Philippine President 'Duterte Harry' acts on pledge to kill drug dealers

Really makes you think, huh?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/11/philippine-president-duterte-harry-acts-pledge-kill-drug-dealers/86936916/
archive.is/c1LBW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/62YoA
europe.newsweek.com/philippines-troops-kill-40-abu-sayyaf-militants-duterte-military-479563?rm=eu
philippinefailblog.com/revealing-the-pinoys-true-iq/
gmanetwork.com/news/story/573446/news/nation/duterte-starts-presidency-with-excellent-trust-rating-sws-poll
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691692/Drug-addicts-Philippines-surrender-authorities-president-Rodrigo-Duterte-urges-citizens-ahead-kill-drug-users-dealers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proscription#Proscription_of_82_BC
siteresources.worldbank.org/SOUTHASIAEXT/Resources/Publications/448813-1164651372704/UNDC_Ch5.pdf
us.macmillan.com/seedsofterror/GretchenPeters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Uruguay#Racial_groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cannabis freaks BTFO - the war on drugs works if the government is actively opposing it - instead of dealing the drugs themselves.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bernout hashfags.

Best President

The Jews of Southeast Asia.
A lot of them own massive businesses and the media, but also run drugs, prostitution, counterfeiting, etc.

Drug dealers and Chinamen are litteraly not human

There are too many cucks running western governments.

It's all good but imagine if misused.

Didn't this guy say the Journalists were next?

Thank fuck.

cmon now

What an isolated perspective. I bet you live in a western nation. Ever wonder where the drugs on the streets come from? They come from globalist middle men countries like the Philippines. Duerte is going to purge them all. Journalists included.

THANK YOU BASED DUERTE

Everyone loves the military boot when it's not on them.

That is, in fact, the entire ideal of fascism.

This feels like something that could get out of hand very quickly.

I can practically hear the UN bitching about this from a state away…

Absolutely untrue.
Everybody hates drug dealers and their junkie thralls.
That's why Duterte Harry's programme is so well received.

Well, that's it Holla Forums. You got what you wanted.

Be careful what you wish for.

What is this world coming to?!

Right, because I totally consider myself and a drug kingpin that sells drugs to children and the desperate on an even level to myself.

Take your egalitarian, retarded and frakly wrong (niggers hate cops and the military whether the boot is on them or not) and go back to your leftist friends on tumblr, who I will guess also live in a western nation, and fucking stay there. Degenerate drug pusher.

This is starting to get good. Duterte seems like the kind of guy that will have televised executions.

I am very happy with the results. The world is waking up. I hope you have prepared. This is just the beginning.

DIRTY HARRY

Daily reminder that libertarians are a manifestation of evil almost as bad as communism and Judaism.

THE WEEKDAY LINEUP WITH DIRTY HARRY
SUNDAYS AT 6

This. Tell me you would not enjoy RWDS with battons beating down hippies wasting their genetic potential being degenerate in parks.

If journalists didn't want to die, they wouldn't shill for the evils of globalism. The media, both mainstream and niche, are so pozed that if a few died, the people will be happier. After what the media has been doing to Trump, Farage and now Leadsom; I won't shed a single tear and neither should you.

Yeah.

There is a reason why this is the most popular scene in third world cinema as far as i know.

We can dream
archive.is/62YoA
They were on their way to help a woman a woman who was being held hostage, and had apparently done rescue missions and assault missions before against drug dealers.

Good display of trigger discipline too.

Sadly, the American version was localized by the ((( Weinstein brothers ))).

libertarian autism at its finest

wow thanks for the insight buddy

Just look at the drugged faggot that was supposed to fix this very website we are using and failed miserably, just like he did at everything else in life.

That's as moral as a drug addict gets.

He also sanctioned an operation which wiped out 40 islamic militants

europe.newsweek.com/philippines-troops-kill-40-abu-sayyaf-militants-duterte-military-479563?rm=eu

This user is a faggot. Anyone who uses drugs is a burden who deserves death. People who use guns generally need them, and even if they don't, there's nothing wrong with having guns.

Where were you when the Philippines became the least cucked country in the world?

When do we find out he's the #1 drug dealer in the Philippines?

This is exactly what we wanted.

It's beautiful. Now go back to reddit.

I'm talking about the cases where the person executed wasn't a drug user, but might have been associated with a drug user (friend, roommate, significant other, etc).

someone needs to make video related for Duterte Harry

Your comparison makes zero logical sense then.

What is the gun owning equivalent of killing the friend of drug addict because you think he is an addict too ?

Confiscate a non-existing gun from the friend of a gun owner ?

Confiscating guns from people who have never committed a crime because a mud killed fags in Orlando and a nig killed cops in Dallas.

Making the mother of all omelets here, Jack, can't fret over every egg.

Good point.

I prefer the pics rather than the vids

So if you were living there and your roommate got caught buying drugs and walked back to your home, you'd be okay with a couple dozen people busting in and shooting you?

Yes. I would. If it makes you stop defending degeneracy in my thread, I would.

I wouldn't be living with a degenerate drug addict in the first place.

they could use work but I think that is just part of the evolution

Fascism in action

Everything MIGHT be a problem.

What debate are you even expecting out of this ?

…are you fucking high right now ?

this

But my stances are clear. Killing with zero due process is going to get a ton of innocent people killed, and the same justifications will be used to go after private gun ownership.

I'd rather have people on the right in office, but make no mistake - they see the benefit to their grasp on power in disarming the public.

What else you got for me? These have been easy to squash.

Won't happen to me though.
Because in such a scenario I would kill the roommate myself and get the medal.

who is this hiv infected faggot?

Also, how based is this president? I've heard he doesn't believe in equality of genders

lmao
lmao

Unfortunately, that was an invention of the international press. It was a line taken out of context.

lmao
lmao

Best fucking answer.

This guy is a merchant in flip form, try reading about his history, probably before you were born.
So a gook kills some maggot gook drug dealers? Who the fuck cares? His history has shown he's a corrupt piece of shit who embezzles money and uses shit like this as a front to murder his political opponents, time will show that flipville will only become worse with this kike-lite at the helm.

But… but he kills degenerates!!1

lmao
lmao
lmao

Good for Flips. Every country needs a man like that.
The drug trade is the jews trade. Wipe them all out.

Just some FYI to those of you who don't know him much except for what the media spouts:

Duterte cursed the pope one time for the heavy traffic caused by the many people who wanted to see the pope in person.

While in uni/college, he was taught by the guy who is now the head of the communist party of the Philippines, Sison. Sison is an expat but Duterte has since been talking about letting him come home, and have talks with the communists here for peace purposes, of course it also means that the communists will have to surrender their arms.

Duterte is sort of left-leaning, he is said to be pro same-sex marriage.

Since Duterte won the Presidency, thousands of drug users/pushers have already been surrendering, now, the problem of local governments is how to monitor the thousands of those who surrendered.

He has close ties to the Filipino-Muslim community, being someone from the south of Philippines. He is pro-peace talks with the MNLF/MILF.

u mad bro? Are you saying the worst that will happen is a strong-man led police state? One that kills politicians and drug dealers? This is bad somehow?

Go back to Holla Forums you retarded faggot

Also, he once cursed the UN after the UN said that there should be an investigation on Duterte in relation to extra judicial killings.
Duterte have been reported to have said "You cannot even end the killings in the Middle East and Africa, fuck you UN"

Legally speaking, someone who is aware of the commission of a crime but does nothing to stop it, is an accomplice.

Well everyone else running is more degenerate than him, as is the pope and the UN who are more commie than the commies

b-b-but if you kill your enemies they w-win, right?

oy vey

This man is so based that I have a fucking HARD ON right now reading about it!

While this post was indubitably made by a faggot, he raises a point. I'd like to see a counterargument.

you keep acting as if killing isn't an essential facet of societal control

innocent people are being killed right now with no due process, the niggers are walking free

heroin is on the rise in america, and the people to blame are the drug dealers. This includes certain echelons of different governmental agencies as Well

Duterte is RWDS, and he's doing it in an effective and nationally relevant manner

The counterargument is that all the good journalists are anonymous on the internet and all the known journalists are kike-serving and nigger-dick loving faggots that deserve every bullet they get.

I was more so referring to the former

Though known journalist can get fucked.

You seem to be laboring under the false pretense that just because the state isn't directly responsible for innocent deaths, innocents aren't dying. Every time you hear (or don't hear) about gang related violence and deaths, the victims could very well be innocents by the standard you described previously. The only difference between the system you describe, and the one being implemented by Duerte, is Duerte's system is implicitly taking some level responsibility for the deaths of innocents under the guise of dropping the hammer and projecting a tangible consequence and deterrent against drug pushing. Yours keeps the blood off your hands but turns a blind eye to the innocents suffering and dying in dysfunctional communities resulting from the consequences of rampant drug trade.

In some ways I agree with your position, but when it comes down to it, whether it's at a individual level, or collectively through a state apparatus, force projection is a necessary requirement to maintain order. This is why I can't buy into utopian ideas like the NAP or anarcho-x

I was in the process of giving you an answer, but this one is much better

Leaving drug dealers un-vigilante justiced will kill tons of innocent people.

No, apples and oranges: guns don't kill people, but drug dealers do.

Can someone explain to me how people can be here any length of time and not have pic related happen?

I'm sorry I used to think that way.

REPORT AND HIDE ID [7948d7]

Frankly, that's not relevant.

Average IQ phillipines 87, possibly less.

philippinefailblog.com/revealing-the-pinoys-true-iq/

IQ is genetic. Someone dumb enough to be in these situations is going to cause the population as a whole problems in the future. How do you increase outcomes within a generation? Kill or sterilize the bottom half of the IQ distribution.

This is not only dealing with lawlessness. It's a eugenics program.
There is only one other option, and that is allowing dysgenics to take it's final course and ending with only abbos.

top kek

There are now more of them

Yeah, and you're ignoring all the people who are not going to die, because crime rates are way down since the scum died. But you don't care about them, you just want to coddle criminals.

Yeah, but they are having pretty weak cards here, since Duterte already showed that he knows what he's doing as mayor of Davao City - with impressive results.

Man, someone put this fucker in Detroit, guy's efficient as fuck, based.

What counterargument?

The picking out of journalists dying being a bad thing is stupid. Journalists deserve to die. Journalism as a societal institution is garbage. Since they very beginning it has done two things: been a mouthpiece for post-enlightenment power politics like inner city hipster faggot elites and their (((friends))), or as a propaganda rag outlet to stir up and titillate the proles.

It's just a shit institution. I do believe there isn't an institution or job on the planet that isn't filled with so many self back-patting faggots that get so many things wrong, while simultaneously backstabbing and fucking the people that pay for their output. Even dirty politicians and their memoirs have more awareness than the circlejerk that is journalism. Think of the roles of what should be "top-tier" journalism, like the NYT, in calling for the wars in the mid-east and elsewhere (whether neocon-jew democracy spreading and WMD boogeymen, or democrat-progressive responsibility-to-protect garbage), then not 10 years later telling us all how it is our fault for not bringing in the fucking shit, largely male, rapefugees from wartorn and non-war torn countries.

Fuck journalists. I hope the 21st century brings on a dark new age where journalists are gunned down in back alleys on their way to meet an informant, who really is a proud patriot.

As to the problems with vigilantism and corruption, which several anons in this thread have a problem with, this is a solved problem in military theory of assassinations: find, fix, finish, exploit, analyse, disseminate by latching onto nodes in a social network, then killing your way across them. Find a low-level dealer. Fix their position of where they are. Finish (kill or capture). On first iteration rather than killing them, capture them. Start the exploitation and analysis process: Torture them. Find out details like mobile phones passwords. Ask who the dealers are on phones. Arrange a meet. Go through their documents. Or, question the captured guy for locations of homes of dealers. then kill the guy. Disseminate end intelligence to your killsquads. Then go to the higher up dealers, capture, torture, question, kill, search, repeat across the social network.

This is simple. You wouldn't even need widespread lone vigilantes for this. Just well organized, intelligence-led killsquads.

It's also a great form of vigilantism. This is coming to you all soon. Liberalism, democracy, multiculturalism, social justice and the meddling of Jew elites brought this chaos. It's going to give more to us around the planet in the coming decades. You can either roll over and bitch about muh due process in the face of rampant multicultural chaos (a legal system and ethnic makeup that isn't coming back in many places), or you can start forming death squads, and payback the pieces of shit that let this happen in the first place. You'll notice that the most violently chaotic places on the planet also happen to be some of the most hyper-male, religious, and right wing. There is a reason for this. Mass chaos produces these groups. This bodes well for the future. Leftism produces chaos. Chaos produces far right order. Start preparing.

84% trust rating.
gmanetwork.com/news/story/573446/news/nation/duterte-starts-presidency-with-excellent-trust-rating-sws-poll

Medals are useless.
You can't snort a medal.

> lives in his old flat in davao, a small house in a public subdivisionsuburb, for you amerifags
If every politician lives as frugally and as humble as Duterte, the world would be a better place.

kek

Ouch, he even offended his predecessor.

That function is broken for me.

It was broken for me, but then I reinstalled windows. Now it works. Seriously.

Also, the filename save thing doesn't work in linux or windows.

US used to run on the Petrodollar
Now it's the Narcodollar
Decline accelerates, there is no escape from KEK

You mean covering Trump at all because of the outrageous things he says, and literally getting him the Republican nomination because they refuse to keep him off their networks?

Is that ever going to get fixed?

Honestly the flips need a good purge, even if some good ones get lost in the crossfire it's like amputating a diseased limb at this point

Erase your site cache to fix hide by ID.

Site options > Erase

Fixes it every time.

It worked. Thanks, user.

Also, checked.

How do you like that wacky tabbacky, user?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691692/Drug-addicts-Philippines-surrender-authorities-president-Rodrigo-Duterte-urges-citizens-ahead-kill-drug-users-dealers.html
60,0000 druggies and pushers surrender to Filipino authorities

not 60,0000
My finger slipped.
Sorry, fags.

You can't build a statue out of water. When a countries so far gone that a man will be elected president for preaching a mass purge like this it's not exactly in a state where government killing is going to ever be out of the cards. Duterte is at least using that power against criminals and foreigners who are actively corrupting the country's social fabric so the damage is more restrained than it might be under business as usual and it might put the phillipines on the road to a more moral and orderly society in the future.

Drug cartels wouldn't exist without prohibition.

Prohibition has no impact on usage rates and we can't keep drugs out of maximum security prisons let alone anything resembling a free country

The anti drug craze is evangelical bullshit designed to funnel money to the government and militarize the police

Drug cartels wouldn't exist if they were shot dead on a regular basis either

They are and it hasn't stoped a damn thing

They wage wars in mexico and nothing has changed - things have only gotten worse.

Also I don't give a fuck if someone wants to use drugs, without welfare it's a self solving problem

ayyy

Mexican cartels are only bickering over resources and territories not seeking the total death of all drug cartels including themselves. It's as stupid as if you said that the nobility is clearly immune to revolutionary murder because they wage war on each others fiefdoms. And fuck your do as thou wilt philosophy and you for considering it you atomized faggot.

It's not do as thou wilt, it's evolution you emotional faggot. And if you hink that there will never be drug lords in the phillipines again then you are legitimately retarded. As soon as duerte dies or public sentiment runs out things will go back to being just as they were

The only way to hurt the cartels is to rob them of income - which you do by legalizing

Not to mention that drug prohibition doesn't effect usage rates so the drug war accomplishes nothing but ensuring a monopoly for the cartels

Yes yes you libertarians keep saying the tired old nonsense. No one cares, history has validated in the Taliban's regime among others that violent suppression is more effective than wussy legalization, and is obviously a far better selective pressure than leaving addicts to die in an alley. Feel free to call on inappropriate comparisons and a priori conclusions all you want though, it's all you people are good for.

You realize that they sold drugs to finance themselves right?

That's the number #1 cash crop in their territory

You have no idea what you're talking about

Not yet, faggot.

Neat.

And yet when the Taliban banned opium farming in 2000 and backed that up with executions and public humiliation they nearly eradicated it from the region and it took the murrican invasion to bring it back.

Funny you should mention it user. I'm an ancient history nerd and this first I heard, reminded me of Sulla's lists.

Sulla was the first Roman General to seize Rome and install himself as dictator. Something that plenty of others did later, famously Julius Caesar.

Anyway when he did take rome:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulla

He set about writing lists of enemies of the state, anyone who was put on the list was declared an enemy to be killed on sight, and thus lots of Romans were killed by their peers under Sulla.

But what was especially bad, is that a lot of unscrupulous Romans would put their fellow rivals on the lists, bribing their way on there. So it was then considered perfectly allowed to kill them off (and naturally, appropriate their possessions).

It happened a lot, plenty of people died, Sulla himself even put some of the more wealthy and powerful citizens that he didn't really like all that much on the list - so he could use their money to then pay the troops and so on.

He was a bit of a cock, mind you he also became obese, spent his old age bumming minstrels and when he died they burnt him on a big funeral pyre covered with lots of strong smelling incense because his rotting corpse became bloated with worms and generally gross. When they burnt him it smelt extra bad, he sort of popped and the smell infused with the incense upset most of Rome.

Amusing. Anyway, I will be very fucking surprised if history doesn't repeat itself here.

Dudes fucking based can we pay him to do the same here in the US and in mexico? take care of all the drug fags.

If you don't know about it you're an idiot, if you can't use the keywords I gave you in the search engine of your choice you're a retard. And since libertarians always seem to have trouble with this, you can't take your gold with you. Opium farming isn't something you can do surreptitiously and if its a choice between potential profit and likely death and less profits and life then most people choose life.

It's kind of funny

The RCC has been nothing but a negative influence on the Philippines.

Expecting Filipinos to embrace European religions and social values is absurd, every true Holla Forumsack knows that. They aren't Europeans, they are Filipino, and if they are to have any degree of success they need to do things their way.

Related reading, the lists were called Proscriptions, and that is pretty much what is happening in the Philippines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proscription#Proscription_of_82_BC

Oh the horror.

RWDS actually work?

Yup, that's what happened to me.

So we have the Taliban go out and ban all opium production not under their control then seize stock piles of it to sellat massively inflated prices

siteresources.worldbank.org/SOUTHASIAEXT/Resources/Publications/448813-1164651372704/UNDC_Ch5.pdf

Watch the video on the page
us.macmillan.com/seedsofterror/GretchenPeters

And today they sell oium to fund themselves.
You haven't pointed out a drug control policy, you've pointed out a cartel

But the more important issue is why I should give a fuck if people want to use opiates as long as the burden of their decision is not placed on the uninvolved

Dying bloated with worms was a common slander in those days, note that the Bible uses it twice for Herod and Judas. Sulla did nothing wrong, he even fucked over those faggot Athenians when they went and gabbled about special they are instead of negotiating.

Comment of the Year

a long time ago i used to frequent plebbit looking for like minded ideals but never finding any, I would make comments and rants going against the hive mind narrative and just except it, then I found Holla Forums and never went back.

Yeah to Sulla's credit he did give the dictatorship back, ran for Consul then retired.
However he did definitely use the proscriptions to purge the wealthy to make Rome rich again, and kill off rivals. Difficult one. On balance Rome was better off - on the other hand making the soldiers loyal to the general not to Rome definitely brought about trouble later with caesar etc. Debate rages as to whether thats a bad thing of course

Read John Glubb. Julius Caesar was a hero who saved Rome. Were it not for him, Rome's period of global dominance would have been over several hundred years earlier than it was.

Agree but start with killing the people everybody (except fifth column) hates: open advocates of white genocide, corrupt politicians and media figures, paedo celebrities, radical imams, repeat criminals who game the system, etc. As the bloodlust of the everyman is let loose by the spectacle, start moving towards more soft/controversial targets: minority community agitators, druggies, degenerate pop icons, "critical X studies" hierophants, judges who prosecute home defenders/make "one law for them" rulings in favour of minorities and degenerate women, etc etc ad infinitum

Who cares? To listen to you several posts back such market manipulation shouldn't be even possible because of various stupid rationalizations. Now you admit its possible but can't see that the same kind of stick can be picked up by people like Duerte to affect deep social change. You're an idiot. And the more important issue is that libertarians going around enthusing about how little they care about their countrymen is a good way for people to see libertarians as useless parasites who need to be removed from the societies they leech off of.

Humans have been using drugs to experience different perspectives and address "spiritual" questions since forever. Abuse is obviously degenerate, but responsible use is fine.

Not everything needs to be regulated and monitored by the nanny state or punished and criminalized by big papa government.

You're weak.

He just defeated your argument and you say "Who cares? What about this other thing"

He's right. These places that employ the heavy handed practices are always shutting down the high level cartels so they can take control of the market themselves. The only efficient and long term solution is education and decriminalization, with legal treatment options for addicts.

Did you cum while writing that, you fucking baird?

Duterte Harry

Do you feel lucky, punk?

user pls

Well said.

Is he real-life Light Yagami?

Are you incapable of seeing the difference between Holla Forums libertarians and mainstream libertarians?

Ka pakiramdam masuwerteng, punk?

The difference between Holla Forums libertarians and mainstream libertarians is that Holla Forums libertarians have no excuse for their ignorance.

And yet the only thing you can rally against us is your feelings

Libertarianism has been beaten to death a million times on Holla Forums. Why rehash what has already been said? If you didn't listen the first million times, why should I think you might this time?

Saying lolbertarian rather than libertarian does not constitute an argument.

I certainly agree that libertarianism has become significantly less popular but that has nothing to do with debate but rather the fervor stirred up by the republican version of Obama

Not once have I said "lolbertarian". You ask for reasoned discussion then pull shit like this, proving me right. Libertarians do not deserve the "rational" conversation they ask for.

Watch Cartel Land faggot. There were vigilantes who started hunting them down, and they were successful until the government shut down and co-opted them.

lel m80 you haven't done a thing but shitfling

Give me some arguments, unless you're going to pay me by the hour I'm not interested in your feelings

This is how you do prohibition correctly.

inb4 the cripple is killed because he's a drug-user

lol since when has leftist-retardation like this EVER worked?

Prohibition works if you actually want it to work and don't just want to change who controls the money made over some vice.

You mean continue preparing. I've been preparing for years.

In all of AMerica when alcohol prohibition ended'

In the states where weed has been legalized

In Denmark and other European countries

Even in shitskin Uruguay

You've been confirmed for being illiterate

You got me.

[CITATION NEEDED]

unless you are retarded, which does not strike me as particularly unlikely, then you're aware of the situation in America and Amsterdam, Uruaguay is well known for its blanket decriminalization of all drugs and the subsequent rooting out of the cartels from their land. As for the rest I'll take a page from yourbook and tell you to fuck off back to google

Excuse you nigger, Uruguay is 100% White European.

88% but still far higher than I thought

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Uruguay#Racial_groups

I've been using Linux since Vista was the latest Windows OS, I've been using DDG since it was a new thing, and America is never going to stop having a drug problem until you kill all the non-whites and untermensch. You think you can educate a bunch of niggers to stop doing drugs? You can maybe change the drugs they use but you can't stop them except by killing them.

I wish every politician cared about their nation and their people the way this guy does.

Dare to dream…

Philippines as a world power when?

Everyone who is a commie degenerate hates the military boot because in a just world, it will always be on them.

Again, I don't care about your feelings; this is a matter of usage rate statistics pre and post legalization.

Look them up and realize that your position is wrong

That doesn't exist and never has existed

The historically literate despise totalitarianism as it rides on the feels of emotional women like yourself to become oligarchy - just like what we have now

and then it will snap back to democratic revolution where people will enjoy a bi of peace, then the decline, then the authoritarian revolution and repeat.

That's how civilization works

That's the way the world works if you fail to head the lessons of cyclical history. This endless cycle of brief triumph and long failure can be entirely avoided if you avoid totalitarianism. Minarchism allows corrupt and/or unfit relationships, arrangements and practices to fail by their own merits. It is when the government gets involved trying to prop up these practices that the liability (the negative impact f the thing in question) is transferred to those uninvolved and begins to harm society at large. If left on it's own then the unfit dies out and rather than having massive cycles that drag down entire civilizations because everyone is trapped in the same system you get little cycles that people can break out of because they involved in the practices voluntarily

There are far better and more lasting options

The only reason that this appeals to you is contrarianism against liberal beliefs and caring more for the rule of cool than actual outcomes

Statistics and history show that this is a failing approach if your goal is to eliminate the cartels

ethnic chinks also operate the opium fields in burma and laos. Read about it.
They are also pushing for independance of their regions in those cuntries so they can run their drug empires better.

I wrote a massive post, but my VPN got banned. So tl;dw that's not the only point.
Read Revolt Against Civilization by Stoddard. He knew how to keep it running, and you clearly don't, your methods end with only 50 IQ people. Stop reading kosher material.

Do you dream? Do you dare?

I dream of RWDS as much as the next shitposter… The difference between a dream and reality is action. The translation lies in each of our actions.

Find your like-minded neighbors. Network with your volk. Work with your blood to protect your soil - the soil of your community. That is the framework for our dream to become a reality.