Sharia: Illinois To Create Official State Government Muslim Council

dcclothesline.com/2016/07/12/sharia-illinois-to-create-official-state-government-muslim-council/

archive.is/3sluu

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-illinois-muslim-affairs-council-met-20160619-story.html
archive.is/g73Zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im pretty Jews have them. What is AIPAC?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP END MY LIFE.

Did these faggots not understand why government separation from state began?

Like this is just simply ridiculous.

WHAT THE FUCK, AMERICA!

PEOPLE TOLD THIS WAS TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!

WHERE WAS POL WHEN THIS HAPPENED?

Who knows where they were.

The Republic is dead in Illinois. We should nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

What happened to separation of church and state?

Illinois is a foreign theocracy now when do we invade?

Can I move out first?

Focusing on BLM protests like the rest of the country while this happened. We all fell for a false flag

That's only for the goys.

Gno.

Illinoisfag here

Who is responsible for this? I want their names.

I'm going to make an image explaining this, print it out and distribute it in my city and the neighboring ones, assuming this is all true.

But first I need names so we know who to lynch.

m8…

this tbh

(((who)))

yes, because telling everyone it was the jews is productive

some people need to be fired and i need to know who

What I'm interested in is who specifically spearheaded bringing the legislation to vote. Hopefully the Republican Governor isn't a complete cuck and throws this in the trash where it belongs.

Here is one, still need to find the link to the chicago trib article.

Thanks, it's a start.

Link to Trib article:
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-illinois-muslim-affairs-council-met-20160619-story.html
archive.is/g73Zx

Interesting factoid:

This is concerning:
Based Rep. Barbara Wheeler, shills in the comments already crying about her coments

Apparently, there is a backlog of over 400 bills for Rauner to sign off on, this being one of them. Hopefully it continues to get lost in the shuffle.

I'll be watching this closely. I'm not gonna put up with this shit and I don't know a single person who will either.

I have to wonder if putting up fliers now will only attracted attention to it where it might otherwise be ignored.

I would advise raising as much hell among those who would be against this as possible. Chicago is pozzed as fuck and there are plenty of subversive politcal groups who would be willing to make a stink in favor of this. We need to keep firing up those who are opposed to the Chicago Machine's shit for the day we may well have to wall the city off from the outside and let it burn.

Thank God above I live in Texas.

Im not going to put up with this shit and i dont know anyone who will

You will be amazed at the pacivity of people. Id like to be wrong but you know you wont do anything. You arent going to change anything as anything you do will just enhance their chance to play the victim.

This shit only goes one way and it wont be long before this happens again.

What the hell happened to separation of church and state?
Are we really going to go backwards for these muds?

What's in a name?

It was always an anti-Christian action, not anti-state religion/religion in general.

Its because their "church" is also their state. You cant avoid the fact they live their lives by their book and not to laws of man. You can try and seperate them but if enough people refuse you will fail.

This whole things comes down to one group wanting to push something and the other side being ambivelent. You cant have stasis when one side pushes and the other doesnt. Change will keep happening until people push back.

separation of Christian church and state, goy

Church =/= Mosque or Synagogue

i thought that you texas faggots had a large dunecoon population?

How about an advisory council of white people?

YES KEYWORD: ELECTED BECAUSE EVEN MUDS AND NIGS AND TACO FILLERS ONLY TRUST WHITE PEOPLE

this needs to end

What the fuck, this is the first step for them to set up sharia law! What the fuck is going on here, who the fuck is pushing for this?

(*Illinois*)

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!
NAMES. I NEED NAMES!!!

This is literally nothing you idiots.

LITERALLY

If I didn't already know that the Jews did this, I'd have long since lost all hope and respect in the white race.

Who's laughing now?