How many jews died in the holocaust?

How many jews died in the holocaust?

Shits bothering, was it 3 million or 4 million

This is probably asked a lot, but do any of you guys know?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably in the hundreds of thousands it was from starvation and disease running through the camps. Red Cross put the numbers at like 400 thousand I think

Oy vey, stop denying that six million Jews died! Six billion Jews died in the Holocaust! Stop denying the six trillion! You're a nazi for denying the six quadrillion!

Okay, cool.

Thanks,

Im usually surrounded by one side of the holocaust, is there any good info about how it was used to give leverage for the allies to make there atroscities in war not seem bad.

0, because there was no Holocaust.

The Holocaust is "he systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of six million Jews by the Nazi regime and its collaborators." That didn't happen.

*"the he systematic"

fug

*the

t. International Red Cross

P.S. There was no holocaust but there should have been one.

>>>/polarchive/7

Ahhh, thanks

This will help me out.

Alright everybody, i got what you need, ignore this thread.

It was like a couple hundred thousand. The red cross produced a detailed report.

Just going to have to dig. But there are a number of facts that make the story flimsy. The first being that none of the nazi high command ever mentions in any official correspondence or personal letters, diaries etc any death camps or planned extermination. You would think they would have know about it. The second is every camp inspected by the Americans was a concentration camp where people were held and not intentional extermination happened, but for some odd reason every soviet inspected camp was a death camp where millions died. I would start looking there.

Hold on I thought Buchenwald was a death camp, I know the americans inspected that one.

damn son

A couple hundred thousand, a million TOPS.

nevermind, I was mistaken. It was just a concentration camp with a high bodycount.

A million Tops

I stand corrected.

Anyone else remember the number being 3 million Jews and 3 million 'others'? I swear for the life of me that's what I learned in middle school.

We'll never know, just don't bother.
Not nearly enough though.

Gypsies are added to the total usually. They got the shaft in the whole deal, most people don't even realize they got shoah'd.

I find it especially interesting they took the word 'holocaust' (which occurs several times in the Old Testament and throughout history) and made it theirs, as [THE] Holocaustâ„¢.

So what, bodies were cremated (post-mortem) in large quantities. How does that make it a "holocaust"? If 6 million were gassed to death, how is that a holocaust?

I guess every time someone gets cremated, they are literally being holocausted. Oy vey!

This is the best site to go through:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

A great singalong!