Did he actually have a skin condition that made him black or was he just bullshitting?

Did he actually have a skin condition that made him black or was he just bullshitting?

wow the real life version of him looks kinda creepy. I guess its that one eye of his.

Bullshiting, he's a self hating black.

hes a reality-aware black. perhaps that is his condition. niggers can't see reality very well, but ruckus can.

Guess that movie kickstarter failed for a reason

His very character is to be the reality check of the wrong in black communities and their relations with whites. His actual "condition" is denial on his self-hatred and how he convinces himself that he's not some low nigger. Uncle Ruckus is both a joke on niggers who hate themselves but also a reminder of how stupid niggers can be with both his rants and the idiocy he gets himself into.

I feel like he was written less sympathetically as the show went on.

Ruckus must have struck a nerve in someone or maybe they ran out of things to say.

Don't get so asshurt that this whole show's schtick is that niggers are gonna nig. Remember "nigga moments"?

Holla Forums takes satire seriously. Just like SJWs, what a coincidence?

The only way this thread could be any more pol related is if it was a cartoon about Trump and Hillary as school children in a playground.

Soon…

Really pushing boundaries with such intelligent and subtle satire, user.

I'm talking about Uncle Ruckus, you tard.

Whoa, take it easy, bud. We're all friends here. :^)

stereotypes exist for a reason. not like these jokes come out of nowhere and dont have a source where they get ammo against niggers tbh smh fam

But I'm sure you don't complain when you get stereotyped by SJWs for being white?

You mean like I do get every day of my life? I'm a working class Christian white guy that grew up on a rural farm.

This translates to me having been called a cult member, a nazi, a kiddy fiddler, a dog fucker, inbred, stupid, dirty, trash, worthless, and that I deserve to die.

But I let it just roll off my back because a bunch of rich faggots who have never worked a day in their lives and live off of daddies money have zero awareness of the real world and so their opinions are not based in reality.

It doesn't matter what (((you))) call me because I simply don't care. I do care about the nigger that lives next door that I have caught trying to pry the screen off of one of my windows at night. I do care about the spics living upstairs that sell heroin. I do care about having my car stolen twice in three years. I do care about how when I am at work I only ever see the white people doing actual work. I do care about how I can't have my family visit me because I am worried about their safety. I do care about how I can look out my window and see homeless niggers passed out in the alley or throwing garbage out of the dumpster. I do care about going to court on a misdemeanor assault charge for fighting back during a mugging. I do care that people see me as an easy target because of faggots like SJWs. I do care that the jews have fucked America to such a degree that no matter how hard I work, no matter how responsible I am with my savings, I will more than likely never be able to afford to buy my own piece of happiness and move away from this shithole.

user just ignore that jidf shill

Digits !

Oh so do understand. Better not complain because jokes don't come out of nowhere, amirite?

Oh I knew you'd be a hypocrite. Double-think is hilariously pathetic.

Wew laddy…

And entire post discarded. Stay triggered you butthurt Holla Forumsfaggot.

What a waste of quads.

Those stereotypes exist for a reason, they aren't calling you that out of nowhere.

Uncle Ruckus seems like a more ironic Cartman figure; he's so terrible and absurd that he can say and do pretty much anything. Including sometimes things that no one else could get away with saying.

Stay mad.

From my experience, black people love him. If he struck a nerve with anyone, it's the white leftists because his opinions reflected how they felt very deep down.

I think he was trying to drive his point home.

Also, that wasn't even a particularly big paragraph. Quit being afraid of words, you pussy.

Blacks, and Mestizos are more represented among child sexual abusers than Whites are. Muzzies are more inbred than than any other developed population. Non-Asian Minorities have lower IQs and are more of a drain for how much they consume while contributing noticeably less than Whites. So what are you on about?

I guess he was just trying to start a …fracas.

interesting user. Will there be more political figures as kids? also is that trump or rothbard in the first pic?

What point. That he tries to justify it but then proves he can't take it back?

Go take a look at welfare usage by race, child sexual abuse by country and in America, IQ scores, prison demographics, where consanguineous marriage is practiced, etc.

Hol up

*smacks lips*

You can say White devil, muh brother.

Did you even read what he was saying?

Yes, and it reeked of butthurt and "it's only bad when it happens to me!".

Has there ever been a remarkable Black society? I'm talking one remarkable like the Greeks, Egyptians, etc.

YES, YOU RACISTS!

What I got from it is that what others think of you doesn't matter, but what others do to you does. I think you might be trying to see what you want to see, instead of what's actually there. Either that or you have pretty bad reading comprehension.

I already said Egyptians.

Well, the whole point of Uncle Ruckus is basically that he points out uncomfortable truths and goes into more reasoning/detail on stereotypes than the average rock-dumb white American racist. He's delusional and obsessed, but not stupid. What Holla Forums thinks they are.

The Mali come to mind. Their king ended up causing an economic crisis in Egypt because he casually spent so much gold while visiting.

Then you didn't read what he said.

You simply skimmed it, and made an assumption about the blank spots.

I did.

Loads of the stereotypes he listed are done more by non-Asian minorities.

Your Black man on the street would be a child sexual abuser over a White man on the street.

Of course, white men know they just need to become priests or entertainers, then they can fuck kids all they want and get away with it.

So that's a no, I can't show that Whites are more represented among child sexual abusers than Blacks.

Also, Blacks have higher testosterone (which has been linked to violent acts and sex crime) and score higher on measures of impulsivity. Go figure they're more represented in sex crimes and violent crimes.

I just scrolled down to a random part of the thread and expected to see Holla Forums posting. Of course I was right.

pedophilia should be legal anyway fam

enjoy paying alimony

Enjoy ruining childhoods and screwing up kid's mental state.

Better yet, enjoy your stay with Leroy the 7ft tall hairy man, in the county jail.

that the best you got Holla Forumsack?

this is why 16 year olds go for tyrone and jamal, because you didn't fuck them when they were 10