How about we give African Americans Alabama, revoke their US citizenship, perform a population transfer...

How about we give African Americans Alabama, revoke their US citizenship, perform a population transfer, and call it a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers have reached the gibsularity

No give them Israeli passports.

How about we compromise and kill them all.

THEY DON’T GET WHITE LANDS. AND THEY WON’T EVEN HAVE AFRICA WHEN IT’S ALL SAID AND DONE.

10/10

Read the pic closer
Not a free state
FIVE FREE STATES

I still lie that one user's idea of a population exchange with south africa. We get the boers and afriankers and they get all the kangs n kwaenz back

I'm suggesting sending them all to one state, the one without a strategically important river. It's better to contain niggers in one territory… and stop sending them welfare cheques and food stamps. Let them eat each other like they do in Liberia.

Or JUST FUCKING SEND THEM TO LIBERIA OUTRIGHT.

Boers and Afrikaners don't want to leave.

That would be the ideal solution.

send them to canuckistan and let le weed man deal with them, he wants diversity doesn't he?

Hol up

Those states are all filled with people that, without American law stopping them, would brutally murder every single nigger in sight, burning down and leveling entire cities.

Sounds like a good idea.

Get the fuck off this board.

First post is always a shill

This is never going to happen.
The only thing we can do is create our own nation in some shit state and ride out the global race war.

>BALKANIZE THE US GOYS!!! GIVE PART OF YOUR WHITE NATION TO BLACK PEOPLE GOYS!!!

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Fuck off Alabama is already shit and full of poor dindus who just need moar money fo dem' programs

Just give them Detroit.

Just encourage them to move to majority-black countries. Pay them to, I don't care.

Pay ONLY if they revoke their citizenship/passports.

They control 50 states, now
I'm not a mathematician but 5 is less than 50.

They can have it if they can win it by force. If they lose they will either be dead or on a boat back to Africa.

I suggested a few months ago paying them $2 trillion to go back to Africa. It worked out to just shy of $50,000 each. A different user worked it out that it would pay for itself in 2 years.

I'm a cuck and didn't archive the post

The thing is that niggers in the north won't leave the states to go south, simply whites moving out of 5 states. It's pure ground concession, something that shouldn't be done because it will then be 6 states, then 7. We all know how it works with negro gibs.

All we'd need is the right printer (could be bought cheap as fuck on alibaba) and we could send a fake israeli passport to all niggers in the country

They'd all try and fly there and get turned back at the goy gate.

(((They))) get paid by the # of (you)s.

I would double it and pay it with a smile on my face.

Same.

Either they give up USA citizenship and go south or they don't get shit and we end welfare.

1. Negotiate a deal where China builds us some ghost cities in Liberia & neighboring countries
2. Designate the ghost cities as section 8 housing.
3. Start closing section 8 housing in the US.
4. If they want to keep dem programs, they've got to move.
5. Dem programs will need bureaucrats to administer them. Relocate all diverse federal/state/local government employees to section 8 housing areas.
6. Ghost cities will require military protection. Staff those bases exclusively with diverse service members
7. All dindus released from prison will be released directly to section 8 housing
8. Once all section 8 participants are moved, start offering slavery reparations to those still here. Terms for receiving reparations are: relocate, and renounce citizenship.
9. Every 6 months. increase the payout amount for reparations. Work the time preference bell curve from left to right until all of them accept.

we should push for this, refugees from white hate.

We did that with Liberia.

You think this is a new idea?

top kek

when did 4cuck invade

No, we give them half of Mississippi, convince them to build a wall around themselves and have the CIA flood it with heroin and cocaine. Give em 10 years to let tensions boil over and then go in to clean up whats left.

nation within a nation means they want gibmedats from the US government still

We tried it until some redneck fucked it all up for muh dixie

Oh we know, user. We know.

See

The ultimate reason why a black ethnostate will never happen is because blacks lack the capacity to create or sustain anything approaching the White standard of civilization. ""They want to live in and enjoy the benefits of White civilization. That’s why the flock to our cities which are the centers of our civilization."" Yet they resent White people because they are incapable of matching our accomplishments and their failure to do so – specifically, the inequality that inevitably results from being black and living in a White Man’s Country – constantly reminds them of their status.
""Contrary to what militant black nationalists say, the black population doesn’t want separation. A push for a black ethnostate will never gain traction because blacks just don’t want it and have never wanted it."" They don’t want to migrate to live in a rural, overwhelmingly black and impoverished area like the Mississippi Delta. There is no incentive for them to secede from a society that coddles them, which worships them, which hangs on their every word, and which sustains virtually all of their communities from Tuskegee, AL to Detroit, MI with redistributed welfare from White taxpayers.
There are various blacks ethnostates in Africa and the Caribbean. They were mostly creations of Europeans who granted distant populations their independence. Force is required to stop a mass exodus of blacks from Africa and the Caribbean to the Occident. Similarly, force would be required to create a black ethnostate in the United States. Nothing short of rounding them all up, concentrating them in one geographic area, building a massive wall around it and maintaining eternal vigilance would ever keep them there.
In such a scenario, forming “alliances” with militant black nationalists would be useless. They don’t have any real following in the black community which knows their ideas are preposterous, impractical, and contrary to their interests. These groups are mostly gathering points for embittered rejects like Micah X. who hate White people and wish to do us harm. We’re better off not being associated with them.

Underrated post.
One could also say, that USA has been enriched to the weapons grade dindunium.

correct

never mind we could have done it with fucking muskets

we're going to do it with robots in like 50 years

nobodys going to say shit because everybody hates their guts

worst case scenario we have to split it with the chinks 60-40

what fucking world do you live in where africa, a resource rich land, is going to surrounded by ultra high tech military powers who will let it continue to be inhabited by pavement apes

the lie of human equality is dead in every civ but ours

our civ is imploding because of this post revolution egalitarian nonsense

I will die protecting my Grandfather's mountain home from these America-hating street apes, so help me God.

They want the fabled "Nigger Belt"

They can have California only final offer.

Tbh fam I wouldn't mind giving them all of Arkansas

1. It would be a giant fuck you to the clintons

2. Nothing of value ever came from Arkansas (especially the clintons)

3. We set strict secession conditions. If any nigger is found across the borders of arkansas, the immediate retribution is total napalm death of all of Arkansas and its inhabitants.

The napalm bombings will then open up additional irrigation channels from the Mississippi River, thus creating fertile farming land that will be waiting once whites reclaim arkansas

Put it up on the board

And
CHECK MY DOUBLES

Where has my Texas gone

glad im in iowa nothin but duch and germans……………………… AH WONDERBAR KOMMARADEN

F O R T Y P E R C E N T
O
R
T
Y

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

kys

You will never understand this suffering

WE ARE FUCKING SCOTS-IRISH YOU FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEE

Another map.

Seriously tho California is perfect, they can fight the Mexicans over it until the Big One slides it all into the ocean.

Whites will be a minority in every nation by then.
What will we have done? RPed about dotr on the internet?

I have heard this thing before, and pic related is usually the area that is referred to.

What's with the 'KILL ALL NIGGERS' edgelords recently? Don't you realize that'll just give the media even more ammunition to demonize us?

Just give them New Jersey.

That map of the south confirms the main point of it all.

1865:

2016:

Lived on the edge of that, you don't know how peaceful life can be until you've left one of those zones to live elsewhere.

Fuck off.

From what I remember they were "free" but they were still pretty oppressed (as in actually opressed, not liberal faggotry opression), and pretty much had no choice but to work for very low wages in a cotton field or whatever

Well they did go to the greatest industrial cities. During their "Great Migration". Chicago and Detroit immediately come to mind.

You can see 7 or 8 spots like that from Ohio to Illinois.

What the fuck is this black panther shit? Is this really a terrorist party rising up over shit?

Fucking over entitled niggers. If they got alabama, they'd turn that entire fucking state into a 3rd world desolate land.

Get this shit going. Seriously
MEME IT

I want to see it pushed they can move to fucking commiefornia to fight with spics.

Its by zip so if you zoom in really closely you can see that yes as a matter of fact it is.

They already have Africa and the Caribbean.

having a desert between then and Society is another plus, it kept them in Africa after all.

Sure is Summer

Just fucking send them back to Africa if they hate America so much.

Niggers must to go back to AFRICA.

pic related

If it weren't for BLM being funded and directed by George Soros, I'd say use shit like that pic related to co-opt and redirect the angry chimping to spics. You know, posing as niggers on twitter and shit and spreading anger about spics.

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Good luck Pedro!

I've heard Mexicans kill Blacks on sight and take over blocks.

how about we stop giving them anything and we shoot them all instead?

Would love to see them show up in Silicon Valley

Only if they pay for the wall that we build around it.

they already have a state

its called africa

send em back

If we give the south to niggers, they'll be taken over by spics. It wouldnt accomplish anything except losing land. We should give them southern Florida or something and build a wall around it

Every year, there are more and more niggers and spics that come into town. Iowa used to be a white man's playground, until the browns came looking for work.

At least the Mexicans are mostly God-fearing, hard working motherfuckers. The niggers just walk around town doing jack all.

Yeah no, they ain't getting shit. They can have a free boat ride to Africa.

Fuck yeah! Give am a state and I'll volunteer to build the 22nd wall!

ENCOURAGE THEM for the love of fucking god.

Sounds fair the Southerners deserve to loose land for being the pieces of shit that brought the niggers here

Man, you really haven't been long huh boy?

D&C. We had them under control until the north wanted to intervene on their behalf.

Southerners Good Boyz DEY DIN DU NUFFIN. Not everything was the jews and whites gleefully owned slaves, I don't give a shit they are apes but you owned them so they should stay in your fucking land faggot.

Kill yourself southern cuck you are all worthless retarded pieces of shit

Wow a brilliant plan.

Here's the only problem: Liberia is an absolute hellhole densely populated with the world's fastest growing population: feral giga niggas that will chop-chop African americans into pieces the moment they step foot on the soil

Apply yourself, Jamalstein. This isn't halfchan.

Send in the army first to keep the ghouls at bay.

I fail to see the issue.

Not true.

In Liberia the American blacks actually asserted themselves as an aristocratic class and held power for just over a century.

Timing.

We've got to get them all over there first before we let them work out how to survive on their own.

It will be less expensive if the plan starts out smoothly.

The African Americans got chop-chopped when all the African tribes rebelled against them. Their last great leader was Charles Taylor, who the (((Hague))) is gonna execute for war crimes

What about Neblacska

And?

America already created a country for Blacks; It is called Liberia.

It has (had) a constitution that included freedom of speech, voting, etc.

Look what Blacks did with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

The bankers did not approve of the Back to Africa movements of the time and did everything in their power to keep Blacks in America.

This is history worth learning; History you will not be taught in school.

If the beaners didnt want gibsmedats now what makes you think they'd want them later?

the "and" is that nobody is gonna accept that plan you dumbass

i think you've been posting here too long

>>>/oven/
>>>/africa/

The niggers have taken enough from me.
The only thing I have left to give…
Is lead.

Wew

Oh so radical groups like La Raza aren't yammering for the South West anymore? Wow, color me surprised.

This. Send all the niggers there.

The ensuing chaos would fix our spic, nigger, and liberal cuck problems all at once.

Because that would be illegal.

I'm just spilling bullshit at this point but there is literally no way this would work out. Do you honestly think they'll stay there when they realize they can't just sit on their ass all day and still somehow have wealth? Do you think our government would be non-cucked enough to say they aren't allowed back into the US when it inevitably crashes?

A voluntary return to africa has already been tried in 1822 with the creation of Libera. It went surprisingly well, the freed slaves immediately enslaving the natives.

If you want to get rid of them but don't want to kill them, send them there. If you just want to get rid of them then just kill them. A bullet is cheaper than a plane ticket.

forgot to add it would probably become an entry point for foreign soldiers or nuclear weaponry onto the continent.

REMINDER: NIGGERS ALREADY HAD A SPECIAL NATION MADE FOR THEM BACK IN AFRICA
IT WAS CALLED LIBERIA
YOU KNOW WHAT THE NIGGERS DID ONCE THEY GOT IT?
THE ENSLAVED ALL THE LOCAL BLACKS JUST LIKE WHITEY ENSLAVED THEM
TWO CIVIL WARS LATER AND IT'S THE ONE OF THE MOST IMPOVERISHED COUNTRIES ON EARTH

Yeah, that's because the natives took over. Say what you will about black Americans compared to whites, but compared to native Africans they're dramatically better. They were actually doing pretty well there until their rule over the locals broke down, and there's a pretty good chance that a nation of exclusively black Americans (no actual Africans) could succeed.

How's detroit working out for them? Or Chicago? Or just about every nigger-infested area?

Don't delude yourself, my friend. American niggers are total shit.

I'm okay with this. Balkanization is more or less the only option for a White American nation at this point. Unfortunately, I doubt that anything will come of this.

Like I said, all depends on your point of comparison. Sure, the average black American IQ is like 85, but the average IQ in the Congo is more like 60.

African Americans would devolve into a congo-tier society very quickly after the financial plug is pulled. They already act like feral apes in the cities they occupy. Imagine the savagery if their welfare was cut and they had to run run their own nation.

Niggers in America might have a slightly higher IQ, but IQ isn't everything. They still tend heavily towards violence and have low impulse control, which unfortunately for them, seems to override whatever gained intelligence they might have

But to be fair, that's pretty much because the CIA decided that they had to go for not stonewalling the USSR and backed the coup. At the time of the first civil war, it was doing better than any other black-run country and was on par with the lesser white-run countries. All because the Americo-Liberians ruled the natives with a fist of iron, of course, but it's not like anyone on Holla Forums would object to that.

But the same comparison applies to almost every metric: yes blacks here are violent compared to whites, but they're also a lot less violent than native Africans. Basically everything we mock them for, they mock Africans for; if you go ever talk to conservative southern blacks you'll probably hear them call Africans "booty scratchers" and various other names.

Not saying it would be great, but it certainly wouldn't be Congo-tier. More likely Brazil-tier.

Again, they murder rate and criminality would disagree. Detroit might as well be an African city
so basically a statistically irrelevant part of the population. I'm pretty sure about 95% of blacks are voting Clinton this election. Maybe even more
Nah. Probably worse. In brazil they have a lot more spics, who are not "good" by any means, but are capable of forming a semi-functional society unlike blacks. There's even some whites there too.

Conservative and Republican aren't the same thing. Most blacks vote Democrat, but most are also socially conservative: they're fervently religious, oppose gay marriage, etc.

What if we offer an exchange: we take in the Afrikaneers and the Boers and give South Africa, former Rhodesia African Americans who want to be repatriated?

Give them Africa. Then take out the Afrikaaners and Boers and any other white groups in Africa. Then carpet bomb Africa. Try to make it a global initiative of carpet bombing Africa. We could probably nuke some places, and send traditional bombs other places (so as not to damage the land). Eventually, there won't be any more niggers.

Carve out a state in Africa for them. That is what Liberia was supposed to be.

How about we give them a lead grill and call it a day?

This as long as we guarantee they all go and never come back. Even $10 trillion is okay.

I'd rather use the money to finance the RWDS. Remove KFC.

Something I've been thinking about lately, is that Blacks are fucked unless they move back to Africa. I'm not saying this because it's what Holla Forums wants to hear, I mean it sincerely.

American society is going to diverge into one of two directions in the near future: the Jews complete their takeover of the country, or the nationalists take back the country.

If the Jews win, the country will be flooded with an unending tide of beaners. I say unending because their native homeland is right across the border, an entire continent of mestizos. As pointed out here as well as what we have seen of Central/South American countries, Blacks are always at the bottom rung of the social ladder. Once the beaners get a majority (and they will if the Jews win) the Blacks will be in a position of suffering that will never end, assuming they aren't subjected to genocide.

If the nationalists win, it won't be without a war. The victors will be angry, hungry, and lacking in tolerance or sympathy. Blacks will either be forcibly shipped back to Africa with no help, leaving them to starve, or they will be subject to genocide.

Either way you slice it, the Blacks will lose in the long run. If I were in their position, I would try to get the "leaders" of the Black community to pitch the US government to pay for reparations in the form of training and supplies to colonize a piece of Africa, ideally with the US government buying land on their behalf as part of it. Would such a thing ever happen? Would the Blacks ever stop nigging and chimping and naynaying and get the fuck to work? Of course not. I'm just explaining the best possible solution for them in the long run.