Negroid Dishwasher smashes priceless Yale Stained-Glass Window

MUH RACISS CRAKUH ART MUST BE DESTROYED N' SHIIIIEEEEET.

archive.is/MIzU3

The destruction of cultural and historical artifacts is generally correlated with the ugliest and most senseless periods of unrest, decline, and radicalism: Mao's cultural Revolution, the burning of the Library of Alexandria, the Taliban detonation of the Bamiyan giant Buddha statues, the enthronement of a whore in Notre Dame Cathedral during the Great Terror of Paris phase of the French Revolution, ISIS destruction of priceless artifacts, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Supreme_Being
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ DISHWASHERZ AN SHEEEIT!

White Yale cucks support this shit.

just send them to fucking canada with tumblrdeau, i'm sick of the goddamned niggers in this country already

(((Yale)))

And nothing of value was lost.

Some choice quotes from the article.

At least he regretted. Rare to see from a Negroid.

THIS IS THE "RACIST, VERY DEGRADING" STAINED GLASS WINDOW

Is this a trick question?

Look who's asking:

IT'S 2016

Artwork from the past which does not fit with modern sensibilities must be destroyed. I mean, the current year, I can't even…

Actually I think it's this:

Can someone point out the Jews in this story with ((( ))) ?

These cucks are like a parody of themselves

The biggest thing I take from this story is why has a 38 year old with a Mass Communications degree been working as a dish washer since 2007. There has to be more to his story. His degree opens a lot of doors for opportunities in a lot of employment areas.

What is the study of "mass communication?" I can't keep track of all these newfangled "sciences."

The name gives me associations to like… telecommunications engineering. But if I know modern universities right, it's something about posting on twitter.

I think a bigger thing is that a man with a degree in mass communications expresses his frustration by smashing things.

eh, it's pretty ugly.

Let's see, an aesthetically, priceless, stained glassed window that has been on the university for many years or a bunch of dindus who will work and spend their money on a useless degree and demand more gibs for black students? What has more value?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

#KillAllCucks

Sounds like he was part of that whole "yale thing"

come on

Let's make a movie about it before the jews do. Schindler's Window of Pain.

From wiki
"The study of mass communication is chiefly concerned with how the content of mass communication persuades or otherwise affects the behavior, attitude, opinion, or emotion of the person or people receiving the information."

Think - How memes affect the normies and precious snowflakes

Sounds like he graduated with a useless degree in Media Studies, one of the classic Mickey Mouse degrees. Watch some films and tv. Write about how they are *-ist.

At least we came back and killed a few hundred niggers in retaliation.

Maybe it's for the best. Having niggers on your window would make for horrible light transmission.

We all know that the cotton industry was the sole reason America became a world super power.

Because surely those top 1% who owned slaves practiced slavery for the benefit of all white people, not for their own personal greed.

The country is 100% cotton, haven't you heard

On Fakebook, some tough guy liberal (contradiction in terms, I know) was saying that "if my university had a stained glass swastika, I'd smash the hell out of that shit, and accept the consequences."

1) As if any US college in [current year] would be based enough to have a swastika
2) I'd bet money that this faggot wouldn't actually do shit
3) Another example of how liberals think property destruction is totally OK if it's something they don't like.

I hate [current year].

Tbh this is kinda understandable even if its not ok to damage art and foreign property in general.
Most Holla Forumslacks would be ok with demolishing memorials for soviet soldiers who fell in germanys "liberation" for example.

Yeah, because seeing some old stained glass window is really what's causing people to hate niggers, as opposed to this entitled mentality that whatever blacks don't like they're allowed to smash and destroy or else ook in your face repeatedly until you do it for them, regardless of the law or the thoughts of anyone else.

In order to save the cultural artifacts of our history from destruction, it is necessary to acquire them by whatever means before the coming revolutions, and safely store them until the smoke blows away. Particularly, the Louvre and the Vatican are at risk. The storage option should plan for 8 centuries.

slave chimps out…

nothing to see here. hang him.

W-WHAT?

Well if they insist on destroying any and all historical depictions of slavery how can we not comply? surely scrubbing it from the history books is for the best.

What is this event about?

Why in the fuck would they have a stained glass swastika? The cultures which used the swastika have nothing to do with the cultures that used stained glass. These fuckers are fucking braindead.

I long for the day when the statues of Mandela and Ghandhi are torn down and pissed upon.

The more radical French revolutionaries wanted to replace Christianity with a new religion. The two main contenders:

The Cult of Reason
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

The Cult of the Supreme Being
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Supreme_Being

I can't remember which one was responsible for the Notre Dame incident, but basically it was sacked by a bunch of revolutionaries who held a massive drunken orgy there and made a throne on the altar where they sat a prostitute. This was at the fever-pitch of the "Great Terror" phase of the revolution.

I find it funny that one of them was called "the cult of reason." It was just about drunken madness, sex, cutting off heads, etc.

Are they trying to look ugly? I guess so. Pretty girls would just draw feminist hate, right?

This basically happened in my back yard. I saw this in the local news last night. THEY WERE PRAISING THIS GUY because he wuz brave n shiiieet

Yeah, why would blacks want any reminders of what it means to be hard-working and to have perseverance? Better to destroy it and hope your shame can be forgotten along with your history.

There is literally no reason they can't be expelled. Yale would be well within their rights. The Yale waiting list is so long you could expel the entire student body twice and still have 4.0gpas to fill the seats.

The new window that replaces it should be a black hand receiving a welfare check.

Surely letting people know jews were the shipping merchants and slave owners is better.

I mean, I can understand, but he should've asked someone first

Invent nothing.
Build nothing.
Destroy everything.
Niggers.