I just got this in the mail from national geographic. Should I burn it?

I just got this in the mail from national geographic. Should I burn it?

Other urls found in this thread:

solidfiles.com/v/ZaLB3kNj75XeG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Open the front page if you are real

This is Alexandria all over again.

It's current year. Book burnings are the hip new thing.

no just masturbate to it like everyone else

I'm taking pictures with a camera and uploading them to a computer, so it may tame time to respond with a picture. But here I am.

hi >>>Holla Forums

You're all the same. Also, just cum over it and get over it.

Masturbate on the cover

Burn.

Alright, I'm gonna whack off to the cover and then burn it. I've been on nofap for awhile so this should be easymode. Hang on faggots.

Do it, faggot. I'd say do something more drastic, but judging by your time stamp in your post here I have to assume you don't have access to explosives or firearms because you're probably in some country that's got absolutely insane laws on that type of thing and you're already going to the gulag for even thinking about burning a natgeo mag with a tranny toddler on the cover for being intolerant.

I say be more creative than just burning it, but if you do, make sure you upload a webm. If you can't do that, upload it to judetube so someone else can and post the link here.

GIVE HER THE CUMMIES

This was probably the hardest fap in my entire life. Now I'm left with shame, but I did it for you glorious bastards.

Burn yourself, idiot.

praise the lord OP delivered

Thanks. Your cumshot is weak.

I can't believe there's actually people out there who believe this is anything other than mental illness. I mean fuck. It just looks like a boy with long pink hair dressed completely in pink. All the gender reassignment surgery in the world won't ever get rid of that Y chromosome.

Post a video of you burning it.

That's last months issue. I unsubscribed when that came in the mail. Then I ended up buying this months copy at a store because there was a coverstory about oceans. I'm a little conflicted but I'm pretty sure it's owned by Murdoch anyway so I might just start pirating it.

And choose a nasheed for background music

Delivered.

I'm burning the motherfucker to the ground. My camera ran out of battery while recording video but I'm converting them and uploading them here. I'll get a final picture of it when it's burned down.

I had to close my eyes and think of something else while masturbating. When I reached no point of return I realized I was facing the wrong direction. That's why the cumshot is little.

In the modern age, bookburning is a purely symbolic thing. Between mass production of books and the digitization of everything, it's damn near impossible to destroy the information itself, even if it's medium is flammable.

In olden days, burning a book was a huge deal because of how much effort went into making one and the relatively scarce nature of books. If you burned a book, it was probably the only copy in town and the only copy anyone was ever going to see in their lifetime.

Take some pictures of the article, I want to see how far they have fallen without buying this tripe and making them think this is a well selling issue.

Quality bread

Cum on it, leave in alcoholics anonymouse.

why haven't you burned it yet?

too busy fapping

I'm afraid it's a little too late for that my friend.

Sorry about shitty video quality. The video upload limit is 12MB

nice

It's ok, you did what had to be done.
How are women destroying STEM when they won't even study it?

Wew lad

Make some smores senpai

And here lies the charred remains.

I tried to cook a hotdog but then it reminded me of when I masturbated onto the cover, and I stopped. Will I no longer be able to eat hotdogs?

math/logic = patriarchy

You're a pretty cool dude op

I got a last picture of the fire before it died down.
If this thread is still up tomorrow I'll post what is left of the magazine. Good night Holla Forumstards.

that's a month late then, because the current issue has a seal on it.

the tranny mental issue one was a bad issue, so go ahead.

today OP wasn't a faggot

anti-slide bump

You are officially faggot now.

no u

Why did you rip it?

Bro it's a trans girl. It doesn't make you gay, just a pedo

The balls didn't touch so it's not gay.

for fapping pleasure

solidfiles.com/v/ZaLB3kNj75XeG

Good point, specially in something as massive as NatGeo.
Still, any kind of arsoning, specially for information, should be avoided. There's little difference between burning this and burning a hard drive.

It will probably be one of their best-selling issues ever. It will be an impulse buy for trap lovers who see it at the newsstand.

what's frustrating is that it isn't just a coverstory it's the WHOLE ISSUE about gender

All that awesome snow, I'm jealous.

now eat it.

She's GORGEOUS

OP here. I was away for a little while, so I left you guys in the dark. When I saw that you guys kept my thread bumped after all this time, I decided to man up and finally delivar.
At least I didn't taste lighter fluid.

QUAD GET????

QUAD GET

Just fuck my life up

cum on that one too

Time to deliver.
If faggot OP can do it then so can you.

Not going to happen, it's full of interesting if outdated information that isn't widely available anymore and will prove a useful tool in explaining the scientific method to my kids in a few years.

Can I empty my bowels on your chest, while we're waiting?

Go right ahead. ;)

i salute op for quality thread and delivery. god bless you non-fag

wow ppl liek u rly xsist…

i will fucking murder you

This thread.

I bet there are people that surgery helps and I don't mind it then. I just don't think we should be flipping dicks inside out for every teenager with bad self esteem, and kids are definitely not old enough to make decisions of this magnitude about their bodies.

TLDR: mommy and daddy give me more attention now

Avery Jackson isn't cute at all IMO. Now that Corey Maison: would def fuck in her little boy-cunt.

Translation: I want to fuck this tranny kid's asshole during missionary position.

awesome
op is not a faggot :')

that and flush it

hubba hubba

Perfect aim :)

lol

large ears

Checked