What's the point of this board if the moderation allows the same autist to bump all the threads off the last page every...

What's the point of this board if the moderation allows the same autist to bump all the threads off the last page every day?

That wouldn't be a problem if the userbase was big enough, but guess what, it isn't. Want an interesting solution? All threads, on creation, are bumplocked.
I still like this moderation a lot more than the precious one. Fuck Dysmonia and his stupid rules. Now we only have to make a designated pedo thread to get rid of all the other ones and we are set.

I don't see how this will change anything.
I disagree with the pedo thread idea.
This isn't Masterchan

Omg

Moar!

masterchan has no generals

There will be more new threads and faggots won't bump old ones. You'll always see new things in the first page and have to browse down to see the old one.
Well, have fun with 10+ pedo threads.

As much as 8gag isn't a pedo Chan.

Argument invalid.

There is only 10+ pedo threads when Normie's openly complain about them instead if making better threads to begin with

There is only one person that necrobumps threads.
I think it's the only reason this board hasn't died completely yet

should I tell him?

You're new, aren't you?

True. This thread is proof of that.

I think it would solve that problem and some others, like forcing new threads and replies, for example.

There is no point of this board, which is why it is called "random".

What is the point of dictionaries?

I necrobump if the thread is good. You gotta keep it alive if its good.

I was discussing how to make a whore cooperate with an user, and now everything is lost.

well maybe you should make a new thread with some original content?
it seems there are maybe 20 threads that move and the rest drift to the bottom to die after a few days. no biggie. just post your content. there are plenty of hours of the day where good stuff is on the first three pages. maybe you should come on at a different time of day.

How so? Holla Forums is still the same.
So fucking what, spam is part of random. What one of your threads get rekt cause of spam. Suck it up and just make another.

We have 8 pages only because the fucking lot of spam that happened recently, that deleted a dozen of good threads.
I'm not complaining, really, I'm just sharing my pain. It's not that much of a big deal.
Also, spam wouldn't be really noticeable with a bigger userbase that, again, we lack.

we had 25 pages yesterday and by the morning there were only 3

I dont really care i think its funny as fuck when their is one image posted 20 times.
I dont laugh often but when i do it feels good.

4 U

If i was mod id ban all the pedos and delete the posts. Id also ban anyone for 3 days if they use the word cat anywhere in the post. Id also make catalog threads backwards

Just pointing out that you used the word cat twice in your post; on a Caturday.

Oh thank god, I thought all the autist left.

Only a complete autist tard would think that.

the point of this board is to have as little moderation as possible, you hugh mungus

I like the banning idea, just ban everyone. Just ban the next person who posts to start it off

How new are you?

As time goes on a bigger and bigger portion of the users are people who didn't come here willing but came here cause hey
And they replace the good users. You'd be better off just ignoring these retards instead of giving them a fucking response.

I have seen that girl in a tight bikini.

Record ip of last bump for each thread, bumping 2x in a row would not bump… So 1 user could not keep alive a thread alone.

Sounds like paused/sticked threads got processed and then pruned.
Also note this is a public board, anybody can access it.

next level: assign a variable to every thread and calculate the number of unique user posts per time period to get a popularity index /activity that you can use to sort and shift the less popular threads below the more popular ones that will get pruned.

Who was phone?

who cares about the first page?
use the catalog