New IDF Chief Rabbi Says Soldiers Can Rape Arab Women During Wartime to Boost Morale

New IDF Chief Rabbi Says Soldiers Can Rape Arab Women During Wartime to Boost Morale

Outgoing chief rabbi, Brig. Gen. Rafi Peretz, of the Israeili Defense Forces, who is stepping down after six years in the position is being replaced. And, his successor, Rabbi Col. Eyal Karim’s appointment is being met with backlash — as he is outspoken for allowing soldiers to rape women during wartime.

Karim, who was announced on Monday as the intended new IDF chief rabbi, has provoked controversy with previous misogynistic statements, such as opposing female conscription and implying that rape was permissible in times of war.

According to Ynet News, Karim has been serving as the head of the Rabbinate Department in the Military Rabbinate. He is an alumnus of the Bnei Akiva Nachalim and the Ateret Cohanim yeshivas, and he served previously as a combat paratrooper, eventually commanding their elite reconnaissance unit, before taking a break from the military and eventually returning to its rabbinate.

In 2012, Karim’s controversy started when the Hebrew religious website KIPA, asked him, in the light of certain biblical passages, if IDF soldiers were permitted to commit rape during wartime despite the general understanding that such an act is widely considered repugnant.

His answer enraged many Israelis.

“Although intercourse with a female gentile is very grave, it was permitted during wartime (under the conditions it stipulated) out of consideration for the soldiers’ difficulties,” he wrote. “And since our concern is the success of the collective in the war, the Torah permitted [soldiers] to satisfy the evil urge under the conditions it stipulated for the sake of the collective’s success.”

In other words, soldiers can rape innocent women during times of war in order to keep their morale up.

The head of the Knesset Committee on the Status of Women and Gender Equality, MK Aida Touma-Sliman (Joint Arab List), said, “Col. Karim’s ruling on permitting raping non-Jewish women is similar to the fatwa of a murderous organization that’s not so far from Israel’s borders. I will contact the attorney general and oppose the appointment, and I call on female and male members of Knesset to join my request.”

The chairperson of Na’amat —Movement of Working Women & Volunteers, Galia Wolloch, said, “Anyone who thinks that rape is okay as a morale-booster for soldiers, so long as it’s of gentile women, cannot lead the army to good moral and spiritual places.”

When he is not advocating for the rape of women, Karim is outspoken about refusing to allow women in the IDF.

Karim wrote in 2002 that it was explicitly forbidden.

“In a situation such as the one during the War of Independence, in which there was a real pikuah nefesh [matter of life or death] of the Jewish people, women also participated in the defense of the nation and country, even though the situation was not so modest,” he wrote. “But in our era, we do not live with a real threat to our survival.

“And because of the liable damage to the modesty of the girl and the nation, the great rabbis and the Chief Rabbinate have ruled that the enlistment of girls to the IDF is entirely forbidden.”

Karim is also outspoken about women singing at military events. If a woman sings at an event, he claims, men should not have to attend as it is repugnant.

According to the Times of Israel, the IDF on Monday responded to allegations against Karim, saying the colonel “wishes to clarify that his words were only uttered in response to a theoretical hermeneutical question, certainly not to a practical halachic question.

“Rabbi Karim never wrote, said, or even thought that an IDF soldier is permitted to sexually harm a woman during wartime,” the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit added in a statement.

Except that he did — as evidenced by the above quote.

Meretz party leader Zehava Galon said that Karim is not “suitable to be the rabbinic authority of the army, in which tens of thousands of women serve, and is not suitable to represent Jewish morality in any form.” She also condemned “his frightening, racist, and inflammatory statement” regarding wartime rape.

Yesh Atid leader Yair Lapid urged Karim to disavow his remarks about women’s enlistment, saying, according to the Times of Israel, that without a public statement to that effect “he cannot be the military chief rabbi.”

“Regarding the reports that he said that beautiful gentile women can be raped during wartime, it appears this is not his opinion,” Lapid continued. “But if he thinks this, not only may he not be the chief military rabbi, he can’t even be a rabbi.”

blacklistednews.com/New_IDF_Chief_Rabbi_Says_Soldiers_Can_Rape_Arab_Women_During_Wartime_to_Boost_Morale/52614/0/38/38/Y/M.html
archive.is/oU1Q4

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4827240,00.html
archive.is/XWWYJ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gSCAP
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.730678
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do we even consider these pieces of shit human?

The only democracy in the middle east.

Our greatest ally.

The IDF: The world's most moral army.

:^)

Misogynist fuckers.

jewesses have teeth in their vaginas, that's why they're raping sandnigger women

We do?

REAL Americans support Israel!

A nation of such wonderful people. Great allies. A lovely culture, so happy to support them.

Watch JIDF talk about how "moderate Jews" don't support these extreme views as Israel continues promoting kikes like him

Gonna need a source on where in the Bible God say "Go ahead and rape."

I expect it would be more like "you can take wives of any you choose," but all I can recall is when he specifically said not to take wives of any

gg kikes thank you for giving more reason to get stupid bluepills to hate you. Just blow it up on tumblr and reddit and watch the feminists sink their teeth into their handlers.

How do people not see how obvious it is that Jews don't give a shit about gentiles?

Just look at this shit, he says it's fucking peachy if Israeli soldiers rape non-Jews.

Jews love us, what are you talking about?

Oh, thanks. I was worried that the Jews wanted to enslave us and kill us and see us as less than animals.

666 Gas the goys race war now

An apple does not fall from the tree. Literally just like that subhuman Ehrenburg. Pic related on the right

*does not fall far from

I still despise Palestine but I no longer wish to take a side, let both countries be cleansed with atomic fire.

Are you retarded?

Only kikes and cuckservatives see Muslims who are trying to stay far-away from White nations as a problem.

Muslims are filth. You're a either a sandnigger or a cuck.

100 dirhams have been removed from your paycheck, ahmed. -5/10 shit tier bait

See, that would be optimal, but the jews aren't exterminating palestinians, they're just bulldozing their homes and displacing them. And what's the most explosive tourist destination for enterprising muslim refugees these days?

Says the cuck who supported Israel int he past.

Like all other non-Whites (except for jews), muzzies are only a problem when they entire White nations. Why have a problem with them staying in their own shitholes?

This. I'm so fucking sick of this poor D&C.

I wish the entire ME were glassed tomorrow.

Hating the Palestinians doesn't accomplish anything. Supporting them and exposing Israel's war crimes is important for propaganda if we actually want to stop these kikes.

Let me guess, you were both "redpilled" by the Aut-Right, right? You faggots really can't into strategy.

Ive considered myself reasonably redpilled, but holy jesus on high its literally making me sick today. What with Bernie's fucking endorsement and the RNC looking to get raided by final boss Soros, and the clinton foundation leaks, and now the fucking kikes themselves give explicit, verbal permission for their soldiers to rape. All read in a fucking day
Ugh fuck me
Wew fucking lad
I dont know how you guys do this. Im not enjoying my anger anymore.

The RNC cant come fast enough.
May Death make a swift visit to these rotten animals.

Human cancer speaking on behalf of a cancerous tribe's army advocates said army to rape the women of another cancerous tribe in the war between them, which is pretty much a civil war between two cancerous desert societies descended from the same cancerous ancestors. Anything new? They've been doing that shit for millenia. Anyone who sympathizes with either side or worse, demonizes only one side, is the real fool here.

Its worth noting that all this chaos in the occident stems from the kikes and their white collaborators' mad scramble for Greater Israel™. Betrayers and backstabbers. Fuck them all. We need the blood of traitors to flow like a river.

they're useful tools yes, but what do we do with them after Israel is a smouldering crater?

Ignore them.

Without kikes bringing them into Europe and the US, they'll only be a problem for each other.

Nah mate, I'm simply not interested in placing the moral high-ground on one side or the other because that leads to the subsequent empowerment of their respective groups.

You can do that without sympathizing with Palestinians. In fact, they are Jordanian rejects who were placed there by their masters as a living buffer because the mudkikes can't stand living right next to starkikes. Then, these people's pwnage get exploited by mudkike agitators to ask for sympathy and money from the Muslim world.

Pretty much the same thing the starkikes do - they claim to have the right to that land and ask for support and money rom the Christian/white world.

The Palestinian drama is a literal world scale D&C attempt. Nuking both is actually a good solution.

I'm Jewish and hate Isreal as an ethnic and religious state that actively engages in territorial and religious imposition. I think Holla Forums needs to make a distinction between classical Judaism, which is essentially old school Christianity without Jesus, and the Zionists that are the same level of globalist filth as the people leading the EU to oblivion and the idiots at the helm of the US.

Nationalism is for everybody, Israel is for Israelites as there is no chance of them being removed at this point. What is happening there is do minor, we should focus on the decay that is happening in Europe and the US.

It has gotten to the point that acting in your own self interest on a political level is morally untenable. This whole situation is untenable, but at the end of the day what happens in Israel doesn't matter, political change is needed in the West. Fast.

No.

Literally in public view and the sheeple still don't think the Jews or Israel is racist.

Holy shit, they have weaponized Rabbis? This is bad news.

Bump

Wew lass
Women are a meme.

Aren't most Israhellis basically Arab anyway?

So basically rape your own people kek.

That you can cum inside.

OMG FILTHY CISSCUM HE SHOULD CHECK HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE

The first quote has no source.

Fucking watch Marching to Zion. We know more about this than you do.

Side with the Christian Palestinians, restore the Kingdom of Jeruesalem.
MAKE PALESTINE WHITE AGAIN!

Yawn. These threads are slidy and boring. All Semites & Atheists go to hell, no exceptions. Nothing will ever change this, so discussing it serves nothing but wasting time

Honestly this jew is totally right. Women shouldn't be in the military and men raping during war time is nothing new. It's part and parcel of war.

lel

doesn't surprise me

Jews worship Moloch ya filthy goy.

Why should I care about some ugly inbred bitches in the desert getting raped by other inbred fuckers? There's nothing valuable in the so-called Holy Land, there's no history worth preserving there, as its original inhabitants were massacred by Kikes. Semite lives don't matter. All Arabs, all Persians, all Iraqis, Syrians, Berbers, Turks, Jews, Lebanese and other Dune-Chimps are sub-human filth that do not deserve to live on this Earth or any other.

Found the kike

Everything the kikes do to the Palestinians they will do to us they second they have the chance.

Honestly, I don`t see anything wrong with this. Whole concept of human rights etc. are nothing but lies created to protect the weak and stop us preforming the necessary actions of terror for ending the war. Even the whole concept of total war seems to be forgotten today due to liberal mind tricks to control the "rules" of war.

every other time i hear a rabbi speak, he's saying adultery isn't that bad.

Seems familiar.

I don't know why you faggots are being all moral now when you want them all dead. So what if they rape fucking Mudslimes. It makes no sense because it just lower Jew IQs or raises Muslims who REALLY hate Jews. Jews are fucking stupid

When are you going to realize it Holla Forums? Sociopathic behavior and lack of empathy makes you fucking stupid. But you need that to win wars. It's a delicate balance…. Stop believing in "Good and evil" and start seeing nature for what it is, Right and Wrong

Go fuck yourself Jew worshiping disinformation faggot. You all worship lies

Expect in reality Red Army did punish soldiers who raped with death, at least those units that had female commissars in them.

This should be spread to normies to showcase the disgusting subhuman that is the jew.

although rape during wartime is nothing new and who cares

Which the jew or the arabs? Because neither are, one is a devil in human flesh and the other is an arab

archive.is/gSCAP

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.730678

"Karim has said, among other things, that wounded terrorists should be killed, that gay people are sick, and that women are sentimental."

This guy looks like the ahmed clock kid all grown up

it's one of the things always associated with war, invaders rape.
Seems like people are ignorant to this fact

The only time they don't is when you want to quickly integrate a conquered territory into an empire. Old style was to kill all the men and take the women and boys (often castrated) as (sex) slaves

yep, but we all (westerners) have to be nice about it now a days.

Fuck the Muslims, we can support the Palestinian Christians, that's it.

You can have Jewish Oblast.

judaism is a disgusting tumor

Since when?

Fuck off Shitskin. Iran is as bad as Israel. Next you're going to post a video of some tourist in Iran getting treated well, as if they're not treated well in Israel as well, to convince them to spend their shekels/rials. The Persians have always been an enemy to the Indo-European races, cultures, and civilizations.

Fire up those twitter accounts and start redpilling people with #IsraelRapes or something comparable

crack them wide open with pork infused rounds so they burn in jewish hell.

Would solve a lot of problems in Iraq and Afghanistan

Nice >>>Holla Forums post OP. Back to >>>/feminism/ with you.
:^)

I'm not familiar with the Jewish interpretation of the Pentateuch, but I can't really recall any passages Biblically affirming neither fornication nor rape of gentile women. In fact the only passage I can think of where the topic is broached is when the two sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, slaughtered all the Hivite men after the rape of their sister Dinah, and they took everything from that town back with them–including the women.

Yeah, please name all those nations off one by one friendo.

ITT, kikes pretending to be redpilled Holla Forumsacks.

If someone tries to persuade you to not use any ammunition we get against Israel then he's definitely a kike. Remember Gex's video.

wew

The Pentateuch says over and over again that when you conquer a neighbor you must kill all the men and all the married women, leaving only virgin girls.

that already happens but swept under the rug but eurofags cry harder about their sluts blowing arab cock for drugs then later cry rape