We need more theads

Here's a picture of squirrels fucking.

That sure is what we need bro, you nailed it

Squirrels get real horney after eating pizza. And the little fuckers are always eating pizza.

The first two are pretty fat.

some other dude asked for this in another thread. well he asked for an apple, had to add something more. engoy!

Is this amateur hour?

It is now that you're here

i do know how to smooth but i dont like the look. makes it look plastic me thinks. if you notice the pepe is smoothed…
would glossy be a good shader for that? maybe.
i dont like texture either unless its a naturally flat surface. makes it look out of place.

yes im an amateur, but youre a cunt. hahaha

I dont like the smoothed look, makes it look too realistic and its not supposed to be realistic so why should one add it? i don't know, i just think it looks more charming without smoothing, i hate that everything has to be formula-based if youre just shooting shit. isnt art supposed to be about fun, not about being a needling faggot?
textures are a style-break if everything else is cartoon, because its surfaces are not really 3d and so that will show. a good example is how for example tie-fighter for DOS looks better than the windows version with textures. textures are only for flat surfaces. shadows and shit in texture looks like shit of you ask me. idgaf what industry standard is.

goddamit. there's always these assholes like you. formula-based children who can't think outside of formula's. why are you even on Holla Forums goddamn sheep.

Doland says fuk u.

Is this a squirrel CP thread?

did you use blender to make this or something?

Squrile style