This guy thinks I'm dysnomia

this guy thinks I'm dysnomia

im dysnomia

You could have flushed more info out of him but this is fine…

message received.
nice one.

Hi

They know he's right there Abandon thread

private message? There is such a feature on this site? Why has everyone kept me out of the loop? I demand an answer now!!!

Ok ill message you on how to do it

me too, friend

I thought you ded

Mods have can PM one another, and global vols can PM mods.

t. used to be a mod here but was perma'd for no reason ;_;

context pls?

Your the one whose over at endchan a lot now right?

Not really dysnomia.

This might be dysnomia he has a folder full of images about dysnomia.

Wew, dat paranoia level.

Honestly everybody I disagree with is dysnomia.

Fuck you dysnomia.

So he's that one asshole that post on endchan?

That one that posts on endchan Holla Forums.

I'm not dysnomia. But if
IF
Dysnomia gave up the board you can bet he's here for the ensuing chaos. Dysnomia likes chaos don't forget he was a cats cradle fag.

I think you're full of shit.

I do post on endchan but if youre talking about lowcard or the old mods then no

Fuck off, dysnomia.

looks like you got unbanned

yeah. might be a bad idea on the part of whoever's modding rn to do a mass unbanning though? a lot of the ips (besides your bullshit bans) are probably pedos and spammers that would fuck up Holla Forums the first chance they got

not my problem anymore

If dysnomia gave away this board for any reason except for a falling out with the site staff… you can bet he's around somewhere. I'm still not convinced in any way shape or form that he did give it up though.

There's a former Holla Forums mod who hangs out a lot on endchan too. I like endchan okay….pretty damn empty though.

And lowcard was a pedophile with antifia ties your image is full of shit. Not that dysnomia was/is wonderful or anything its that lowcard isn't amazing either.

Now this looks like a dysnomia post. If its really you prove it though. I want to hear what your thought process/is was.

Don't you think that would defeat the purpose?

Your only partially correct. We aren't that dissimilar you and I. I like chaos too. You can still wreck havoc as a trip with or without owning the board and you know it.

u r gay dude

If your not fucking around on a chan it sort of defeats the point. Your not going to live forever, and shitposting is more fun than being serious. Chaos is fun.

If Dysnomia is still around, sorry for saying your a faggot.

I think he meant how they spammed 10 pages earlier