"Trump is trying to re-run Nixon’s 1968 campaign. Here’s why it won’t work."

A (((Washington Post))) writer has written another article trying to stump trump, this time comparing his campaign to the 1968 election.

archive.is/eh1ID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aD5rgDpQqc
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/20/hillary-clinton-is-this-year-s-new-richard-nixon.html
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=485105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals are so out of touch with reality

Hahaha that fag.
Was that the one who had the plant grow out of him? I remember him dying a faggy death. What a fag.

Yep

Half of the characters that were in Hakusho tournaments were just straight up garbage

We can all admit that pic related was best character, right?

but this is pretty spot on
We're at the point where we have millennials starting to swarm grad schools because there aren't any real jobs

Real wages have fallen since 08
employment really hasn't changed in a meaningful sense

Yep, l'm not sure what gives them the impression that things are getting better.

I see they're still brazenly lying about the unemployment rate.

I suppose they think with all their "progressive" "progress" they are changing le world and stoking the flames for le revolution they've been talking about for so long.

But Nixon was based af and going to destroy the democrats.

And why is that trusted journalist? Mass immigration, illegal and legal. The designed demographic replacement of America, combined with what seems endless campaigns against whites, means the non-whites exploding in numbers side with the team that "has their back".

Yes, we can.

I don't know what anime he's from, but he definitely looks like a winner to me

What is this? Why are all articles on the internet using this now? Sounds like a middle school essay.

They absolutely are, everywhere too I'd bet. If you're one of the people who has flat out given up on finding work, you no longer count as unemployed. If you're one some kind of jobseeker program, you no longer count as unemployed. Then there are the state of jobs, internships and apprenticeships might not count as work, but at least will count as training, another way to get you off the list of unemployed.

He's from Yu Yu Hakusho

He's pretty based, he reappears in Hunter x Hunter but without the swastika

What's ridiculous is (((they))) will say how shit America is that it's the worst country in the world and behind Yurop. Then when Trump says something they immediately drop and declare America to be the greatest thing ever.

Exactly.

Conservatives do it the right way, they say how it's turning to shit now but what it was founded on and its initial principles and people (white people and Euro principles), none of this double standards bullshit

This is why we made it to the moon back then and not since and why we will never reach it again.

Cops were murdered by a mob motivated by racial hatred. This is a popular movement. THIS FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fags and marry and pot is rapidly legalizing.

That's all they care about. They don't know shit about the economy or national morale. All they know is they've made "progress" on their pet "progressive" causes, which means that the present must surely be better than the past.

They have a strange pseudo-religious belief in the inevitability of progress, which means that the present must necessarily be better than the past. Anything else is inconceivable to them.

So instead of winning with 90% majority he'll win with a mere 69% majority? Great find you fucking retarded kikes

What's even more retarded is that Trump always maintains a positive attitude, even when he's talking about dark subject matters. So even when he's telling the truth, he isn't laying it hard on you like Nixon would have. They can say whatever shit they like about him, he has an aura of positive energy, something that Shillary doesn't.

Don't worry, this time, the moon is coming to us.

If they're going to do this shit I was listening to peter schiff comparing hillary to lyndon johnson.

Goldwater basically wanted to nuke Vietnam and prevent all the civil-rights bullshit LBJ wanted to pass. That's why he lost so bad, and got screwed with 4 more years of LBJ.

The reason why he lost was that he was talking about repealing the Rooseveltian welfare state (a bad idea since he was effectively the cultural hero of the American working class) and LBJ was still riding high off of the Kennedy legacy.

Not an article predicting failure for the American right-wing due to the lost of the white majority goes by without a Jew being quoted as source.

Their interest in this project borders on psychosis.

This, plus Goldwater made a comment about wanting to saw off the Eastern seaboard. He had a lot of perks that Holla Forums would love, some Holla Forums would hate. He was OK.

Thanks for rubbing it in, ya kike.

My keks.

Hollywood crap.

Here's the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aD5rgDpQqc

This is my favorite post.

It would be funny to see how many attempts the media have made to stump the Trump.

As in someone actually going through the hundreds of articles and counting them all.

I'd guess at least 300 attempts.

whoops didn't embed it

So the writer unwittingly admits that even if the direction the country is taking is bad, and a leader stands up to try to correct it, there are too many People of Crime voting within their own interests for said leader to get an honest attempt at enacting plans to reverse the downward spiral?

This argument has nothing to do with pure politics and everything to do with races seeking to one-up each other. In other words, the writer admits that racial special interests are the core of the American political scene, and not anything to do with truth of conditions. He therefore is saying that the Democrat plan to import more minorities and foreigners is a valid method for changing the poltical spectrum of the country, instead of rational argument of the issues.

This is why I don't believe liberals and leftists are evil; they simply are consumed with so much doublethink that they can not even comprehend what they are doing. This writer probably believes one race, the human race etc. but cannot even grasp that his argument completely contradicts that. He, like his bretheren, are completely brainwashed and cannot critically think about the issues.

Pretty much.

Unknowing or not they are all still enemies, user.

I never said that. All that sentiment means is that, unlike pure, chotic, and destructive evil, these people can be converted, redpilled, and shown to see the error of their ways. Instead of trying to destroy them with pyrrhic attrition or outright war, we should be trying to convert these people to outnumber their more stubborn comrades. It would be far more efficient and bloodless.

It reminds me of the Breivik apologists here - instead of realizing that he murdered a bunch of white teenagers who would have borne white children, they celebrate the fact that he killed cucked leftists without realizing that probably half or more would have been redpilled to our side within a decade by the mere condition of interacting with their people and politics. We can, and will, win this fight, but it will not be with days of the rope where we tear our own people apart. The Frankfurt school was incredibly successful, not because they sought an open fight, but because they managed to change the minds of so many people to their way of thinking. This is our duty as well, and the far superior option to simply killing anyone who disagrees.

(8181)
I know, I did.

The masses really don't care that much. Honestly, it'll take a small number of dedicated people to come out on top and the rest will follow. At least many more people are waking up and becoming more aware.

So is the writer basically saying outright "only white people care about law and order"?

self check

Yes but like most liberals he's too mixed up trying to use as many big words as possible to realize he's accidentally telling the truth.

Marketing teams decide on buzzwords for all the journalists to start using. Our country is run so authoritarian and top-down it's not even funny. Our CEO dictatorship hates the idea of democracy having a chance.

Uh, yeah. That would be the plan starting five decades ago.

Yeah but goldwater was a kike, a lying bernie sanders type who threw the election on purpose I'd wager.

More Nixon

But the interesting thing is that he is blatantly admitting it, where before it was vehemently denied.

With leftists today identity politics trumps all other issues.

inequality of income
inequality of healthcare
wage stagnation
overburdened social services
foreign conflicts
nationwide general warrants…

…all don't matter because what they really care about is the fact that there are fewer white people. At any rate the author is engaging in wishful thinking, Trump is going to get 45% of the latino vote along with swaths of working-class white Democrats.

That article was complete shit. Look, I understand the 2014 wasn't that long ago, but how many riots were there that year? A lot less than in 2015, or, so far, 2016.

So does it really make sense to point to 2014 crime statistics and say they apply to us today? Not only that, but statistics concerning a single type of crime. I'd like to see how many people have been arrested on rioting charges, assault charges, looting charges, etc. this year and in 2015, and see those numbers compared to 2014.

Complete fucking hack job.

Anyway, the upside is, if this guy manages to survive the DOTR, he'll have lost all credibility as a journalist and become a total laughing stock. What a time to be alive.

Even on miscigenated societies there's racism and powerplay stemming from it. I know because I live in a mongrelized country.

So essentially:

Fucking kikes.

So the Washington Post just confirmed a Trump victory? Good to know. Remember to place maximum bets early folks.

Said an increasingly nervous man for the 6 millionth time in 6,66 months.

Almost as annoying as "Why X is Y."

LOL
1. Didn't Nixon BARELY lose? like it was a very very close race.
2. The reason he lost was probably the slight edge Kennedy had over him in being more charismatic than him on TV. Donald Trump is way more charismatic Hillary.

Good God damned, before you start posting, you really need to understand some basic fucking factual information.

Oh you, meant against Kennedy. Yeah, Nixon lost against Kennedy just because Kennedy was more charismatic. But against Humprey I'mpretty sure Nixon was the more charismatic. Elections since the fucking TV age has started are all about who has the most charisma and TV presence.

bump against filthy british commies

Not just arrests. Let's not forget the crimes that simply go unpunished due to political correctness, particularly since Ferguson. Even if arrests are down, we've seen violent crimes being committed, on national TV no less, with the police ordered to do nothing.

Google it. Faggot.

Writers are. Encouraged to keep the reading grade level down so the message is as easily understood as possible. Especially important when liberals are all mentally children or shitskins

The thing is though that his opponent was pretty charismatic and well liked guy while having relatively similar ideals
I don't think I've seen a politician let a lone the Nominee for the Democrats have such low charisma, even Jeb and Bernie are more charismatic

At least it'll benefit us for a change because no one has more charisma and TV presence than Trump and everyone hates Hillary, even her supporters

Niggers and spics are lazy as fuck and dont vote, well into us being a "minority" we'll still be close to 70 percent of the voters

Goldwater lost because he was half-hearted in his fervor, not inspiring to see a man half sure of himself.

It is and we do

What stage is bargaining again?

Don't forget he's literally Mussolini
That was one they tried to catch him on with a quote he Retweeted

Holy fuck am I tired of seeing this.

It's pretty funny because they portray the same thing, except that there's also a nefarious cabal of straight white christian cis-scum men around your dad's age who have everything and never share.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

Click bait articles are basically written in Newspeak now. "12 reasons" "here's why" I am losing the ability to parse that shit.

I wonder how these people are going to deal with themselves once he wins the election.

They're going to act like every single thing he does is going to incite war
Lugenpresse will say Mexicans want war
They'll say the countries involves are angry at the US
They'll say Canada will go to war (kek)
WAR
WAR
Just wait

Because they're condescending as hell, and treat their readers like 5 year-olds.

No they don't treat their readers like 3 year old but instead like Cattle as how the Jews like to see us "Goyim

Same difference.

Average reading level for most Americans is at a grade 7-9 level. The reality is, most of the people writing these articles are university fed and bred, but have zero life experience, have never been poor, never been homeless.

So they write like this because they have disdain for those who've actually been there. It's classism and elitism.

I just want to live long enough to hear people say that so-and-so is "Literally Trump"

it's carrot and stick, there needs to be a strong dis-incentive to be a shitlib and a strong incentive to take the "redpill" If that means gooning it up on the foot soldiers of these cucks, so be it.

>Trump's political strategy won't work says increasingly nervous kike establishment for the 1488th time this year

Jews, rationalizing Trump away.

The Jews

They're trashing Nixon, and trying to smear Trump. Nice try.

Oh shit, look who else is Nixon:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/20/hillary-clinton-is-this-year-s-new-richard-nixon.html

Reality: Clinton is Nixon.

The Jews: hmmmm….

Jewish Newspaper: Trump is Nixon! And here's why! Don't forget to let me tell you why!

They have always trashed Nixon. They forced the fucker out with that Watergate bullshit.

Not sure what is worse, leaving you alive and dragging your name through the mud, or just having you killed like Kennedy.

But that's exactly what's happening you stupid fucks

Say what you want about Jewish Bankers, Peter Schiff has consistently and repeatedly strived to warn the average American of the dangers of the current state of economic. He predicted the .com bubble and the housing bubble and everyone who listened actually did pretty well in those times.
His father died in prison as the only American to ever go to jail for publishing a book, which was about the economic crimes of the US government.

I can't find a Yu Yu Hakusho torrent anywhere.

This is all your fault.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=485105
did you even fucking try?

I've said this before minus the defeat part.

That election set the cycle of American politics: Leftism kills itself with its own lunacy, 60s radicalism, black panthers/race riots radical feminism/BLM SJWs. White America gets shit scared, strong leader emerges and wins by a landslide on an implicitly redpilled message (Nixon/Reagan/Trump). We get five to ten years of right-wing glory and then a manufactured scandal brings it all down and the Left emerge again claiming to be "moderates" with the same old hope and change rhetoric.

The point is how we'll break the cycle. The left can wait.

Do they understand that if Trump wins the vote ONLY with Whites as hard as Nixon did in '68 he'd still win. Not to mention Nixon lost a lot of electoral votes to George Wallace of the American Independence Party since he failed to address the populist woes of the working poor Whites in the south?

Pedro Schiff is just a "woe is me" kind of economist… he just says every year is going to be the moment it all goes to shit and everything is a bubble…

Eventually he's right by sheer luck.

Maybe the economy should stop sucking :^)
We all know the economy of most western nations have been on a decline or stagnation course for well over three decades now. You get the occasional bump up but that really doesn't change the fact that employment is going down, real earnings are going down. If stocks are going up but the cost of bread and milk are too its just inflation not economic success.

Oh shit he did it. They actually admitted the decline of whites in a major article. Normies with in inkling of self awareness and in group favoritism are going to the 90% to 69% change and despair.

I like how they're just coming right out and saying "you're being replaced" these days.