Why do Jews even exist?

They've been founded out around and kicked out/persecuted for thousands of years and in a metric fuckton a countries.

How are they still alive, why didn't anyone succeed in getting rid of them once and for all?

I'm pretty sure they keep shipping more in from outer space

because they control the money, media, and governments

Even when all of them are kicked out of a country?

They're just too damned tricky. They have evolved hyper-deceptive behavioral strategies that aryans can not understand. Do you know how fucking easy it is to trick a white person and get their confidence and so on? To exploit their nature? Until all white people wake up to the nature of the jew and stop being so SOFT, we'll never be free of them.

the demiurge's dark magic

Jewish kabbalists are too stronk, we need to be better than them.

Meme magic will smite the Jews

Lucifer looks after his own.

Well, it's like with the cockroaches. You hought you just got the last one, and then bam, another one crawls out from under the carpet when you turn the lights on. Look under the carpet, and there they are, jewing around.

3/10, that's the best I can do. I guess you'll figure it out soon enough, for better or for worse.

Physically we're the strongest people in the whole fucking world while niggers are faster because twitch-muscles.

What is your point?

Do you know that all this shit we're going through was happening 100 years ago? 200 years ago? 300 years ago? …and probably earlier than that too. The cucks, the philanthropists, the white man's burden, nothing has ever changed. There's too many white people who don't understand how to deal with other races and who try to help them just to get killed by them.

They're alive because we have always pussyfooted around getting rid of them. Next time the Jews get prosecuted it'll be in the court of Moonman, who won't choose to lose and let the Jews loose.

Why you dragging lucifer into this btw? What does lucifer have to do with the jews? Fucking nothing.

Sauce? I jewgeled the text but didn’t find a word for word.

Because there is always another sucker to take them in.
Or there was, i don't know who is left that would want to take them in if the inevitable happens and they get exiled from their current hosts.

Miguel Serrano.

Look into reverse rituals.

The kikes recite the Talmud and other texts lambasting the goyim as magic. Reverse rituals cost them a lot of loosh, but will attract their attention.

Rome really missed a chance to wipe them off the face of the earth, but Pontius Pilate just was too wussy to get shit done.

White people are bretty cool brother, that's all.

WW2 THANK YOU