriously, look at that. I really have no explanation for whats in that photo

here's another one

Unless you have German or Austrian citizenship already, this is not going to work out too well for you because by the time you graduate these two countries will have severely limited how many foreigners they are going to allow in.

The second problem you have got is that if you are going to learn a skilled trade and live off that, you should have never gone to college because it is a waste of money for those jobs and you will look extremely overqualified to anyone hiring for them.

If you are not going to stay in the US, the place to go for you would be New Zealand. Very immigrant-friendly, English speaking, and a stable and growing industrial economy. With an engineering degree, you should be able to find a job doing actual engineering pretty quickly.

samefag, forgot weird pic

I have a German wife and half German kid and speak German and lived there for 4+ years. I can tell you that I just moved back to the USA because Germany is full of Sand Niggers and it is becoming a hell hole.

Also, Europeans are really really poor. You cannot understand but the Average German salary is around $23,000 a year…. Just let that sit in for a minute. My brother is still back there working for the US Govt in Stuttgart and he was a Computer NEET but makes 150k ish a year now and he bangs all these stupid German whores who have crazy Engineering degrees and stuff and they all make shit money.

The one who made the MOST out of any girl he has found was bringing home right under 4,000 a month, because the Government takes 54% of your income in taxes.

I still have my Aufenthaltstitel and I will not be using it.

Just move to a white part of America and behave yourself.

Besides we are in the Trump ERA now.

I've never worked in Germany but I was going to say something like this minus the expertise. The mean german household lives in a place the size of the mean person in the US living below the poverty line. Your "living it up" will not be what you think. Plus unless you relinquish your US citizenship there's a good chance that you'll get absolutely fucked doing taxes.
If you want to travel after college there are a ton of things you can do, but moving from the US to Europe after you already have an American degree is not a good option economically.

Did I add it is annoying as fuck when your kids only speak German? Because it is… and you may have to deal with that shit too. I love my kids and my German is decent, but kids do not really speak a language, imagine baby talk and how you have to figure out what the kid is trying to say and then imagine it is your 2nd language that you are only at a 7th Grade level in…. The shit is hard.

Plus, the Europeons are so stupid. The US needs to invade Europe to keep them from killing themselves off and destroying our ancestral homelands.

Since this is a "weird pic" thread on top of it all. Actual pic of the King of Sweden.

I don't believe you

The second problem you have got is that if you are going to learn a skilled trade and live off that, you should have never gone to college because it is a waste of money for those jobs and you will look extremely overqualified to anyone hiring for them.

is there a law that I have to tell them I have a college degree?

If you are not going to stay in the US, the place to go for you would be New Zealand. Very immigrant-friendly, English speaking, and a stable and growing industrial economy. With an engineering degree, you should be able to find a job doing actual engineering pretty quickly.

New Zealand isn't bad. More sheep than people.

I'm already doing this except it's south carolina so wait nevermind, this area is a bit on the "colorful" side….

You have to live in a particularly expensive area around here to live among majority whites

it can not be possible that there are more niggers in the Europe than in US of A

Jesus Christ user, I almost feel sorry for the whores. How do you tolerate German accents? I find them very off putting and unattractive. What are Swiss girls like?

Bump

0/10 plan

I'ts not a plan, it's just a list of goals. I plan explains HOW you are going to do something. FOr example, How are you going to graduate with an engineering degree and only have minimal debt. Also, exactly what do you consider minimal debt? Why get an engineering degree if you are planing on becoming a skilled tradesman anyway?

It's not really a problem if you just live in a proper city with suburbs.

what's the next step of your master plan?

Getting ass-raped and beheaded by merkike's neu germans

Getting replaced by a robot