Leftoid Talmudic feminist Supreme Court Justice Inadvertantly hands Trump election

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/12/ruth-bader-ginsburg-may-hand-donald-trump-election/

archive.is/WoUxN

Supreme Court Justice (((Ruth Bader Ginsburg))) continued her attacks on Donald Trump on Tuesday, telling a CNN reporter that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is a "faker."

Last week, she told the New York Times, "I can't imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president." It is highly unusual for judges, let along Supreme Court justices, to comment on elections. In this case, ironically, Justice (((Ginsburg))) may have helped ensure that Trump wins the 2016 contest.

That is because (((Ginsburg))) would almost certainly have to recuse herself from any case involving Trump's presidential effort. According to federal law, a judge must recuse himself or herself if he or she "has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party." The interpretation of that statute falls to the judge himself or herself, but (((Ginsburg))) would be under severe pressure to withdraw, lest she drag the entire Court into a political crisis, damaging its reputation in the eyes of the American people.

The circumstances of Bush v. Gore in 2000 would be difficult to re-create, and the justices' decisions in that 5-4 case were not fundamentally partisan (though many on the left claimed that they were). Yet if such a case were to arise again, and justices were to vote according to the party of the president who appointed them, Trump would enjoy the advantage of a 4-3 majority.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zIZ5L
npr.org/2016/07/14/486012897/ginsburg-apologies-for-ill-advised-trump-comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America: majority Bible believing Christian

Supreme court: 100% CATHOLICS AND JEWS

Last time I checked the only one the nigs and kikes felt threatened enough by to kill was a Catholic.

i fucking hate rutabega ginsboig

I had some faggot say he was gonna throw a party after hearing about Scalia's death. I should have killed him.

Well anons. Time to take this to twatter.

#RecuseGinsburg

Trumps latest tweet about this is gold
archive.is/zIZ5L

the absolute madman

in b4 the media links this to his anti semitism

You probably thing President Kennedy wasn't anti-white either, Vatican stooge.

protip; he was a retard who ruined everything

Alright, how should the corruption in the catholic church have been addressed?

fuck if I know, but even Luther himself regretted it

How was Kennedy anti-white?

Aren't supreme court justices supposed to shut the fuck up when it comes to this stuff?

Yes, that's why it's a big deal.
If she doesn't resign, she will not be able to vote on anything involving the republican party due to Trump being the head of it if he wins.

Line em up

Knock em down

Wrong! Saint Paul was a militant liar and a traitor to Christ. ML re-birthed individualism and allowed for every man to have a personal connection with God and all this things of greater nature. The Catholic Church could no longer cuck you out of your life, money and happiness. Overthrow the concept of original sin and never think you need the Father of some church to bring you salvation.

The Jews is really really scared.
She was probably promised the head of the US Kangaroo court.

This administration would be dead in 2 months if it were the 50'.

At least that's one Jew of the supreme court Trump has taken care of.

I thought there would be more talk about this, she is the caricature of a kike.

A repeat of Bush/Gore is unlikely, but that's nice to know. Hopefully Trump will bully her into quitting early.

She apologised lol
npr.org/2016/07/14/486012897/ginsburg-apologies-for-ill-advised-trump-comments

The one redeeming part of EU4.

Lawl. So many said that in a different thread about this earlier today.

Civil Rights Act didn't get signed until after he was on ice. The nose knows.