Giant statue of Guan Yu completed in Hubei

China just finished a HUGE sculpture of their god of war Guan Yu.

Meanwhile every proposal of art in the west must always be ABSTRACT SHIT ABOUT MUH FEELINGS. I mean it's not like I like the chinese but at least they are not cucked and actually manage to create art.

How do we fix art in the west and manage to use modern technology to build sculptures like these in the west once again?

shanghaiist.com/2016/07/12/giant_guan_yu.php

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guan_Yu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guandao
youtube.com/watch?v=OW5rp_k8Sy0).
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm)
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/03/16/there-is-no-conspiracy-the-eu-is-completely-open-about-its-super/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602683/Invasion-EU-army-Worried-Euro-tanks-park-lawn-Minister-late-here.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qDrhBxKRfdo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36652273
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/
8ch.net/bmw/res/5064.html#q6154
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms
archive.is/YdZNs
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/education-or-indoctrination-eu-goes-to-school-to-get-message-out-1.2609547
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_of_Rhodes#Destruction
ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/cretu/blog/oath-independence_en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzō_Abe#Political_positions_and_philosophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36781138
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/07/13/asia/south-china-sea-ruling-reaction-adiz/index.html
amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/china-damns-international-court-after-south-china-sea-slapdown
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas all jews and hang all niggers.

breddy badass

Nice giant statue. A pity it's of a pagan god.

Some data for those too lazy to check the source:

China trying hard to make based art with themes like righteousness, brining back their old tradition, culture and figures like a god of war. Hitler would be proud.

lol no chinaman looks like that
they are projecting so fucking hard

That looks absolutely bad ass

that said I would love if we did stuff like that in the west. Gigantic statues of warriors, not of m'lady.

Its like Nebuchadnezzar's golden idol

The OP is nothing new. What materials is it made of?

It looks like a white guy.

That's some Tolkien sized stuff there.
It's sad but I doubt it will be standing in a hundred years.

Natsoc they aren't, the chinks do not build to last.

I want a giant statue of Der Furher where the Federal Reserve used to be

check

Mostly bronze

Chisel the marble, sculpture war now!

Now that's art.

I'll give my two pence on this OP - I believe that the Chinese have quite a bit of worthwhile culture and history, honouring one of their own and keeping their traditions intact makes me feel a little heartened.

God I wish the West would hurry up and unfuck itself.

Have you seen the cement they use for building? They take fucking beach sand and mix it without proper aggregate. Gooks have no pride in their work and are greedy like kikes.

Shit taste.

It's in China,What do you think?

One think I will always respect is the history of china. Statue is fucking great and Guan Yu is based as fuck. Shame his lord/brother Lui Bei was basically a commie. If only he stuck with Cao Cao.

This is not just a (very aesthetically pleasing) piece of art.
The Chinese are preparing for war.
They know that "war is the health of the State".
Pic related is how they're turning atolls into airbases to expand their territory in preparation for war with the nips.

In the future the Germans may erect a statue of him somewhere.

Over what dispute?

The nips control a lot of islands besides the largest ones you think of as Japan

China wants them, I guess

Guan Yu is only kinda sorta a "pagan god", he's mostly seen a historical figure they use cuz he's badass

Isn't there oil in some of the islands between China and Japan? Would make sense at leastbas to why the Chinks and Japs want them.

Whatever comes to mind when the time comes.
Territory, le rapening of Nanking, fishing and mineral rights, whatever.
Take your pick. War is what they will need the casus belli will come.

Yes, that's why I'm always a doubting Thomas in every modern Chinese infrastructure project especially when made or supported by the PRC or their ilk.

Why cant the west build nice things?

The breeding grounds of some inutile newt, stickleback or rat typically.

I wonder why.

Here we see the Christcuck in his natural habitat, Unable to look at anything without bringing up religion.

Derailing the thread. This has nothing to do with religion. Notice how both of them are >(1)s? Both filtered. Both reported.

Is that scaffolding made entirely of bamboo? Holy fuck that's as Chinese as it gets. You have to appreciate it. I know they are farming loosh in hopes of becoming the new master race after the RaHoWa but goddamn son.

i wonder if they have a post quota "you get a pack of triscuits every 100 posts!!!"

And what do Aryan-Americans get? Jewish "Modern Art"?

I'd save these if I were Finnish.

Mongoloids have no facial hair.

Lu Bu was a piece of shit person. Guan Yu was an amazing warrior and also the most honorable son of a bitch to ever exist.

He led the Mongols to victory on the Western Front, as far as Finland.

It's the 8th Wonder of the World.

wew

Ya know whats gonna be a real treat?

When the Japanese elections are over and article 9 is scrapped.

I would not be shocked if the nips have functional power armor suits the size of MBT's just waiting for pilots to be enlisted and trained.

You fell over in your wheelchair?

Are you getting paid by the post?

Their Gods are Tocharians. Maybe March of The Titans is right.

Currently on the kikepedia page.

Couldn't help but laugh.

I get paid in (You)ros.

recreational watercraft

wait i thought they were commies

does anyone have that pic of Hitler with other, kikey modern artists? The one where it says something like "rejected," "accepted," "accepted," "accepted," "Thanks Jews!"

Nah, (((Milton Friedman))) is the architect of the Chinese economy now.

Exactly. Lots of people have completely missed the "symbolic" act of what has been created here.

Kojima was right again!

You're going to have to make it again from scratch, I imagine.

This one? Makes me rage every time.

There was some art-user in the last thread where this came up who said Hitler's grasp of artistic fundamentals (perspective? proportion?) was poor, but surely fixing that is the point of going to art school?

Those passive-aggressive pricks are at it again! Always trying to send us a message…

We need to make art great again.

Fun fact, Guan Yu is actually a 'patron saint' of sorts to the Chinese Triads.

I hereby open The Holla Forums Institute of Art.

The tuition is free. The classes are every day.

Communism and Organized Crime: BFFs.

Die christ niggers die

Hell is forever!

"It is no sin to get rich" – Deng Xoiping, 1986

The ChiComm hierarchy realised there was a lot of money to be made from 'state directed' capitalism. One of the biggest combines in the country is little more than a commercial wing of the PLA!

And, of course, the ancient Chinese tradition of graft are still in full effect. All those 'joint venture' factories and housing developments, the local Party potentates make sure they get their cut. The only time you hear about it is when one faction gets less than their expected cut. Then you have public show trials like the one for the major of Chongjing a few years back.

It's hard to tell the difference.

It was the modernists who said, "Less is More."

It was the post-modernists who said, "Everything is Art."

It was the every man who asked, "Why is Modern Art so shit?"

No, the Chinese just don't care about the inferior poor classes. They give them the shitty buildings, but they are capable of making good concrete for important projects.

Remember, China has a billion people, so it can afford shoddy manufacturing. It just creates more darwinism for a strong race anyway.

They use the term "god" very differently than we do - from the wiki:

Basically, he's like Jesus but for war, brotherhood, and righteousness without the "he was the son of god."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guan_Yu

NO JEW WORSHIPPERS ARROWED IN MY CHINEE RAND! GET OUT YOU FIRTHY YID SCUM!

very macho. big spear.

To be fair - even though it's a pretty poor use of the region's money, and despite everything else the EU does being profoundly evil and retarded - groups tied to the European Union want to recreate the Colossus of Rhodes.

Not a spear, but this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guandao

I wonder why the chinks picked Guan Yu

Where is Lao Tzu when you need him?

There is a massive Chunk of land south of China that they already own a good chunk of, but might want to take full control over it and the South China Sea and Indonesia serve as a buffer right now

Wow, that is large.

No need to care about the opinions of the little chinks when you are a giant chink.

Lü Bu and the Red Hare: "Lü Bu [who stands out] among men, the Red Hare [which stands out] among horses"

Even his Horse was Alpha as fuck.

Just in time for WW3

I don't know about that, tourism would certainly boom with such an attraction.

The size DOES matter.

Remember goy whites have no culture only nonwhites can do such things.

How uneducated can you be?

Dat's a fine beard and halaberd Guan Yu. But I'd prefer they make Xiahou Dun, Lu Bu, or Zhou Yun. They have a better combos.

I WANT BIG AS FUCK AND EPIC STATUES OF THE NORDIC GODS IN MY COUNTRY! WHY CAN'T I HAVE THAT?!

Jews.

Since he supports the European Jewnion I'd assume he's highly educated, probably has a masters in social studies.

Is that Joan of Arc

What evil things has the EU done? Name two things, explaining why you believe they are evil. And be specific, so I can examine your claim in detail.

Design isn't great, but as long as they are serious about doing a faithful recreation fucking do it. I'd like to see it… provided there are no sandniggers around to deal with.

chinese and war
lmao

their whole history theyve been getting their asses kicked

the only people chinese win a war against are other chinks

No, that's Margaret of Castration

If they can do it, then we can also go build islands and start capturing some areas around us, correct?

Ignored referendums at least twice on two separate occaisions before getting the treaty it wanted passed through back door channels in the guise of the Lisbon Treaty.

See Ireland and Spain

Accepting countries that could only stand to suffer from the use of the Euro into the Eurozone see Greece whose economy cannot recover without austerity because they don't control the Euro and therefore can't take the economic measures required to rise out of their recession.

Some do, some don't.
Not surprising that their ancient gods have beards since the chinks were a slave-race to Aryans before the deluge.

They're in the process of merging the constituent countries of the EU into a superstate, they've begun forming the military already. They use their control over the currency to cripple and subdue economies such as Greece, who had their leaders removed and replaced with puppets.

They overturn democracy using similar tactics, whether it be forcing Ireland to vote until they got it "right" or fining nations for not accepting refugees. They use the money granted to them to finance resources which suit their Marxist agenda, they have an un-elected Parliament.

There's more to go on, but I'm tired and you only requested two things to look into - I've no desire to bombard you with information.

It didn't ignore any referenda. The Lisbon treaty was passed by referendum in Ireland. I know, because I voted to pass it. Can't speak for Spain. How is respecting referenda evil?

Every single country using the euro has chosen to use it. How is that evil?

Not so easily - the western Pacific, uniquely, has a ton of these atolls due to the ring of fire.

for you

checked

that statue is gonna be fun to bomb
america, bitches.

When Trump dies America should build a 2,000 foot tall statue of him at the gate to the wall, cast in gold.

Naked of course.

That's wrong.
That's wrong.
What does the EU have to gain from that, Mr. Tinfoil?

They didn't. I know, I live in Ireland.
That didn't happen.
The European Parliament is fully elected, to a man or woman, by European citizens.
Did you vote for Brexit?

Correct. The EU has not forced any country to use the euro.

You realize that means any argument you make invalid since you have a vested personal interest in making people believe the EU is good right?

Traitor

That has to be the most fallacious response I have ever read. Does that mean that every single argument from any person living in the EU (including Nigel Farage, because he lives in the EU) is invalid?

Also, nice attempt to sidestep admitting that every single one of your points was utterly, completely wrong.

* The EU was proposed to Europeans as simply a trading arrangement (the 'Common Market'), and nothing more, and so right from the start, when Britain (and all the other Eurozone countries) voted into it, they were lied to.
* The members of the European Commission - the top, leading body of the EU, which alone has the sole ability to propose laws and decide the EU's course of action - have never been elected by any of the European citizens. They also cannot be called to account or dismissed.
* When the EU proposed the Maastricht Treaty (which like every treaty they've ever proposed, gives them more power and authority over national governments) and Denmark voted no to it, even though they had repeatedly said that it wouldn't go through unless all countries agreed on it, they ignored the Danish and put it into law anyway.
* When they proposed the Nice Treaty, and the Irish voted no to it, they made them vote *again*, saying that the Irish just weren't brainwa-I mean, *educated* enough about the Treaty the first time around.
* When they called for the EU to have its own constitution (which would give it all the attributes of a fully fledged state, including its own flag, it's own anthem, it's own currency, it's own foreign/defence policies, it's own courts, it's own federal police force etc.), both the French and the Dutch voted no to it. Possibly they were less confident that they could get away with ignoring the democratic will this time, so they instead copied the documents almost word for word, and renamed it as the 'Lisbon Treaty'.
* This Lisbon Treaty was rejected by the Irish, and again, they made them take a second vote - because how dare the Irish have the *audacity* to say 'no' to them.
* At least 90% of the advisers that the European Commission refers to when creating legislation, are lobbyists and big corporations - where the EU's buildings are situated in Brussels are themselves surrounded by the offices of dozens of the biggest corporations and banks.
* At the height of the financial crisis in 2008, the Commission set up an 'expert group' to find solutions to the catastrophe. The chariman of the group was Jacques de Larosiere, a senior figure from the financial industry, and at least 4 of the group's 8 members had close links to the very financial corporations that caused the crisis in the first place. So the Commission gets advice on regulating the corrupt financial sector…from the corrupt financial sector.
* The EU wants to create a 'free trade agreement' with the US, called 'TTIP'. In case you haven't heard it about it, TTIP has been kept secret from everyone - even our own governments - and it's only thanks to Wikileaks that we know that it will remove the regulations on dangerous chemicals and GM foods, and give big corporations the power to sue our governments on anything they can claim 'affects their profits'. Everytime it's been put on the agenda in the European Parliament, they've made an excuse to postpone the vote on it (even breaking it's own rules to do so, see: youtube.com/watch?v=OW5rp_k8Sy0).
* The EU now enforces something called the 'European Stability Mechanism', which allows them to take literally as much money as they want to from European countries, whenever they want to - all while being immune from any type of scrutiny, challenge and judicial process (vid related).
* They now want to ban free speech as part of their updated Audiovisual Media Services Directive (to "protect children and tackle *hate speech* better": europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm)
* The EU's current top dog (or at least top figurehead), European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, has openly said that the EU will very soon have it's own army "to convey to Russia that we are serious", after years of saying that the EU having an army was just a crazy conspiracy theory.
* A large number of the top leaders in the EU are former Communists, which might explain why the structure/actions of the *European* Union are so similar to that other older *Union* in Russia.
* The EU takes/took 35 million pounds of British taxpayers' money, *every single day*. About 500 million of that is spent by the EU every year on it's own promotion, including fun parks (see: 'Mini-Europe'), elaborate, expensive interactive information centres (see: the 'Parliamentarium'), and cartoons/comics/material for public school curriculums, all for the purpose of indoctrin-I mean *educating* children about just how *wonderful* the EU is.

When did I ever try to argue with you?

Why the fuck would I care what some subhuman irish goy thinks?

Let's not be complete idiots here. 70 years going without RUTHLESS BLOODSHED is definitely a record, though.

Choose three points from that autistic wall of text that you want me to destroy. It's too late here for me to respond to all of them.

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/03/16/there-is-no-conspiracy-the-eu-is-completely-open-about-its-super/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602683/Invasion-EU-army-Worried-Euro-tanks-park-lawn-Minister-late-here.html

Consolidating control is an alien concept to the uneducated, I understand that.
youtube.com/watch?v=qDrhBxKRfdo

"In Ireland, a second referendum was held after the original referendum had rejected the Nice Treaty."
"Ireland also had two votes on the Lisbon Treaty."
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36652273

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/

In the EU, decisions are made by three key bodies; the European Commission (which is unelected), the Council of Ministers (where the UK is outvoted) and the European Parliament. This system is deliberately designed to concentrate power into the hands of a small number of unelected people and undermines democratic government.

Come back when you learn to debate properly, cuckold.

* They have heads of Commission/Parliament that openly oppose transparency and democracy:

8ch.net/bmw/res/5064.html#q6154

Russian. They're great authors. Dostoevsky was a sensitive man.

Different Irish user here. What this guy says is true. Speaking of Ireland, the countryside is conservative and very racist in places. Cities, especially Dublin are pozzed ta fuck.

IThis user is either uninformed, retarded, a traitor or some brand of all three. Get fucked with your pro-EU sentiment.

DIfferent user but what about Nations like Britain and Germany who pay more to the EU then they receive and receive the money back in ways they have to spend in certain ways, like for Rapefugees

Christ on a bike, it's like you want to be laughed at. This is the man who made his career literally making up stuff about the EU so that Europhobes in Britain would lap it up and buy the Telegraph. Please cite the cold, hard facts in that article which you think support your argument.

See above. There is no European army. If you believe there is, who is their commander? What is their strength? Where are they headquartered, and where are their garrisons? Are you honestly so uneducated that when you see a picture of a truck with an EU flag on it you think "OMG EU ARMY?"

I'll ask again. Please explain to me, in your own words, why the EU would benefit from economically crippling one of its own members and driving the continent into a deliberate recession.

That's correct. I'm sorry, I don't understand what your point here is.

Please point to the exact spot in that article where it says a country was fined for refusing to accept refugees. The exact spot. Thank you.

It's democratically elected in the same way that the UK PM is elected. Is the UK undemocratic?
Just like every constituency in the UK is outvoted by the many others in the House of Commons?
Which is 100% directly elected.

How is the EU not democratic again?

What has the EU done that is bad for Ireland?

What about them? They agreed to those rules. It's the price of access to the single market.
Please provide some sort of proof that this has occurred. Thanks.

You're completely wrong you crackhead.
I live in Ireland - as have my ancestors since Strongbow's time at the very least.
EVERY POINT YOU STATED IS AN OUTRIGHT FUCKING LIE

Literally stopped reading

That's pretty fucking badass, Guan Yu himself was pretty fucking badass. We need some awesome sculptures in the West to celebrate our heritage.

Mine too.
Nope.

It's pretty sad really.

He was a real person, fought for the Kingdom of Shu during the Three Kingdoms period, pretty badass era, pretty badass book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

yes, actually. Everything you denied is actually true. You're talking out of your ass, you massive lying piece of shit. Fuck off

Lü Bu was a fucking traitor, he betrayed two of his adopted fathers and was rightfully punished for his treachery by Cao Cao.

It's not my job to justify being outside of your shithole globalist club, cocksucker, it's *your* job to justify me being *in* it

Nah, Liu Bei was more like a libcuck moralfaggot or even a lolberg: "too noble" to what he needed to do to defend his people and his nation and then he left his throne to his shitty drunkard brain-damaged son instead of his superior adviser.

it's gorgeous. I prefer pick related, though.

They Agreed to being in a Trade Union not a Refugee sponge
Also here is the article
archive.is/YdZNs
They receive more money to take in refugees but refugees cost more than the funds so the funds are allocated to the refugees so in conjunction with the refugee fines they're forced to take in rapists that cost them a lot of money
Go back to NrX Richard, you're globalism isn't welcome on Holla Forums

Should be easy for you to prove me wrong then.

Okay, pick just one single point, and let's debate it. Up to you.

I don't care. We don't need you. And yet you still haven't left. Why is that, I wonder?

And then they democratically voted to change the rules after entering.

Your article contains nothing about payments having to go to refugees.

Your article contains nothing about countries being fined for refusing to take refugees, because that never happened.

this can't be real

Ireland is late to the game so it's fairing better against (((their))) advances than say France or Germany but unless things change soon and we follow in Britain's footsteps and leave, the interests of the Irish people will be at risk. I don't want rapefugees or a rotherham style coverup happening here. Fuck corrupt politicians.

Just because 1 branch had Nigel Farrage doesn't make the whole system democratic
And the fines have been discussed elsewhere, they're in the early stages of implementation
I need to ask though why are you on Holla Forums you clearly are not a nationalist nor are you for the white race

They didn't force us. Show me a single law that they passed to force us to hold a new election. There isn't one. We chose to do it ourselves.
Gotcha - the EU is evil for not giving us free money, and instead making us spend their cash on motorways and bridges instead of tax cuts.
Vague, insubstantial, unsubstantiated. Ignored, unless you can provide evidence.
They're 100% entitled to ask. They're our neighbours and friends. They can not and have not forced us to take any. How is this evil?
We asked for the bailout, and accepted the terms and conditions of the bailout. Stop blaming the EU for the failures of the Irish government.
That is normal in any economy.

Any other complaints about the EU? Maybe it's their fault our winters aren't warm enough to grow wine, or that we're not all living in solid gold houses. What do you think?

You do realise that Nigel was never once elected to the UK Parliament, right? The people voted against him seven times.
They don't exist.
They don't exist.
I am a nationalist. I recognise that it is in my country's best interest to be part of the EU.

itll fall apart in a few years since chinks made it

So you are a federalist.

Classy.

That statue is based on religion, religion is part of culture and culture is part of non autistic human beings.

Fuck you kikes derailing the thread.

Great Fuckin statue. That is real art, chinks. That is pride in your nationalistic (though tumultuous) history.

Fucking kikes in the west. I bet you want to bomb any representation of western leaders like Mount Rushmore.

Good on you chinks.

Why?

You're fucking retarded -
The Irish (I'm Irish - you're pretending to be for some reason) rejected both the Nice and "Lisbon" referendums and were forced to vote again both time - with massive vote fraud the second time around. Only the Republic of Ireland has a Constitution which required plebiscites to ratify the "treaties".
The French and Dutch both rejected the "Lisbon" treaty and were ignored.
Continental EU countries absolutely will be fined for not accepting Mama Merkel's rapefugees - Hungary is having a referendum in a couple of months about it.

Point me to the exact place where you went wrong. Exact point. Thank you.

FUCK YOU TOTALITARIAN CUNT

Yes, we did, owing to massive disinformation by Sinn Fein and the other anti-European forces in Ireland at the time. The EU gave us specific assurances about the retarded unrelated things Sinn Fein told us would happen if we ratified the treaties (eg abortion on demand, forced homosexuality, Catholicism being banned) and then, armed with even a tiny bit of information, we overwhelmingly backed both treaties. That is democracy, live with it.

Thanks to one of my ancestors, incidentally.

No they didn't. They rejected the European Constitution, which died as a result. How is that not democracy.

Are you now admitting that no country has been fined for refusing refugees?

They'll blame it on nipper saboteurs.

Nigel was on the EU Parliament though and you say they have elections people vote on to get there
And the laws are in place they just haven’t been issued
A Nationalist is not someone who wants their nation eliminated to serve as part of a global bloc

I miss pre-second wave Holla Forums.

Are you now claiming that the EU Parliament is democratic? If so, what's the problem? If not, then surely Nige was not elected to any position by the British people?

What you mean is that they legally don't exist. They're in place just as much as the law to make every European citizen the Tsar of Russia is in place.

So you're saying I'm not a true Scotsman - err, sorry, Irishman?

Many good things have been borne of this union. Democratic it is not, nor ever will it be. Likewise the City is a cumbersome waylay of the well endowed purses I shall never touch. Not meaning bollocks.

War.

It's a huge pile of socialist-looking shit.

No.

China will come to dominate. Most people laugh at that idea and call China, the 1.3 billion population 90% homogeneous country that manufactures all our walmart trash and gets most of our tech and patents and military secrets for free, is our obedient slave and if we go they go. I doubt it. I think they are willing to eat rice and live like good little ants and we're about to meltdown over the right of black people to flash guns during an arrest. Good luck.

You're too young and/or stupid to remember or know about the Nice treaty.
The verbal "assurances" regarding the "Lisbon" "treaty" are not worth the paper they're not written on.
The "Lisbon Treaty" is the unreconstructed EU Constitution under another name because it was rejected by the French and Dutch peoples.
Schengen countries will be fined for not accepting Merkel's rapeniggers. If you don't know this then I suggest you read up on the subject before commenting on it you ignorant queer.

PEOPLE DEMOCRATICALLY REJECT SHITTY DEALS

If so then I'm claiming that EU Parliament is the only democratically elected part of the EU and less important than the other branches, and if not then that means the EU isn't democratic
In Australia it's illegal to deny the Holocaust but except from one case which was because of contempt of court the law has never been enforced, but yet the law is there in writing
No, its like calling your self White when you're a Nigger from Sudan that's never been Europe and never have your ancestors or like Hillary Clinton saying "The Patriarchy isn't real but it should be" its entirely self contradictory
I'm going to stop because you don't even know the meaning of Nationalism

Are you daft? Back in 08 the EU literally said they we're trying to come up with a "Solution to the Irish Problem"
What part of giving us money but tying our hands in the way we spend it did you not get? Yes some money is used to subsidise infrastructure, some is also used for propaganda and re-educational purposes.
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/education-or-indoctrination-eu-goes-to-school-to-get-message-out-1.2609547
"Ukip MEP Steven Woolfe likened the resolution to the seminal communist work, The ABC of Communism, which advocated devotion to the regime. Woolfe warned against indoctrinating students about the merits of the European Union."
The bailout was setup between the Irish Government, The (((EU))) and (((IMF))) . The terms they set lines pockets of elites while shafting the working class with the debt of the banking crisis.
It's normal for a small few individuals who live out foreign to buy up property for next to nothing? While the citizens get shafted with the debt and bankers get off scott free. Sounds like fucking Wiemar Germany to me

lolis for the Emporer

I presume you're referring to the UK. In that case, the same is true of the EU.
Why is it fine for the UK to be undemocratic, but not the EU (which is in fact more democratic than the UK)?

But they were all correct. Abortion on demand didn't happen. Forced homosexuality didn't happen. Catholic schools are legal. The EU can't and doesn't set our tax rates. So what's your problem?
There is no law to this effect. None. You're making stuff up - or believing what you read in the British press and on Holla Forums about the EU. Either way, shame on you.

War eradicates weakness.

Weakness produces modern art.

War is the crucible of civilization.
It always has been.

Top Kek are those bamboo sticks?

Also how did they "build" that statue? Did they put cement over a skellington of the statue or something?

It's kind of ugly, looks like a videogame model or something made with a 3D printer.

Still is cool tho.

Those weren't the "verbal assurances" you stupid cunt. Neither did the pro-EU commie Sinn Féin have anything to do with them.
You're some EU shill who's certainly not Irish or old enough to remember the referendums.

Gotcha, the only part of the EU which can pass laws is the least important part. Are you an idiot?
Not the EU; irrelevant.
What on earth are you talking about, you witless half-breed?

But they didn't.
You're angry that the EU didn't just gib us free gibs? What kind of communist are you? I can drive from Cork to Dublin (250 km) in just over two hours and never have to stop at a traffic light thanks to EU funding.
You're only fooling yourself, champ.
So you admit that the elected representatives of the Irish people chose to sign up voluntarily to this deal. Thanks mate.
Yes. It happens in Britain, Australia, Canada, the US, France, etc.

How old are you?

I am not an idiot, idiot. The funds that run the EU is minescule compared to the trillions of euros which is the Eurozone.

Would you lke this to become more? Another Empire? It could be awesome..

We have /loomis/ where you can post practice works and look at tutorials

Actually, Sinn Fein were against the Lisbon Treaty. I know they're pro-EU up in Antrim and Down, where you live, but they were steadfastly anti-EU in the Republic. During the Lisbon treaty campaign they claimed that the treaty would force through abortion on demand, lead to bans on Catholic schools, and hand control of our taxes to Brussels. All of these things were lies, and, once clarified, the electorate resoundingly approved the treaty.

Again, why do you hate democracy?

Okay mate.

EU is threatening my country with a fine of over 250k € for every rapefugee we DON'T take, it has took away our sovereignty and ruined our economy. Now fuck off you dumb faggot.

He looks fat and he looks like a theme park attraction.

TOTAL SHIT

You should probably remove the UK from that image, champ.

Also, I don't support federalism. I'd rather Ireland remain an independent and sovereign state, as it is today.

Which country do you live in? You do realize that you have a Commissioner in order to veto this legislation, right? And that your MEPs can also vote down this legislation, right? Have you contacted them about it?

Also, there is no law fining your country for refusing to accept refugees. The EU didn't take away your sovereignty, and it didn't ruin your economy. Which country are you?

The population voted against Nice.
That is democracy.
They were forced to vote again because the answer was not correct.
That is not democracy.
The people voted against Lisbon.
That is democracy.
They were forced to vote again because the answer was not correct.
That is not democracy.

not sure if impressed or mad. nice statue though.

The people's elected representatives chose to hold a new referendum because the people clearly stated that they had voted No in the first referendum based on scaremongering and lies. When these lies were exposed and defeated, the people overwhelmingly voted to pass these treaties. Both times. That's democracy. Get over it.

They do, they just don't have body hair.

Is that Mao made of Velveeta?

Expand Dong.
Year of the fire monkey.

About that debt to gdp..

The government's chosen Attorney General ruled that it was legal to hold a second Lisbon referendum because he'd been at Bilderberg, while in office, 2 weeks earlier.

Yes?

[claonann scragall]

I just hope that you haven't turned ye fair emerald isles into a den of uncouth accounting, by sake of one of the seven deadly.

You've fallen victim to Schlomo's derailment trick.

I don't need to tell you from what country I am, traitor. EU is pushing for opened borders, shilling for multikulti bullshit non-stop, forcing quotas of shitskins we need to take, regulating our economy. They are threatening countries like Hungary and Poland. And don't play dumb with me and say "but muh democratic process", when people who make and propose laws are not elected democratically and where elected officials in Brussels get 200k a year just to approve or deny these proposed laws. This alone reeks of corruption and EU is taking a good care that pro-EU traitors like you get elected in our countries. Just look at what they made out of Greece and howion they influenced the elections there.

What do you know about my country you dumb shill? EU restricted us from producing sugar and a whole lot of other things, our industry is fucking dead, they even meddled with how we charge the use of our fucking freeways and
literally forced us to charge them in the way the wanted.

I seriously hope you're just trolling, but before you're on to make a reply where you just play with your semantics, answer me this:

How well is EU protecting European people now, that they're supporting and even financing mass invasion of rapefugees?

Why do we need so many foreigners in our countries? Is this in the interests of European people?

Why is EU financing homosexual and multicultural propaganda and spreading it all over our schools? Is this in the interests of the European people?

Why doesn't the EU protect our industry and overall production of goods by regulating exports and imports? Is this in the interests of the European worker?

I hope I get to gas you when SHTF.

For fuck's sake, go somewhere else to debate this topic that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Alright faggot, what's the issue at hand? Oh, right, the chink statue, yeah lets talk about. Do you like its colour, user?

Really fucking nice statue.

Back in the day guys like Guan Yu were natural athletes, had all the good quality food and wine and better weapons than other people the normal foot soldiers had shitty weapons and a bowl of rice a day so when they have stories about one of them killing like 50-100 guys in a single battle it is probably true.

They were just genetic freaks like the Chinese basketball team.

Guan Yu got lured into a trap and riddled with arrows though.

No, no, no. Let him speak out and wrap the snake's tounge around his own neck.

What is your function, btw?

Chinese lore is really cool and the Chinese people know it. They couldn't call it quits until they gave the colossal war god statue a fucking "Green Dragon Crescent Blade." You can't give him any old sword, or even a really nice sword. Gotta give enormous Guan Yu his Green Dragon Crescent Blade.

KEK HAS PROFOUNDLY SPOKEN, AND
AND HE HAS DECLARED YOU== ==THOROUGHLY BTFO

FUCK IT, TANKS BOMBS AND PLANES

What do you mean?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO YOU MEAN JIM

Honorary aryan fit chink reporting in.
I personally like Xiang Yu, even though he lost and an hero'd. Genetics are like a lottery. Northerners definitely do get pretty tall with on average larger frames. As a 6' southerner, I still have relatively narrow shoulders compared to stocky northerners.

Statute not of some nubile teen. Instead they make a giant haggard old man ready to kick some ass.
Well played.

Honorary chink aryan trying to fit in.
I personally like blood sport, even though everyone loses. Blood sports are like a lottery. Southerners generally talk loud and hate work. As a northerner I still wonder why we even bother with you people.

The statue stood for 54 years until Rhodes was hit by the 226 BC earthquake, when significant damage was also done to large portions of the city, including the harbour and commercial buildings, which were destroyed.[9] The statue snapped at the knees and fell over onto the land. Ptolemy III offered to pay for the reconstruction of the statue, but the oracle of Delphi made the Rhodians afraid that they had offended Helios, and they declined to rebuild it.

The remains lay on the ground as described by Strabo (xiv.2.5) for over 800 years, and even broken, they were so impressive that many travelled to see them. Pliny the Elder remarked that few people could wrap their arms around the fallen thumb and that each of its fingers was larger than most statues.[10]

In 653, an Arab force under Muslim caliph Muawiyah I captured Rhodes, and according to The Chronicle of Theophanes the Confessor,[11] the statue was melted down and sold to a Jewish merchant of Edessa who loaded the bronze on 900 camels.[12] The Arab destruction and the purported sale to a Jew possibly originated as a powerful metaphor for Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the destruction of a great statue.[13]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_of_Rhodes#Destruction

FUCKING ARABS AND JEWS. GOD DAMN EVERYTIME MAN. CAN'T THE WHITE MAN GET A BREAK.

>>>Holla Forums

What do you mean?

Is your government HOSTILE to my government?

No need for divide and conquer shilling, Moshe.

It's a very simple question that involves stupendous amounts of hydrocarbons and the fate of the free world.

Is your government HOSTILE to my government?

This should be straightforward.

What is your government anyways? As in, I'm not even sure where you're from. Because I'm not mainland chinese.

Honorary Aryan underage b& chink reporting in.

Yeah, very much so, in fact, I'm sending them info about your location right now, so they can teach you how not to be a little faggot anymore :^)

Guan Yu is Korean.

Tell me Jim.

Is your pursuit of government inimical to the interests of my government?

what? I'm 25 bruh.

nice b8 m8

not sure who Jim is. Also I don't know which government you're talking about. You'll have to tell me before I can answer that question.

Not enough poo eating in his lore for that to be true.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

crap, shit was meant to be brought down to block the harbor, what's that thing going to do have a piss fountain?

Guan Yu only has 1 confirmed killed. . . You have to remember that Romance of the Three Kingdoms is a fictional novel based on Historical events. It should not be taken seriously.

Still Guan Yu got his divine status because of his loyality and rightousness.

And the interior is probably fucking sawdust.

The statue will be in ruins within 50 years because of shoddy workmanship.

Opps, ment for

And when I am first at it.
Nah, Soldiers were mostly fed with grain products, and their weapons were not really shitty, considering they were most likley to get a crossbow or Chinese Halberd or longspear.

Xiahou dun killed 50 people in a single battle but I'd wager the master archer types like Lu Bu would have the highest body counts.

So Mao was a fellow autist?

Ahmed pls

Bamboo is used a lot in china for scaffolding, its surprisingly strong and more than adequate for the job.

Go eat the flesh of Jesus you fucking faggot.

This is really nice, I feel like more of us should get into the arts. Influence the world around us with books for children and youths, try to make sculptures like this representing our past values.

That shit is going to turn green like lady liberty

Reminds me of the Mother Canada statue on Cape Breton in Canada that didn't get built because the filthy Marxists hate the old style classical statues and used that time to say "oh, why not spend it on veterans affairs instead" when they could have done both and refused a couple million to filthy Indians or refugees instead.

They're morons, the Colossus didn't straddle the harbor, it stood on the hillside.

Given how superstitious Chinese are… Do you think they are seriously prepping for WW3?

I like the images, they point out the message well, but not well enough. All of them need [citation].

Lu Bu was so much cooler.

t. Dynasty Warriors historian

the south china sea is where flip, viet, chink and nip territorial waters meet. Is a choke point for global trade, a lot like the Hormuz straits. China has not been a far reaching naval power in centuries, and they think they can cock slap everyone into submitting de facto control over the geography to Beijing. Add in some casual racism among all parties involved, and China would really like to not spend lives or money taking the sea

Blatant lies, kike. European Commission literally consists of sworn traitors, their oath states their only loyalty is to the Commission itself.
in the performance of my tasks, neither to >seek nor to take instructions from any Government or from any other institution, body, office or entity;
be completely independent in carrying out my responsibilities, in the general interest of the Union;
ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/cretu/blog/oath-independence_en

Commissioners are fucking forbidden to serve their nation of origin.

threadly reminder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzō_Abe#Political_positions_and_philosophy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

I went there last month. Have you noticed the pig outline the sculptor cut into the rock? He did so because he was expecting payment, but wasn't paid.

nice oath to broke

he looks like he's taking a shit and forgot to take his pants off

(((oathbreaker))) is a kike, symbolism, occult magic shit.

REPORT + HIDE

Big woop.

If it was Norway and a giant state of Thor, no one would claim Norway was gonna shoah anyone. The Jews might but no one else would care.

Daily reminder chinks are insane and actually take their Hercules tales seriously
Yeah I'm sure guan yu really killed 10000 people with a single blow, go play dynasty warriors some more chang.

Worse, a commie.

He's basically a saint

Is it just me or is it sort of ugly? It's too bland and doesn't show him doing anything.

that pic always cracks me up

I think your right user
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36781138
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/07/13/asia/south-china-sea-ruling-reaction-adiz/index.html
amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/china-damns-international-court-after-south-china-sea-slapdown

Yes, on the left side another statue of a man being worshipped as a God.

It's the same thing basically.

I bet IS will attempt to bomb it.RIP rainforest niggers.

"modern" "art" is jews attack against art, art being beauty, defining art to mean everything/nothing/ugly in combination to attacking real art/beauty, spreading this to everything, architecture, fat acceptance, sex identity, college degrees, everything turned ugly, devalued, meaningless from everything being "defined" as anything.

breddy cool. Tfw the west can't have nice things anymore. Now they stick twisted chunks of metal and literal garbage in some random way and call it art. Literally. This trash is all over my city.

Why is china such a cunt? They are literally the jew of east asia.

Darling, you think IS would stand a chance against Rio police? Those guys are fighting against terror every single day. They are more militarized than Hueland Army. If they send the order that sandniggers are a treat and should be "pacified", it will be done. And they will put it in the IOC bill.

Why the hell did sculpture even fall out of fashion anyway. Now it's all spheres and stupid shapes and deformed mutants and all has to be to "celebrate diversity" or to "celebrate single motherhood". Like fuck, get some pride, make statues of legends and historical figuers again and stop claiming your monumental butt plug is a "striking indictment of modern capitalist culture and the feelings of alienation it brings".

Shoddy construction techniques are found in rich buildings as well.

Has nothing to do with what you're talking about, the problem is that companies in China can only own land for 20 years after which it's up for bidding again.

This means buildings are built to last 20 years, because fuck the next guy.

wtf

?

Damn that's yuuuuge. Nice going, China.

But user, don't you just love soulless, modern architecture? We've got plenty of that!

That statue is beautiful, wish we had similar stuff here

Ofcourshe. Just ask the Dutch to give you a hand.

Chinks admire jews, literally. Not for strange biblical reasons either, like evangelicals… No, they respect them for being jewey.

Underrated.

Their country is going through a massive recession. Third world India does the same shit, builds massive statutes.

I don't know why the poorest countries build massive fucking statues, it's actually incredibly stupid.

Kill me now.

I had a similar experience in high school, it's why I decided not to go into art.

Guan Yü/Guan Gong is an interesting figure. Kind of Odinic in his ambivalence. He's a solemn thinker and a loyal companion. He's a sage and a warrior. A mortal man and an immortal god.

In Hong Kong, he's the god of criminals and the police. I guess he represents a notion of honour that transcends partisanism.

Made of chocolate.

Wut… Dian wei? U crazy nigger. He flails that ax like a chick

Now I understand… at last I truly see.

Mee nuuukear
Mee wyyyalld
Mee bwaaking urp…. inshiiiyd

This is truly an accomplishment because it's the first thing I've seen over 1 story tall that doesn't look like it'll flop over at a slight breeze.
Chinese construction cuts more corners than the italian mob.
Also the face looks impressively Zeusian. When are the greeks going to be rid of (((them))) and go back to doing this shit?

Most of their 'grandest heroes,' the really big ones, from 3K come from mongol or polynesian descent stock, something they'd never admit to I'm sure. Usually. I'm not sure why, but they willingly gave up Hu Che Er and Wei Yan like centuries ago and admitted they're definitely not Chinese. A few others like Huang Gai got embellished as time went on to appear more like "their best" and slowly westernised when they were just normal, kinda like their bodies being pushed up to match their personalities. I think it was like Japan's obsession with us but more subtle, where instead of being full-blown westaboos/envying other tall azn tribes each subsequent generation thinks "man, those old guys from before me looked a lot more impressive" and just embellish a little more each time.

They sat back a hell of a lot, actually.
What accounts for all the wild tales is that basically no one refused direct challenges so every now and then the army sits out a battle while the two commanders beat each other silly. I can't remember who he fought but Zhang Fei supposedly went for four days straight against someone else. Japan has similar goofiness, the most prominent being Takeda vs Uesugi, who did it like 7 or 8 different times.

oh, so that explains it!

That, + some random island full of literal bat shit they're using as an excuse that 'their sovereignity is being trod upon'

y not both?
this is probably the only non-modern art project feminists would let get off the ground. So go ahead and immortalise a woman that'd've beheaded all of them as dissidents and adulterers!

We genocide liftists.

Thunderfoot…the UK is leaving the EU. ITS HAPPENING

Know you know how Hitler felt. Use those emotion to tap into the power that flows through your veins and that you inherited by your forefathers.

CAN YOU FEEL THE GREATNESS OF OUR HISTROY THAT ECHOS THROUGH TIME AND RESONATE WITH OUR VERY BLOOD!

I WANT THAT BACK!

But that's not darwinism. If you build dangerous architecture prone to collapse and kill off someone at any moment, yet disguised as normal and people have no meaningful or easy way to even get information online about it, how is that anything else but a societal trap of death and chance?

Would be a reach to call something darwinism where nothign required to survive has anything to do with survival instincts.

I swear to every god that has ever existed if this kind of shit happens I will break into your house and rape your face.

I bet it's like a fiberglass mcdonalds hamburgler statute inside

The Communist Party stands for neither of those things, their whole history has been about destroying old tradition and culture. Any historical monuments kept standing today is strictly for tourism and making it look like China still has a culture to the outside world.

That said, I'd gladly welcome a statue like that in the US compared to the modern art garbage we're subjected to today.

Another failed artist…
Will this be the re-incarnation?

Mongolia has a huge-ass statue of Genghis Khan.

holy shit its like nothing ever changes

I know girl from Hubei. Prettiest and sweetest Chinese woman I've seen yet. Made me some zongzi for their little Dragon Boat Festival.