Name a more delicious meat

Name a more delicious meat.

You can't.

My penis.

What does horse taste like

Coconut meat

Name a more delicious meat? More delicious than what?

Not as tender as beef, but nice.

You are so dim.

it is very tasty

tofu`

Human meat
What do I win?

Delicious. Need to apply a meat hammer to it though.

venison
squirrel
moose

And yes, I have eaten horse so I know wtf I am talking about.

lol

Children

WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING CHILDREN, HOW DO YOU TENDERISE THE MEAT FIRST?

Sand Nigger meat only fit for Sand Niggers to eat

Bear meat. Seriously, its like beef but leaner and a somewhat richer flavor

Venison I find to be very good as well, not quite as lean as bear meet but it has a very distinct hardy flavor.

Bear is just barely leaner than beef, and the risk of hunting bear isn't worth the results. You'd be better off hunting Deer or Elk.

Bear is VERY gamey, and you'll find other predators have a similar taste.

do burgers actually hunt bears for food?

Some do it because they want the pelt, but don't want to waste the meat. Good on them for being good hunters, but Bear meat is pretty garbage in terms of taste.

Hunting is a sport in America m8. There are of course governing bodies for ethical hunting. For example, if you hunt with a rifle you have a more limited hunting season than those that chose to hunt with bows. Closed hunting courses are illegal because it denies the animal fair chase. And everyone is subject to strictly obey seasoned hunting only to avoid over-hunting. The meat is considered your prize as well as its pelt. Again, people don't hunt bears primarily for meat, its just apart of it.

you relieve me of a worrying doubt.

this

Donkey. Chinese donkey wraps. I've traveled a lot and eaten pretty much everything put in front of my faceā€¦ but something about donkey meat just tastes so f-ing good.