Brain + Alcohol = Hold the people down

A while ago i watched this documentary with a guy who talked about how to rule the world. He lecturing a class of FSB agents and told about five ways the elite control the people, like economics and weapons, but one of the points was alcohol. He said that alcohol has been used for generations to hold the people down, that it destroys the neurons in your brain and something about the center of information. "one tiny zip of alcohol and it will take three years to restore what you have lost". He further went on and told about the promoters of alcohol, through film and media. Even said that President Putin never drinks, and drinks water when he toasts. Is there something to this? I know it kills brain cells, but so many other things. It sounded like something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=kuf9d3sci-w

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)
popsci.com/article/science/plastic-microparticles-found-beers
archive.is/K0Vwi
labdoor.com/rankings/fish-oil
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2002/08/24/saturated-fat3.aspx
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/01/enjoy-saturated-fats-theyre-good-for-you.aspx
westonaprice.org/health-topics/myths-truths-about-soy/
westonaprice.org/know-your-fats/the-skinny-on-fats/
westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/characteristics-of-traditional-diets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

getting shitfaced ruins health

the longest living people drink alcohol MODERATELY

I think it's just a small 'hoax' he spreads to help the people there to stop drinking. Since a lot of people have a drinking problem there.

Dang.
I'm a chronic binge drinker.

Maybe it's time that I just kill myself.

He calls it the genetic weapon. Through alcohol, tobacco and drugs.

Alcohol removes the grease in your brain by making plugs and blocking the capillaries in the brain, which makes the neurons die. The death of neurnos is percieved has a harmless state of intoxication. It is not a direct problem, but through generations it will affect the populations genetics and make them stupid.

I've quit smoking, and i'm seriously thinking on stopping to drink for good. I'm not eating glycol and fats either. It's so much shit that fucks you up. Chocolate always contains soy, fat and sugar

Why go through the effort when you can achieve the same result by just drinking more?

Not true. A 2 oz. shot of bourbon takes 4 hours to leave your system.

One night of heavy binge drinking is restored after 24-36 hours.

Alcohol doesn't kill brain cells it just slows 'em down for a little while; but certainly "years". More like "days".

Is this the real deal? I though it was good for you if obviously if you ain't a lard ass and in moderation.

Then why is alcoholism genetic if it isn't a successful trait in some way?

Funny you should say that. I had the same thought immediately after I posted.

been wondering what a culture without alcohol would be like.
if it'd be possible to swap out alcohol for some other past time.
seems odd kids in the city think it's normal to have casual sex, take drugs, binge drink and all that other pre-hitler berlin stuff.

It makes plugs in the capillaries which makes the neurons die. It also affects the brain and the epigenetic inheritance.

I got drunk once in my life about a year ago, never want to do it again. How fucked am I?

Some fats are good for you. The quality matters.
Obviously, the fat from an Avocado will be better for your body than the fat from a pudding cup.

As long as you keep PUFAs and transfats down and focus on getting a lot of saturated fats, you will be healthy. It's less unhealthy to eat too much than not enough of saturated fat.

yeah sounds legit

[citation needed]

What's next … gonna tell us how phrenology proves IQ?

untermensch as fuck tbh

Is there….any proof of any of this?

No shit alcohol is degenerate. Why do you think Jews constantly promote sex and drinking culture. Dumb men down and rule them through their vices. But yeah I haven't drank in about 3 years and my mind feels so much clearer.

I dont know if this guy is legit but it says he is: Efimov Victor Alekseyevich - Rector of Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University (SPbSAU), doctor in science, economics, professor.

Just see what he says at 23:30 in the embed.

Lol don't worry sport. I binged drink from late highschool to first half of college. You'll be fine.

I think its an exaggeration. I'm an alcoholic and I excelled through higher education. It does slow you down and makes you a slave to your passions. It's also expensive.

If you haven't watched Defamation, you should. An old early (labor) Zionist lady in Israel says the Jews of the West are just there to control and parasite on the population, and one thing she mentions is alcohol.

Alcohol is the white mans best friend. She'll always be there for you, lad.

(Checked)
You got a link? I never heard of it before

Alcohol is degenerate as fuck.
I say shoot every worthless drunk in their head and be done with them.
I've seen alcohol destroy people happy people.
Everyone has seen the 250 pound man baby crying like a bitch.
A normal person don't want to be around their dumb asses.
Gas em

The only way I could do my homework.in college was to drink a beer. Slowed me down just enough that I could do math.

You really put the edge in straight edge.

look at all the jew controlled alcohol companies

but untainted wine and unhopped beer is probably health in moderation. Kikes ruin everything.

I only drink during special occasions, and even then I only ever get buzzed and that's about it.

Never really enjoyed alcoholic drinks, they're pretty overrated tbh.

There's a difference between drunks and the vast majority of the population who drink that aren't alcoholics. I drink on a Friday afternoon over the course of the afternoon, one to four beers worth as a social thing, I haven't been properly drunk for about 9 years and even back then it was rare as hell.

Quite a few of the intelligencia we know today drink, though infrequently, but they drink. A lot of them take it have taken hallucinogenics too.
I doubt it does that much to be honest, at least, I doubt you'd personally see a noticeable difference.

Now see,I can respect that.
I've just seen too many of my friends that can't drink just one beer.They drink till they pass out and in between start fights and crying and all that bull shit.
I can't stand it.
I wouldn't trust them to watch my ass when it starts really habbeing.

The NEET life is cancer

I use to be a vile drunk. My relationship with alcohol was disgusting, the hardest part about giving up the drink was everybody around me drinks too much.

I hate that western culture for young males has become a drinking contest. Hardest thing I have every done. Socially speaking it felt like suicide for the first 10 months and people still say I am boring now but still have good friends.

Fuck, that sounds exactly like my life right now.

Thanks for the hope, user.

IKTF anons. There really is hope, and having a reason to change and lift yourself (and eventually others) up always helps.

I used to be a pretty bad alcoholic. Drinking in bars got me out of my shell and was actually realy good for me, but the alcohol was not, as i found out.

I still drink a bit, but i dont get drunk often. For some reason, a light buzz really sets my creativity going. Like it lubricates my brain or something and helps me think more clearly. have realized it does not have this effect on everyone else and have always wondered about it.

Can anyone explain this?

It's a documentary made by an old Israeli. I'm surprised the ADL didn't throw a shitfit.

here's the wiki. I assume you know how to torrent things…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)

This tbh. But not math. For me it helped me free associate for written papers. It also loosened the tongue before class so I could participate in discussion better.

Just wait for the summer of chaos to really commence, alcoanon.

Was a moderate/somewhat heavy drinker throughout my 20s.

Began to notice I hung around mostly retarded liberals, saw what it did to my family. Grandpa died of cirrhosis, biological father was a bum, sister now has pancreatitis. I stopped drinking and noticed how things became clearer. Noticed how much I hate being around drunks. Noticed how annoying drunk people are.

Now I have a few craft beers on the weekends, 3 at most. Enjoy the feeling of just a few, haven't been "drunk" in 5 years. Won't touch processed alcohol. Only unfiltered unpasteurized stuff.

Yeah honestly just keeping yourself busy is the only thing that will help.

It was hard going from 2 bottles a day for months to cold turkey but after day 3 it's cake.

fucking hippie

Before the graduations 18th may in Norway, all, and i mean all the students of Norway crew up and drink EVERY day. Its so fucking organized, party, party. I wonder how the generation would have been without this, we are already fairly high up.

Beer goggles.

If you like Budweiser and shitty pisswater like Miller, you just have a kid's palate.

Go drink Boone's Farm and start crying, telling everyone how much you love them.

I bet you also drink frappés or some faggot shit, but can't take the taste of a true black strong coffee. Fight me, fagit.

:^)

I hope you're not saying that 2 bottles of wine per month is excessive because I go through that much every weekend and that would worry me

Then according to OP, your brain is dead for life.

One zip (an ounce) = 3 years recovery

Do the math.

you sound like an alt-kike fagot

Seen enough people in my life destroyed by alcoholism… a genetic flaw which removes the inhibition to stop drinking… so you drink until you wind up dead, destitute, or imprisoned.

Used to drink by myself, maybe a case of beer every month or so, tell yourself it's not that much and can stop anytime… but it's a waste of money and mind, even if you're "only a little buzzed".

Efimov may or may not be hoaxing but his intentions are good… quit alcohol forever and you think so much more clearly. Do not forget that Hitler and Rudel were Teetotalers! Replace the alcohol hole in your life with a fitness routine.

Do what you want but I know alcohol has one good purpose, that is to toast the gods. It's their liquor and easily overcomes a mortal who uses it for anything else but ritual or survival. Good luck stalker.

Never, ever, ever let Holla Forums "science" worry you.

Not being busy is definitely a big part of the problem. When I was employed/in school, I still binge drank occasionally out of stress, but it happened less often and I could go for longer without it.

As much as I am excited about the rise of Trump and the steadily increasing number of happenings this year, deep down I know that they probably won't change my life much in the long run. I'm chronically depressed due to being unemployed for months and in general being a failure at everything I do.

Here's how that works:
The grandchild of a lifelong heavy drinker will actually develop a strong resistance to the effects of alcohol.

So, drink up! For your grandchildren's sake.

Drink your nigger pisswater all you'd like. Sorry you have the tastes of a 14 year old. Maybe one day you can savor and enjoy the taste of an actual beer.

fucking hipster beer snob kill yourself.

strong beers are the absolute best

oh ok. Yeah that would take a pretty heavy toll on your health.

How did that not make you feel like shit? If I drank two bottles of wine in a night I'd have a hangover that lasted the whole next day.

Perception shapes reality. (Not an argument to dismiss the existence of Kek & the Ogdoad!)

If you believe you are worthless and cannot change for the better, so you are. If you hold yourself to a high standard and constantly struggle for improvement than you will be stronger than you ever imagined possible.

What a big nose you have!

What's about people who drink because they can't take the jewish degenerate world anymoer and drink to numb the pain?

They drink Wine mostly, which has entirely different health benefits than liquor.

Wine isn't bad in moderation and beer has great nutritional benefits because it's essentially liquid bread. Monks used to live on good beer during fasts. Liquor does absolutely nothing for you at all. Just rots your gut and hides reality.

Can't imagine the damage it's done to me. I mean I'm not exactly thick now but damn, I must have had the potential to be so much smarter. I was in top classes before then but obviously started to drop.

/blog post

Thats not really how it works. The areas of the brain booze damages arent exactly the ones that would make you go full retard.

kurwa!
I drink about quarter a bottle of vodka a day but then again i'm a slav so thats literally nothing I don't even get drunk

Also I strangly never got an hangover no matter how much I was drinking I think we slavs are in a strange symbiosis with alcohol we keep making it and it's keeping us from commiting suicide or murdering other things around us.

I guess we all have our cheekis to breeki.

that guy is right though german beer is simply the best

Yea not full on retarded, but a bit dimmer.

One of the founders of AA tripped balls with Huxley and quit booze

Gotta eat before hand and drink lots of water mate.

I dont know man, that sounds like some motivation/effort issues.

Alcohol damages "white matter" not "grey matter" in the brain.

good fucking choice nigga

tasteless pleb detected

Is that what you drink at your fuckparties?

I'm going on 15 years with the exception of 4 PBRs I drank in 2009.

I encourage everyone to stop drinking.

You have shit taste then, a cheap Staropramen is better than that german soup.

I'm an alcoholic. Alcohol is something that is extremely addictive to some, and not to others. Non-alcoholics will never understand

I wish women were brewed according to Germany purity laws tbh

Ah yea suppose. Makes me feel better

popsci.com/article/science/plastic-microparticles-found-beers

archive.is/K0Vwi

=^/

Why are you afraid of flavor? The horse piss that passes as domestic lager is trash though still acceptable to drink on hot days and there are a hundred or two beer styles too choose from. Why would you even enslave yourself to near flavorless crap?

Germans btfo

English beer rules!

Top top bier choice lad. I do prefer regular hefe instead of dunkel but dunkel is good also. Also a Vitus is amazing.

Have you tried their Korbinian Doppelbock? Shit is cash.

Never had alcoholic drinks. Never will. Don't poison yourselves.

No I have not sadly. I traveled to Germany last summer and tried everything I could get my hands on. My options are limited here in Dixie. I have Paulaner Hefeweizen which is quiet good and cheap. I have recently started my own homebrew attempt at a good Bavarian Wheat beer. Hopefully it comes out drinkable. Its fermenting as we speak.

Every single recreational drug enslaves you by providing false good feelings that are tethered to chemical imbalances and a material substance.

Could also be psychosomatic. Its sort of like the placebo effect.

Unless you were downing pints of paint thinner or acetone, you shouldnt really worry man.

I only get hangovers if I puke, and I never got to that point. I'm also a slavshit and have been drinking a tad bit the last two years.

I do feel better though, clearer. Not having a hangover didn't mean I was at 100%

Fug. At least I'm mostly a wine drinker.

If your suppliers can get Paulaner, see if you can get your hands on their Salvator Doppelbock, which is just as good is Weihenstephaner's. If you ever pass through the southwest, we have Weihen's full line.

This is probably what I hated the most about alcohol culture. Fucking beer snobs.

I have had a Salvator Doppelbock which was excellent. I normally only tend to drink those in the winter which I believe is seasonally correct. As I understand it Weissbier and Kellerbier is more a spring/summer beer and Bocks and Doppelbocks are winter. Helles seems to be year around.

Anyone who thinks alcohol or mild natural drugs in moderation is degenerate is a D&C faggot.

Our people and white culture in general involved both of these things since the dawn of civilization. Before the Jew.

Now to say that they are even degenerate? Please gas yourselves.

Is this bait? Because almost everything you said is wrong.

There is no grease in your brain.
Your brain capillaries getting blocked is called having a stroke.
Neurons dying is not what makes you drunk.
No matter how much someone drinks in their lifetime, it will have zero effect on genetics if anyone tries to tell me anything about epigenetics you can fuck off, it doesn't apply here
Quitting smoking is good, well done.
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF GLYCOL IN YOUR DIET IN THE FIRST PLACE HOLY SHIT I HOPE YOU WEREN'T SIPPING ON ANTIFREZE WITH YOUR SUNDAY ROAST JUSUS CHRIST
Fats are good for you nigger, and just swap to some 80% cocoa dark chocolate and stop being a pleb.

I used to hate the snobbery as well until I tried a really good craft beer. It's pretty amazing what can be done with it.

Won't stop me hating the snobs that pass on a macro brew for no good reason though. Likewise with fine dining snobs who refuse to eat cheap take-away.

You're pretty retarded aren't you, I bet you see a naturopath.

He'll also be more prone to alcoholism.

Regular & frequent binge drinking's pretty bad for you. Moderation is key; nothing degenerate about that, to my mind. The vast majority of people can moderate on their own without outside aid. If you have a wish to moderate but repeated tries to moderate the ethyl jew consistently result in getting unintentionally shit-faced by the end of the night, then abstinence is probably the best course for you. There are a lot of avenues but don't try it on your own if that's already failed. There's A.A., but there are a lot of other paths, too. I'd suggest exploring A.A., since it's a lot cheaper than therapy ($1 suggested donation per meeting attended, plus the B.B. is $8). A.A. really depends on the quality in your area. Since A.A. has a rule that basically says that groups can run themselves however they damn well please (aside from affiliating with organizations outside A.A. or accepting donations from outside A.A.), you might have to "shop around" some of the local groups. A.A. as a whole has suffered the same membership expansion + subsequent downslide bullshit as other enthusiast clubs. There's a meme image, I can't seem to find it, but it's where some guys are playing something like a tabletop RPG and having a good time. Then one of them brings a friend who isn't quite part of the core group, but that's alright because he's interested in learning the rules. Then they start bringing gfs who don't care about the rules of the original game. Then all the women attract chads who start to take over the club, while the original core members are pushed to the side. In very early A.A., if you went in and said, "I don't think I have a disease" or "I don't want any of this God stuff" then they'd say, fine, get lost; you're taking up space. If you don't want what we have, then we can't help you. Come back if & when you're ready. In certain regions, you couldn't just passively attend meetings; you had to be "sponsored in" to the program by a sober member of the fellowship. That way, the only people at meetings were those who wanted to be there and who were working the program with a sponsor. They also determined through trial & error that you don't want A.A. to affiliate too closely with treatment centers, and you don't want the local court system to make A.A. mandatory for anybody. But after Bill died then G.S.O. got rebooted by liberal. feminist, & atheist (((organizers))) who wanted to make the program more palatable to newcomers by diluting it of the icky God stuff. (Remember, in early A.A., if you didn't want God, then you'd be shown the door. They weren't about trying to change people's minds if they weren't ready for it. A.A. was a program of attraction, never promotion. This is important, because people coming to A.A. now are under the impression that A.A.'s supposed to work for them, not realizing that it only works for those who are willing to work a 12-step program with a sponsor.) These organizers successfully lobbied A.A. General Service Conference (basically A.A.'s voting body) to remove conference approval from all literature with an explicitly Christian tone, such as the Little Red Book and Twenty-Four Hours a Day.

Nowadays a lot of the meetings are Open meetings (=literally anybody can attend), and so a lot of the people in attendance and sharing actually have no clue how the 12-step program's supposed to work. The courts pack the meetings with a lot of people who have no business being there (either because they don't want to be there or because they aren't real alcoholics, they're just binge drinkers who can handle their liquor, or drug addicts). If you're new and attending one of these meetings, then you really have no idea which are the truths and which are the lies. If you think you have a drinking problem and are interested in finding out what A.A. has to offer, then you want to find a Closed meeting, one with predominantly male members (and some women of the butch, probable-lesbian variety) of the older generation who carry A.A. literature to meetings and who keep the older traditions alive. Avoid meetings that advertise "Atheists in A.A." because those will be touchy-feeling, wholly feminized groups who want to make A.A. palatable to everyone and dilute the program as a result. You want one with men standing proudly outside who give you a handshake when you arrive. Bonus points if there are grown-ass men built like tanks who break down crying during the meeting but who otherwise look like the kinda guys you'd want to have on your team in an ancient battle. If you get inside and it's a woman-led meeting with some girly-men pussies in the corner who are too cucked to come over and say hello to you before the meeting, then take that as a red-flag.

Beer and wine typically have fairly mild alcohol contents.

Beer ranging from 2%-12%, though most are 4%-6%

Wine being 9%-16% with, again, most ranging in the middle 12.5%-14%

While having these in moderation are not harmful, infact in some cases drinking a single glass every one to two days is beneficial, but like everything else in massive quantities, is terrible for you.

However, I see little to no data on any form of hard liquor, Vodka, Whisky, Rum Etc providing any form of benefit. While I can understand having some Whisky or what have you for special occasions for fun. What I don't understand people only drinking that other then to get fucked up on it.

You do realize your brain is composed of fat right? Same with the rest of your nervous system for that matter? You do need some fat in your diet, not say you should eat a tub of butter though.

Indeed, the brain is composed primarily of lipids. This is the reason why lipid solubility in a drug affects greatly its effect on the CNS. It's also the reason why Methamphetamine is so much stronger than Amphetamine.

Drinking a lot != Alcoholism

Alcoholism is when you use alcohol to escape. It's a symptom of depression, anxiety, or other mental illness.

Some folks just drink.

Restore? Since when can you restore anything lost in the brain?

top kek

so what's being slid today?

What's next, threads about banning moving pictures and those d*mn vaudevilles? Who unleashed the fucking suffragettes on this board?

I think video games is next on the list, then movies.

go back to freech, anime nigger

Under appreciated

You sheltered little babbies need to drink MORE, frankly. Alcohol is a social lubricant. You should have all your discussions while drunk and make all your decisions while sober. It is the ancient Aryan way.

You guys are all falling deep into the trap of Jewish thought… that is, if something in an extreme amount is BAD, then therefor that same thing in the opposite extreme must be GOOD. If getting blinding drunk every night is good, then it must be better to never even smell the stuff, right?

Stop thinking like plebs, all of you. I'm tired of reading this stupid "let's all be joyless puritans" threads on my Holla Forums.

this

Reminder that Hitler committed suicide by blowing his brains out.

Also, good fucking luck banning beer in Germany.

I don't believe alcohol does kill brain cells, but rather interferes with the connections between them. So a person drinking moderately does not suffer long term effects.

Synapses that is. (Could not think of the word).

nice projecting. More like:

stopped reading, gas yourself, kike.

Why should I listen to anything you say? You're a drinker, which according to you means that you are brain damaged.

So everyone should be a vegetarian, get dogs, and love Islam?

Fuck off with your idol worship.

I can't explain it, but I can concur. In a way, I feel like it grounds me. My brain is moving much too fast for me to fully flesh out all of my ideas. Alcohol slows down my thought process and it becomes organized and methodical instead of rapid chaos.

It's like my sober brain is on full-auto and focusing on making as many different connections and formulating as many ideas as possible, and my slightly intoxicated brain is on semi-automatic and focuses on making every idea count much more.

Is it really such a bad idea to censor jew media?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Already happening thanks to refugees

Except Jew quickly morphs into "thing I don't like." It becomes a buzzword- you shout it loud enough to signal to the world that thing you don't like is evil.

If there's no jews involved in the production, you just claim they're cryptokikes or paid by Israel. It amounts to the same thing, it's a technique meant to silence people you disagree with.

Yes, because Jews would quickly be in charge of "censoring" the Jew media.

Even if no Jews were involved, such a system would quickly degenerate into serving the state instead of serving the people.

Any form of government that assumes a benign, incorruptible government to function is inherently flawed. Such a system would invite graft and bribery and political favors and overt abuses of power.

Yeah, it would be a shitshow for sure.

The American Revolution was organized by a bunch of drunk guys, as were many revolutions.

This
HofBrau Original is the best shit

Drinking is a tradition predating recorded history, how on Earth can you suggest that it makes people subservient and retarded with a straight face?

LITERALLY JIDF

Do you guys ever notice how all the anti-muslim posts are done by shills? They make the same posts with no argument just aggressive shit-flinging. These guys are even shitting on religious puritans. Muslims are the true ideological allies of Europe and Christians, Jews obviously control immigration, but they hate Islam, they just want brown people.

Only one religion has banned alcohol and all the other vices that let the Jews come into power, usury, adultery, sexual immodesty. The only argument they make is "shitskins", which doesn't even make sense, because Christianity comes from the same place, and the whole world, even shitskins, need to be part of the same true religion.

Now watch a million shills attack this post saying "shitskin" and "deus vult" with no actual argument

This user is a fucking idiot.
He claims that alcohol removes the grease in your brain and is therefore bad and that he doesn't eat fat because that's bad too.
Going by your logic the natural state of the brain contains grease which should be preserved, but in order to do that you need to avoid alcohol and fat.

I study neuroscience for fun and I can 100% tell you without and doubt that fats are critical for brain function. If the mind doesn't receive them from the diet, it will produce them or it will die.

You posted that with an image of a man who doesn't drink.

That too much mate.

I posted it because his smile captures the feelings I feel when I read OP and with to convey to others.

Yeah, but the picture shows a counter-example to your enlightened moderate opinion. You look like an idiot posting that picture with what you said.

Yes fine, but he still doesn't drink and has an excellent mind.
Is it not prudent do determine the true effect alcohol has on man's potential?
After all, it's an addictive substance that's sold to everyone. If you look at it as such it falls in with a bunch of ugly things. Tobacco, caffine, sugar, painkillers, gluten. These are all bad for you.

Great post.

All you need to know in this thread.

/thread

How new are you?

Pretty shit thinking, tbh fam. There are no "true effects" of alcohol taken in a vacuum. If you can't handle the booze, then don't drink it. That's basically what it comes down to.

But these shitty threads where the puritain plebs start saying X is universally bad because it has not-so-unversally bad effects is just kind of lame and really shows a severe weakness of character. If a person drinks to excess and ruins his life, this is not a "true effect" of alcohol, it is a "true effect" of this person shitting up his life.

Abos cannot resist them.

Video games made before the PS2 era are generally at least salvageable. You couldn't use the industry as a propaganda machine before you couldn't shovel it in with easily accessible quicktime not-games like God of War. SNES master race.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN! In this tread!

Used to drink the liquid jew everyday when I was a liberal faggot. Decided to try LSD once, holy shit it was amazing.
Tried it again the next month while browsing 4/pol/ (this was my first time going there, used to constantly browse Holla Forums and Holla Forums while shitting on Holla Forums). It was a bad move for the old liberal in me, because since then I've always had racist views, spout hitler did nothing wrong, etc.

I stopped drinking after.

Right, because user on the internet couldn't know what he's talking about.
And there are no "true effects" get real.
Do people get drunk from alcohol?

Yes, you can get drunk from alcohol. I myself have been drunk many many times before. No problems here whatsoever. So why should some dumbass with mental problems and addiction influence my decisions?

not indo aryan, we got weed in our culture D;

Intoxication is a true effect of alcohol.
One that you know about.

I highly doubt it was the alcohol that made your marks drop.

Same shit happened with me, except I rarely ever drink (only when I'm severely depressed or I feel incredibly guilty about something).

Your falling marks are more than likely due to the same reason most of us ended up here, demoralization and and impending feeling of something not being right in the world leading to a feeling of not giving a fuck as you used to.

You probably recognized that "good marks" are a bunch of bs and that life consists of so much more that they never show or tell you about.

And if you masturbate you'll go blind!

What do you mean with that? like propylene glycol?, The only unhealthy thing i do its vaping because i think nicotine its good in small doses, and im planning on using only vegetable glycerin for it, cause i heard PG its bad for you

he didn't microphallus as a side effect of alcohol did he?

too much alcohol isn't good
too much oxygen isn't good
too much water isn't good
too much anything isn't good… how long will it take darwin to weed out those who do not understand this?

Calm down - unless you're some form of nigger.
Whites have been drinking alcohol for 30 generations.
Our livers are well able for lots of it.
You shouldn't drink because it makes you lazy and ill. Unless you're guzzling a litre of spirits a day it's not going to kill you - just fuck you up.

Thats a real fuckin stupid comparison

Putin is ex-KGB. If you've read any Bezmenov you know exactly why he doesn't drink. Anyway, are we really sure it kills brain cells? Many geniuses throughout history were complete drunks.

So what is your argument? Intoxication is a "true effect" of alcohol? Alright. Some people drink and get intoxicated. Some people don't. Now what?

The human brain has a filter that manages alcohol intake. Once that's burned out you're going to have the death of brain cells.
Korsakoff's syndrome and the like are the result.
This only applies to humans. Niggers of all stripes are far more susceptible.
Don't drink, however, it's really bad for you even if you're human (white).

Beer being liquid bread is a good analogy, particularly considering the increased use of soy based flour in commercial breads; they are both linked to the feminization (via hormone analogues) of western society. Saying health benefits though is a bit rich m8.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Eh your pretty fucked since you took it to the level of drunkenness. Probably increased your chance of dementia before your life expectancy by about 15%.

why did fucking vikings drink alcohol then you cunt?

I don't think that a small sip will do that; wine and beer would have killed Europe mentally, and Islamic world would have conquered us.

okay, obviously alcohol has some pretty damaging mechanisms of action, however this is a total lie. Your body is far stronger than that, if ethanol was THAT damaging we'd never have survived.

Wasn't there a shitload of butthurt because Putin drank super rare wine or whatever that people for some reason cared a lot about?

be careful with wine or youll get kiked.

seriously, some wine has incredibly high levels of fluoride.

oh btw they fluoridate almost all salt, and non stick pans are made with fluoride and chip it into your food.

its called dopamine

only cheap shitty wine

organic/hippy growers from Cali are great, any of the long lasting producers from Italy, France, Germany, etc are all great.

Sometimes I drink a gallon of wine a day (about 5 bottles).

I'm sharper and more "me" when I have some booze in my bloodstream. Maybe that makes me an alcoholic….oh well…

Undercover Jesuit detected.

He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.

The joke is that the guy is Russian.

Fats? You dumb nigger. Omega 3s and saturated fats are what the kikes sought to remove from our diets by replacing our saturated fats with polyunsaturated fats aka Omega 6s which are pro-inflammatory and lead to inflammatory illnesses. Look up a list of foods containing polyunsaturated fats right now and you will see how those foods replaced many of our traditional foods that were deemed unsafe by (((them))). Omega 3s restore neurological health, restore anti-inflammatory defenses, and many affected health benefits in between. If you're like many of the people who eat according to the Standard American Diet, your body's fat reserves are filled with shit and it takes longer to burn than regular fat. Get high purity fish oil aka omega 3 and stop avoiding fats before your body turns to shit and you die.

labdoor.com/rankings/fish-oil
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2002/08/24/saturated-fat3.aspx - list of the good, the bad, and the ugly fats
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/01/enjoy-saturated-fats-theyre-good-for-you.aspx - Prime Redpill on fats
An excerpt:

Stay away from the (((omega 6))). You get enough of that in most foods to never need it in supplementation. You know what omega 6s are good for? Feeling pain. Literally, they help your body feel pain. Had enough pain? Then don't take more omega 6 than you need to.

I'm in my 20s and never consumed alcohol. It is definitely a tool of the jews. It ruins peoples critical thinking skills. A lot here seem red pulled on the degeneracy of weed but think "casual" alcohol is fine. It's not.

You're fucking dumb. Saturated fats are horrible for health. Oils in general are bad too. The only thing that matters is your omega 6 to 3 ratio. The more 3 to 6 the better. You're right people need more 3 but fish oil capsules have been found to be full of toxins and other things you don't want so I wouldn't recommend them.

summershill plz go

Except they're not. Read The French Paradox. What vindicated saturated fats was the observation of other white cultures where their diets stayed traditional and their mortality was found to not have anything to do with a diet high in saturated fats. More importantly was high saturated fats is akin to traditional diets and older generations of people who lacked the "diet" related issues of their descendants. The conclusion was that despite a diet high in saturated fats, older traditional cultures and modern societies that followed traditional diets didn't succumb to what kikes claimed would happen. To this day people still believe saturated fats are the essence of weight gain and other health issues. It's like a terrible meme that won't go away.

Then don't buy capsules or toxic capsules for that matter. Problem solved. Even that user you replied to linked a website that ranks supplements by purity.

Muslims don't drink alcohol, they're all inbred retards.

White people used to drink alcohol all day every day, even the children. Back them they ruled the world.

556 is still a nice little get.

What about Oxycontin? I love my O's

Nice try Akmed. If not drinking made people stay smart the Middle East would be the center of all knowledge instead of retardedness.

Wew lad. Thats not how the body works

You are in fact fucking dumb though.

Here's just one example of how gullible and uninformed you are: Ancel Keys did not link saturated fat intake to heart disease in 1953. He linked fat intake to heart disease. Well, he didn't even do that, he just found a correlation and cautioned against interpreting it as causation, calling for further research on the effects of diet on human health. Ancel Keys was a scientific pioneer in that he was the first person on the planet to propose a possible relationship between diet and cardiovascular disease.

And I hope you are aware that the section you quoted is plagiarized from the work of Gary Taubes (GCBC), who is Jewish. Another popular Jew who likes fat and hates sugar is Rubert Lustig ("The Bitter Truth"). Another one is Dariush Mozaffarian, who works with David Ludwig at Harvard to promote high-fat diets and downplay the disastrous effects of saturated fat on human health while vastly exaggerating the effects of sugar.
Ancel Keys, however, was a White Christan who lived to 100 years of age on a low-fat diet with very limited animal products.

Traditional diets are much lower in fat than modern diets. How about you too stop being an uninformed clown and look at actual data instead of fabricating fiction out of thin air. Even the diets of 100 years ago are MUCH lower in fat than modern diets and MUCH higher in carbohydrates.

Brain + Alcohol = Hold the people down

+christianity/islam

I kinda agree, but remember that alcohol and/or its metabolic products (acetaldehyde) are powerful mutagens that can affect germline DNA.

I guess it sounds lame, but Trump has really inspired me to not drink. Short of taking a sip at the rare toast, I've decided to go dry. I don't feel like I'm missing much.

No.
Traditional diets have more vegetables. That doesn't mean saturated fat is healthy.

Yes it is. We didn't evolve with refined oils. Get oils from whole foods not bottles.

You're not the only one user.

Alcohol gives me charisma + 5

Looks like the ol' hops have already taken their toll on you boy

Alocholism isn't genetic, addiction is. Originally before we had drugs and alcohol "addiction" would have meant being addicted to gathering resources or some other life extending action which produces the same dopamine release.

That explains World of Warcraft.

Why does beer taste like piss, even when it's described in-depth as not tasting like piss? I can drink cider because it's either sour or sweet, I can drink vodka because it's potato-water, but beer is gross.

The alcohol is all those drinks is literally yeast piss.

Nah. Piss is saltier.

Wew lads, hard choice. Can not believe that some people actually think drinking in "moderation" is somehow okay. No it is not. Stop being a degenerate and use your time, money and health more productively.

This is rubbish.
Overall, people are simply eating too many calorie rich meals, it is not the fat itself, it is the fact that they put EXTRA fat into almost everything.
As for sugar, mass-produced foods of all kinds are packed with it. Your liver can only process a small amount of sugar every day, and the average American gets 5 times that amount.
Refined carbs are nothing BUT sugar, and your liver processed alcohol the same way it does sugar, and most people are taking in FAR too much of both.
Why do you think people get beer bellies? There's no fat in beer, only carbs & alcohol.
And the so-called "diet" foods they sell that are proclaimed "low fat" are pumped to the gills with sugar to make up for the loss of flavor.

Just go with a paleo diet, stay away from carbs & replace them with veggies (and NOT corn, it is not a veggie) and eat whatever meat you want. Cut WAAAAY back on the salt & sugar.

I hardly ever drink.
I have a bad weed habit I can't seem to quit yet. Currently attempting to go clean.

I make my own wine & mead.
And I don't use sulfides to stop the fermentation, I stop it naturally.

Between the massive slave-trade, the slave armies, the absolute technological stagnation(their only breakthroughs being from first generation converts and a few Persians, who nonetheless had far less intellectual finds than when they were not shackled by the intelligence-squashing ideology), the backwards laws (such as punishing a woman for getting raped), the absolute lack of business due to a proto-communist system whereby the rich are supposed to take care of the poor, the purging of any and all texts that disagree with the status quo, the killing of anyone who questions any part of the belief structure, the repeated calls to deceive or kill all enemies, the almost non-stop interference in one's personal life and the insistence that one is eternally ready to kill, enslave or deceive all others; I'm sure you can find some things about islam that you would not like.

At the end of the day if your desire is to 'not hold people down' (what the OP has proposed) by, in every conceivable way 'holding people down'; then you are a fool. The religion of islam is a religion of slaves. You'll probably harp on about a 'slave mentality' of Christianity which is proven false with a simple glance at history; but if you look at any Christian country you will see levels of freedom that simply do not exist anywhere else (and are ceasing to exist with the decline in Christianity). Perhaps you want to be another cog in the machine, but I like most other Christians I know simply want to live my own life away from the government, away from foreigners, away even from most of my own countrymen; just my own family and a few friends living a simple live in a village, each providing all that is necessary to survive and nothing more.

Reject your slave religion and let Jesus set you free! God wills it.

Good for you user, keep at it.

what the fuck. I ate raw nuts and raw avocado for 3 months straight and ate lots of beans and fruit and veg and lost weight and my cholesterol went down. I gained some healthy weight back when I ate some raw rolled oats. I posted this somewhere else already but I had to say it again. I will never eat cooked fat. I don't put oil on anything, I dont bake or fry with fat. I roast veg and cook beans and let them cool down before adding some coconut oil if I even add any but I never cook or heat my fats. I don't eat anything greasy like burgers or hotdogs or anything like eggs. I'm vegan. (no bully pls)

opinion discarded
"epigenetics" is the most abused idea in biology

OP is still a faggot

you don't understand genetics (that's okay)

hemophilia is in no way a successful trait – before modern medicine you were likely to just fucking die before adulthood. If you were a male – the gene was carried by females but did not express itself in the same way.

There are plenty of deleterious traits that may get carried because the recessive form has no effect (or possibly a slight boost) to reproductive fitness.

the guy's wrong, but not about that. Your brain contains a lot of complex fats (fatty acids)

every cell in your body is surrounded by a membrane of fat, it's impossible to live without fats. the issue is the wrong fats, and too much of them.

(similiarly, too much salt and too little salt in your bloodstream both are fatal, for different reasons)

Op is right.

Gluten goes to the rot too, just not as fast.

Also don't eat bacon goys.

Also do research natural hormones in foods, get those T levels up Holla Forums

Does anyone have stats about how many KGB/FSB agents are jewish?

I think you should have few of my bullets to the head….in moderation

Things that we need to do more of.

1.casual sex
2.hard drugs
3.booze.

don't be such fucking prudes, normies, for all their faults, are redpilled about live, and that's to have fun, get laid, and not give a shit.

Christfags please leave.

found the kike on a stick worshiper.

you're trying your hardest aren't you?

Yeah, no.

lol

morality spiraling is a regular D&C tactic employed by shills. That being said, excessive drinking is a problem in white culture and should be addressed but alcohol has been our friend for 5,000 years, you don't abandon a friend.

I had a feeling you were talking about LoGH.

wow. didnt even touch intro bio huh

What's the best type of beer out there?

German style HefeWeizen.
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout
Hipsters love IPAs
Sours

Love me some sours, brah.

I'm starting to think the Jews are pushing us to become more and more sheltered, restrained, and passive. White drunks are more likely to blow the narrative open or stand up for themselves against muds. They're also more likely to actually have friends.

The sober PuritaNEETs and I'm not going to say christcucks, most normie Christians I know drink and have zero problems with it are way less likely to do any of this stuff.

You are a very very young man.

I'm probably older than you.

Alcohol is a social lubricant.

"let's all be joyless puritans"

I don't drink regularly but don't have a problem with drinking, in fact it's a typical social activity anywhere you go that isn't some puritanical Abrahamic society. I have a problem with drunkenness though. I hate drunkards; they're an embarrassment and it's only understandable when someone is trying to deal with a really hard time (although it's not going to help you) or a really happy time that comes once in a lifetime (but then you might forget a lot of it because you weren't sober, so why would you do it?).

And a weeb

Just admit you never got invited to any parties and now you're just pulling the old fox 'n grapes routine.

Dumbest fucking post I've read on here all week and I've read some pretty stupid shit.

I could say I'm close to the same.

I drink red wine 4-5 times a year, always socially, never alone. I'll have maybe one beer a month on average, being that some months I have none, and on a social occasion I may have 2.

Ah, I should have mentioned. I'm a Quaker. Anything mind altering is annoying to me. It feels hampering, not relaxing or enhancing. Although Shrooms have been enjoyable every-time. Always feeling like my perception on reality was being enhanced and distorted at the same time but I'd never take it more than once a year if given the opportunity to do so.

TLDR; Depressants are for the moronic.

LSD is the white man's drug, pure and simple. All of the fun of the shittier drugs and with a sort of perspective shifting that lends itself to the redpill like nothing else. Not to mention its fantastic applications for general habit breaking and forming, and by extension self-improvement.

Any Double IPA. Only for rare occasions due to all the xeno-estrogen though. Otherwise just drink Guinness. It's actually good for you in moderation.

Wrong. IPA is garbage tier beer. Look up the history of IPA and how it came to be. They literally made the beer worse in order for it to make the trip from India to Europe.

Stout/Mead is true beer.

Gross… IPAs and the literal hipster stout of know-nothing fags who drink it on St. Patrick's day because "MUH real Irish beer!"

Lel

See>>6698939

But

Is only correct on the point of Guinness. One or even two in one sitting, once a week is just fine. Oatmeal Stouts, Meads, and beers made with ginger or honey are superior in every single way.

IPAs and Double/Triples make many people emotional, due to the excessive estrogen and the pollen from the hops can make some peoples sinuses feel 'stuffed'.

Yeah yeah. You can keep knocking them just because you're scared of looking like a hipster but once you actually learn to enjoy them you'll kick yourself for being such an idiot.

Mead is amazing. I don't know why it ever fell out of favor.

I've probably tried 30 different IPAs. I just prefer malt over hops. It's not that I haven't tried them. How typical of IPA guys.
Nah. The only one remotely drinkable is Hopslam. That's only because the honey takes away some of the "Lets fucking cram a pound of hops into a single bottle!" flavor off of it.

Malty > Hoppy

I find IPA to be pretentious in that it's evolved into a contest of who can jerk each other off for putting the most hops in beer. It's basically a contest of who can make their beer the most bitter. Not very appetizing, tbh lad.

Check out B. Nektar Meadery out of Ferndale, MI.

Agreed. I live up down the road from a microbrew that made only IPAs. My younger brother went to work for them and would constantly give them out ~ I always hated the taste and the effect in comparison to Malt/Honey

Malt>Hops

It's slowly making a revival.

I made my own batch of Mead 2 years ago with a friend. tfw you realize it's far superior.

Most Liquor in excess over 1oz is literally poisoning your brain and body.

Wine > Mead > Honey/Cider > Sake > Beer > Liquor > Mouthwash > Rubbing Alcohol > Hand Sanitizer > Gasoline

I lived up in New England, down the road from a microbrew*

Jesus that typo

jew btfo hard

IPA: Babbies first craft beer

His face = Priceless

That's why I blaze and benz, m8

No, depressants are for dealing with moronic people. But I see your point about the shrooms.

If I wanted to hear a drooling moron's opinion, yours, I'd take a look on the short-bus.

Hell is forever!

They drink too, they're just the biggest hypocrites around.

I don't know if they're the BIGGEST hypocrites around, but they're in the top 5.

Fail.
I don't drink alcohol and hate it but it doesn't destroy neurons.
It destroys synapses.

reported
You ever see Trump drink and fail at socialising without it?

Just kill me

Are chocolate stouts a meme?

Winner.
/Thread

Yeah, if you like supporting your local Tyrone.

Only if taste buds are a meme too

Doubt it. Most adults dont get drunk weekly, a lot of adults dont drink at all and even those who dont drink arent necessarily aware of the jewish question. The biggest thing that holds people down is not drugs, drugs are an escape; to find out what holds people down you must simply ask "what are they trying to escape from?" They dont take drugs to escape drugs, they take drugs to escape the jewish created nightmare we live in and the hardships of life. Even those who dont get drunk at all but still have a drink or two are trying to find some relaxation from our manufactured world.

If anything its denial thats the biggest issue. If your fellow man can be drunk as all hell but convinced that jews are satan on earth, then who cares if he is drunk. If he is sober or drunk and still unwilling to see the truth then its not the drug or its promotion that is to blame, its his choice to deny that is to blame. The even bigger problem is that most people will simply follow established trends rather than think, so denial is further promoted through social dynamics and social consequences (see what happens to racists in sjw land).

By that logic never drinking will make you the next einstein. Its doubtful that thats even accurate, the anti weed studies claim that for heavy or daily smokers a year of not smoking will make them regain the 7 iq points one loses after heavy use.

Kind of biased, have you seen heavy promotion for a concert? A movie? Any product in particular? Of course, they want their products to sell. Alcohol scenes in films are also cheap to produce, empty bottles + easy writing. Hell, superbad is literally an entire movie based around alcohol with shit writing. Its promoted because its the easiest thing to promote. Just like making anti weed movies was incredibly easy and cheap back during the early 20th century.

Maybe but this isnt really relevant or verifiable. The truth behind drugs is moderation, never excess. I drink but havent been drunk in about 5 years because i pace myself to not destroy my liver and favor wine and champagne. I smoke weed occasionally to calm down after work or if i dont want to drink that night. I do acid once or twice a month on a day off to really contemplate and enjoy the life i have. I have enough leftover money and not many expenses as i dont care for materialism.

Drugs do not hold you down, abusing them to escape reality does, but escapism is really just another word for denial.

Im pretty sure that's wrong, but I don't have the source.
I don't have to prove it anyways because burden of proof.

In olden times, the alcohol was safer to drink than water. White people used to drink weak beer all the time. Other races can't tolerate it as well. Asians for example. So it might not be good for Slavs, who often have Asian ad-mixture.

Nah, man. Check this out. You can probably fix your brain somehow.

We've been drinking alcohol for thousands of years and I'm not going to stop now.
People who don't drink usually haven't touched alcohol once because they didn't grow up with a father or they made one bad experience and were scared for the rest of their lives. Of course they use stupid reasons like spirituality or intelectual superiority but in reality they're just scared or feminine.

Wow, that was really good. Thanks for sharing!

It is amusing that it's so easy to tell who has actually done no research on pre-Cuckstian civilization based solely on their stances against alcohol and psychotropics.

I drink once a week a few litres of beer mostly with friends and/or family. No hangover, no trouble. Skip to 28:10, it´s our revenge for WWII.

Beer actually reduces your testosterone levels. Pretty much all alcohol does.

Nah, wine increases T levels. Somehow, men ended up drinking beer over wine even though women would be much better off drinking beer.

It´s the hops beer is made from. Like soy, hop has some shit that docks onto your estrogen receptors.

Slavs hold down alcohol better than western euros idiot. Also not all slavs are closely related genetically.

This is fucking retarded.

Could you elaborate about other alcohol lowering T levels? I already knew about beer.

Were you drunk when you made this post too?

PS: The more fat you have in your body, more estrogen you produce.

You know who also hates alcohol besides Muslims? Judaists!

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION 1:22

Even though they sold a lot of alcohol, it seems they hate when their youth consumes it.

It's literally fact.

Pure grain alcohol like gin can actually be good. But only in tiny amounts.

Extremely underrated post!

I think you're safe if you drink wheat beer.

Dude please shut the fuck up. Lurkers here are actually going to follow your advice. I work at a restaurant saturated fat does not attract skinny healthy people; nor does it encourage health. Just because broscience bodybuilders that do steroids and eat eggs look good does not mean their arterial health is good. My point being you're encouraging eating habits that encourage heart disease in both active and sedentary individuals. Saturated fat increases your ldl cholesterol level in your blood; which is the only direct cause of heart disease you're literally more at risk for death after you eat a fatty meal than you are at any point of the day. So stop suggesting people eat unhealthy fats that cause to them gain weight and reduce their lifespan. You aren't a nutritionist you're just a faggot user that is ignorant you actualy think saturated fat is good for you, you're just a retarded fag please get educated.

And all of the rest of you fucking tards that think phytoestrogens like soy are more dangerous for your precious testosterone are just retarded. Milk and the beef that comes from that same cow have pure mamal estrogen in it which you eat and drink so stop saying you get testosterone decrease from plant food when you literally are eating pure animal estrogen . Arnold never drank milk to get massive he did fucking steroids so stop being fucking babies and sucking on tits and eating animal hormones you fucking hypocrite retarded fags.

nice dubs, but
you wot m8?

Hell is forever!

is that a trap? lol

Tastes like perfume.

Like most things, use in moderation and not because you need to. There is nothing about alcohol (except a quick energy-boost if in dire need of food) that is mandatory to have.

Today's drinking-culture isn't good. People drink way too much. And act like kids.

This.

läl

Wrong type of fat. Dietary fats are a separate issue, you're thinking of the body's fat deposits. Eat fat for energy all you want, just don't eat so much that you become fat.

Some odd weeks later and the butthurt vegan from a previous foodthread is still scratching his itchy vagina. Do you have anything better to do than defend the soys and phytoestrogens that are messing with your brain? This is why no one likes vegans.
westonaprice.org/health-topics/myths-truths-about-soy/
Don't click that link because it's extremely triggering for your delicate vitamin A deficient eyes but here's an excerpt anyway:

It's not surprising but extremely disheartening that most people still conflate fats with literally making people fat. While only half-true if left in those words, the reality is that it depends on the type of fats themselves. Since the topic of fats and nutrition is left out of school textbooks, the only information people generally receive is from the misinformation from the mainstream media and food & restaurant companies. Unsurprisingly their only agenda is to sell food and make empty promises on their benefits. You have to go to great lengths just to find general information on how the different types of fats actually work.

Here's an excellent article from an excellent website for those who want to get started on learning the difference:
westonaprice.org/know-your-fats/the-skinny-on-fats/
Excerpt:
>Fats from animal and vegetable sources provide a concentrated source of energy in the diet; they also provide the building blocks for cell membranes and a variety of hormones and hormonelike substances. Fats as part of a meal slow down absorption so that we can go longer without feeling hungry. In addition, they act as carriers for important fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Dietary fats are needed for the conversion of carotene to vitamin A, for mineral absorption and for a host of other processes.
>The theory—called the lipid hypothesis—that there is a direct relationship between the amount of saturated fat and cholesterol in the diet and the incidence of coronary heart disease was proposed by a researcher named Ancel Keys in the late 1950’s. Numerous subsequent studies have questioned his data and conclusions. Nevertheless, Keys’ articles received far more publicity than those presenting alternate views. The vegetable oil and food processing industries, the main beneficiaries of any research that found fault with competing traditional foods, began promoting and funding further research designed to support the lipid hypothesis.
tl;dr food processing companies were eager to champion Keys' faulty research as a means of overtaking traditional foods and diet and replacing those foods with their products. The results of this are disastrous and their harm on human life cannot be easily estimated. If food is indeed the best medicine, untold amounts of lives have been lost and health destroyed and potentials crushed because companies wanted to replace traditional diets.

Speaking of traditional diets, here's an outline to what they correspond to: westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/characteristics-of-traditional-diets/

This guy gets it.

Basically Nixon decided he wanted to make farmers wealthier . So what better way than to invent new food guidelines? Cue high carb low fat being touted as the healthy way to live, food pyramid and shit. Now they can sell you nice cheap grain (which no mammal on the planet apart from us eats) for excellent profit margins.

Then almost immediately after that the obesity and diabetes rates begin to skyrocket (since carbs are broken down into glucose).

Paleo doesn't go far enough. Ideally you want to eat a ketogenic diet (very low carb

Pokemon. Soccer. Shit, driving uber.

Friend of Bill here. It made me stupid and I can't handle it, so I stopped. I have more normie friends because I can hide my power level better. Not completely, but better.

For warfare. Akso likely because there was no potable water. Look up small beer.

Hey user? Those people at the bar? They were't friends.

I got dry in an isolated fishing community. It can be done. I took up gardening.

Mostly LE and assorted Tubal Cain cucks.

cool contradiction there buddy