Illinois will impose Sharia Law through a Muslim Council

archive.is/3sluu

It begins Holla Forums, it fucking begins. Now Imam Obama is not hiding it anymore. Holy shit, if anything start an armed revolution in the USA and eliminate Obama, Lynch, Sharpton and the rest of his cronies. For fuck's sake, save your country and save yourselves!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wake up Holla Forums, this situation is urgent!

Whatever happened to these things only happening in Europe? Where are those endless gun-owning badasses that would never let things like a nigger president destroying their rights happen? Or their own politicians blatantly changing and skipping their own rules? Or niggers slaughtering cops in broad daylight? Or faggots marrying? Or feds stealing anything from whoever they want with zero consequence? Or any of the other million things that would never happen in Proud White America?

You're supposed to be the first reply idiot. Forget to have the catalog se5 to creation date?

US is competing hard with Sweden lately.

Stop saying Obama's "le evil muslim". He's a Marxist who works for Zionist Jews.

Best way to fight it start a Nazi Law Council.

Sharia Law is a distraction. Congress already recognized the jewish Noahide Laws, which call for the decapitation of Christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah#United_States

This. OP's probably a Kikebart-cuck or Infotard.

Disgusting. Don't spics hate muslims as much as Holla Forums does? Why isn't there a massive push by the Americas to get rid of the mudslimes?

unlike Europe, each state is like a country. What happens in illinois only affects illinois. other states will see this as an example of what not to do. chimpcongo is in illinois…correct? whites need to gtfo anyway. chicago is a hellhole.

If this keeps up sweden is going to look based in comparison

You do realize the diffrent countries in the EU are you know….. countries

(((Pamela "Nuke Europe if Israel falls" Geller)))

Its still American soil you defeatist faggot.

I wouldn't give a shit if it was a small town in the middle of North Dakota, this is how this shit starts.

Dipshits can't say LE USE IS LE NEW SWEDEN because illinois does something stupid.

USA*

I'm not in Illinois and when Trump takes potus this will kinda work itself out. You think Trump is going to allow a fucking sharia state within the union?

Kek needs to rage. Not even shitty Muslim majority countries like Malaysia and Indonesia enforce sharia law in all their provinces - turns out not even the Muslims themselves actually want it. It is so obvious Obama and his masters want white nationalists to start a civil war over this (among other executive orders) so he has an excuse to start applying martial law against his own citizens.

Don't be so upset user, I'm sure Sweden will realize your country is gaining on them and up their game :^)

Gas yourself you miserable Kike.

The majority of Illinois land is inhabited by respectable White folks though. They live in small towns and farming communities. If the Whites all leave Illinois then who will grow the KERN?

also
Kek, other states will pretend like it's going great and use it as an excuse to implement their own versions of it. From there the Supreme Court will rule that sharia law is a human right and make it mandatory for the few states that didn't cuck out on the issue. You know, like what happened with abortion, miscegenation, faggot marriange, and various other societal poisons What? You thought state sovereignty was still a thing? In 1865+151?

This is not the imposition of Sharia law. Don't claim that it is. This council will have no actual power. Did you never hear the story of the boy who cried wolf? If you claim that things that people can see are blatantly untrue are in fact true, nobody will ever believe you when you start to tell the truth.

b-but she writes for our greatest ally Kikebart!

I just hope it's not a paid position

I wonder what's going to happen to the Jews who cried Shoah..

ayy

It was explained many times you lard brain that Obama is an atheist nigger with economic and social ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

How convenient that this might happen in the state where obozo hails.

You do realize europe is composed of countries right? Those countries are much much more different than states in the us are.

This is one of the dumbest things ive read…

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

There is already a thread in the catalog. This is proposed legislation that the governor has yet to sign off on. It is reported that the governor has over 400 bills waiting to be signed off by him. Hopefully it gets lost in the shuffle.

For people whining about Pam feller the story she cites is the Chicago trib.

As are most Muslims.

Back to page one.

Those seven rules don't even sound that bad. I'm convinced we could appropriate and dejew them.

I think Jew should be replaced instead of White.

No. There are some good rules in there, but that's only to sell you on the bad ones.

1 and 2: Fuck these. "You have to worship our god the way we tell you, but he'll never really love you and you'll never be as good as us, goy." Also, it's a recipe for unending war, because most peoples are pretty attached to their religions.

3 to 5: Good stuff.

6: What is going on with this one? It's the only Noahide Law that's not about individual behavior but rather about institutions. It really doesn't fit with the rest at all. Establishing courts sounds pretty unobjectionable, but be suspicious. The point is to make justice a bureaucratic process that they can manipulate and control, so they can Jew you without consequence.

7: Kosher, light. OK, very light. Not a huge deal either way to me, but it certainly doesn't belong up there with don't murder and don't steal. They have seven basic rules, and they waste one of them on this? What a weird food-purity obsession - the iron age equivalent of fanatical vegans.

What the fuck Illinois?
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Not that suprised but I assumed commieforina would go first.

bump

I do know that in japanese cuisine it's considered relatively common to eat live animals (in the form of sashimi from lobsters, fish, frogs, octopus, etc.).

so, pretty in line with most muslims then

yeah but you have to understand how jews operate. everything they say always has two meanings, one harmless meaning from the perspective of the goyim and the insidious meaning known only to the jews

IL here. We're fucking doomed.

The economy in this state is like your typical stagnating Rust Belt hellhole. Every job that pays enough for the enormous cost of living requires union connections to land an entry level. Now add a real tax rate bordering on 40%. Now add a few million Chicongoans who all need yo welfar chek. Add a few million illegals who've been let in to have employees whilst dodging taxes, who take your job, which shifts more tax burden on you - I haven't seen a white person doing a non-supervisory job on road construction in over a decade. Now add section 8 housing moving into your neighborhood even though your house is already worth less than what you paid for it. Finally, baste over it all with a state culture of corruption being an open secret more often than not and a "Fuck you, I got mine" attitude pervading all state institutions.

There's a reason IL has seen the fastest population decline in the Union. Everybody with the means to get out is running the hell away, everybody without the means is trying to obtain the means to run the hell away.

tfw sad for the future of my chicago culture now ;w;

Yeah, just "muslim" should be sufficient.

I don't get it

They feel comfortable in the victim role.

They always find a way around their own rules. Of course they have exceptions, they're the Chosen People after all.

I live across the river from STL, and can confirm everything you posted. Thinking about moving to Missouri though open carry :^). Hang in there user!

Why is the answer to always run? Nowhere left to go.

Time to stand and fight.

I thought that was West Virginia

Just kill me.

I am no ones fucking subject, especially not that fucking nigger trash

I seriously doubt anything will actually happen

Give it time

Israel is the only country they want to see muslim-free, the rest must die.

is this nigger for real?

Giving Muslims ACTUAL control of more parts of the world is not in the interest of the Jews. Their plan can't be to actually let Muslims take over anywhere. There's at least one piece of the puzzle we're missing.

This.
Where are you Amerikikes? Why arent these trashes shot?
All talk and no walk, typical subhumans.