Holla Forums claims racism is unfounded

Well, bigots? What are your answers to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2009.12.002
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/2010 Editorial for Intelligence.pdf
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-enstupidation-of-france.html?m=1
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew

You're outdoing yourself today, Holla Forums. Now why don't we check the scientific literature?

Rushton, J. Philippe, and Arthur R. Jensen. "The rise and fall of the Flynn effect as a reason to expect a narrowing of the Black–White IQ gap." Intelligence 38.2 (2010): 213-219.

doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2009.12.002

pdf: psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/2010 Editorial for Intelligence.pdf

Conclusion of paper:
Predictions about the Black–White IQ gap narrowing due to the secular rise is based on faith rather than evidence. There is no more reason to expect Black–White differences in IQ to narrow as a result of the secular rise in IQ than to expect male–female differences in height to narrow as a result of the secular rise in height. The (mostly heritable) cause of the one is not the (mostly environmental) cause of the other. From the present perspective, the Flynn Effect (the secular rise in IQ) is not a Jensen Effect (because it does not occur on g)

Repeat: Predictions about the Black–White IQ gap narrowing due to the secular rise is based on faith rather than evidence. There is no more reason to expect Black–White differences in IQ to narrow as a result of the secular rise in IQ than to expect male–female differences in height to narrow as a result of the secular rise in height.

Keep trying though, leftypol. It's amusing.

Wew op

>>>Holla Forums781767

Then explain these?

LOL

That's what I expected from a bunch of Stormfaggots.

Affirmative Action you dumb fuck. Nogs get free passes because if they don't make up a certain percentage of the graduating class universities and public schools are penalized.

Further, no one will take any of your arguments seriously until you find a way to disprove the fact that in the last 3500 years of recorded human history, niggers have never amounted to shit and have been looked down upon for their stupidity by every other race since the dawn of time. Their may be exceptional individuals, but as a people they have done virtually nothing of international significance, they have created nothing, done nothing, and what little they have accomplished has been, as it is now, heavily subsidized by charity from other races and nations. Your graph is cute, but literally no one cares: so damming is the empirical evidence against you.

user, if there is one thing that has be demonstrated throughout history in Britain is that there is a class system. Perhaps more in Britain than in any other "western" state was this observed to be true.

The British nobility was generally sharp, and the lower class… somewhat less so. Britain has a massive private school system and likely has the lions share of its brightest pupils in them.

This is most likely a sample of public schools where the lower class would be concentrated

lol nah

If you're ever in doubt, go out and talk to 10 niggers, then extract the average.

Holla Forums why are you so bad at memeing. Look at that poor smuggie, he's almost broken down under the weight of all those text boxes

So then how do you explain these facts eh? Once you take out all black-boosting free passes and shit it's the opposite.

Oh wait you're a nigger infiltrator.

SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT

leftists are what would happen if you took the brain of chris chan and put it into a landwhale

*neon colored hair landwhale

THIS IS A LEFTYPOL RAID THREAD WHY ARE YOU NOT SAGING

And furthurmore, if you did any of your own research, you'd find that left to their own devices, blacks are fools and cowards. That's why it only takes a thin blue line to stop a riot in the USA, as opposed to an entire army of Ukranian riot police in Kiev.

lol, most of this board hate stormfags. I have met smart black people; some that are way smarter than me. But as a whole, I have been stolen from, been attacked by and given so much help to black people that I don't ever see any positive response. There have been some bad whities, but not once have I been threaten by or attacked by them regardless of socio-economical bullshit. This isn't evidence against your claim, but studies and statistics are generally collected with confirmation bias and authenticity denial. Both side are going to be idiots about this subject. The best thing you can do is teach the black man tricks, because without outside aid or help he is not going to do it himself(this is from years of experience and helping black people). Show that they are self-sustainable and pol will be btfo.

have given*
Both sides*
I am so bad at english

But I suppose you aren't actually interested in facts, are you? I was bluepilled once. I'm a Bernout who has found what actual science backs up. You should too.

who the fuck cares what they "think"

I am, but arguing with either side is dumb. I am more into mass collection of information and then making an analysis. I generally agree with pol, but often time I just don't know enough or have the time. Like right now I have to write three papers, I don't know if I am red pilled. But I don't believe anyone.

Is this bullshit England study literally the only one you guys have?

So according to this chart europeans are closer related to northeast asians than northeast asians are to southeast asians? Whut

So they only do worse if the stats are manipulated.

Because arguing with the retards helps us remember and hone our arguments.

The natives of southeast asia are pigdisgusting austronesians. The people there who resemble notheastern asians are the descendants of chinese colonists.

Some of us have jobs and aren't on the board 24/7 like you faggots.

Now post the raw data that hasn't been "adjusted for socio-economic status" Holla Forums.

I see.

/leftycuck/'s arguments are so great that they had to run out of here and make their own safe space.

Shills will never be able to drop their lingo.

And yet more shilling.

Also, provide a source for your data instead of just pulling numbers from out of your arse.

The first graph makes it seem like they do better than everyone but the Chinese and Indians who left in the brain drain.

lol. After months of lurking, I never once got the impression that stormfront was liked here. There are not hated, but not promoted. But I guess I am a shill for not picking sides. My point was around blacks never relax and there are always exceptions to generalities(there will always be a smart black man, and the best part is black people generally hate them at least from experience in the military).

I have no opinion of stormfront, but I have not invested that much time into them.

wow you sure showed me guess I'll just become an SJW now.

Jesus christ, did /k/ and /a/ decide to raid them or something because damn son.

Looking for the documentary now. A british school headmaster states: "That due to diversity students of ethnic or non British background get extra attention during class."

So just leave the white British kids to fuck around by themselves and then wonder why they get left behind.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-enstupidation-of-france.html?m=1

How do you refute this lefty pol? Also thinly viel cucks need to get the fuck out you faggots "le intellegent black men" "stormderps out" fuck yourself nigger lovers

This thread is bait.

i went to school in the suburbs of atlanta and around 30% of the students were black. from elementary through high school, the blacks were always retarded and almost never in advanced classes. these were not ghetto niggers but suburb niggers. they always needed help in math and science and many were slow readers. just my experience.

Bad bait at that.

Holla Forums is being absolutely btfo in this thread.

Dumb millenial leftists bought into materialism. I'm shocked OP.

How do you explain the disparity between Indian / Sri Lakan and Paki? They're literally the same race. And holy shit how did the Nigerians score so well?

Are you not going to respond to my post? Not worth it ? It's a good one.

"Dutton and Lynn report secular declines in Fullscale IQ evaluated using WAIS of four points a decade in France between the years 1999 and 2008–9. It is posited that the trend may have a partially biological cause, stemming from dysgenic fertility and, to a lesser extent, replacement migration. Given that these, and other biological phenomena are associated with the Jensen effect, it is expected that if they are the principal causes of the IQ decline then the secular change should also be associated with the Jensen effect."

That data must be bullshit. Niggers must be more closely related to chimps. I don't believe in that 1.6 figure.

What thread were you reading?
Wait, what thread am I reading?
Oh, its the leftists.
intl, you so silly.

But good lord, I'd forgotten those savages don't have IDs.
Its a shill's playground.

If the den of leftist scum had any bearing or import, they'd probably be getting shilled non-stop… Lucky for them, then, that nobody goes there.

Look if Whites aren't superior, why can't we just live with our own inferior people?

Got another good one for ya

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

"One of the world's most eminent scientists was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black people were less intelligent than white people and the idea that "equal powers of reason" were shared across racial groups was a delusion.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA who now runs one of America's leading scientific research institutions, drew widespread condemnation for comments he made ahead of his arrival in Britain today for a speaking tour at venues including the Science Museum in London."

I know lefty pol are all retarded up middle class white kids so sure of themselves that they know they could never be wrong. But I'm interested to know if they favor themselves better informed on the subject then a man who won a Nobel prize for his study of human DNA.

Because that's racist.

Stopping racism is like the reverse of promotion of Marxism in the globalist-leftist's mind: Just as the 'revolution' will not 'work' until all the world is a Marxist mudpuddle, any existence of racism must be purged… Unless its in a non-white country.

Honestly, this is a more honest argument. Even though we all know what the data says and Holla Forums is being BTFO'd in this thread, it isn't what is important anyway. We shouldn't want to preserve our own race and blood just because muh IQ.

then why is resource rich africa a total shithole? they dont even have to worry about winter. cherrypicking select niggers who had the sense to go live amongst whites is biased.

now take a look at a less biased study.

Also note for the first pic how it has girls above the boys across the board for
English and Math

Me thinks leftypol is salty as fuck that Mr.Freeshit is now kissing Hillary's ass, not to mention it looked like /a/ and /k/ fucked with them.

Shame /k/ didn't give them the "Canadian" treatment.

PRAISE KEK AND KILL THE NIGGERS

WE WUZ KANGZ UNTIL EVIL WHITEY CAME.

Niggers do often have issues with syntax so it's really no surprise.

No they do worse when forced to share a classroom with loud, violent and obnoxious subhumans.

Lefty pol was doing great in this thread until people started responding

checked

niggers can only "succeed" or "break the stereotype" when living in White countries raised by White institutions and enjoying the safety and security and resources of a White society. Niggers can only bring out their best in White countries

Niggers in their own land do everything their way. Savagery and violent chaos.