Kebab got away with raping and possibly murdering 18 yo white woman in the UK

The article says she allegedly had '30 shots of vodka' and that the nightclub served this in '5 pints' (2.84L) of alcohol. (1 jug = about 1.1 L)

This is interesting since if this was true this would violate liquor laws and since there was no consequence or inquiry into the nightclub this can't be true. The nightclub said “We only put three shots of vodka in the drink which is £3.60 (AU$7) and the mixer is free to make the colour purple."

She’s roughly probably 5'3" or so and about 120 pounds, so referring to the BAC chart, for a 120lb woman to have BAC of 0.25 she need only consume 6-7 drinks, (of course some of the alcohol would have worn off before the post mortem, but even including pre-drinks which they alleged that she had, she couldn't have had more than 10 or so drinks). And even if she had had the outrageous "30 shots" of vodka she would have been very ill and possibly died of alcohol poisoning.

You would think this is suspicious especially since " he denied being with the girl because he feared he would go to prison" and that there would be further inquiry
But because Yousef is a kebab I guess "Coroner Christopher Dorries ruled a verdict of accidental death, adding: “Some things just remain a mystery and “”I rule Carrie’s death as accidental death””."

archive.is/GxyIk

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/student-18-froze-to-death-after-drinking-five-purple-pints-containing-30-shots-of-vodka/news-story/4fd1755dde1304f3411f980978c3d75e

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/13/shining-a-light-on-the-dark-web-how-the-police-ended-up-running-a-paedophile-site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God save the queen
Literally, with those god dubs

fucking americans

(Checked)
Where is the justice?

One of these days, a big fucking bomb needs to rip through their police headquarters.

damn that bitch is 18? im 25 and she looks older than me tbh, ugly fucking drunk retard normie slut. nothing of value was lost

Maybe because you're a low test weakling.

If the nightclub isn't under inquiry, it obviously wasn't a breach of liquor services; they did not give as much as the article claimed the club did.

If she drank as much as they said she did she would have most likely died of alcohol poisoning.

This does not add up.

If you could see me right now you'd the the most blank, emotionless expression you have ever seen.
Women who embrace degeneracy deserve anything coming to them, it will serve as a lesson for other women to stop being whores.

According to the article the CCTV later captured her walking alone, going down on her knees, supposedly in a drunken stupor, and then jumping over into the River where she was later found. The CCTV didn't catch the slime because he wasn't with her at that point anymore.

Do you mind telling me why you edited your OP in a way that suggests a different scenario?

Wow, nice feminist clickbait OP.

This is what the article says:

So she obviously didn't fall drunkenly into the river. Just because the kebab wasn't seen on the video footage from the one CCTV camera in the area doesn't mean he wasn't there.

wasted Hitler dubs

don't cut yourself on that edge

FUCK POLAND

Am i right? :^)

Clever derail, Mehmet.

this pic and post reminds me of how much I dislike British and English gentlemen

They are more mix breed than most continental Europe and genetic tests have proven it. google it. It's like the Japanese realizing they are mostly chinese and korean and then having a spastic fit trying to deny it. The English are a mix breed with enough inbreeding to make them seem Scandinavian despite being a genetic sewage system from the past 800 years, with influx of strenght from fucking NORMANDY of all places.

good luck Brit-bros but you guys are as delusional as the japs and it's kind of embarrassing. Keep your chavs in line and keep your place as America's relative int he nursing-home. Stop; bitching about us, we're keeping you alive.

And the problem is?

Algeria is in Africa; not the British Isles

I want to hate the Turkroach, but…

But if they never hear of it, how will any lessons be learned? If the (((media))) keeps promoting degeneracy and says everything is fine and daughters either aren't getting life-saving advice from their fathers anymore or they're disregarding it, how will they ever stop being victimized? Won't they just keep getting raped, impregnated or killed, one by one? Like lambs to the slaughter?

Not all women are SJW you fucking MGTOW shill

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't have happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right…

90% sure this is pasta
incredibly stale at that

bump

Fucking pasta. Kill yourself.

Yea pretty sure I've read this before as well..

12 to 15 year old girls, the kebab rapists favorites, are not responsible for the actions of the feminists/SJWs.

Also, these are our women, we are the once responsible for them, we are the once that need to put them back in their place. Not some foreign rapists.

Insensitive.

THIS

Not only that, but it's also possible that she had just been violently raped and then jumped into the river on purpose. If this is true, the kebab is still responsible.

Yes, exactly like that.
Like how the media keeps talking about one dead nigger in minnesota, but not roving packs of mudslime somalis in minnesota.

No you're not evil, her retarded behaviour even after you warned her not to go is not your liability. Left with two Arabs alone to go to a party? Yea right. She's not the type of woman ypou should have been with in the first place. Stand ur ground. Don't back down, double down!!!!!

Thanks man!!

What the hell. Go back to redshit, you faggot newfag.

I'll never understand people who drink in public, women or men. Impairing yourself around total strangers is incredibly stupid.

Then suddenly:

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/13/shining-a-light-on-the-dark-web-how-the-police-ended-up-running-a-paedophile-site

Is human trafficking also partly instigated by the spooks?

To some degree, because you need people in official positions to help move things through borders and avoid the protocals that are used normally to find and stop the trafficing. Again they don't have to be as high as you think, Albania run a very successful human sex trafficing operation all over Europe.

what a cunt you are. He was just giving me advice!

I never met one with only 1% of the attitude you find here. I contest that there are no women on this board. My input is meant statistically, not absolutely.

If you go out and drink a beer, you find a dozen men thinking halfway through HDNW or even RWDS. Maybe it is the alcohol speaking, but women never say such things. They admit under influence that chinks or nogs are ugly and make faces, but that's about it. "Nazi chicks" speaking out happens out of social adaption, not simply because.

this tbh smh lad. Go into your local pub, and you'll see men being real men.

oh my god, shame!!! shame!!!! haha i'm not new btw

I've been to Corp. Purple isn't that bad, five would get you drunk but not leap into a river drunk. The place is always full of either sixth formers or kebabs. Graffiti everywhere. Shit hole. Cheap drinks though tbh

the OP of that pasta did nothing wrong. Prove me wrong.

Amerifag detected, way to show that you have no clue how the UK works.

Slut drank and drank then fell and drowned, she died stronk and independit.

/thread.

Saved.

Jamal pls.

Its not about her looks its about a ((white person)) being killed by a brown skin and nothing happening to said rapist. No justic for the whote family.

This.

What she was doing out drinking without her bf?

You made the right decision, brother. She's a kebab cum bucket now, not wife material. Dumb slut got what she deserved. You told her not to.

except for your wife, bros afore hoes

Even if it's pasta. A whore that gets raped should be dumped instantly.

i guess you can't tell the same joke twice

it doesn't change the idea behind the post

With politicians, country and local government officials, police protecting, allowing, promoting this, pleading with them will do nothing, only recourse left is vigilante justice.

women should know their place. if my bf said he would break up with me for going clubbing, then i wouldn't go. i'd respect his authority over me.

Good on ya. I'm not even sexist, but this is very true. A woman should act accordingly to her gender role, as a man should.

And most of all

You did good, user.

Nope.
You did what you had to do.
Sorry to hear it, though.

i don't think women should have to, but if they want to have that kind of relationship, where he fulfills the role of protector and caretaker, then she should fulfill the complementary role of homemaker and be submissive to him. that's the role i want.

i'd play it with him

a woman to my liking

don't get your hopes up tbh

ASL?

24/t/eu

She was obviously a heroin addict.

t. drug abuse expert

No they should, if they want to get married.

Its not degrading like the kike media wants to present it as, there is nothing wrong with having respect for both of you by setting up basic ground rules like that.

Its not just that she respects you, its also that she has respect for herself.

like i said, if they want that kind of relationship. i want to be a submissive housewife who does what she's told. some women don't, and it's fine for them to go and have careers like men do, but then they shouldn't get to play women too when it suits them to be weak and let a man take charge.