Brit/pol/ #1070 - Nick Griff's famous tranny meat stew edition

DO NOT RESPOND TO TRANNY POSTERS

JEREMY CORBYN WILL BE ON THE BALLOT

twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/752937377849573376

PURPLE SURGE: Furious Tory members defect to UKIP in protest at Theresa May's victory

express.co.uk/news/uk/688561/Ukip-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-politics-Tory-leadership

Theresa May Minces Words Over Free Movement And Sharia Law

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/may-brexit-free-movement-sharia-law/

Will there be a snap general election in the UK?

express.co.uk/news/politics/688600/snap-general-election-UK-will-there-be-early-public-vote-Prime-Minister-Theresa-May

Corbyn pulls out of Unite speech to attend emergency meeting on Labour leadership

express.co.uk/news/politics/688655/Corbyn-pulls-out-Unite-speech-attend-emergency-meeting-Labour-leadership

Mr Corbyn had been expected to address a Unite conference in Brighton at 3pm, however a spokesman for the union announced he would now not be speaking.

Cameron Steps Down, Leaving Legacy Of Failure

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/cameron-steps-leaving-legacy-failure/

‘Remain’ Campaigner Bianca Jagger Tweets Neo-Nazi Link In Support Of Labour’s Embattled Jeremy Corbyn

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/human-rights-remain-campaigner-bianca-jagger-tweets-neo-nazi-link-support-labours-embattled-jeremy-corbyn/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/human-rights-remain-campaigner-bianca-jagger-tweets-neo-nazi-link-support-labours-embattled-jeremy-corbyn/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_UK_MPs_who_voted_for_Iraq_War
poal.me/p1me05
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=33g-ZHBQdNU
globe.cid.harvard.edu/
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/752819817103630336
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36777494
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36640459
express.co.uk/news/uk/688943/pro-eu-protest-LBC
express.co.uk/news/uk/688845/Syria-refugee-family-Stoke-council-housed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ky6ft
twitter.com/davidschneider/status/753117410207666177
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687983/Wolf-whistling-HATE-crime-Police-force-starts-recording-uninvited-verbal-engagement-men-women-category-racist-abuse.html
poal.me/ls7rc5
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/patlockley/status/672758156632662016
ekathimerini.com/210369/article/ekathimerini/news/poll-finds-greeks-among-most-anti-migrant-in-eu
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/laughing-cologne-sex-attacker-walks-court-free-man/
filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament
theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
poal.me/nr9s4s
twitter.com/antoniodelotero/status/752921805736648704
nhs.uk/Conditions/HIV/Pages/Symptomspg.aspx
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/foreign-men-rape-girls-multicultural-festival/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/753187095687139329?lang=en
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4sm8yr/nottinghamshire_police_records_misogyny_as_a_hate/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4sm8yr/nottinghamshire_police_records_misogyny_as_a_hate/d5aenwh
reddit.com/r/altright/comments/4sn055/the_alt_rights_obsession_with_antiislam/
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/leaflets-calling-ban-dogs-public-11605478
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk
charliehebdo.fr/edito/racists-go-home/
poal.me/o0iei8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR BETTER THREAD

ONE EYE ON THE PAKIS

ONE EYE ON THE STEW

PROPER THREAD HERE LADS

filtered

well that sounds right. I get kind of an urge to just read faster and finish reading to go back to the computer sometimes as well, which just makes it even more of a chore tbh

NEVER EVER

A shills number one tactic? Divide and conquer of course!

I do enjoy a pickled one now and again

It's a dank meme, lad

>breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/human-rights-remain-campaigner-bianca-jagger-tweets-neo-nazi-link-support-labours-embattled-jeremy-corbyn/
The double standards of these people make me sick.

giving this thread a bump

Nah it's just tribal self-protection. It's to be expected. They're literally another tribe, except, the only issue is, they don't realise it and somehow believe themselves above human nature.

What would you do if Virginia was in your room right now, lads?

appreciate it laddy

To be fair though, lad, I think this is going pretty far into tin-foil hat territory. My sister used to be massively into Hannah Montana and she used to tell me all this shit about Miley Cyrus (not that I gave a shit) but some of it stuck. The show really fucked with her as she couldn't be a normal kid (ironic, right?) and this drove a deep divide between her and her father which hasn't really healed. She was "depressed" in 2010 so she started hanging around with the wrong people and smoked pot etc. Then she basically went on a fucking wild bender and came out with that degenerate "album" she made. Her and her father still haven't made up, last time I heard. But I mean, fuck, it's possible.

You know what, I think I do actually remember that broadcast creepy, however why would they kill the original Cyrus out of rumours that she was going to leave her contract only to replace her with someone else after she does? The chin though, if you google search the images they are identical, same with the nose, I guess it's because of Cyrus in the second picture half opening her mouth.
And tattoo? Yeah, could definitely be an Illuminati symbol but the amount of retarded shit girls get tattooed on them I'd say that it's just random edgy bullshit done at a back alley with a rusty needle.
However, I won't doubt any of the sexual abuse claims, that sounds legitimate as fuck and, no matter what, I'm just playing devils advocate here. I don't know and I think we should probably do some more digging up on this shit if we do want to find out.

Pakis…

Song?

Fuck off jerrycucks

Fucking hate pakis, absolutely disgusting.

Stop shilling for this faggot you annoying kikebart twat

Tie her up and angrily violate her.

Just banter tbh.

stop making so many fucking threads you stupid european faggots

/politics/ niggers, "trap" shitposters and Co need to get gassed again.

I swear to G-d if those dirty yanks hurt him, lads…

Why angrily, lad?

en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_UK_MPs_who_voted_for_Iraq_War

I'm glad they inadvertently exposed thousands of people to this list though, imminent red-pilling for those curious enough to scroll through it.

so what id were you posting as user under?

Because I want her to whimper and beg me to stop. I want her to wipe away the tears and ruined makeup and feel dirty.

don't even have a bondage fetish but now that you mention it I really want to tie up Virginia tbh.

Raheem? I don't like the Paki, I think his potential leadership bid is rage inducing and I wouldn't hesitate to blow his brains out.

Happy?

WEW LAD

Why don't you just go to bed?

Can't you just fuck her in a loving way instead, lad?

Hell, could be. I do have a tendency for believing conspiracy shit over the other explanation. But that's just because of the state of the world and all the propaganda we are thrown on a daily basis.

I doub't we'll ever know for sure but good to consider both possibilities.

Fuck this lads, I'm off to bed cause i really can't be bothered with this /politics/ shit.

Can Brit/pol/ red pill me on the whole Iraq War thing?

Why was it so bad that we went over and killed so many Muslims? Why is everyone shitting on Tony Blair for this? What was the alternative?

Tying up girls is pretty great tbh. Usually bind my girlfriend's hands with my belt and blindfold her.

f

i

l

t

e

r

e
d

why?

how come?

he's not going to be standing because of the 5 year rule.

Why do you blindfold her, lad?

Thanks for the based civic (you)s, lad

IMPORTANT POLL ON DRESDEN

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

poal.me/p1me05

Saddam = Killing rebels
Dead Saddam = No more dead rebels
Alive rebels = Isis

what does she think of it? greentext a story of what you do together.

It wasn't our war lad, we did the bidding of the jewish people by spilling our blood for their shitty war.

She needs to be humiliated first, and made to realise that she's nothing more than an object. Then of course I would be nice to her. She's a beautiful girl :^)

Exactly, it's fucked up that we can't tell the difference. I find that Holla Forums get's a little bit OTT with some of their shit sometimes but I never COMPLETELY rule it out because the world is that fucked. Like the satanism shit, I always thought that was a load of bollocks until that Switzerland tunnel opening.

Good lad. I hear women like that.

I'm going back to KC

Brit/pol/ no longer has serious discussions

I kept getting errors when trying to make posts in the last thread. Don't know why, but it seemed to be when I was trying to make long proper posts.

I was ID 21155a and was basically just resorting to calling you faggots and "bullying" the user who wastes good peoples time by tricking them into thinking he wants to improve himself, and the deliberately derailing "trap" shitposters.

We know it's you, little Miss Hale :^)

tbh for some reason it's more harsh when you're bullying me when you have a trip on.

I wish I was Virginia, lad.

His leadership bid would be nothing but arrogance, it could also destroy the party should he win. Hypothetically I mean, I know he can't and won't run.

The second part was a little autistic but I meant in the worst case scenario, civil war/race war.

And now I realise you are him.

to be fair the one trap called out the time wasting user

I would do unspeakable, and probably illegal, things to her.

I agree.

Because then she gets heightened sense from my touch lad. I usually tie her up like that and then wait a couple of minutes while she scrims before I start lightly touching her body. like her neck with my finger tips, down the inside of her arm, just really sensitive parts. I then stroke the inside of her thighs (which really turns her on) before I actually do anything. It makes me feel dominant and it makes her feel submissive so it's all good. A couple of times, because she's German and Christian, I've got her to call me her Fuhrer and God so I would fuck her. I quite like it tbh.

Can't be fucked to green-text, up at eight tomorrow.

>I wish I was Virginia, lad.
which of the traps were you then?

why would it destroy the party? i thought it was his enemy suzanne evans who would do that?

>dated a redhead Jewess girl for two years from 16 to 18
I've posted lewds of her here before. I'm sure many of you know who i am now.

r8

Tell me more, lad.

kind of immoral tbh

I'm not a trap, lad. I just wish I could have been a cute girl like Virginia, but I know that is just a dream tbh.

A cuckservative Pakistani leading the party geared up to wipe Labour from the North would be disastrous, I shouldn't have to explain why.

Yes, Suzanne Evans and Woolfe are both shit options too. Nuttall was really one of the few good candidates.

Thanks for trying to have one.. wait no you didn't.

Oh yeah that CERN shit was fucked, blew my mind. BBC actually for whatever reason did a good bit on the 'info war' and how we are always given to opposing explanations. Think it was aimed against Russias media, but with things being how they are it easily applies to ours. Would post it but cant find.

Very immoral, lad. I shame myself.

two*

Do you whip yourself, lad?

>In the last weeks of the Second World War, the great propagandist Goebbels remained in the Fuehrerbunker, broadcasting a single message from the weak radio antenna: Lieber tot als rot… lieber tot als rot…

why do you wish that user?

by the sound of it you'd like the same treatment if you got your wish.

but nuttall was the one talking about winning the north. and i thought breitbart was really politically incorrect and the furthest thing from cuckservatives like evans and the tories?

Just seems easier and I am not really manly tbh

Sure, lad, but I am not a girl so I wouldn't want it tbh

Fuck no, wouldn't let my girlfriend slap my ass during. That's just fucking weird.

So is Nigel still going to be running for MP in the next election?

You're submissive? What's your sperm count like with all that oestrogen in your body?

And if you mention it you're racist. These problems will never be solved there as they can't even be solved here.

In this country we recently tried, very gently, to broach the subject of first cousin marriages and the defects it causes, and to discourage it. Shut down for being offensive, "community cohesion" and all the usual shit. Despite it actually being illegal in the first place.

PURGE

what kind of things do you do to her besides teasing her to keep her feeling submissive and you feeling dominant? spank her? pat her on the head like a pet?

easier how?

we don't know yet user. i really hope so.

I meant as punishment for your immorality.

Some of the tame stuff I've done before with my ex (>>6684591) such as…
Binding her hands and legs. Spanking and hitting her.
Ignoring her cries to stop and continuing on with whatever I was currently doing to her. With my ex this was generally anal sex and with Ginnie it would be the same.

Honestly lad, I would just want to make her happy and I imagine she's the kind of girl that likes it rough tbh.

That's because the North is integral to Labours destruction and UKIP's establishment as a legitimate opposition party.

I suppose they are politically incorrect if you base your metric off of the MSM, but ultimately they're little better than Thatcher.

Fucking hell. Maybe we should just let them breed themselves into retardedness. Would make fighting a lot easier.

I am dominant tbh and I probably got decent testosterone tbh. I am just not confident or filled with banter like a lad should be tbh.

That spineless coward, he didn't kill himself.

smh. Looks like I am going to have to break nofap again.

Would you impregnate her and have children with her, lad?

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A MILLION FUCKING BRITPOL THREADS SHITTING UP POL? MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING BOARD

Come on lads keep things moral, we had a decent start there

Don't blame you lad. Not sure I can be arsed either. Don't let them win though.

My ex did tell me not to stop even when she was begging me to. She really got off on the whole semi-consensual rape thing :^)

Yes, and considering she's 28 now she could probably carry at least 10 children tbh.

How about NO

Good lad. Think I will fap to Ginnie before going to bed tbh

ukip takes northern votes, which hurts labour, but ukip target seats are still mostly in the south and nuttall or evans wouldn't change that. chasing the left-wing vote is a fool's errand for ukip, whoever the leader is.

labour can even still win seats in the north and be nothing more than the libdems. that's still destruction of the party and good for ukip.

thatcher didn't call out islam, political correctness, the eu or immigration. breitbart is way better just from those 4 alone.

if you're dominant why did you say you wanted to be virginia and get tied up and punished?

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A MILLION FUCKING BRITPOL THREADS SHITTING UP POL? MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING BOARD

No, I get Ukrainians to do it for me, vid related.

Nah, don't do much else really, I've left her like that for five minutes straight (long time if you're blindfolded and cuffed) and she was scared shitless. I like the more subtle dominating things, like I said light touching or not touching at all. Though, pushing her head far into the pillow while doing, with lack of a better term, "doggy" is hot.

You got many friends, lad? If you're confident around mates then it won't be long until you can talk to other people and possibly get a girlfriend. You been with a woman, lad?

top kek

Why are Jerrycucks such… cucks?

My girlfriend is exactly the same, you walk a line doing this shit though because if you end on bad terms you're fucked.

Because I am a man, but if I was a woman I'd assume the submissive role.

Not had friends in years tbh, never been with a woman tbh, but I don't really care that much for sex, so I might as well just save myself for marriage tbh

waste of trips tbh.

Same tbh lad!

This tbh. We ended on good terms and still saw each other up until recently. Lucky me.

filtered and reported ;)

still counts as a brit/pol/ get since it was in our thread

What the fuck?

With all due respect you're wrong - the Northern voting bloc exists solely as a tribal one, and recent trends have shown their support for Labour wavering in favour of right-wing parties. Nuttall, being a working class Northerner and head of a publicly perceived 'right-wing party' would sweep up votes and cripple Labour for good.

Thatcher called out all of those things, are you daft? She even stated that apartheid was a good thing.

I'm starting to think you're a Breitbart employee.

Im fucking terrified of cern and all of the conspiracies surrounding it, this just makes me even more frightened of it

So what it happening with the Crimea right now it's gone silent?

Guess who was among the crowd? Merkel and other european/world leaders.

Why do people consider Millennial Woes to be alt right when he's still acts and holds so many ideas of an art fag lefty?

He never left art college, his politics just changed. He still keeps that art faggotry going but with a new spin on it.

what did she act like when she was left and scared?

other subtle dominating things?

then you're not really dominant are you? if you'd rather be a woman and be submissive? or regardless of which you'd rather, if you'd dom or sub depending on circumstances? because that means you can enjoy it from both sides.

just have a safe word?

is it just me or does the guy doing the lashings look kinda like Farage?

Nah, I am definitely dominant, lad.

What are the views of his you'd call art fag lefty?

No. That's the point. She didn't want a safe word.

Any of you lads met a girl that can get off ridiculously easily?
My ex could get off from spanking tbh lads.

KEK
You're a passive aggressive piece of shit.

Enjoy the (you).

Yeah I am passive aggressive and generally unlikable. I can't help it. Thanks for the (you), lad.

Also I am dominant in my sexual fantasies.

i'm not a breitbart employee, i just don't think ukip should cuck itself for votes. that's what the tories did wrong, and that sets ukip up for losing existing support.

i even wanted nuttall to stand, i just don't want ukip pulling a suzanne evans and going centrist and i thought breitbart were the ones against that.

thatcher kept us in the eu and accepted the erm and even while she didn't like it much she still let it grow. even cameron reduced the eu budget which she didn't and gave us a referendum which she didn't.

Lad, how come, you NEET or something? There's a fuck-ton of apprenticeships going around now and part-time work is usually available whenever. As soon as you get out there you'll find yourself going on work nights out and shit and making new mates. Maybe contact old mates and see if they want to go to the pub.

Tbh I'd offer you a pint but I'm GCHQ.

Lucky you, mate of mine fucked his girlfriend and ended up choking her until she passed out. Fucktard continued fucking her as well. She woke up said she enjoyed it but when they broke up she so almost went to the police about it.

I thought "Oh, it's just one of those pretentious modern art openings" but then they actually show images of Satan on the screen. I don't know what this means but the NWO doesn't seem as far-fetched as it once did.

Squirming, "A-a-user you still there, user?", "This isn't funny now, come on user", she tried to undo the belt around her hands and shit like that. I ended up walking around the room and tapping the bookcases to creep her out even more, she got really freaked by the end, squirming away and nearly crying. I ended up pinning her down and fucking her though.

How many Muslims have you killed? I mean: personally.

At this very moment, some White British girl is being raped by some filthy Paki, yet I don't see any Muslim homes/businesses getting firebombed. I guess reliving old glories is easier on the psyche than dealing with the grim present.

Licking my girlfriends neck makes her turned on, holding her inner thigh makes her wet though.

His group are a big believer in civil rights and using the government to enforce fairness. Can't think of much lefty than that.

It's not just views entirely either. His new years eve video where he thought sat getting seeds out of fruit because he thought it would be "interesting" is straight up faggotry that can only come from the mind of an art college student.

Passive-aggressiveness is a symptom of being a nu-male cuck

>My ex could get off from spanking tbh lads.
wew. what a girl. how submissive is that?

not the ones where you're virginia, right?

You can't participate in the race war if you're in prison, lad. We wouldn't survive in prison anyway, there's so many Muzzies in them we'd be ripped to shreds. We're waiting for the right time.

yeah. I want to be a dustman tbh, but I never really had an interest in having friends. So I don't have friends partly because I am unlikable, but also because I don't really like other people tbh.

Passive aggressiveness is learned and I got it from my parents.

The Germans are firebombing invader centers. Granted, it's not the good kind of firebombing where the muds are still inside, but it's a start.

I don't see no flames over Rotherham.

Good night, lads. Going to fap to Virginia tbh. Stay civic

I don't have sexual fantasies where I am a girl

Yikes.

Kek fair enough.

Very

By and large Pakis are already weak, inbred, ineffective and defective in every way, physical and mental. We would wipe the floor with them any day, and no Englishman should feel fear of them. All that sustains them is ironically the reputation for being jihadists and gang members/extended families to worry about if you get involved.

The same shit they say is a stigma they want rid of is exactly what they use as their 'strength'. I don't believe for a second they actually want to lose that reputation, that's just purely taqiyya for the 'lefty' cucks benefit.

There's a difference between enforcing equality and enforcing fairness though. Which civil rights is he for?

Kill yourself lad.

i love how some girls enjoy crying after a dom thing like that or a spanking. then you hug her and comfort her, or fuck her and that's comforting for her.

Yea pretty much lmao. Just a shame the strain they put on the NHS with all their defects.

One look at race and crime statistics in this nation blows lefty rhetoric out of the water.

How can they still continue to pretend that race is skin deep?

The cringe is intense lads. Kill me.

Na I know I know, but these pakis are still ruining it and making the gov spend more money.

ok. you wish you were a girl. know you would be submissive if you were a girl. would enjoy your bf doming you if you were a girl. but it's not a sexual fantasy.

Filtered.

Sell off the whole thing. The weak should either help themselves or fail.
Either way, the strong should not help them.
BASED CASTE SYSTEM TBH

Kind of cute, she's got very European features.

Why does thorndyke make the most heart string pulling videos lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

file already exists

Lads, I keep going back and watching Nigel's speech in the EU parliament after Brexit
it puts such a smile on my face seeing those cunts get rekt and acting like complete babies
and I'm not even British

got any anglo-indians?

you like mixed girls?

Sly fuckers! It was that mimsy little wankrag Nick Clegg (Lib Dem) who pushed fixed-term parliaments as part of the coalition deal in 2010.

They wrote the new rules (since 2011 parliament can only be dissolved early by 1) a formal Vote of No Confidence, or 2) by a 2/3rds majority in a free vote on a motion to call an early election), and now they're trying to disregard them.

Not generally, very rarely in fact.

For what purpose?

No, Indians are gross to me tbh.

>besides whatever's convenient for them

You know what to do lads

youtube.com/watch?v=33g-ZHBQdNU

downvote and propagandise

As an ameriburger, I noticed immediately the video that OP's pic came from. It was Nick's christmas time recipe on bnp's youtube channel. Good pic OP, I am happy. Whatever goes your way, keep strong.

Explains a lot tbh

We just can't have nice things can we?

How am I not surprised Oxford was pozzed?

My ancestors didn't die for this.

We'll make them proud lad, they'll be smiling upon us soon enough.

It's a top video lad, I made the stew the other day was quite nice tbh.

God save us all

I wouldn't read too much into it tbh, don't go full yank and start yelling about Satan and Jesus or whatever.

If you read the description it names a German director, pretty much explains it all since German """artists""" are notorious for this le edgy zany grimdark shit.

WEW

It's called quality over quantity, not a virtue most brit/pol/ posters try to practice sadly.

never cared for his politics, but that was excruciatingly awkward and humane

No shit I do when I read posts like this from someone who hasn't even contributed to the thread yet.

Here you go, be on your way now.

I'm determined to see it made so lad. It hurts to think about my ancestors, I've seen their faces and the nation in old photos from decades ago. To know that they've been betrayed by their own government and their children turned into mindless pawns; somehow it hurts more than thinking about my own position.

globe.cid.harvard.edu/
maybe this will get your mind off it

if you are the lad who said he wanted to be a girl, have a husband and please him every night
pls respond

filtered

Yes I really give that much of a shit what some autistics believe or don't believe about le spooky tunnel in Switzerland. You totally showed me up with fair argument and facts and not by just spasmodically spamming tired memes like ">(1)". My point was just that I know what artists are like and I know how they think and German modern """artists""", particularly directors, are notorious for shit like that. I don't think it does the right favours by giving these idiots too much credit or collapsing into loopy yank-style religious stuff.

People behaving the way you're doing right now are why Holla Forums is 99.99% pointless white noise and 0.01% thoughtful content, no offence.

Are you a fucking retard? You realise that Saddam and ISIS are from the same Sunni Iraqi sectarian group right?

If he's going to keep telling what UKIP's direction is going to be, why won't he just continue being leader?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/752819817103630336

I'm in agreement with you to a certain extent, but can you not discuss something without the condescending tone?

Leftists are so sassy and arsehurt in the comments.

Is that why you came into this thread just to find the CERN related ones and 'debunk' them?
Can you really not understand the meaning by >(1)? I'm sure you can, it's not hard.

Saddam was still a 'moderate' and his regime tried to suppress extremists like ISIS. Are you a fucking retard?

Geog's been Marxist since at least the 1950s. The Chicago School (of course Chicago) warped it from being a nascent human science - one which stated depressing and disobliging facts about the unfair distribution of the world's goods and resources, and the limits this placed on human development - into just another axe-grinding field of Resentment Studies.

Not entirely wrong. You could probably do someone a lot of damage with something like pic related.

Im pretty excited lads, got 7 books arriving later from amazon, summer reading is upon me

They're apparently doing it for a better EU deal, how lovely that we're handing over cultural artefacts as bargaining chips.

What did you get, lad?

Well it was because of him that changed the minds of your MP's to not vote for airstrikes on Syria's government. Read up on it, he traveled to Syria and spoke with a Syrian official, wrote a transcript, and ran back to Britain with it the day before the vote. It swayed the few votes.
Embed related, its his speech afterwards.

He's hoping you'll realise how disgusting your post was.

Redpill me on Winston Churchill

What books, lad? I've been reading the one on Anglo-Saxons and one on Gustav of Sweden, pretty gr8 stuff tbh.

He recognised Communism as a Jewish evil, but unfortunately not world finance.

An evil crypto-Jew who drank Germans and killed ale.

The Art of War - Sun Tzu
Republic - Plato
Generation Identity - Markus Willinger
The Histories - Herodotus
The Civil War - Julius Caesar
The Real Right Returns - Daniel Friberg

I've also got another book I bought the other week to start called "SPQR a history of ancient rome".

Forget everything that scho/pol/ told you.
He gave the krauts what they were asking for, tbh

I really should spend less time on Holla Forums and more time working on myself.

Indeed lad, with college over and two parties out of the way, once these books come it'll be time to make a cuppa, sit up on my bed and get /comfy/ in a world of politics, history and philosophy.

He wanted a EU that the English ruled over

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Gives a bit of an insight into his mindset regarding them.

Quite a kike lover tbh

Based. He names the Jew without becoming a Jerrycuck.

WHY DIDN'T HE LISTEN

A nigger shot a police officers house lads… or more accurately he fired off seventeen shots at his house and missed. No joke.

How agile is this house?

this is a castle on the isle of man

what are you talking about? gun regulations aren't that bad

To be honest when the American race war breaks out I'm going over there to kill some niggers Im joking GCHQ

Why don't you ask your dad for one or even a try?

Currently butt-blasting a Paddy who thinks the EU is a good thing lads.

He'd have to get me a security clearance and I would need to sign the official secrets act etc.

The modern Irish are such utter cunts. They're so self righteous and egocentric it boggles my mind.

oh rip , woulda thought he'd have a few spare at home

White niggers indeed.

I wish

Just fuck my sleeping schedule up tbh

Does anyone know how we can prove this poll was a load of bullshit?

It has been manipulated to hell and back. All of the fake votes originally which appear to have then been suspiciously removed or the location simply changed.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36777494

Only 77k false?

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36640459

Lads, how do you know if you've been pozzed?

You have the sudden desire to see western civilization crumble, to destroy your genetic line along with that of every other white man, to see every white couple annihilated, and you start to dress like a poofter.

You'll have to wait until ttpw or SA come on the board to find out.

This. They'll know all the signs.

Can't those fags just die already? I'm damn sure they can't afford HIV medication anyway.

Lads, I'm not gay! But, I've recently returned from a trip to Africa, and I haven't been feeling well.

Owen?

Rage inducing, tbh.

I believe it takes months or even years to feel the symptoms, lad. And it can go undetected in tests for up to six months.

Is a response to

I would have given Harris and Churchill the traditional death for Treason.

Help m8ies I don't want the alcohols to kill my brain

Eat some bread, drink coffee, take gotu kola and gingko, refrain from drinking in the future, eat a small amount of hashish.

Lad, it has been months tbh…

kek

Did anyone see #Exodus yesterday, both the show and the cancer forming in that hashtag?

Remain on why they lost:

WEW

JUST

Genuinely causes you to ruminate

==cats good, dogs haram=

He's right you know

An Americanized non Spanish speaking Mexican I work with is voting for Trump and half jokingly said "Yeah man, no more Mexicans please haha"

What's your take on these types? Honorary, spared on the day of the rope or are they no different from the others in your minds?

Inb4 "yanks out." I've spent more time here than I have on the rest of Holla Forums. Not happening

In my opinion he should be tolerated if he is loyal to your government and strives to live in accordance to your cultural values.

Your dog will eat MOST of your body if you die.

Look. It. Up.

I think so too. The best part wasn't just that he supported Trump but that he didn't hesitate to voice his stance in front of all of the other Mexicans. He didn't value their opinions at all.

So, what are your thoughts on male separatism? This is current sociopolitical consensus amongst Brit/pol/ users.

They have to go back, personal feelings aside

Cats are for faggots, lad.

420th for chris-chan

Do you mean like MGTOW and all of that?

You calling Hemingway a faggot, faggot?

Not quite…

MGTOW is like male separatism lite…

TRUE male separatism involves the creation of a state where the body politic is entirely male, and cloning is the only mode of reproduction. In this worldview, one accepts that women are useless and parasitic and only hinder man's ascension.

Kek or we could just take away their right to vote and make divorce more punishing for them.

'I am sick of protests' Presenter loses it over pro-EU nationwide march
express.co.uk/news/uk/688943/pro-eu-protest-LBC

Family of Syrian refugees ask to be sent back home after being housed in Stoke
express.co.uk/news/uk/688845/Syria-refugee-family-Stoke-council-housed

Sounds like misogyny to me. Cease this hate crime immediately.

It may be true that most men are not cut out for a life without women, and would rather keep them as pets.

That's right, lad. Why is that so hard to understand?

What did he mean by this?

BASED STOKE

who /bullygenocide/ here?

Jewish tool. Self-aware but not enough of a man to stop it.

It's like everything wrong with Universities told in a few paragraphs.

She'll probably cuck you with a bully , tbqh lad

All women love BBC

Big Bully Cock

reeeeeeeeeee

Lads, I think it's time

time for what, lad?

L A D S
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ky6ft

(((They))) are at it again.

Beeb has been doing a sob story campaign about the poor suffewing wefyewjeez, being impartial as always by focusing on children and families and covering up what is actually happening.

#Exodus and #ExodusOurJourneyToEurope were trending yesterday evening and are likely to do so again this evening when the next episode airs at 9pm, flooded with fauxtruists "pouring their hearts out" in a competition to be the the biggest virtue signaller of them all.

Anyone with Twatter accounts and decent migrant crisis infographics, videos, etc able to help spam the ever-loving buggery out of the hashtags?

>"so impartial :))))))"

When are these cunts getting shut down?

Really posts my Pepes that I can't dodge the VAT and live without a single penny going towards this demonic bullshit tbh

Time for the mid-90s rave look to make a comeback!!!!

Had Gove become PM that would have been one of his goals, not that he wouldn't have been an awful leader.

I should imagine May would see the value in a state run propaganda agency that self-funds via a separate tax and will if anything increase it's funding.

The UK is frankly shit at this point, with your every move being monitored by the Judeo-Masonic controllers. Very upsetting.

This is certainly true in some instances, where maps don't represent physical realities.

Remember???

I don’t HATE the hats but.. It was a pretty scruffy look.

Men should be discouraged from dressing like children and encouraged to wear suits everyday.

Scruff is here to stay.

What is nick griffin up to nowadays?

one eye of the streets
one eye on the pakis

Think he lives in Europe somewhere and runs a pro-Palestine anti-Zionist group

tbh

It isn’t even scruffy a lot of the time but rather damn right pitiful.

Just end it

I've heard from a credible source that he is opening a chain of Hungarian food restaurants with one of his Jobbik contacts.

10/10 would actually eat there.

Trudging around in the countryside in Super 120's doesn't sound too appealing tbh

Scruff can work if done tastefully . . . I know I don't want to go back to shavery . . .

Why are Japs so based?

Missed that. RUINED

What is wrong with people?

Too much gaming+too much porn warps you.

Unbearable. Left out that part where she tries to imply that Dylan Roof was somehow a martyr for white people. He didn't even fucking die for fuck's sake.

I agree with her. "Abolish the police" in any city that is more than 30% black.

Watch the non blacks move and the blacks die.

We're walling off the negrums cities so the fires don't spread right?

You know they'll blame whitey for this.

twitter.com/davidschneider/status/753117410207666177

This tbh.

David Schneider is one of the most obnoxious Jews operating in Britain today

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687983/Wolf-whistling-HATE-crime-Police-force-starts-recording-uninvited-verbal-engagement-men-women-category-racist-abuse.html

MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What does he know about comedy, he's an unfunny cunt.

Oh for God's sake.
So now they'll be investigating cases of whistling, whilst completely ignoring twelve year olds getting buggered by Achmed.

Heh, got a chuckle out of me to be fair.

Who on Trump's shortlist is Holla Forums rooting for to be vice president?

Reading about Michael Flynn and he seems pretty interesting, although described by Ron Paul as "no non-interventionist". Would take away some of my reservations for Trump's vague foreign policy.

So police?

Are you implying that American interventionism is desirable? It's the very foundation of the surveillance state.

I watched an interview with Flynn, seemed pretty cucked tbh.

Ha, trust the Saffers to buy it. They know what it looks like when a country goes to shit, and who benefits

Trump should just clone himself and have his clone be the VP

Jeff Sessions I know he's not on the list

I'm implying the opposite which is why I'm talking about the least interventionist potential VP on the list.

If you're a Brit and you cry about muh Dresden and muh Hitler dindu nuffin you're as bad as the faggots who whine about muh Empire and muh slavery. Your fellow countrymen should come before some European upstart who's trying to kill them even if the latter does share your political views.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is your country so cucked?

Roasties should be gassed tbh

united kingdom independence party?

How does this expand upon the existing laws on "abuse or harassment" without restricting free speech?

No fucking clue when someone can be a victim of misogynist harassment but not a victim of simple harassment. Man spreading? Cat calling?

Maybe he wouldn't have killed himself if the fucking cat had just sat on his lap once in a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why you expect anything from the South Yorkshire police at this point SA.

Don't they usually have to be attractive women first?

No clue, lad. Terrifying either way. What exactly is required to be charged with a hate crime? Seems like it would be your word against theirs tbh.

Jesus that's a mouthful

I don't think it expands the scope of criminal actions, but it makes the crime more serious if it's considered a hate crime

Plus 20 something white males are now the worst offenders and the literal hitlers of the world that's to the media. So no one is going to believe me over a woman.

*thanks to the media

No idea what happened there.

Not even Brexit can save us from this.
THE BLOOD MUST FLOW

The virgin blood of young girls. smh

Surely it's all going to be too much, surely the normie will rise before we become a third world country.

They'd have to arrest half our politicians if they started prosecuting child diddlers properly.

Something about the state reaching into a free man's mind and soul to identify an "attitude" that needs to be punished seems slightly Orwellian tbh lads.

It does seem that way, i mean you read something like
Theres only one thing you can mean by that tbh, that simply having a normal attitude towards woman is wrong.

At least we're able to clean up a little bit of the damage over here. In Taigland it's considered unconstitutional for Irish women to abort their half-wog rape babies when they get enriched by vibrant diversities.

Still not as bad as France tbh.

That's very
CIVIC
of you, lad

How fast is May going to transform Britain into a Muslim country, lads?

What's your opinion on workers unions, lads?

Is Brit/pol/ unionised?

poal.me/ls7rc5
poal.me/ls7rc5
poal.me/ls7rc5

Lad, don't be bigoted against basketball americans

I support unions but I am not myself a member of any union.

*tips culture and values*

100% American not 100% white. The US will never even be close to 100% white. Only the truly insane actually believe that's within the realm of possibility.

Of course

STOP TRYING TO DATAMINE US GCHQ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably before the end of today tbh. Imposing sharia law will help her suspend parliamentary democracy and use a new theocratic Islamic constitution to keep us in the Eurabian Union.

Guilds>>>>>>>unions

Do you think Corbyn is going to stay? Eagle seems like a joke surely she has no chance, but Owen Smith is now running too apparently

I would support them if they weren't corrupt dens of cronyism that take every liberty that they can

You're pretty dumb. The vast majority of White Americans are 100% white. Up to 4% have a small amount of admixture.

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

It's early but already I am lusting after Virginia

Lad, what would GCHQ want to know whether you're part of a union or not for lmao

Interesting.

I personally am distrustful of unions.

Corbyn isn't going anywhere.

He's the first socialist Labour politician in a long time that actually believes what he says.

His ideological motivation to purge the party of non socialists is much larger than his interest in keeping Labour electable.

You're pretty dumb. Just because white Americans are very white doesn't mean the nation will ever be 100% white.

What kind of logic is that? Are you simple?

Depends how much funding and corruption there is involved. Labour could change the rules of the election and force Corbyn out if they were really desperate.

The (((elites))) would love to have a Blairite woman prime minister and a Blairite woman opposition leader to spar over a tiny window of center-left social democratic policy. It would represent the absolute control of parliamentary discourse.

It was 90% white until a few decades ago. Only the truly insane believe that America can survive without mass deportations

But where is their ethnic identity lad? Do they even have one like the English, the Germans and the French?

What good is "whiteness" when it simply represents the miscegenation and destruction of all European ethnic identities?

Are you middle class or some shit?

Irrelevant.

What would be best vs what even has a chance of happening. These are two very different things.

Trump wants mass deportations.

The Jews, Irish and Italians generally retain their identities, as do some Polacks.

White Americans do have a distinct ethnic identity tbqh lad, even if they are the product of different European peoples. Saying they can never have an identity is like saying that English people can never have an identity because they represent the miscegenation and destruction of Celtic and Saxon identities

topkek
twitter.com/patlockley/status/672758156632662016

Of illegals.

I was thinking he meant mass deportations of legal non whites. Of course deportations of illegals is possible and hopefully that will happen. They only make up around 3% of the entire pop though so it wont be a massive shift in demographics.

That's a cute cat.

Ok then m8, hope you enjoy living in Brazil

No lad its VERY relevant, if it takes a few decades to get to 60%, not to mention a lot of that 60% is OAP's.

But you don't have a distinct identity, most Americans cling to what little heritage they have left, they call themselves things like Irish-Americans, even though their family left ireland in the fucking early 1900's. You have no identity like us because you're a melting pot of ideals, you're country is founded on individualism.

Not just illegals, but the thousands of syrian refugees without documentation also.

Pretty sure he also wants to crack down on gangs, and building the wall will radically reduce immigration of non-whites to the US.

Pretty good considering how kosher politics is atm.

I wont, I'll be dead. Wish in one hand and shit in the other is all I'm saying.

I hate deluded faggots of every variety. Bubbles were meant to burst.

Thought i was replying to 2 yanks, sorry lad.

ekathimerini.com/210369/article/ekathimerini/news/poll-finds-greeks-among-most-anti-migrant-in-eu

Yep.

I don't trust unions. Think organised labour leads to socialism. Plus there's always the worry of what they really want…
Is it just better working conditions or is it really the redistribution of wealth?

Its pretty clear he's a committed socialist.

Blair and his lot were nothing like that. It's why they could win elections.

Hope Labour brings back clause 4 and officially admits to being a socialist party again. Should stop them from ever winning another election.

Yeah, but that's not on the scale of removing the 40% of your pop that's nonwhite.

Lad this is why we're in the mess we are, kicking the can down the line.

We get a few of them in these threads, yes he is. Saddam was relatively secular as far as sunni islamic standards go. He supported nationalist groups in Europe and allowed christians to practice their faith in Iraq without trouble.

Theressa May will wear a headscarf when she visits arab countries, won't she

Not even Merkel does that

Neither are we.

Nah i was having a chuckle at it, because he believes he can win an election.

No.

I'm British m8

They do though, based around their 300 years of history and events like the Revolution and the Civil War. Obviously that will develop more over time.

I realised after posting it tbh

LANDMINES ON THE BORDER

Why can't it happen? Europe has already gone through massive ethnic cleansing last century, why can't it happen again in Burger land

you're not denying it lad, we're in the shit we are becasue previous generations put the burden on us because they don't care, they'll be dead. We're the ones who have to deal with insane debt and shit, not them.

PMQS ON NOW

The reality is that we don't go on about "muh heritage" unless it's st Patric's day or something. Other than that we just rally under the banner of Nationalism.

I shouldn't have been so absolute tbh. It COULD happen, I just wouldn't bet on it.

My point was that I never implied "I wont care because I'll be dead" I said "I wont" in reply to someone saying "I hope you'll enjoy living in Brazil"

Not me, but a lot of people claim to be Irish on that day

Fuck off.

It's 4:06am and I've been up since 9am yesterday.

You can't even type Plastic Paddy without thinking of food lad.

Give him some slack lads, hes gone maybe 3 hours without a burger.

Mr Slippery seems flustered

The 'conservative' party everyone

I had a very civic meal of burritos

well why do you celebrate it if you don't cling to being Irish lad, its not your holiday is it?

Corbyn:
MOST CROWNING ACHIEVEMENTS OF DAVE

GAY MARRIAGE

RELEASING A MOSLEM FROM GUANTANOMO

Absolute trash.

I'm not a Christian but I celebrate Christmas. It's tradition.

PINK BUS B T F O

We might have to call an ambulance at this rate.

How do you even go to the loo after eating one of those? Mexican food is self-harm tbh.

He still brings the bantz, tbh. PM May is probably going to whine and complain about jabs and snide remarks.

I'll miss Dave's brantz

ABSOLUTE BANTZ IN THE COMMONS TODAY

Thats hardly the same thing lad, One is a holiday celebrated throughout the western world and the other is a country's celebration of their saint.

MUH ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS

THE BLACK KNIGHT IN MONTY PYTHON

DAVE DOESN'T GIVE TWO TOSSES

Dave is off the fucking scale on the bantometer today, lads.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/laughing-cologne-sex-attacker-walks-court-free-man/

I'm gonna miss the bantz. May doesn't have the spine or wit to do any of it.

Isn't there some sort of international court thing that prevents us deporting EU citizens? I'm fairly sure it's impossible for us to just kick them out without serious legal repercussions, and it's shocking that so many people are still confused about this.

The banter is unreal today tbh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY LIED TO ME, IT WAS LISTED AS VERY GOOD CONDITION

BASED JUDITH

Our borders are sovereign, so there's no law that prevents us from doing it. Whether it is prudent or not, is another thing altogether. It's unlikely that we'll be cancelling any of their residence/work permits and visas, since they're not breaking any laws, technically.

Judith confirmed not retarded

I need a fuckin' burger.

This is absolutely hilarious. I wish Congress was this lively.

The treaty of Rome secures the rights of people already here to live and work. It's just new people that have to worry.

Isn't congress a no-fun zone?

S T R I C T L Y

Loving every second of it. Beautiful.

Goes to show how little any non-Brit understands bantz. Go on any video of PMQs and you'll see spoilsports complaining about how it's all too rowdy and too schoolboy-like, and how the artificial atmosphere of the US Congress is much 'better'.

LARRY

Banter singularity approaching

B A S E D L A R R Y

BUT THEY SHOULDN'T BE HAVING BANTS AND FUN, THEY'RE MEANT TO BE SUPER SERIOUS PEOPLE DECIDING THE FATE OF OUR COUNTRY FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congress is extremely boring

They must be fags and women

Peter, he can't give you a promotion anymore mate.

kek, get over it.

is there a stream on lads?

It's 'parliamentary language'. Eventually it just becomes absolute sarcasm.

REMOVE KEBAB

filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament

I can confirm that this girl is a cossack.

Fuck off you ned cunt.

What the fuck does that even mean, Angus. We fucking left.

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

BLM leader DeRay Mckesson lives in home owned by Soros’ Open Society board member

6 MILLION

Such whiny betas

Ruined the banter with his whinging

GET OVER IT YOU SNP CUNT, THE TURNOUT WAS 57% AND WE VOTED 40% FOR LEAVE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT

WHAT SKILLS DO I EVEN NEED FOR THIS? I'LL JUST LEARN WHAT THEY GIVE ME AND DO WHAT THEY TELL ME

MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK OFF, YOU WANKERS

I DON'T BELIEVE HOW YOU COULD HAVE DESCENDED FROM THE FIGHTING HIGHLANDERS WHO FOUGHT AND DIED FOR KING AND COUNTRY

Jesus Christ the SNP are the biggest buzz kill

Every time these people speak the English dislike your nationality even more

Scots confirmed for boring killjoys, idiots and bad losers all rolled into one.

They should have opened the Scottish Referendum to England. The vote would have gone 20-80 in favour of 'Fuck off'.

THE TIME FOR CHUCKLES IS OVER.

The SNP go on about "NOT BEING REPRESENTED" but they're fucking hypocrites and ignore everyone in the Scottish parliament was for remain, but 40% of Scotland was for leave, WHERE IS OUR REPRESENTATION?
People like Trident, its the fucking citycucks and the SNP, the MSP's and MP's don't represent all of us and they act like they do the cunts.

What could Gordon even do to get a job at this point?

Even if he stopped blaming le ebil Tories and knuckled down, I think it might be literally impossible to trick anyone into hiring him.

Didn't he get a degree in some nothing subject?

IS MUMMY ON DRUGS?

Everyone with Hep-C should be gassed tbh.

He can always suck cock at gay bath-houses. Seems like a fitting job for the fat sack of shit.

Why does MayMay look so down?

Yep at a nothing University and then went on to work at a Supermarket for a day before breaking down in tears because he wasn't in sufficient physical shape to push Trolleys.

Is it one of those apprentices where they don't list any skills and just say "they'll teach you it teehee"?

she's lamenting her childlessness and pondering how best to destroy britain

Because she knows she can never meet Cammie's level of bantz, and that ultimately, no one actually voted for her to be PM.

Its funny because Scotland is literally a one party state at this point.

The SNP have you people permanently cucked until you inevitably declare independence.

How can this man possibly sleep through the bants?

Had no idea he was pro-free school tbh.

Wish we had a voucher system in this country as well.

BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE

test

What?

I don't think you know what free schools are.

yes

You want the government to train young muslim men how to aim a gun as soon as they come of age lad?

I'm well aware what free schools are. Do you have a problem with them?

We're in a weird fucking spot were the fucking tories are the offical opposition in Scotland now, think about that for a second, think how hell has iced over up here. The SNP will be done when the second vote is NO. Question is who takes the throne though tbh.

I say we do tbh, you see the countires that have it and how their youth are much more mature.

He introduced them.

poal.me/nr9s4s

Important poll

There's so few muslims in the armed forces.

?????????

A secret pressure group called The Focus started giving slush money to Churchill in the 1930s. Churchill was the center of this group. The group was mostly dissident politicians, people who were out of office and wanted to get back in and willing to go to any lengths to do it, including overthrowing the government and putting Churchill in their place. They were funded by rich jews in London, but the group was not entirely jewish and also had Marxists. The group bribed Churchill heavily and put him in power as well. Before 1936, he ignored Germany and from 1936 onwards he began beating the anti-German drums when there at that time was a lot of pro-German sentiment in England. King Edward VIII was pro-German and pro-Hitler and forced to abdicate. Edward ruled for less than a year and was forced to abdicate by the same lobby, The Focus. The war bankrupted Britain. Hitler kept begging Britain for peace, offering money, soldiers to defend Britain, etc. This group also got the USA to desire war against Germany as well. (D. Irving)

Oh boy i was going for one of them as a nuclear technician at a powerplant, they always get taken by the most confident people, i lost out to someone because they had a brother at the plant. Trust me you really need to put your all in to get those kind of apprenticeships.

Thats a pointless poll because we're a mostly English board tbh.

What is wrong with Scots? They just kill the bantz

Ruth Davidson's to blame for that.

People like a dyke with a good sense of humour. More human/approachable than that Sturgeon ogre.

Doubt it.

If they decrease the margin to four or five percent it'll only embolden them.

More British Muslims have fled to join ISIS than have joined the British armed forces.

Why is he even allowed to live?

FUCKING BANTZLESS PARTY POOPERS

I'm for kicking them out, lad. By the time we reintroduce national service, muslims will be slaughtered, deported or run with their tails between their legs.

and cry wanting to come back, lol.

SNP ARE SO SHIT AT BANTZ

JAZZ MAN

WIT AND HUMOUR

Only right thing you've said in the recent weeks, Kenny boy.

FUCK OFF YOU BORING OLD DRUNK

DIE ALREADY

STAY

this

Lad you shouldn't be surprised.

Are Nige campaigned for them to stay last time.

Don't care. If Scotland leave they won't be allowed back in the EU and they'll then beg to rejoin us after they realise how utterly fucked their economy is without UK subsidisation

Checked.

First past the post was a mistake.

Immediately regretted not adding this as an option tbh.

Lad its understandable why they want us gone, we're leeches on the English at this point.

That's kind of the reason I'm not mad if we leave, it will make people realise and break free from the trance the SNP have put them under, if it takes us becoming Greece to go back to the old Scotland, then i say it has to be done.

FUCK OFF.

All the best, Dave but don't be too successful, tbh. You're not even a conservative in every sense of the word, but I'm going to miss you for all the bantz and funny remarks.

Clapping in parliament utterly enfuriates me.

This is quite saddening lads.

For fucks sake

Why live?

Dis woman now on about serious policy not being discussed

As if serious policy has ever been discussed on PMQs. It's shitposting IRL.

Too busy building pipe bombs and preparing himself spiritually for Racial Holy War

Will filter her tbh.

Nuttall and Helmer are discussing THE PLAN tbh.

Never know.

Thatcher went into her premiership as a bit of a nobody. Came out of it as one of Britain's most memorable politicians of all time.

Yeah nah who am I kidding, she'll be shit

twitter.com/antoniodelotero/status/752921805736648704

What did she mean by this?

We need to just bullycide May, she won't hack it. You just know Murdoch media are gonna stroke her big crusty clit all the time though.

She'll filter everyone, especially Jezza.

Maggie already was Education Sec and had some pretty good bantz before she got the premiership, and she was a tough woman of conviction.

May couldn't even campaign seriously for Remain, and has so far shown no wit or humour to any degree.

Fuckers cute it's gotta be said

Either way we just need to make her look weak. My only fears are she pushes people back towards labour. Yes, even Theresa May can make a Corbyn labour look sane.

THAT WAS FAST, DAVE

Would racemixing really be so bad lads?

She's only a poo by technicality, she's a Parsi, like Freddie Mercury

She's Aryan af

Filtered.

If they love the EU so much they can fuck off and rot in it, they don't deserve to leech off us.
Fuck them.

Are you suggesting he runs his own twitter?

Obviously not, but he seemed a little too eager talking about Larry.

YOU POST THAT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD

Kill yourself.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T MY CAT BE LIKE THAT

Brilliant choices lad, /Britpol/ bookclub when?

Post this at him in the future whenever he brings it up.

does your cat not come on your lap?

Human Accomplishment and Anglo-Saxon Supremacy are brilliant books.

That's why David Cameron is so feminine and weak, the cat has infected him with T. gondii.

lel.

You can do both.

Just sometimes, and only when it wants to, not when I want it.

You bully your cat tbf lad.

do you feed your cat? do you give it treats?

Fuck off.

2 0 1 6

Have you ever discussed race with a non white irl?

I've barely scraped the surface before and they usually shut down and try to change the topic. What are they afraid of? Is it just that they think you wont like them if they disagree or is it that they're afraid to hear what you have to say?

Off yourself lad.

What the fuck is that thing

You little faggot, stop with the cat hate

Most people, white and non-white, are aware of what happens to anyone who talks about race candidly. They just don't want to get fired/suspended/expelled for being overheard talking about it with an autist like you lad.

At least I'm not a tranny/tranny lover or an anime poster. That makes me better than half of Brit/pol/

IrishAmericanWoman.Jpg

Lad I heard there's a cardigan sale on at H&M right now.

Yes.

When you're in an [/spoiler]interracial relationship[/spoiler] its pretty easy to talk about race openly I've found.

Can get away with a lot more.

ARGHHH!!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WEARING CARDIGAN SWEATERS!!!!

Looks huwhite to the alt-right tbh.

C I V I C

You're right America is going to develop more lad Develop into a less then 60% White country

I'm not an autist though. I pay my own bills, have a full time job, am not a virgin, I have a lot of friends, rarely play video games, hate anime and get a long with everyone in my family(to varying degrees)

Why do you mongs wast time spoilering like that? Just use to asterisks on each end.

ffs

Why were you fucking posting here at 4am in burger time then, you don't have a life.

Wew, JIDF detected tbh.

If you were a good lawyer you could tear this vague shite to fucking shreds.

Only because I get frustrated when it doesn't want to sit on my lap.

Yeah. I give it treats when it sits on my lap and when we go on walks.

The average white American

What QT are the two pozzers in the first pic from again? I think they're in the same QT as this guy.

I work 3pm to 12:30am. I enjoy following politics and discussing race/nationalism in one of the few places I can without everyone sperging out, what else should I be doing?

Have fun dying alone.

Anyone know where I can get either of these two flags?

Killing yourself for being a yank mutt tbh

Why are you even posting on Holla Forums lad?

Why is it using the older version of the union jack?

Yeah so do we, thats why we don't want yanks like you here.

Didn't know you could spoiler like that.

Girl I'm with currently is non white.
I regularly tell her I'm proud of being white and think white people should be more proud of their ancestors etc
She thinks it's cute

Mosley supported Irish nationalism iirc

mummyyy

Is this America?

Ebin meme.

You're a cuckold.

That's explained in the post you're replying to.

I'm not sperging out. You all seem emotional. It's the internet, calm down.

You're muttposting lad, that's not welcome or wanted.

I spoilered it. What's the point of spoilers if we don't post things that people would want spoilered?

Going to play devil's advocate here and ask why the far right even bothers criticising Islam.

All it does is get us bogged down in a complicated theological and historical debate which in part requires speaking Arabic, and being versed in the debates surrounding the Quran, Hadiths and the Sharia in order to justify our conclusions. Even if we assume a second that Islam in its purest form
it still wouldn't make the slightest difference to the fact that in practice the entire Islamic world is comprised of cultures which are deficient, and when analysed can't possibly integrate or leave a positive impact when flooded into areas of Britain.

Just seems utterly pointless to me that we have scores of groups like LibertyGB, Britain First, EDL, all making the theological proposition rather than the broader Ann Coulter argument of why on earth we need cultural diversity of any kind.

DONT FUCKING POST MUTTS IN THIS THREAD EVER AGAIN

Is he redpilled?

Kek I'll try

You need to beat it into submission and show it who's boss

Arguments against diversity at all would reveal there isn't just one 5th column in society.

Kosher stooges like Liberty GB attack Islam specifically because they don't want to lift the curtain on the other subversive unwelcome religion in Britain.

It's common knowledge now the EDL was funded by Zionists.

Where did rare Ginnie user go?

He killed himself and so should you.

kys

someone should organise them by date and location and upload to mega/torrent

Misogyny to be hate crime

Damn these swines to hell and back. They will ignore the rape and prostitution of thousands of young girls because it's a Paki doing it but when a man says 'Alright, love?' to a woman in the street he'll be arrested.

Seriously, look at the 'definition' of misogyny:

That could be anything. But oh no, pouring petrol on a white girl and threatening to set her on fire is fine if you're brown. Fuck. This.

With some flag stores you can send in a pattern to be printed bespoke.

that's even better. I love her.

nhs.uk/Conditions/HIV/Pages/Symptomspg.aspx

Sorry, lad. Already milked this story for (you)s tbh

Has your neghole been pozzed yet lad?

how does one report an entire thread? was thinking of reporting this thread for being 95% shitposting and 3% ginnie posting and 2% actual politics, tbh

WEW LAD

Completion of the syllogism is left as an exercise for the reader.

Sorry you can't handle the bantz, lad

How about I report you? Didn't think of that did you? Fuck off!

just figured it out lads, lets hope mods delete this thread and bumplock all brit/pol/ threads in the future

I love dogs

Who /hightest/ here?

What did he mean by this?

Do you think he's getting dementia or something to that liking?

Boris Johnson

Hulk Hogan

You piece of shit, how does it feel to be rejected by both male and female separatists?

Why do they allow fat fucks in plain clothes to just sit on the front benches and browse porn on their iPhones?

You're not supposed to bring in newspapers to the commons, so I don't understand the loophole with phones.

In fairness, they're just debating a tedious and boring topic that no one cares about,

Is Burnham taking a nap?

Don't know anything about Yank politics but they all seem pretty cucked to me.

Seems their whole system of governance is specifically tailored so that popular radical movements can pretty much never succeed.

Like that whole electoral college bullshit. Really kind of mind boggling why any nation can purport to be a democracy with that system in place.

Plus its such an enormous country. How is any movement supposed to gain traction in a country the size of a continent where people of like minds often live hundreds, (if not thousand), of miles away from eachother?

Lad all their stuff is like dishrags

He was, but he's just woken up and is using the DUP bringing up terrorism to complain about the BBC saying "So-Called Islamic State" in their news coverage because it still makes muslims feel sad so we need to cuck ourselves even more.

House of Commons is telling the BBC not to say "So called IS." instead of IS.

Lad i don't know where poofters like to shop, i just see a lot of feminine men come out of that store.

You know what's also hilarious about American politics?

They actually have to respect their elected officials.

Americans have to salute and hail that chimp and his wife or else they're labelled as unpatriotic.
Imagine how cucked that is. How we treat our royalty they actually treat their Nigger president.

At least he has a dick

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/foreign-men-rape-girls-multicultural-festival/

Where were you when cuckservatives killed UKIP?

twitter.com/britainelects/status/753187095687139329?lang=en

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 36% (+1)
LAB: 35% (+1)
LDEM: 11% (+2)
UKIP: 8% (-2)
GRN: 4% (-)
(via Ipsos Mori / 09 - 11 Jul)

Yeah nah lad, poor shitpost there.

Nige quitting killed it

lel

I'll be interested to see how pathetically low support goes when the next cuckservative leader starts talking about the wonderful benefits of mass immigration for their (((libertarian))) wank fantasy.

Like every parliamentary parties poll this taken with the assumption that a general election was held today.

Trust in the Conservatives to implement the referendum mandate in full won't survive until 2020.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4sm8yr/nottinghamshire_police_records_misogyny_as_a_hate/

Lads I'm worried by how uncucked this thread is…

Lad there is no way in hell a new UKIP leader (Woofle at this point tbh) would throw away EVERYTHING they've done over the past decade for virtue signaling.

Achmed must be sleeping right now, can't ban everyone just now.

LAAAAAAAAAADDDSSSS
THERE IS A FUCKING CAT WITH NO EYES OUTSIDE

I saw it before and it had 1 eye but now it has none, it has a collar so it belongs to someone but it has no fucking eyes, why is it outside, Idk who owns it, this is scaring me lads.

Gave him some cat treats.

It's good to be home, lads.

Mori never give UKIP above 10%, not even before the GE.

Impossible lad. Hope you're promoting /r/altright like the rest of us infiltrating that website.

Stop posting this bombburner

WAIT A SECOND LAD, LOOK AT THESE TAGS ON THEIR NAMES?

DID WE BREAK THEIR MINDS OR DID WE GET BACK INTO THE SUB–REDDIT??

If you're going to shitpost, at least just leave the word lads in a form that allows my filter to completely ignore your post.

Can't see why not.

They think they'll win votes by appealing to the centre right Southern middle class.

In four years, Labour may have split apart and sunk into irrelevancy and the Tories will have lost a huge chunk of their good will because of May's leadership. The political sphere is going to be very strange in 2020, and if UKIP are still doing badly Farage will intervene like he's hinted.

I bet she does the weirdest shit in bed.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4sm8yr/nottinghamshire_police_records_misogyny_as_a_hate/d5aenwh

smh, lad. Should have smashed it with a hammer or something. Must be horrible to be blind tbh

I refuse to believe that's a real account.

That's what I'm saying, did one of us somehow get into that subreddit again without getting instantly banned?

Idk if I should do anythign to it lad, is it safe outside on its own?

Made a plebbit thread for this question. Hopefully the yanks don't ruin it.

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/4sn055/the_alt_rights_obsession_with_antiislam/

It's not all me, at least one other poster has posted at least one other vid

It'll die of starvation or hit by a car, lad. It is your job to kill it painlessly. Not sure if a hammer is the best way though tbh. Tried to smash a bird my cat brought home once but it was still alive after a few hits so I just smashed it until it was unrecognisable tbh

I know it's not just you m8

More likely we end up leaving the EU and the party is left going nowhere because it can't capitalise on anti immigrant/nationalist sentiment whilst its governed by a load of cuckservatives.

On the bright side Reddit will be happy. I hear Evans and her ilk are loved on there.

Could someone upload The Diversity Illusion to /pdf/?

Evans can't run for leadership lad, nor can Duncan. Whoever wins, it won't be anyone quite that bad.

Lad you do know us leaving the EU doesn't instantly turn the clock back 60 years and stop immigration right, we still have the marxists and immigration.

Yeah, and the party isn't against that with cuckservatives at the helm.

Evans loves immigration. Duncan does too.
I presume Woolfe would be in the same camp as them seeing as he's not only a quadroon but also a kike.

They've won anyway.
Nigel is gone and the one big name that might have done something different is mysteriously not standing for leadership.

smh. no wonder people don't like tories. Nothing but a bunch of bullies tbh

Lad I can't kill it, I want it to go back to its home.

Gunna miss his banter tbh.

Lad Woofle isn't going to throw away the parties entire voting base, even if he supported mass-immigration nobody in their right mind would be stupid enough to tank the party by going against the main issue in Britain and probably the main reason most people vote for UKIP in the first place.

Leaflets calling for a ban on dogs in public because they are 'impure' are posted to houses in Cheetham Hill
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/leaflets-calling-ban-dogs-public-11605478

Have any other papers commented, or are they waiting for it to be (((uncovered as a scam))) before they all jump on the omg poor moslems bandwagon

Duncan would be.

I don't know. I'm just really sore.

Seems like that whole faction just fucked us and our ambitions for turning the party into a more nationalist European style movement,

Lad i think your head is indeed sore, you've lost the plot.

Always has been the shit side of the Trent
Derby's nearly as bad, too many pakis

Fresh Scruton now available

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk

HURR UR RACIST!!! t. Charlie Hebdo
charliehebdo.fr/edito/racists-go-home/

UKIP never was identitarian.
We never got beaten while we were an Empire, so we're still retreating from an Imperial mindset. The French got the message when they lost the Algerian Civil war, and the Germans when they lost their colonies after WWI.

We walked away from ours (before the pajeets and dindus could commit any decent massacres of whites) so we missed the memo about blood and soil.

Civic nationalism is the best the UK can hope for.

The funny thing is normies believe it's more likely than it is a scam.

We're winning. Push what muslims really want and it'll get people looking into the belief system.

What next? "No unescorted women." kek.

Who /heroin/ here?

Go get killed again, Charlie.

Wasn't thsi the same fucking magazine that was attacked by muslims and some of their writers killed?

Who /shoutedfiddledeedeeandjumpedinthesea/ here?

We have a good twelfth lads?

It was indeed

Charlie Hebdo have always been cucks, I didn't give a single shit when they were shot by muslims.

Jesus christ, i thought these guys were anti-muslim, drawing fucking muhammad and all. Are they really deluded cucks like the rest?

No, it was the one where Mossad framed a couple of low-level magrhebis for a false flag attack on some kikes.

Same template as the Lavon affair.

BIGOTS BTFO :^)
actually she got btfo in the comments

Yeah they're pretty cucked. They were just trying to be edgelords with the Muhammad stuff.

POITIERS BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

DON'T FALL OFF YOUR HORSE LAD KEK

We're not buying your fucking water filters lad.

Requesting pic pointing out what's wrong with this retarded copypasta

lel

I don't do any of those things tbh

Best retort is to point out that the pasta essentially equates non-Brits (non-whites in the lefty brain) to property and that that kind of literal objectification is tantamount to slavery. They really fucking hate that.

There was that cuck "poet" who did this to slag off English nationalists/patriots.

Most will walk to their local
English pub
English ale
Wouldn't eat either as they're shite
Assuming

Blatant false flag of course, but Britain First and NA are totally legit

Particularly intrigued by the way this pans out, if it is a deliberate scam that is intentionally supposed to be revealed as a scam, then we're in interesting false flag territory. I'm taking notes essentially.

However, I doubt this is fake, this kind of thing has happened loads of times before. It's just because it is so soon after the recent 'spike' in h8 crimes that it's a bit sus.

Britain First and NA are legit and you're being exceedingly kind to suggest that their stupidity is planned

DAFTIES

codiene

Can someone give me the TL;DW for this guy?

His videos bore me to tears.

I ever get a leaflet like that I'll take my two for a walk and have them do their business on the mosque

that's what they want you to think.

It must be awful being foreign tbh lads

How do they cope?

Both are a joke but NA less so.

It's less funny to see 30-40 somethings make fools of themselves than a few young lads.
Same goes for lefty street movements.

Street movements in general are shite.

No, I'm literally in NA the smart lads get subsumed by the hurrrrrrrrr Hitler cunts

If NA purges those all the actually intelligent lads can rise. Thinking of leaving for a while because of this issue.

Pretty simple if you want to be less of a joke:

No visible tattoos.
No alliances with crusty skinheads.
Less preaching.
More schadenfreude.

He used to be a NF activist and was then in the BNP as Griffin's bodyguard.

He thinks most British nationalists engage in counterproductive confrontational tactics and are possible shills. Instead he thinks we need an electoral nationalist party (like the BNP in the early 2000s)

NA don't have any of those problems. The problems are a lot more fundamental and are basically rooted in the fact that NA are trying to clear the name of a guy who died 70 years ago instead of actually talking about important issues.

FRESH BREAD

Every nationalist thinks he's found the golden goose these days.

out out out!

Nationalism is for mongs anyway.

Belief in a homogenous nation that caters to its own interests and that of its people is not something that needs an ideology if that's what you mean

We just need to get rid of 'petty nationalist' bigots tbqh
t. Richard Spencer

BASED POLAND

Why is it so hard? Why does every group have to be obsessed with fucking BURQAS and HALAL MEAT?

NUTTALL COME BACK

If they want to clear his name they should do it indirectly by making people aware of the looming threat of Bolshevism, subversive Marxist cells all over Europe, context of degenerate Wiemar Germany, international banking inducing speculation and bubbles, Jewish involvement in all these problems etc…

If you do that context building effectively people will naturally start viewing le ebin moustache man in a more positive light. In other words; being effectively Anti-Marxist is probably better than being Pro-Hitler.

fucking redditors, cats are fucking filthy

poal.me/o0iei8

Important poll